Only You, But Who?

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

 

 

I woke up staring at the ceiling. 'What happened yesterday?…" I thought as I caressed my aching head. I look around to notice something similar about this room, but I don't know what it is. I sit up and the first thing  I noticed was...

 

I'm not in the clothes I was in yesterday. To make matters worst, they're not even girls clothes! Just a men's shirt.

 

 

"Aw, , what happened?!" I look around and searched for my clothes.

 

 

They were folded neatly at the corner of the bed, but everything was there except for my shirt. I quickly put on my pants, grabbed my purse and cellphone and walked out. Only to notice I was in the UKiss dorm.

 

 

"Oh!" Hoon gave me a once over, "good morning Anna!" Hoon chuckled.

 

 

"Why…" I looked around the apartment, "Why am i here?" I asked, "and why was I changed?!"

 

 

"Oh don't worry hon, it wasn't me who changed you." He winked while walking back to his room. I blushed majorly as I reacted to his sentence. 

 

 

"Okay," I took a deep breath, "if it wasn't him then… who?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongho's POV:

 

 

I watched Anna as she exited the club through the back door. I followed her because this didn't seem to good. I exited the back door, only to go back in because she was sitting on the step next to this woman. I couldn't hear her or the woman, but the woman gave her a beer, which she somehow managed to chug the whole thing down in one go. 

 

 

She began staggering to the bus stop trying to walk straight. She sat down on the bench as I stood next to the bus bench so she can't see me and shoo me away. After 20 minutes she entered the bus and sat down. I tried to hide my face as i walked down the aisle to sit behind her. She seemed too drunk to notice.

 

 

Her head started to topple as she fell asleep. I began to slowly sit next to her, lifting her bobbing head onto my shoulder to support her. She smiled as she was sleeping as I placed her head on my shoulder. After around 10 minutes I heard her mutter.

 

 

"K-… Kevin…" she stuttered in her sleep. He doesn't know how much he hurts her. To lead her on, then to leave her hanging. If it were me, I would protect you, not hurt you. If it were me, I would stay with you, not leave you. If it were me, I would love you forever, not like you, then leave you to love another person. That's why it should be me, and not him.

 

 

"When will you notice me?" I whispered as I stared at her sleeping face. 

 

 

After we left the bus I piggy backed her into the apartment building. I didn't want to go through her purse to look for her keys, or I might get into trouble. I brought her to my room and laid her onto the bed to let her sleep.

 

 

She suddenly shot up and started to take her clothes off.

 

 

"Woah, woah!" I covered my eyes quickly, "Anna! What are you doing?!!" I yelled turning around so I can't see her. She just  mumbled and went to sleep with the blanket covering her. I grabbed one of Eli's shirts from our closet. 

 

 

"Anna… Annaaa" I said trying to wake her up. 'Oh god! No use! Oh my god! What do I do?! Oh no!!!! What if someone comes in and see she's not clothed?!! This is badddddd….' my mind hectically thought. I mustered up all of my courage, closed my eyes tight, and quickly put the shirt over her head. Thank the lord that was easy, I slipped her arms through and let her sleep once again. I slowly got up to go into the living room.

 

 

"Dongho…" she murmured, "Don't leave me alone." she said muttering with her eyes half open. My heart beated fast as she pulled me in for a sudden hug. We stayed like that for 10 minutes before I was positive she was fully asleep and then walked to the couch to get some sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Man, I'm beat!" Soohyun cracked his neck.

 

 

"Dongho, why'd you leave early?" Kevin asked as he took off his vest.

 

 

"Oh, Anna was really drunk and I didn't want to let her walk home alone." I shyly stated.

 

 

"Ohh" Eli teased, "You guys had a moment!!" he said heading for our room.

 

 

"NO! Don't go in!" I yelled.

 

 

"Um, why? It's my room too" he said walking in. He quickly walked out. Eli quickly made a face at me that easily said, "Oh, why is Anna in your bed?" he wiggled his eye brows.

 

 

"Don't worry, nothing happened. I couldn't find her apartment keys, and I didn't want her to sleep on the couch" I defended my innocent self.

 

 

"Mhm, sure" he sarcastically agreed, "I'm just going to head in and grab some clothes to change out of and my blanket and I'm going to sleep on the couch."

 

 

"Okay." and that was it for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV: (Present time)

 

 

I walked to my apartment and rung the doorbell. 

 

 

"Who is it?" Jaemi said opening the door with her eyes closed and her hood up.

 

 

"It's Anna, Jae. Sorry for not coming home yesterday!" I said apologizing. Her eyes shot open as she showered me with questions.

 

 

"I'll answer all the questions after we shower and eat, ok?" I asked begging.

 

 

"Ok, I'm gonna get some more sleep too."