Adventures Almost Over

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Dongho's POV:

 

"No?" I asked shocked, "Why?" I was almost in tears. 

 

"I just can't!" she yelled, "I'm sorry, I can't," she sighed calming down. She stood and exited the park where I had set up my perfect plan to ask her out. I had planned everything out, the things she liked, the perfect weather, and everything. I don't know what had happened… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys! You told me all the things she liked, and got them, but she rejected me," I said to JANY (excluding Anna of course) as we had a secret meeting.

 

"Maybe you had something stuck in your teeth? I mean they look a little dull…" Jaemi dragged on her sentence while squinting her eyes at my teeth.

 

"Of course not! I checked everything and everything was perfect," I glared as I looked into my compact mirror.

 

"Hey! No need to be angry at me, all I did was suggest, don't pin it all on me," she crossed her arms.

 

"Did you get her a present?" Yoomi asked.

 

"Of course, a hello kitty and some pink daisy's," I said giving her a funny look.

 

"I don't know what he did wrong, there was a present," Yoomi said wide eyed.

 

"Do you think that she's not ready? I mean, she said she couldn't but that doesn't exactly mean she doesn't like you back, I think it meant that she either wasn't ready or she has a secret and is hiding it from you," Nancy explained thoughtfully, " gasp maybe she's dating someone else!" she said in shock.

 

"No, I'm pretty sure she's not dating anyone, she never talks to other guys other than UKiss and she stay's with us like, 24/7" Jaemi replied calmly.

 

"I think Anna's just weird, I mean, she has a perfectly good almost to be boyfriend, but why would she hide it and not want to date him?" Yoomi asked, confused.

 

"Yeah, that's true,"

"Mhmm, she is a little weird,"

"Maybe she's just awkward,"                All the girls mumbled as they began a small conversation about Anna.

 

 

"Guys! Back onto the topic on why she said no," I placed my hands on my hip.

 

"That's why~" Yoomi said clasping her hands together, I gave her a funny look, "Your too bossy" Yoomi stuck out her tongue and turned away.

 

"Not funny," I whined.

 

"Maybe he's too cute for her," Jaemi whispered in a not so whisper because I heard her fine.

 

"Well he is sassy,"

"And childish,"

"A little impudent?"        They all began another conversation about me this time.

 

"Guys!" I complained as I jumped up and down while stomping my feet, "Ugh, this is impossible! I'm going to get an answer out of her now!" I stomped off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

"Oh my goodness I can't believe he asked me out and confessed to me!" I ruffled my hair up in frustration as I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror of the company.

 

"I mean I love him too… But I just can't…" I whispered to myself. This is getting too confusing! I want to date him! But in the end I know who's going to get hurt and I don't want him to get hurt!

 

 

 

Nancy's POV:

 

"I knew it! She liked him back!" I whispered to myself as I ran away from the girls bathroom before she could see I was listening to her rant secretly.

 

"Dongho!" I called to him as he was drinking his water. Opps… I accidentally made him spit it out… Oh well.

 

"Yes?" he said giving me a weird look.

 

"Don't tell anyone I told you this but," I looked around and saw no one was around before I cupped my hands around his ear and told him what I had heard.

 

"Really?!" he squealed as his face lit up.

 

"But you didn't hear it from me!" I said to him.

 

"Hear what from you?" he winked.

 

"Exactly," I smiled back.

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

"Anna?" Dongho called down the hall. As soon as I heard him I bolted to the closest room, making sure to hide. If I see him, let alone speak to him, I might give in and spill everything! I sat on the floor quietly, back against the cold door, as he slowly walked by the room walking aimlessly.

 

I sighed in relief. "Woah!" I said as I slipped backwards noticing the door opened. My back laid on the wooden floors as I looked up and saw Dongho standing next to me. I shot up and ran to the inside of the room. He the lights and closed the door. Step by step he walked closer to me. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins as he walked closer. I tried stepping back but soon after my journey ended with a white wall behind me causing me to stop. I froze motionless as we continued to connect eyes. He stood less than one foot away from me, my breath started to hitch. My fear is building up. 

