The Birth of JANY

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Anna’s POV:

 

The long day had ended and I was ready to unite with my bed. As I finished up my basic routine before I sleep for the end of the night, I had suddenly remembered that scene that occured between Dongho and I. I felt a blush creeping upon my face as I covered my face with my hands. This kind of thing had never happened to me before so this is kind of... new and weird?

 

“Why did this happen?” I wondered as I plopped myself onto the bed. I stared at the white ceiling in deep thought as my eyes mentally slowed down the blowing ceiling fan.

 

Knock Knock Knock

 

“Who is it?” I sat up quickly and stared at the door.

 

“Nancy,” she answered from the other side of the door.

 

“Oh! Come in!” I gladly offered.

 

She slowly came in and took a seat on my bed, “You... ok?” she hesitated as she asked placing a hand onto my shoulder.

 

“I’m fine!" I answered getting a little nervous of what had happened today, "Why do you ask such a question? Is something going on?" I wondered.

 

She stayed silent for a few seconds as she stared at my bed sheets like they were the most interesting thing, "Just..." she tried to find the right wording, "wondering!’ she finished while doing her signature eye smile, “Today was a crazy day, huh?” she changed subjects, but I just went along with it.

 

“I guess," I answered suspisiously giving her a weird look, "I mean, I did meet my friends since middle school, HERE in Korea, what’s the odds of that happening?! That's so crazy, you know?” I asked excited as I continued to daydream about it.

 

“Haha," she laughed nervously, "I guess that’s true, fate maybe?” she joked.

 

“I guess were just supposed to be friends forever,” I chuckled, going along with the joke.

 

“Not me?” she giggled, placing her hand over while pretending to be hurt.

 

“Nope!” I stuck out my tongue jokingly, “If I wasn’t going to be your fated friend, I wouldn’t have met you. I hope we all get along well without any drama though… I see that a lot when fame is involved with friendship.” I stated worried remembering all the idol dramas.

 

“I hope so too! And, if you like anyone you HAVE to tell us or theirs going to be claws coming out if we don’t know.” she laughed as she slightly nudged my arm.

 

“You too, haha” I laughed having no doubts.

 

 

 

 

 

5:30 AM

 

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

 

“Hello?” I greeted groggily as I opened my phone.

 

“You guys aren’t up yet?!” Secretary Kim lectured 'Oh, I can hear her hands being crossed right now' , “Get everyone up and ready and the company car will be there to get you and the girls promptly at 6, ok?” she yelled as she waited for a quick reply.

 

“Yessssss…” I dragged on as I hung up and placed my head back down onto my pillow.

 

I forced myself to get up for the sake of not being fired, walked to the kitchen and got a pot and a metal spoon. I stumbled to the hallway.

 

Bang Bang Bang

 

“Everyone wake up~!” I sang loudly in the living room with my eyes shut. I kept banging onto the pot until everyone was out of their zones.

 

“Why so early?” Yoomi yawned while coming out, hugging her pillow and rubbing her eyes.

 

“What the hell?” Jaymie said walking in with her hood up, hands in her pockets and eyes closed.

 

“zzz” Nanzy stumbled while her head was down and walked to the living room, “mmmm” she mumbled as she layed onto the floor and formed a small body ball.

 

“Goodness Gracious, I have to deal with this Monday through Saturday?” I shook my head in disappointment, “Everyone go get dressed and ready in-“ I checked the time on my phone, “20 minutes”

 

“Why?” Jaemi whined as she stomped her feet onto the floor.

 

“Secretary Kim told us to go to the company and there will be a car to pick us up promptly at 6, ok?” I yelled, “And… GO!” Everyone slowly walked to their rooms while Nancy basically rolled herself there.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

“Why we here so early?” Yoomi whined to Secretary Kim.

 

“Well, every other trainee and star are here for early morning practice," she said almost sarcastically,  "do you guys think you’re an exception?!” she strictly stated.

 

“NO!” we soluted in unison like an army line.

 

“Ok," she placed both her hands together, "Good to know, well here is you manager, Ms. Hwang” she said as the door opened.

 

“Hello, I am your new manager for this group…" she bowed at a 90 degree angle, "Um, I didn’t really get a group name in the contract I got, what is it?” she leaned in and asked Secretary Kim quietly.

 

“Oh! We don’t know actually,” Nancy said jumping in.

 

“That’s because I haven’t told you guys that each group makes up their own name, and if the company approves, it’s official.” Secretary Kim said looking at her nails with no care.

 

“Really?" she looked at us, "We get to choose?” Jaemi asked shocked.

 

Secretary Kim nodded her head, “Yes.”

 

“Well, Manager Hwang, nice to meet you, I’m Anna,” I said as I shook hands with her.

 

“Nice to meet you, I’m Jaemi” Jae waved her hand.

 

“Hi~ I’m Yoomi” she did a little aegyo to her.

 

“And I’m Nancy” Nancy introduced while shaking her hand.

 

“Nice to meet you too ladies, I hope we get along and have a great future ahead of us” Manager Hwang said looking at all of us with a bright smile.

 

I stuck my hand out straight. Everyone got the idea and placed their hands in. “What should we cheer?” I asked questionably.

 

“…J..A…N…Y?” Nancy said quietly.

 

“JANY, what does that mean?” Yoomi asked confused, giving Nancy a weird look.

 

“Our initials!” she replied excited that she had thought of that.

 

“Okay!” Jaemi said ready to cheer.

 

“1-2-3! JANY!” we released our hands, and yelled as we went in for a group hug, with Manager Hwang of course.