Love Like Woah

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

English

Korean

 

Anna’s POV:

 

Wait.. what?” I gasped in shock, “Jaemi and Yoomi? What’re you guys doing here? I thought you were in America?

 

We heard about the open audition a while back,” Jaemi slowly explained, clasping her hands together.

 

So… we came here to audition obviously! Yoomi continued as she jumped due to her excess amount of joy.

 

Were actually gonna be together again?” I asked as tears began to brim my eyes.

 

Yes!” Jaemi and Yoomi squeeled as they ran up to hug me.

 

Okay okay..." I gently removed their bodies from mines, "Enough hugging guys, meet a new edition to our group, Kwon Nancy, my roomie.

 

“Annyeong~” Jaemi and Yoomi chorused as they cheerfully waved to the new member.

 

I can speak English," she giggled, "but I can’t speak Korean, hence the English name” she stated as she rubbed the back of her head awkwardly.

 

“Oh cool! That's even better for us, Korean is what we are, but being in America for such a long time you slowly forget it sometimes” Yoomi playfully stuck out her tongue.

 

We all sat down at the table. Secretary Kim allowed us to bond a little by asking questions to each other and getting to know the others better, so we talked until we were all acquainted. Secretary Kim walked in with a huge stack of papers and placed them onto the center desk.

 

“Ladies, if I may,” She cleared . She handed each of us a yellow envelope folder, and started up the projector. She explained to us the rules and regulations concerning the contract, breaking it, hurting the companies image, giving our 100% best, and more along the lines of law. She also explained the way how we would train and how we won't be getting to spend much time outside of training.

“Oh, I’m guessing you ladies know UKiss?” she said after the slide clips.

 

“Of course!” Yoomi squeeled.

Duh!” Jaemi emphasized. 

Who Wouldn’t?!” Nancy bounced in her chair.

“Yeah”, I shyly answered.

 

“Well they will be your sunbae helpers” she said with no care in the world, "the ones who will teach you the basic know how."

 

“Really!” Jaemi and Yoomi fangirled as they pumped fists in the air and highfived each other.

 

Cool.” I said a little nervous, knowing that they don't know a thing.

 

After all the explaination is over we signed the contracts and shook hands with each other. 

 

Yo, guys," I got their attention, "do you have anywhere to stay?” I asked them curiously.

 

Well," Jaemi began nervously laughing," we’re kind of sharing a one person room at a hotel, but... we’re getting low on dough.” Jaemi said as she rubbed her hands together and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

 

Well," I sighed, "My one person room is not really big, but we can all squeeze in, until I find a better place to stay, okay?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kamsahamida!” we said in unison. We had just finished meeting up with my landlord and found a pretty cool place. It was a three person for a good price!

 

Dude, a three bedroom apartment for $1200 a month?” Nancy smiled brightly, “That’s so freaking cheap!” she jumped up and down.

 

I know right?” Yoomi agreed.

 

Plus, it’s only two doors down.” I sighed in relief, “Ok guys, lets start packing and moving, plus, were gonna need some help of we wanna finish this thing quickly.” I smiled evily.

 

What do you mean?” Jaemi asked in confusion.

 

Okay guys, go to my room and wait, Nancy don’t tell them ok?” I gave her an okay sign.

 

Sure, sure," she shooed me away, "just go get them so we can start packing.” 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys, I’m back” I singed as I squeezed through the door without letting them see , “Meet UKiss, my neighbors!”

 

“Annyeohasaeyo! UKiss Kiss You, here!” they cheered while doing their signature greeting. Jaemi and Yoomi stood mouth wide as they stared at the idols in front of them. 

 

What!” Jaemi and Yoomi stared at me, then back at UKiss, “Ukiss!”

 

“Yeah," I explained with guilt, not being able to tell them as all, "Kevin actually helped me find this place," I said sheepily.

 

“So this whole time, you have been friends with UKiss, and.." she crossed her arms, "You didn’t tell us?” Jaemi scoffed due to the betrayal.

 

“Well duh," I placed my hands onto my hips, "Due to that one time I told you guys UKiss came to my house, I was afraid you guys wouldn't like me if I told you I knew them better than before” I looked at the floor as I fumbled with my thumbs.

 

Well...” Yoomi felt sympathy towards me.

 

Ok, intros later, packing now!” I clapped my hands trying to change the subject.

 

As we were packing the men carried the heavy stuff over, like the TV and the couches and what-not, while the girls packed everything into boxes for carrying purposes.

 

Come on Yoomi, let’s bring the dishes” I suggested as I grabbed a box of dishes and Yoomi grabbed the other one. 

I stumbled with my footing due to the weight of the box, trying to lift it without anyones help.

 

Here let me help you!” Kevin offered in worry.

 

Oh no!  It’s o-“ I smiled.

Thanks!”Yoomi said blushing as Kevin grabbed her box. 

I faked coughed slightly to cover up my embarrassment, as a pair of hands hovered over mines.

