Determination, What's That?

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

 

 

 

"Guys, I am stuffed." Yoomi said patting her stomach.

 

"Seriously! That was so much!" Nancy said lying down while gingerly holding her stomach.

 

"Guys, one more drink, and I'm gonna puke," Anna said covering .

 

"Ugh" they all groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! I heard we're on TV at 10:30 on channel 55!" Jaemi said turning on the TV.

 

They all laughed and made comments on their performance. It was good, but they could get anything out of it to bash each other. Lee Seung Gi came on the TV and all the girls squealed. 

 

"That was JANY performing, I Like That! It's a hit and a really catchy song, I can't stop humming to it," he chuckled. 

 

The camera turned to IU so she could say a few words, "Yes! I can't help but dance too!" she giggled as she tried to imitate the dance, even though it didn't work out that good. All the girls giggled at her cute little dance.

 

JANY couldn't help but high five each other as they jumped up and down. They all fell asleep together on the floor while watching movies. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Turn it up loud~ La la la Turn it up loud~ La la la

 

"Mmm" Anna d the floor for her phone. She picked it up.

 

"Hello?" she answered.

 

"Hey! BRAT!" she heard a loud voice.

 

"HUH?" she shot up quickly. She looked at the clock and noticed the time, it was 10 AM, "Bye! We'll be there in 10 minutes!"

 

"GUYS! GET UP NOW!" she said as she ran to the bathroom to shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe how irresponsible girls you are," Manager Hwang sighed as she punished JANY. They held their arms up high while holding a chair above their heads.

 

"I'm sorry, time got ahead of us," Nancy whined.

 

"Complaining is an extra 5 minutes!" she yelled strictly.

 

"Nancy!" Yoomi, Anna and Jaemi growled to her.

 

"Sorry…" she said looking down.

 

 

 

 

 

"1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4!" the choreographer clapped while watching us dance the new dance. We all collapsed to the floor in exhaustion. "Again ladies! Your moves we're not in sync!" she barked.

 

"Aww" they complained as they got up to do it again.

 

"1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do I feel like we're working extra hard today? They're killing us!" Jaemi swung her arms then took a drink of water.

 

"I know! They're like, out to get us, you know?" Yoomi said wiping her sweat with her towel.

 

"I do really wonder though," Anna said.

 

"Wonder what?" Nancy asked puzzeled.

 

"Wonder why suddenly their on us like crazy! Before this, training was kind of… easy," she said looking at everyone as they made a consensus. 

 

"True, true," Nancy said, "Before training didn't last as long, and they went kind of easy on us, do you think their doing this on purpose?" she asked.

 

"I doubt it…" Jaemi said, "But we have kinda been slacking," she said as everyone nodded, "Being lazy during practice, being tardy, and not even showing up sometimes!"

 

"Maybe, we deserve it, I mean, before this job I already knew it was going to be hard to be a idol," Yoomi said.

 

"Okay guys!" Anna clenched her fist's, "No matter what they throw at us, we can't back down! That's like losing to them and showing them we don't want this!" Anna smiled while looking at everyone.

 

"Amen," Jaemi said determined.

 

"Yeah! I'm not going to lose to them!" Yoomi smirked.

 

"I'll try…." Nancy said nervous, everyone gave her a look, "Okay okay… I will too!" she said as everyone high fived her.

 

"Hm, interesting," Manager Hwang said as she walked away from the door after hearing the whole conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ppeonhal ppeonja seutori nan oneulbuteo kulhan oetori
A to z nan da alji naega michyeotji ije neol chadani" Jaemi sang into the microphone.

 

"Again! Your pitch was low," the producer said to Jaemi.

 

"Yes sir!" Jaemi said sharply.

 

 

 

"Yoomi and Nancy," the choreographer sighed while rubbing her temples, "Again, you guys were not in sync, and your angle and moves aren't sharp enough."

 

"Yes ma'am!" they said as they did it again.

 

 

 

 

"Anna! Sing it again, your face looks like your constipated while your singing," Manager Hwang said. Anna sang the lyrics again as she looked at her facial expression in the mirror. She tried to look cute and she tried eye smiling, but it wasn't really that great. She wasn't the aegyo girl, to say honestly. 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls entered their apartment, pooped. This training stuff is hard and they are starting to wear down. They all cleaned up and went to the living room for a much needed meeting between them.

 

"Girls, today was… horrible!" Nancy said cupping her face.

 

"I KNOW!" they all agreed.

 

"We're going to die!" Yoomi said hugging her legs.

 

"Well, do you guys think we're kind of… out of shape?" Jaemi asked. Everyone gave her a look that said "girl, you cray cray"

 

"Well think about it!," she started, "All of the other stars out there can last at least 5 songs longer than us! They are built and ready to perform, and we die after a couple of songs," she sighed, "Doesn't that say anything to you guys?" she looked at everyone.

 

Everyone gave each other unsure looks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"1-2 1-2 1-2 1-2 1-2" Jaemi said as JANY jogged in unison. JANY had all agreed to do a light jog everyday 30 minutes before training and 30 minutes after training and on their days off they try to get at least a good hour or two at the gym. Everyday the pace would steadily pick up to create stamina and endurance.

 

"Okay! It's been 30 minutes! Let's get a 10 minute break and head to the company for training," Jaemi said falling onto the grass at the park.

 

"Guys, I'm… dying!" Nancy said as she laid down too.

 

"Oh god, we can't even last 30 minutes jogging, how are we going to survive tours and concerts?" Yoomi said gulping down her water.

 

"I don't know, but were gonna make it guys, I know it," Anna smiled confidently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys, I'm proud to say this," Manager Hwang said smiling brightly to her group, "You're ready."

 

"Ready? What do you mean?" Anna asked.

 

"I have been pushing you guys to do the same training as big idol type of training like 2NE1 and Girls Generation." she said looking at everyone, "And now, I think you guys are qualified to be called on the same level as them. You guys have the same endurance, stamina, confidence, and determination as the big groups. You're ready for your next MV and your ready to be standing on the same stage as them on the asian tour." she squealed.

 

Everyone stared at her in shock. To be on the same stage, and even more, their poker face manager just squealed! The girls did a group hug as they high fived each other.

 

 

 

 

"Guys! Our MV is coming out in 2 minutes! Gosh, I hope people like it!" Yoomi said nervously.

 

"I know! My aegyo was horrible!" Anna face palmed herself.

 

"It wasn't that bad," Nancy tried to comfort her.

 

"It was scary!" Jaemi laughed at her as Anna punched her arm lightly.

 

 

 

">http://

 

Meong Ji (Blue) - Jaemi

Mint (Orange) - Anna

Dohee (Yellow) - Nancy

J Min (Pink) - Yoomi

 

 

"God I can't look at the comments!" Nancy said looking away.

 

kpopgurl101 2 seconds ago

   "Yay! Tiny-G's back! AHH! <3 so cute!!!!!!!!!! x3"

 

Andrea Rose 10 seconds ago

  "Omg, this song is so catchy! I'm so buying it!"

                                           TOPwifey 1 second ago

                                               "why buy it when there's such a thing called youtube downloader LOL"

 

"Haha! Right?" Jaemi laughed at the comment, "Erm, uh, keep reading?"

 

FoxyBaby;D 1 minute ago

     "Ehhh… This songs cute but their other song was better :p"

 

 

 

"These comments are pretty good if you ask me!" Yoomi said happily.

 

"Where? Let me read it now!" Nancy grabbed the laptop.