A Little Truth Won't Hurt

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

Korean 

English

 

 

 

 

Jaemi's Pov:

"Ok!" I bolted my hand up quickly, "We are in charge of meat!" I said in a leader way, "Since you guys are stars, I'm not gonna let you skimp out and buy cheap, gross meat." I crossed my arms, raising my chin to show dominance and stared at both of them, one eyebrow raised.

"Ok..." AJ and Eli sighed in unison, happily defeated by me.

We grabbed a cart and walked into the meat aisle. As we were searching, Eli and I got into another... disagreement. And maybe a little arguing here and there, deciding on what type of meat product to choose.

"I want beef!" Eli demanded as he grabbed the package.

"Well, I want chicken and that's that!" I said loudly while putting the chicken in the cart.

"We aren't getting chicken." he removed the chicken from the cart and placed his beef into it.

"Well we aren't getting beef." I pushed him.

"Jaemi, Eli, calm down..." AJ tried to calm us down, "How bout we get both? I'll pay?" AJ my sweetie offered.

"Ok," I sang happily while linking arms with him. Eli gave me a scared look as if I had two heads.

"What do u want?" I glared at him, whispering my vulgar words.

"Girls are scary..." He shook his head, "Yelling at one moment, cheery the next," he said walking away.

"Whatever," I stuck my tounge out and then continued to talk to AJ.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Yoomi's Pov:

"So Kevin, were in charge of veggies right?" I asked excited.

"Yup! So what kind should we get?" Kevin scanned the aisle as he held the basket for us.

"Hmmm... How about broccoli? I love those!" I offered to him as I pointed out the bunches.

"Sure! Whatever you like!" he grabbed a pack for me and placed it into the basket.

"Well," I began, "What do you like for veggies?" I asked while looking at the produce.

"Hmm... Do French fries and chips count? Their veggies! Oh! Maybe some ketchup too for tomatoes," he joked.

"Aha! Sure!" I laughed, "Maybe I can ask Anna to help me make some later ok? I would rather buy and make my own then buy them premade and gross," I said sticking my tounge out to the thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Anna's Pov:

'Kevin is having a great time with Yoomi. (A/N creepy!!) Why is my heart beating so fast whenever I see them together? Why do I feel so jealous because of them? I don't like Kevin so what's the big deal?. . . Oh my goodness, I think I have feelings for him. When did this happen?' Tears began to blur my vision as I continued to watch like its a drama relationship I'm jealous of.. And I'm the bad girl. Everything began to jumble together in my mind, bundling up and creating a huge lump I call a headache. I make a sharp turn and walked away quickly, trying to avoid the couple before they come too close for my liking. 'Yoomi... I don't want to be the bad one, I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to lose an important friend, but giving up on my first love isn't an option for me. I hope you know Yoomi, I'm not going to go easy on you because of our relationship, because this is war.'

 

 

"Anna, where did you go?" Dongho asked as I entered the snack aisle.

"Sorry! I saw some hello kitty items and just had to look!" I scratched my head and looked at my watch, pretending that time got the best of me.

"Oh... okay..." he agreed questionably.

"So Anna! Which snack do you like?" Nancy asked as she stood between Dongho and I.

"Do they have any banana milk?" I giggled happily at the thought of one of my favorite drinks.

"Yeah! I got chocolate, so I'll grab a banana for you," Nancy replied with an eye smile.

"Thanks so much!" I thanked her sincerely.

'I love Nancy, shes so sweet! So considerate of her to ask me.' I thought as I scanned the aisle for more snacks.

Nancy's Pov:

"So Anna! What snack do you like?" I asked trying to get Anna and Dongho to stop talking to each other.

"Do they have any banana milk?" she happily asked. 'How can you be so happy towards me? Your stealing the man I love right before my eyes Anna. I know I didn't keep my side of the promise (Refer to chapter 11), but you would understand if you were in my place.'

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~