Little Bonding

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

English

Korean

 

 

 

"Okay girls!," Manager Hwang grabbed their attention, "Today we will be setting the group roles/ parts to each member!" she stated as she grabbed her clip board.

"Like, as in who is/ does what?" Nancy asked confused and a little taken back.

"Exactly! So we will have a modeling contest, a dance contest, and a singing contest" Manager Hwang said clasping her hands together excitedly as she scanned between the 4 of the girls.

"...modeling contest?" Jaemi hesitently asked.

"Yeah, it helps me know who's the visuals of the group. There will be two visuals, two rappers, one main, one sub rapper, two singers, all of you guys will sing but we have to get a main and a lead vocal, and a main dancer." she read off the board.

"Ohh," JANY cooed in unison, understanding her idol talk.

"Ok! Time for modeling!" she stated as she the music and sat on the floor.

Everyone strutted, twirled, and modeled their best to fight for the visuals. Manager Hwang wrote everything down that she wanted onto a clipboard, not telling the girls until the very end. JANY went in order by their names in the group name. Jaemi sang Wonder Girls 'Like Money', Anna sang 'Good Day' by IU, Nancy sang Big Bangs 'Haru Haru', and Yoomi sang Ukiss's 'Someday'. Lastly, for the dancing, each girl choose their genre of choice and danced to an instrumental piece of their choice. Anna and Jaemi had chosen hip hop, Nancy chose jazz, and Yoomi did ballet.

After all the contests, the final results were in.

Main Rapper - Jaemi

Sub Rapper - Anna

Main Vocal - Yoomi

Lead Vocal - Nancy

Visual - Nancy

Visual - Jaemi

Main Dancer - Anna

"Woo-hoo!" "Yes!" "Boo-yah!" "Yay!" The girls all cheered in one go.

"Happy with my choices?" Manager Hwang smiled at the girls.

"Yes!" JANY jumped up and down happily with big smiles on their faces.

"So about your personal images Jaemi your going to be-" Manager Hwang started to speak.

"Woah woah woah... what do you mean, personal images?" Jaemi asked confused once again.

"I give you a certain image that you guys must live up to, to make a perfect group." Manager Hwang said like it was blaintly obvious.

"I don't think so," Anna jumped in to disagree with Manager Hwang.

"But if you want to make the perfect group then-" she started again as she explained.

"We can become the perfect group without this fake personality set up," Nancy jumped in to help as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah!" Yoomi stomped her feet, feeling left out.

"I don't think that's such a great idea..." Manager Hwang shook her head slightly, unsure of this decision.

"Trust us, we won't let you down," Jaemi said with full confidence, lifting her chin up high.

"We will become the greatest group in the world" Anna placed her hands on her hips with confidence as well.

"We're daebak " Yoomi winked while putting both thumbs up.

"Okay..." She sighed, "I believe you guys, but you know, if you slip once, it's back to the images ok?" she warned them.

"Yup!" Nancy agreed to the plan.

"Ok, JANY, get to practice!" she said shooed as she walked off.

"Yes!" JANY bowed to Manager Hwang.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Hey!" Kevin high fived Anna as he walked into the room with the rest of ukiss.

"Hey!" Anna greeted, high fiving the latter.

"Hey Yoomi..." Kevin quietly greeted with his head cocked to the side, not to mention including a bright sweet smile.

Anna stared silently at the two as they began their conversation. She looked at the two with eyes of envy, wishing for Kevin to be talking to herself, not Yoomi.

"Hi Anna!" Dongho walked in front of Anna, and eye smiled to her.

"Oh, um, hey..." Anna said unconciously as she moved her position a little to get Dongho out of her view, but instead focusing on the two conversing on the other side of the room.

Nancy watched Anna and Dongho talk with the corner of her eye as she was chatting with AJ.

"Hey AJ," Jaemi walked up to him, cutting off their talking. She flirted with him by grabbing his arm slightly.

"Uhh..." AJ nervously greeted, "Hi... Jaemi right?" AJ said as he excused himself from Nancy.

"Yeah, so," she began as she created eye contact with him, "I was thinking, if maybe.. that you would want to go out sometime for lunch?" Jaemi boldly asked with no hesitation.

"Sure..." he said a little uncomfortable as she asked him so abrubtly like that.

"So, do you want to go during lunch break on Sunday?" she offered, quickly taking dominance.

"Ok, fine with me" he agreed, forcing a smile.

"Hey," Kiseop gathered everyone around, "Since we all just got out of practice how about we all shower then meet back at Ukiss house?" Kiseop suggested.

"Okay!" they all agreed as everyone went home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Ok, since we're all here, what do we do now?" Soohyun asked everyone for suggestions. Everyone sat in a big circle.

"I dont know," Hoon answered blankly as he tried to create a fun idea.

"Oh!" Eli showed a exaggerated idea expression, "I know" Eli wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?" they asked a little scared at his actions.

"We play games then after we go shopping," Eli answered as he shrugged.

"What do we even need to shop for?" Jaemi scoffed.

"Food obviously" Eli said patting his stomach.

"Ok, so I'm guessing you want us to play games to go off into groups and seperate, and go buy some noms." Anna said understandinga little.

"No," he shook his head, "I just wanted to play before we leave, but that works too." he said as everyone laughed.

"Ok, so what game first? Kai Bai Bo? or the Pushing Game?" Eli offered.

"Whats the pushing game?" Hoon asked making a weird face to the name.

"It's where two people stand infront of each other and one person tries to hit the other persons hands to make then fall, and if they fall then they lose." Eli rolled his eyes, "Duh~"

"Ok, lets split up into 4 groups" Soohyun cheered.

"Eli," Kiseop chuckled evily, " Why don't you play with Jaemi first to show people how to play the pushing game?" Kiseop wriggled his brows.

"Okay" Eli shrugged as he and Jaemi stood in the middle of the living room while everyone sat and watched intenstly. 

"You are so going down, punk" Jaemi smirked at she stared at her opponent.

"Oh yeah? Try your best " Eli replied winking to her.

Jaemi and Eli stood there as Eli was the one to make the first move. He quickly aimed at her hands and ed his arms forward. She quickly dodged, moving her hands to her side. Jaemi smirked as she quickly pushed her hands forward trying to suprise attack him. Eli being the cheater he is, quickly put his hands behind his back to make sure she falls over and loses. Jaemi tried to keep balance by swaying her arms and bending her knees at a certain angle. She wobbled forward and fell into a hug on Eli to try to keep from falling onto the cold floor.

"AH!" everyone abrubtly stood up as they screamed and clapped, happily witnessing what had happened between the two. Eli slowly pulled her off of him, now embarresed because of the random hug, as Jaemi was embarressed for losing to a guy like that.

"Yah!" Jaemi pointed her finger at the latter and puffed her cheeks, "He cheated! Thats not fair!" He looked up at the ceiling whistling in an obvious way for jokes.

"Whatever~," Anna swatted Jaemi's excuses aside, "Jaemi loses," Anna continued laughing.

"To be a little safer, how bout boys play with boys and girls play with girls?" Yoomi asked a little scared of skin contact.

"Scared?" Nancy mocked. 

"No!" she answered quickly as a blush crept her face. 

"Its starting to get late," Soohyun checked his phone, "Why dont we skip the games and go buy some grub?" Soohyun patted his stomach.

"Yeah" everyone nodded.

 

Eli Jaemi AJ - Meat

Anna Dongho Nancy - Snacks

Yoomi and Kevin - Veggies

Soohyun Kiseop Hoon - Drinks

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~