Fun Camp

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Nobody's POV:

 

"Um… I'll go check up on her." Kevin pointed while going to get Anna.

 

"That was uh…" the President started confused, "Time to sleep guys!" he finished.

 

"Um I don't think we should sleep until they get back…" Jaemi said.

 

"No worries everyones all grown up now! They will know how to get back" the president yawned as he stretched.

 

"Okay.." everyone said worriedly as they went into their tents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

"Oh my god! Why did I do that!" I questioned myself as I shook my head vigorously. 

 

I sat down onto a lone rock. I took a few breathes and looked at my surroundings. I saw one thing.

 

 

BLACK

 

 

'Ommaya!' I screamed in my head. I was worried that if I screamed a bear would come! Owl's began to howl as I turned my head back and forth to see any source of light.

 

"How far did I walk!" I whispered to myself. "This is not good…" I stood up slowly.

 

I felt a vibe. A vibe that means someones coming. A ?! Or worst, a bear?! I slowly walked towards the way I came as I heard a twig snap close by. Then another.

 

I picked up a large twig and held my stance. My heart heated faster, and faster not slowing down. I braced myself, closed my eyes and swung.

 

"WOAH WOAH WOAH" I heard a familiar voice as a force held down my stick.

 

"Ah!" I tried to swing upon the person.

 

"Stop Anna! It's me!" the voice said.

 

"Trying to brain wash me you bear! I know your tricks." I said scared.

 

"Oh mother of the lord, please, I think you're going crazy girl!" the voice sassily said, "It's me Kevin."

 

"K-k-kevin?" I squinted my eyes hoping to see his face to make sure, "oh my god thats worst." I whispered the last part to myself.

 

"What?" he asked confused.

 

"Nothing!" I quickly said.

 

"Let's go back," he said grabbing onto my arm nonchalant. 

 

"Wait" I braced myself for the most nervous moment of my life so far, "I'm going to ask you seriously and you need to reply to me 110% honest, okay?"

 

"…Sure" he said still walking.

 

"Do… you love me?" I asked looking down. A silent pause played on his side.

 

"Of course," he said hesitantly.

 

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him even though all I see is a dark shadow. I lifted my hand into a gun motion.

 

"Bang." I pretend shot him.

 

"What was that for?" he chuckled.

 

"You lied, so you died," I said half laughing.

 

"W-what?" he laughed nervously.

 

"I know your heart isn't in my direction anymore… It's in… One Direction." I said joking again with a straight face. I don't know why I can't say these things straight out, but in a joking manner.

 

"The more you force yourself to pretend you like me it's makes me look bad and feel bad," I said letting go of his hand.

 

"Do you mean-" Kevin started.

 

"Kevin, I am breaking up with you, before you can break up with me, I'm going to break up with you" I smirked.

 

"Oh… kay?" he raised an eyebrow.

 

"That is right, feel the pain, I just broke your heart," I said sarcastically while exaggeratedly holding onto my heart like in a drama.

 

We resumed walking. "Anna?" he began.

 

"Yes young one?" I said with my hands behind back.

 

"I'm sorry, and thank you" he said. I could hear the smile on his face. "I really did love you, I still do, but I love someone else more"

 

I stayed silent. I tried to muffle my tears as we walked. I'm glad that its too dark for him to see me cry like this. I'm such a crybaby. I don't want anyone to see me like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're back" he said softly as I looked up to notice a light coming from the fire pit.

 

"So, can we still be friends?" I asked quietly.

 

"I don't even know why you have to ask" he smiled to me as he grabbed me in for a hug.

 

'Gosh this boy sure knows his way with words, haha, good luck Yoomi!' I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh" I yawned as I rose from my sleeping bag. The sun had already risen but no one else has yet. I exited the tent and headed to the lone porter potty located 10 minutes away by walking. I don't see why we just camped out closer to the bathroom, it's like the most important thing next to not wanting to pee in a bush.

 

The scenery was really actually pretty compared to how y the trip was. President was all in for bonding yesterday and I don't think what happened yesterday should ever be brought up to me ever again. So. Embarrassing. 

 

I headed to the bathroom with my eye sight still fuzzy due to lack of sleep. "Ow!" I yelped as my foot landed onto a sharp rock. I retracted my foot causing me to stumble over.

 

 

Shhhh

 

 

I felt myself sliding down a steep cliff while I was trying to grab on objects to make it stop. I felt a quick sharp pain jolt through my forearm as I finally landed onto the floor.

 

"Greattt, this is just awesome" I said sarcastically as I saw my bleeding forearm and my purple ankle.

 

"The only reason I wanted to go on this trip is to have a clique fall off a cliff moment and to get dumped." I frowned, "Love it." I said angrily.

 

"Help!" I screamed trying to get someone to help me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV:

 

"Ah" everyone yawned as they stretched and exited the tents.

 

"Hey, anyone see Anna?" Nancy asked.