Take Some Time Off

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Anna's POV: 

 

"Sup guys!" we greeted while walking into UKiss's dorm. It was a lazy sunday and we didn't know what to do, we all didn't have any schedules and we have absolutely no plans.

 

 

"I'm. So. Bored!" Yoomi whined as she plopped onto their couch, "There's nothing to do!" she swung her legs.

 

 

"Stop being a baby, honey" Kevin said as he sat next to her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. They both have gotten comfortable with dating. I have also gotten comfortable with it, I was over Kevin and I wasn't with anyone at the moment. I didn't feel any jealousy, I felt pure happiness for my friend that she was with someone I trust her to be with. Not like when she had those many petty crushes before.

 

 

Oh! Did I mention, due to our great work, JANY's dating ban was lifted? Most of JANY has a man, yet we decided to keep it hidden anyways. Going public wasn't ideal for them due to gossip, and bad things netizens or what sasaeng fans would do to them. This is great! Jaemi and Eli were secretly, secretly dating. It was a double secret that first it was a secret to the company, but it was a secret from us too! Even though we saw and kind of knew there was something going on between them. Nancy and AJ are dating but I'm not so sure… Nancy is really dominate and AJ does a lot of what she says. I guess that's cool. I mean, I know for sure she likes him a lot too, maybe even love, but that's none of my business.

 

 

Our Asia tour is coming soon, and we'll be performing with some of the hottest stars! Big Bang, SHINee, Girls Generation, 2NE1, there's a lot more, but I named the most popular. God, I hope I can shake hands with TOP, or even get his autograph! He's so hot! … Woah, getting off topic. 

 

 

Back to work. We still train like crazy but everyday it gets easier. The only thing that's not easy is the diets, haha. We don't need to become bone and muscle but we just have a limit, which I think is cool, it sets goals. I don't know if anyone has noticed this far in the story yet… That I haven't called or even got a call from my doctors for the past, I don't even know, maybe a year? Maybe even two? All I do know is that I live life trying to forget my life meter is ticking down, and slowly degrading. Every time I think about it, I get depressed, but how can I be sad when I have wicked friends around me? They are the best people you can meet. I don't know if they think the same about me, I'm selfish, a liar, and oh boy, I'm pretty sure I'm annoying too, hate to admit it, haha.

 

 

I do have someone I like. His name is Shin Dongho, he's the most childish, most immature, and a er for video games with the guys, but I love him. Can't hide that fact. Sure we've had our ups and downs, but I don't know what I would do without him. I would go crazy in the noggin. He's everything to me, but I can't be everything to him. Who wants to love a girl who is a human time bomb waiting to die? I surely wouldn't. I would be so sad. I would be even more sad for making him sad. 

 

 

"-na… Anna?" I see a hand wave in front of my face.

 

 

"Oh! Dongho, sorry, I was dozing into lala land," I said sarcastically.

 

 

"Haha, what's on your mind, you were frowning!" he asked chuckling.

 

 

"Um, oh, well it was about our new diets, its the sweet potato diet, which means no meat and a lot of sweet potatoes" I made a stink face.

 

 

"We were all talking about going shopping in a few, you in?" he asked with puppy dog eyes.

 

 

"Uh, yeah, sure!" I replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys were here!" Eli said as he hopped out of the van first from the shot gun seat. Soohyun drove us to the city where there's many stores and we all got out to start exploring.

 

 

"So. Many. CLOTHES!" Yoomi and Nancy clapped as they saw the various stores with various styles. We split up into small groups. We all kai-bai-bo'ed to see who goes with who to make it more fun.

 

 

Yoomi + Soohyun

 

Nancy + Eli + Kiseop

 

Anna + AJ + Hoon

 

Jaemi + Kevin + Dongho

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV:

 

"Soohyun oppa! Can we get bubble tea before we start!" Yoomi aegyoed to Soohyun.

 

"Sure, but you didn't need to use aegyo, haha, I want some bubble tea too!" Soohyun chuckled as Yoomi blushed, embarrassed.

 

*He's different from the others! Haha! Thats cool~ he's like my oppa (brother) then* Yoomi thought happily while sipping onto her bubble tea.

 

 

 

ring ring ring

 

 

 

"Oppa, your phones ringing!" Yoomi said to Soohyun.

 

"Oh," he said as he looked at the caller ID.

 

"Hey Hwayoung!" he answered the phone while smiling brightly. Yoomi had never seen such an expression come from him so this is new, "I'm a little busy, but I can listen to what you want to say," he said standing up while giving her an apologetic look and motioned it would take a few seconds.

 

'Hwayoung? Is that his girlfriend?! I mean, I know UKiss didn't have a dating ban, but I never knew he would be dating someone! This is major gossip!  Ah! This is so cute, I need to tell JANY asap.' She thought.

 

"Guys! Soohyun has a GF!"

 

Send to Jaemi Anna Nancy

Confirmed and Sent.

 

bzz

 

'Woah! WHATTTTT! Where did you hear this?' -Anna

 

bzz

 

'Really? Thats so cool for him! :D' - Jaemi

 

bzz

 

'Awwwwwww, thats so cute >.<' - Nancy

 

"I heard it from the man himself :p"

 

Send to Anna.

Confirmed and Sent.

 

"IKR?!"

 

Send to Jaemi Nancy.

Confirmed and Sent.

 

 

"Hey, sorry about that," Soohyun apologized as he returned.

 

"No problem! Who was it anyways?" I asked.

 

"Just my girlfriend, Hwayoung, you guys haven't met her yet?" Soohyun asked scratching his head.