 

Anna!," Dongho hesitated, trying to find the right words, "uhh, I get this” Dongho offered to carry the box.

 

“Oh.." I forced a small smile, "Thanks Dongho." He’s such a sweetie, he must've noticed my embarrassing moment. I quickly picked another box, that wasn’t as heavy and brought it over to the other room.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

“Thank you guys so much! We really appreciated your help,” I said bowing, motioning the others to do the same, “Because you guys are amazing and helped us out, want to stay over for dinner?” I suggested brightly.

“Sure!” they cheered as their faces lighted up.

Nancy, Jaemi, Yoomi and I started cooking different foods for our mini feast.

While we were setting up the food, the guys pushed the two tables together to create a large one, for all of us to use.

“Everyone," I began as I motioned my hands over the food like a product placement girl, "Please eat a lot! Everyone worked super hard today, and we all appreciate it dearly!” I sat down and everyone began to stuff their faces with food, “Kevin! I made your favorite spicy octopus stir fry!” I said as I placed some onto his plate.

Thanks Anna! Youre the best!” he thumbed up me as he dug into the food.

I don't know why but today I think I like the ddeokbokki the best today,” he said smiling softly at her. Yoomi blushed while trying to hide her smile. After I had witnessed this, I felt a big banging against my head and it began to ache. 'Why is he being nicer to Yoomi today? If he wanted to be kind he should’ve been nice to all the girls! Not just her… I stared at him from time to time noticing that they kept smiling secretly at each other. Why Kevin…' I thought in my mind as I tried one of Yoomis ddeokbokki’s.

I quickly spat out the ddeokbokki to not let the taste linger farther into my mouth. I took a bite of my rice to wash out the overly salty flavor. I tried my hardest to not to make a disguted face at her ddoekbokki as I placed my fork down. 'Is this why the whole plate is basically left?'

 

 

FLASHBACK

3 years ago

 

(A/N) *Cue awkward funny music as I try to make this scene comical, hehe*

“Anna, you're new to our group of friends, so I want to tell you something serious,” Jaemi wrapped her hand over my shoulder while Yoomi was in the bathroom. She stared into my eyes with her eyebrows basically touching. She dramatically scanned the room to see if anyone was around in every direction, then she began...

 

“Yes?” I asked confused and worried, was it a shocking, sad, depressing secret no one should know about excpet for us? Maybe!

I looked into Jaemi's eyes ready to hear what the big secret was.

 

She took a long deep breath and said, “She’s... a horrible cook."

 

I was hoping for a more shock factor...

“Ha!” I cracked up waiting for her to say "Joking~" but she never did. I covered my mouth for half a second then said, “Wait, are you serious right now?” I raised an eyebrow and shook her arm off my shoulder.

 

“You don’t seem to take me seriously missy! She seems like sweet girl, but her cooking is like a death on a plate.” she said turning pale.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

Oh yeah…” I whispered to myself as I took a glance at the carefree girl. I guess everyone else tried it, and didn’t want to try it again. I looked at Kevin and noticed he's eating it as if he had no worries with his bowel movements. He probably likes super salty, super spicy taste! 'Yeah!...' I thought as I tried to relieve myself from suspision. "He... just likes the shivers taste." I took another glance at him, questioning his existance as a human with tastebuds. 

 

Thoughts began to circle round throughout my head, thinking of all the possibilites on why he was so nice to her. But... It's not because he likes her or anything... Right?

 

I immediately shot up from my seat, “Sorry," I chuckled nervously, "I have to get some fresh air, claustrophobia came back,” I said smiling as I speed walked to the balcony for some space.

 

“Gwaenchanh-a(Are you alright)?” Dongho asked as he entered the balcony, claiming the spot next to me as he leaned onto the railing. 'At least I knew this kind of Korean a little.' I mentally thanked Korean dramas.

 

“Eh," I hesitated, "I’m ok” I smiled.

 

A cool breeze flew by as he grabbed me in for a sudden hug. I was engulfed in his arms as my arms dangled next to my lifeless body. I was shocked by this gesture, I mean, he doesn't look the type. He softly rubbed my back like a little kid. It really should be the other way around... It was like my mothers for a moment, and... I needed it. We silently stood there in each others arms then after a while of thinking about everything going on, I let my tears, which were threatening to fall, escape my eyes; I’m pretty sure he heard me crying, but it seems like, somehow, he knew how I felt. I felt like a child. These feelings, this place, my "acceptance" of my scheduled death. It was tiring.

I cried until I couldn’t cry anymore, my tear tank had run empty as I slowly escaped from his grasp and stared into his eyes. This is the first time I have seen Dongho as a man. Even if it was a little.

 

Nancy’s POV:

 

"Why… was Anna in Dongho’s arms?" I thought as my back was flattened against the wall next to the balcony. I walked back to the table slowly, feeling empty.

 

Is she ok?” Eli asked worried.

 

Yeah," I smiled a little, "Seems like she’s just small chatting with Dongho, we don't want to disturb them” I lied as if it was my native tongue as my eyes darkened.