Is This The End Now?

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Nobody's POV:

 

 

"Guys, I'm kinda worried now… It's starting to turn dark and Anna's still not back," Nancy said looking around.

 

 

"All her stuff is still here so she couldn't have gotten far…" Jaemi stated holding up Anna's bag.

 

 

"Did anyone try calling her cellphone?" Yoomi suggested as she took out her phone.

 

 

"She left it with everything else, Yoomi…" Jaemi rolled her eyes.

 

 

Everyone stayed silent for a moment in wonder of what to do. The president lifted his finger and an idea popped into his head.

 

 

"Ok everyone! Grab your cellphones! We're going to have a search party for Anna!" he said excitedly.

 

 

"Um… this is serious Mr. President Sir, not a game…" Nancy said while everyone gave him a crazy look.

 

 

"Oh my goodness, obviously!" he said exasperated while gasping at us. He looked both to the left and the right then sprinted.

 

 

"But the first person who finds her gets a prize!" he yelled while not looking back and searched for Anna.

 

 

Everyone stared wide eyed at his back with a bizarre look on their faces as they all wondered how the President, is the President.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anna!" everyone called out in hopes of a response so they can go back and sleep.

 

 

"No luck over here," Kevin said over the phone, "Yeah… Mhmm, we'll keep looking, you can hit the bed Mr. President." he sighed while hanging up the phone.

 

 

"No luck over in the west part, and east, so that leaves the north," Kevin pointed to the north side, "Come on guys" he commanded as Ukiss and JANY walked together while calling out Anna's name again.

 

 

"Ok, everyone, be careful.. I think she's somewhere around here, there's a lot of cliffs so she might be around here and I don't want anyone getting hurt, arraso?" Soohyun stated.

 

 

"Nae~" everyone chanted in unison as they separated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona!" Dongho yelled. Silence. He tried again, "Anna Noona!" 

 

 

"-shi!" Dongho heard a faint noise coming from his right, he ran closer to the noise.

 

 

"-ghoshi!" he heard the voice getting closer and closer as his breath hitched from running.

 

 

"Donghoshi! I'm here!" he heard.

 

 

"Where?!" he yelled as he replied back as he ran to the direction of the voice. He felt a sharp pain in under his foot as he lifted his foot away in pain. This caused him to stumble to the side.

 

 

Shhhhh

 

 

He slid down the cliff as he felt a pang onto his head quickly.

 

 

An image showed, it was blurry.

 

 

He flipped onto his side and banged his head onto the floor.

 

 

Another image, and another, all clear. It all happened as if someone took a bunch of pictures and played them all in 10 seconds.

 

 

"Uf!" he stopped rolling as he landed onto the flat ground.

 

 

"Dongho! Dongho! Are you ok?!" he heard Anna's voice, squeaky. 

 

 

"Now I remember…" he said faintly before blacking out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 Week Later

 

"Anna! You're here early!" Soohyun said placing a balloon next to Dongho's bed saying, "Get Well!!"

 

 

She changed the flowers that were next to his bed.

 

 

"Dongho loves the hospital, huh?" she chuckled, throat dry.

 

 

"Look, it wasn't your fault," Soohyun placed his arm onto her shoulder.

 

 

"It is, but thanks for trying to make me feel better," she smiled.

 

 

"I tried," Soohyun said walking out of the room to see the rest of Ukiss and JANY.

 

 

"Yeah… She really likes Dongho huh?" Jaemi said giggling with the rest of JANY.

 

 

"I'm pretty sure," Kevin said placing a kiss onto Yoomi's forehead gently as she blushed.

 

 

"Hey! When did you guys start going out!" Eli said as his arm was hanging over Jaemi's shoulder.

 

 

"I could say the same thing about you two!" Yoomi stuck out her tongue and snuggled into Kevin.

 

 

"She really does like him… Not like my childish like…" Nancy looked down in guilt.

 

 

"I think you really did like him, if you didn't you wouldn't play dirty like that," AJ joked while winking at her.

 

 

"Wha-!" Nancy blushed at her childlikeness as she playfully hit his shoulder. He pretended and acted as if he broke his arm.

 

 

"Ow!" he said in fake pain, "In return of me not suing you, how about we exchange it for a date?" he said smirking. Nancy blushed more.

 

 

"Wa-!" Nancy began, "I'll think about it!" she pouted.

 

 

'She totally wants me' AJ thought while smiling at her softly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woahh, I think this series is about to end my readers! I also am pondering if I should make a sequel? Tell me you're thoughts in the comments and if i make a poll then vote on that too! haha