 

"No! And we need to meet her, I wanna see what she's like," I said giddy and excited.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nancy's POV:

 

 

"Eli, I somehow always get paired up with you one way or another," I gave a funny look to him, he shrugged.

 

"Maybe it was meant to be, babe" Eli winked.

 

"Don't flirt with me! Your dating Jae!" I scoffed as I punched his arm.

 

"Ever heard of a joke? Your so uptight," he sighed.

 

"You guys act like a old married couple, I feel so left out," Kiseop sighed, "Maybe I should be the son?" he chuckled to us.

 

"Don't ever call me that again," I shivered, "I have AJ," I flaunted.

 

"But you really are uptight sometimes Nanc!" he said placing an arm around me, I pushed it off, "Let's make a friendly bet" he smirked.

 

"Like what?" I placed my hands on my hips.

 

"If you do all the daring things that I'll dare you to do today, I'll do anything you want for a whole day, and vise versa," he smiled devilishly.

 

 

 

 

"Next thing I want you to do is…" he laughed.

 

 

"Oh! Remember to…" he smirked.

 

 

"And also-" he started.

 

 

"That is enough! I'm sick of your stupid and obnoxious dares! I quit!" I screamed, fuming with anger as I strode of with stomps.

 

He smirked as he crossed his arms, "Told you I would win."

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV:

 

 

"Haha, see? I told you she couldn't take it bro," Eli fist bumped Kiseop.

 

"Yeah dude, I thought she would last at least an hour," Kiseop laughed.

 

"I'm telling you, up to the tight," he winked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

*I want to shop. I want to shop. I want to shop.* I thought.

 

"Uh, I don't care, we could do whatever," I said trying to act cool as we were all thinking on what to do today.

 

"Cool, I was hoping we could catch a new action movie that just came out!" AJ said.

 

"Oh! The one with the commercial we saw like, 2 days ago?" Hoon lit up.

 

"That one!" AJ said as he high fived Hoon.

 

We all went into the theaters with popcorn and drinks in hand. I was more into romantic comedy's but I couldn't spoil their fun. We entered the theater.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"-na, Anna!" I heard as someone poked my shoulder.

 

"What!" I said as I jolted up in shock. I just noticed the theater was empty and I had slept through the entire movie. This is so embarrassing! I can't believe I had just done that!

 

"Oh my goodness, I am seriously sorry guys, I can't believe I fell asleep!" I said embarrassed as I hid my blushing face with my hands.

 

"Don't worry! The action scenes and the fighting scene were loud enough to hide your snoring-" Hoon cut himself off by covering his mouth quickly.

 

"Dude!" AJ complained to Hoon.

 

"Sorry, it slipped! I'm pretty sure no one heard besides us anyways!" he laughed nervously.

 

"Kill. Me. Now." I said as I stood and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait! I didn't mean what I had said!" Hoon grabbed onto my arm as we entered the lobby.

 

"Well you said it already, and you kind of can't take it back," I yanked my arm from his grip.

 

"But I didn't mean it! Please forgive me!" he ran in front of me to stop me from running.

 

"Give the boy another chance!" I heard an old woman call out from the obviously listening crowd surrounding us. Many complaints kept coming and became a ripple effect.

 

"He said he was sorry, you should take him back! He loves you so much he begged!" I heard another voice.

 

"What!" I said shocked, "We aren't in that type of relationship Miss!" I exclaimed.

 

"You can't dump him due to a mistake and pretend the relationship never happened!" I heard more voices.

 

I sighed and left the lobby leaving them to let their imaginations wild, with many anti fans, and am glad none of them had recognized me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemi's POV:

 

"Let's go the arcade! I want to play games!" Jaemi suggested.

 

"Woah really?" Kevin and Dongho gasped.

 

"What do you mean, 'Woah really' ?" I asked raising a suspicious eyebrow.

 

"Well I thought all girls were into shopping, getting makeovers, sipping coffee and gossiping-" Dongho counted hobbies with this fingers.

 

"Stop!" I sighed as I rubbed a temple, "You men are so simple minded! You know that?" I gave them a glare before heading to game heaven.

 

 

 

 

"I'm gonna win! I'm gonna win!" I cheered, adrenaline pumping as I was going to get a KO with the other opponent as they tried hard to fight.

 

I was starting to gather a slight crowd due to my winning streak as they all continued to cheer me on as I won constantly.

 

"Go Jaemi!" I heard Kevin and Dongho cheer, I cracked my knuckles and started the next round.

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah! That was legit awesome," I laid back into my Cafe chair.

 

"You did great! All the people were basically crying after you beat their butts!" Kevin said excitedly. 

 

"I haven't relieved so much stress like that since For. Ever." I said with hand motions.

 

"Its a great way to cope with emotions," Dongho said sipping his milk latte.

 

"True," I agreed.

 

 

 

 

"So guys, hows Yoomi and Anna?" I asked, "Must be hard." I stated sarcastically.

 

"Yoomi's cute and she's easy to be with, I really like her," Kevin said placing his chin on his supporting palms.

 

"Anna and I are even going out, I never asked her to be my girlfriend," Dongho gave a questionable look.

 

"Really?!" Kevin and I said in unison.

 

"Why didn't you ask her yet? You guys are basically dating, why don't you make it official?" I asked.

 

"I'm afraid that she might not like me, I mean, I've been rejected once already, well a few times unintentionally," Dongho laid his head onto the table.

 

"Dude, believe me with this one, I'm sure she likes you, 100%. She even told me!" I said sipping my smoothie.

 

"Really!" his head shot up to look at me with enthusiastic eyes.

 

"Yes… Now stop looking at me like that…" I gave him a weird look.

 

"I'll ask her soon then!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongho's POV:

 

"No," she said.

 

'Why!'