My Adventure Is Over

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

                                               20 Years Later:

 

Dongho's POV:

 

I placed my daughter Heechin gingerly onto her bed. She was almost 6 years old and she was our second child. Our first one is now 14 years old and his name is Kyunshik. After I was sure she fell asleep I headed downstairs where I met my wife while she was watching her usual drama's.

 

"Hey, Honey," I placed a gentle kiss onto her head.

 

"Hey darling," she waved to me, I smiled back softly at her cuteness.

 

"What are you watching?" I asked trying to understand what this chick flick was about.

 

"Oh, just about a sick girl and an idol falling in love," she smiled.

 

"Oh~…" I replied as I began watching with her.

 

 

 

 

"Honey! Time to wake up for work!" she shook my shoulder. I sat up slowly as I rubbed my eyes to start the day. I walked to the bathroom to shower and get ready for work.

 

The cold water hit me in a suprising manner causing me to shiver quite a lot, but soon enough the warm water came on. I got out and dried myself as I began brushing my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror.

 

I see a man with purple bags under his eyes, and a few wrinkles here and there, I mean, I am forty now, its normal for a man my age. I was around 29 when my boy group Ukiss had disbanded due to our contract ending. JANY disbanded a year or two before us, I'm not that sure though. The man in the mirror has pitch black hair and a little of a shadowy beard growing. I spit out my toothpaste and finished my shaving.

 

"Mmm, what's that good smell honey?" I asked as I exited the bathroom, with my suit on.

 

"Rice and kimchi jigae for breakfast, I'm sorry if it's not much, I got a little tired." she said disappointed and looked down. She did look exhausted, I wonder what happened.

 

"It's perfect," I said as I kissed her on the cheek before taking my seat. We ate in silence.

 

"Appa! Umma! Where's my tie!" Kyunshik asked as he ran downstairs.

 

"If you want I could drive you to school?" I offered.

 

"No way appa! That's so embarrassing!" he complained as he searched through the drier.

 

"Kyunshik, I put it on your drawer!" she told him as she went to get it, "Here you go" she handed it to him.

 

"Thanks Umma!" he hugged as she 'omo!'ed. He ran out of the house saying his goodbyes.

 

"What about breakfast!" she asked loudly, but got cut off by the sound of the door slamming shut.

 

"Sigh sometimes I think he doesn't get enough meals!" she sighed as she sat down.

 

"Umma~" Heechin rubbed her eyes as she walked into the kitchen.

 

"Oh! Heechin your awake!" she said as she picked her up.

 

"Lets get you ready for school or your going to be late!" she ran off with Heechin.

 

 

I placed my bowls into the sink and began washing the dishes. I love my family I smiled thinking about them.

 

"Omo! Honey! I can wash the dishes! Just get ready for work," she ran in trying to take the dishes away. Due to our little tug of war, a bowl slipped from my hands.

 

"Oh no!" she said trying to pick up the pieces, "Ow!" I quickly grabbed her hand and onto the blood. I grabbed a band-aid and wrapped it around her finger.

 

"You should be more careful, honey, I don't want you getting hurt!" I complained while trying to assure her by smiling softly, I noticed her face was red. So cute.

 

"Y-y-y-you should be getting to work, let me get Heechin and you two could head off." she stood quickly and walked nervously.

 

 

 

 

"Heechin, lift your arm, I have to buckle you up," I sang as I placed the seatbelt softly over my daughter.

 

"Yes appa~" she sang to me in her cute voice. Oh!! I want to hug her so bad! She's a angel! I thought trying to keep calm.

 

I dropped her off at her kindergarden as I greeted the teacher and drove off.

 

 

 

I entered the company as i earned many greetings. 

 

"Producer Shin-shi, this is your schedule for today," my secretary handed me a list.

 

"What did I say, dongseng?" I gave him the eyebrow.

 

"Oh! I mean Hyung-shi! Op, I mean, Hyung," he laughed nervously while rubbing his head.

 

"So how is she?" he asked.

 

"Who?" I replied.

 

"Your wife Minah of course!" he said to me laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                 13 Years Ago:

 

"Dongho!" I heard as I answered the phone.

 

"Yes?" I answered a little shocked due to someone screaming in my phone.

 

"U-U-u-u-um, come to the Seoul Hospital now!" I heard Jaemi command me.

 

"Um, why? I'm a little busy," I said as I looked at my bag, smiling softly.

 

"Anna! It's Anna! She's really unstable right now!" she cried over the phone.

