Something I Don't Want To Know

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

DAY OF DEBUT:

 

 

 

"Oh my god," Nancy tried to slow her heart down, "Count down 10 minutes. They already released teaser photo's, and so our MV comes out in ten minutes!" Nancy checked the clock. 

 

 

Everyone is jittering and or walking around because of the nervousness. JANY and Manager Hwang are sitting in the meeting room waiting for the song to upload online.

 

 

Minutes went by like hours as the girls stared the clock down. 

 

 

3 Seconds
2 Seconds

1 Second

 

"Check if it's up!" The girls yelled in unison to check Youtube to see if their MV came up.

 

 

"It's on!!" Jaemi yelled as she turned the screen so everyone can see it.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19VgRyl8edo

 

 

Jaemi - Myung Ji

Anna - Mint

Nancy - Dohee

Yoomi - J Min

 

 

Comments and reviews came on quickly every few seconds as the list grew bigger and bigger. 

 

 

JANY read some of the comments.

 

 

"Their cute!"

"I love this song!"

"OMG, 2NE1 and other groups are way better, but they are alright."

"I love their style, its funky ;)"

 

 

Most of the comments were good, as did the likes, which over ranked the dislikes quickly. Everyone started cheering happily

and hugged each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

 

bzz bzz

 

Text from

 

Kevin <3

 

 

"Congrats on your debut! U were great!"


 

"thanks kev!"

 

Send

 

 

 

"Oh! Kevin just messaged me!" Yoomi said. 'Ha, he messaged me first' I smirked.

 

 

"U guys were awesome! But.. You're my favorite :)." She read what Kevin wrote out loud slowly as she turn to look at me.

 

JANY turned silent. Jaemi and Nancy took turns glancing between Yoomi and I.

 

 

"You're not… dating Kevin are you?" Jaemi asked with a stern look.

 

 

"Yeah, we all know he's Anna's, Yoomi" Nancy glared at Yoomi.

 

My blood pressure rose as the comments flew.

 

"Guys..." I gave a pitiful look to Jaemi and Nancy, "It's not her fault that Kevin likes her." I placed my face in my hands, pretending to cry.

 

 

"I swear were not! Were good friends!" she says flaying her arms to try to get us to believe her words.

 

Jaemi and Nancy continued spewing bad comments to Yoomi as I continued to act pitiful.

 

 

Everything turned silent as we all did separate things. Manager Hwang kept silent as she was unaware of what had happened for us to become this awkward.

 

 

"Girls! The company are getting so many compliments on your new video! They want to set up gigs, so can i see Manager Hwang for a while?" a secretary walked in and asked.

 

 

"Sure" I sighed.

 

 

The atmosphere between us became even more awkward.

 

 

"Guys!" I pinched my arm to create tears, "It's ok! I don't really care if they go out or not! I just had a little puppy crush on him, so I don't really care!" my voice cracked as I sat down slowly.

 

 

"Are you sure Anna?" Nancy asked me.

 

 

"Yeah!" I sniffled, "I'm perfectly fine with them going out and everything!" I barely whispered as tears started to fall.

 

 

"Okay" Jaemi and Nancy both said patting me on the shoulders.

 

 

They continued to scold Yoomi in the corner as I also turned around to hide my "tears."

 

 

A smirk planted on my face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok, guys!" Jaemi clapped, "Let's get this awkward situation out of here and go party!" she cheered.

 

 

"Yeah!" We all cheered.

 

 

 

After going home to change and dazzle ourselves up, we went to a special club exclusively for VIP members and celebrities.

 

 

"Wow…." we looked around in awe, "This place is so cool!" People were dancing on the dance floor, chilling at the bar, and either flirting or making out. This was so new to me, maybe even all of us!

 

 

"Hello ladies and welcome to your debut party!" the boss of the company said, "I'll be happy to answer any questions or comments if you guys need advice, or just want to talk." he stated as he left to go and talk to other guest.

 

 

"Hey, who are these people?" he asked sarcastically as he gave looks to the rest of the members, "The guests of honor?" Soohyun said approaching us with the rest of UKiss. I swear they never separate do they? 

 

 

"Hey guys! This place is so cool!!" I said jumping up and down.

 

 

"Yup, thats how I felt when I first came here too!" Kevin said in nostalgia, "Hey Yoomi!" he said turning to her as they started a conversation.

 

 

'Their having a great time together… Why is it always her?' I thought as I glared at them.

 

 

"Hey Anna!" Dongho walked up to me. 

 

 

"Huh?" I broke my glare, "Oh… Hey…" I said as I tried to keep a conversation with him while still looking at Kevin and Yoomi.

 

 

"Are you having fun?" he asked.

 

 

"Wait!," I said loudly, "Can you speak louder I can't hear you!" I screamed next to his ear.

 

 

He placed his face next to my ear, "Having fun?" he said louder.

 

 

"Hehe, that tickles!" I giggled as I moved my face towards his ear, "This place is amazing and so cool! But so loud!" I laughed.

 

 

 

"Yeah! I love it too! But we can only come during company parties so thats sad…" He pouted.

 

 

 

"Aww! Maybe if we have a day off we can come together and party!" I offered, lightly punching his arm.

 

 

 

"Really! Cool!" He answered happily. 'Aha, so cute! He's so happy that he can come back.' I thought as I smiled to him.

 

 

 

 

 

The loud music faded as I walked over to the bar to grab a drink as I see Eli and Hoon having a conversation at the counter.

 

 

"Hey, look Hoon! It's Kevin and Yoomi flirting." Eli smiled to Hoon. I sat on the stool and scooched closer so I can hear what they're talking about.

 

 

 

"I know! It was so cute how he told us he likes her!!!" Hoon awed like a mother would.

 

 

 

"We definitely need to set them up secretly!" Eli said high giving Hoon.

 

 

 

I chugged the rest of my wine before slamming the glass onto the counter. I walked outside the backdoor to get fresh air. I sat down and hugged my knees as I leaned my body onto a wall. The alley way was so dark and narrow, but i could care less. I just wanted to get out of there. Another girl who looked like she was also having a bad day was sitting next to me. What caught my eye was her 6 pack of beer.

 

 

 

"Hey you. Give me one." commanded with no care. The girl was hesitant, but didn't say or ask anything and gave me one. I chugged the whole thing down in one go, not caring about the carbonated bubbles that burned my throat as I drank.

 

 

 

I got up and headed back to the dorms. I took out my phone and texted Nancy. 

 

 

 

"Hey!! I felt a little sick, so I'm heading home early. Tell everyone to have fun, BYEEE <3" I texted.

 

 

 

I walked onto the bus, stumbling on my 5 inch heels trying to make my way home without passing out.

 

 

 

I waited around 20 minutes before the bus came and took my seat.

 

 

 

And this is where my memory ends.