 

He placed both hands on the wall, closing me in. We stared at each others eyes as I try to pick out an emotion coming from his eyes. I was to nervous and scared to find an emotion, my mind was basically blank. No conscience was even considered to be in my dictionary at the moment. He started to move his face closer. I was frozen. Unable to move due to his stare. It was hypnotizing to me in a weird way.

 

I knew this though, if I didn't want him, I wouldn't want this kiss, and I would have pushed him away by now. But I'm currently powerless to him. His soft lips gently pressed onto mines as I felt electric shocks flowing through my body. I knew what I wanted, and that was him.

 

I didn't stop the kiss. I didn't push him away. I accepted it. His lips started to move in sync with mines as I slowly placed my arms around his neck. His arms still placed firmly onto the wall. If there wasn't a much needed thing like oxygen, we would have never broken that kiss. He rested his forehead against mines as we tried to catch our breathes which became uneven. That was the most amazing thing I had ever done. I don't know what I would do without him. 

 

"I love you," I whispered softly, hoping he couldn't hear because that would be too embarrassing. He removed his forehead from mines and looked into my eyes.

 

"I love you too, Anna," he smiled softly yet brightly, "I'll ask this again, Will you be my girlfriend?" he pleaded with his eyes.

 

I gasped in shock at what I had just done. I can't believe I gave in! I can't date him, but I love him and I want to, I need to, but… This is so confusing I thought as tears formed in my eyes. I started to cry like a big baby as my knee's gave out. I sat on the floor crying as I hugged my knee's.

 

"Anna, please," he lifted my head, "Just tell me what's going on," he pleaded, I think I saw a tear fall from his eyes. I gasped in shock realizing I hurt him a lot. I slowly let go of my knees and pulled him into a hug.

 

"I can't tell you," I tried to speak as most of it came out like gibberish due to my crying, "but can I ask you something?" 

 

"Anything," he whispered to me trying to hold back his crying.

 

"Can you stay with me, even if something happens?" I asked him looking in his eyes for an answer.

 

"I don't understand what you mean, but I don't even know why your asking me this question," he pulled me into a big hug, "Obviously." he smiled.

 

"Oh god, I'm whipped! I fell too hard for this boy didn't I?" I laughed as I stopped crying.

 

"Ditto," he said before kissing me again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well now that the cats out of the bag, I feel like a giant weight has been removed from me, not just literally, haha," I laughed as we all sat in Ukiss's dorms living room.

 

"We all expected it, just not when so, wow!" Soohyun said. 

 

"Yeah… I'm not that good at lying," I cracked up.

 

"Tell me about it," Dongho said pretending to wipe his forehead.

 

"So… What should we do now boyfriend?" I asked him.

 

"I don't know, girlfriend," he chuckled.

 

"Ew! Someone get me a barf bag," Eli pretended to be sick.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

 

 

 

       (Exclusive!) UKiss's Dongho and JANY's Anna are dating!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Star*Entertainment has officially let the media know that these two are dating. Some fans has spotted them going out together before, but this concludes that they are dating. The company stated, "Dongho and Anna has shown interest to each other before, but now that JANY's dating ban was lifted, we allowed the two to date. We hope everyone can support them, and so do they."

 

          It seems that things are going out well since their last date! They went out together without disguises and many fans took pictures, as well as them confirming it there on the spot! Allkpop supports them and hopes they will love each other well.

 

 

 

Comments (1684):

 

Dongho'sWIFE commented 30 seconds ago:

                     NOOOOO, Dongho! did you not see my username?????

 

ItsAKpopFan commented 36 seconds ago:

                     Woah, did not see that coming… I hope they will work out well! 

 

Monkeyballs commented 40 seconds ago:

                     Ew, thats gross.

 

                                  HahaHi replied 30 seconds ago:

                                                Say's the person with the username monkey balls -.-