 

"What?! I'll be there right away!" I closed the phone shut, "Taxi!" I yelled as I gained a taxi drivers attention.

 

"Where to, sir?" he asked bored.

 

"Seoul Hospital! and drive fast!" I yelled my voice shaking a little.

 

"Why do I need to-" he asked confused as I yelled at him.

 

"Just go! It's an emergency! Please!" I said shaking extremely. I was scared out of my mind, is she going to be alright?

 

The car drove quickly, dodging and swerving cars in its way.

 

I got out a hundred dollar bill and waited to get there.

 

"Ok, we're here, now that'll be," he began.

 

"Keep the change!" I screamed as I handed him the money and ran out of the car.

 

 

 

"Where's Leyon Anna's room!" I asked the nurse at the reception table, almost yelling.

 

"She's in the middle of an operation sir, I can't let you go-" she said.

 

"I'm her boyfriend! Please! I need to see her!" I pleaded.

 

"Oh! You're Shin Dongho! I saw you guys on the internet together! You guys are so cute!" she squealed.

 

"Thank you very much, but I kind of don't have time, miss!" I tried to speed her up.

 

"She's on floor 3 in the operation room at the moment," she said as I ran off after I heard floor 3.

 

 

I sped up as my scared self took over. I entered the elevator and exited as fast as I could.

 

"Anna!" I screamed as I ran to the operation room.

 

I yanked onto the double doors, noticing that they were locked. 

 

"Open the doors!" I screamed while banging onto the medal doors even though it hurt a lot.

 

"Sir, I need to ask you to calm down, her friends are waiting for her in her room so you should go there too," a nurse told me as she led me to the room.

 

I stared at the grey door and looked at the name sticked on the front with a sticker. Leyon Anna.

 

I opened the door slowly, and as soon as I entered the room, I felt a sad aura, a scared aura, and a nervous aura. JANY and Ukiss were in there hands jittery and fumbling. They all looked up to stare at me in silence. 

 

"Is is bad?" I asked trying to stay calm.

 

Everyone stayed silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We sat there in silence until the operation was over.  A doctor walked in.

 

He was silent.

 

"We did all we could," he said softly and almost in a whisper. Everyone heard.

 

I stood up quickly and grabbed onto his collar, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN. WHERE IS SHE."

 

"I think you need to calm down sir-" he began before I punched his face. He didn't fight back.

 

I stalked out of the room and walked to the operation room. Before I could enter, a stretcher exited with a black blanket type of lump.

 

Everyone walked out and stood behind me, to see what I had saw. I walked slowly to the stretcher and dropped my bag. I pulled off the blanket. I wanted to puke, I felt sick. My knees fall to the floor as I see a ghostly pale woman who looked like Anna. But it's not Anna, because she can't be dead. So it's not Anna. I heard muffled crying behind me. I turned to see everyone crying while looking at her. I turned back to look at her. Her face was motionless, lips pale, eyes closed.

 

"Anna…" I shook her shoulder, "Wake up Anna, wake up" I tried waking her up. Why is she not waking up? She's probably going to pop up and go, "Got you! Haha!" I just have to wait.

 

Why is she still motionless? 

 

"Anna! Wake up now!!" I screamed at her.

 

"Dongho, calm down!" Eli cried as he held me back with Soohyun. I tried fighting back.

 

"Let go of me! She's only playing! She's going to wake up!" I yelled at them trying to go back to her. I tried getting out of their grip and it didn't work.

 

 

 

 

"Anna," I sobbed quietly, "Please, wake up," I pleaded to her dead body. I was now begging for her to awaken.

 

I felt their grip slowly letting go, I walked to the bag I dropped and picked it up. I staggered to her body and took out the thing in the bag. I opened the box and placed the ring onto her slim finger.

 

"Anna, you said I was supposed to be yours forever, I promised you, and I will, no matter where you are on this world, I will be yours and yours only. Look," I was full out crying by now, "We have matching rings!" I cried as I showed her the ring, "With this, Anna, we'll be together forever, right?" I asked her. Minutes later the doctors took her away.

 

 

I hugged Soohyun and AJ for support as we all cried together.

 

 

 

 

Present (20 years later) :

 

I looked the ring and kissed it gently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Everyone! This series is officially over! WOOH! My first completed series since I came to AFF so this is pretty awesome, and if you want a sequel, be sure to comment and subscribe as well as upvoting! Theres going to be a sequel anyways LOL Why? Because I said so, haha.