Hawaii

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Anna's POV: 

 

(Back to continuation of Chapter 19) 

 

 

We walked back in silence as we holded hands. We held hands as friends, don't worry. I felt like I needed to comfort my best friend and not just leave him dangling, uncertain. He dropped me off at the dorm, but right before we parted I couldn't help but say "Hey, Dongho? Fighting!" I said making a fist into the air for cheering him on. He flashed a small smile and headed to his dorm.

 

 

 

Author's POV: 

 

 

Dongho entered his dorm as a flock of Ukissians raided him and bombarded him with questions.

 

 

"Hyung's!" He said silencing all of his hyungs, "I'm fine, it's ok" he said walking to Kevin while placing his hand onto his shoulder, and whispered, "I'm not giving up." Which placed Kevin and Dongho onto fight mode.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ukiss and JANY were training their dance moves and vocals with each other in the gym as both their managers walk in. Ukiss's manager coughed to grab everyones attention.

 

 

"JANY, boys we-" he paused and glanced to Manager Hwang, "Have an announcement to make about the two groups."

 

 

Everyone was whispering to each other not knowing what the news were. "First of all, Good News first, or Bad News?" Manager Hwang asked.

 

 

"Good!" Yoomi said while raising her arm up.

 

 

"Ok, then" Ukiss's Manager started, "Good news is that all of Star* Entertainment is going to Hawaii for vacation!" He said clapping his hands while smiling. Everyone cheered and talked about they were excited to go.

 

 

"Now for the bad news, I know you guys get along great but… JANY has a dating ban." Manager Hwang stated looking at all of JANY. Anna and Kevin secretly sneaked a look at each other in worry.

 

 

"When will it be lifted?" Nancy asked.

 

 

"When you guys prove that your committed enough to work and date at the same time, right now career is all they should be thinking about" she said walking out with Ukiss's Manager.

 

 

"What are you guys going to do?" Jaemi asked while looking at Anna and Kevin, "What are we going to do AJ?" she said grabbing onto his arm.

 

 

AJ gave her a face of dicomfort as he wiggled out of her grip.

 

 

"I don't know what to do…." Kevin said looking at Anna and placing his hand over hers,  "Lets go to a café later and talk this out" he said placing a kiss on her forehead. She smiled sadly as they continued to work out and train.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

Kevin and I sat at the window side table as we silently sipped our coffee. "So…" I said as I avoided eye contact, "Whats going to happen between… us?" I asked looking down.

 

 

"I don't know… Do you still want to go out with me?" he asked looking at me.

 

 

"Of course I do! But this ban…" I said tearing up. Kevin grabbed onto my hand gently and placed a soft kiss.

 

 

"Don't worry, we can make it through this… were just not going to go out anymore" he said looking at me, "Were just going to hang out every now and then" he said winking at me. I nodded my head as I grabbed him into a hug.

 

 

"I love you , Kevin" I said letting a few tears go.

 

 

"Me too, Anna. I like you too." He said patting my back.

 

 

We took our last walk home as a couple in silence. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV:

 

 

"Well, Anna and I are taking a break" Kevin said and everyone gasped, "But that doesn't mean we're not going to hang out" he said.

 

 

Everyone smiled and cheered on the couple wishing them the best.

 

 

Dongho secretly smiled as he heard the news, hoping that this was his chance on winning her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yay! I can't believe we're going to Hawaii!" Jaemi cheered.

 

 

"I know! Weather's been too cold lately!" Nancy said shivering.

 

 

"I don't know guys… I like the cold; and I hate oceans" Anna said unsure.

 

 

"I know how you feel Anna, let's stay together when everyone's in the ocean, kay?" Yoomi said linking arms with Anna.

 

 

"Yeah" Anna said happy.

 

 

 

 

 

Airport Fashion!

 

Jaemi

 

 

Anna

 

 

Nancy

 

 

Yoomi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is so cool! We get coach seats!" Nancy said placing her luggage in the luggage holder above the seats.

 

 

"Yuppers!" Anna said sitting in her seat next to the window. All the seats are individual seats so two got a window seat, while two got a middle row seat.

 

 

Everyone either talked or listen to their iPod's as they headed to their vacation. All anxious, all the girls decided on something as they chatted secretly on their phones, so no one else can hear.

 

 

 

JANY Chat Room

 

Jaemi: so you guys really wanna prank them? xD

 

Nancy: heck yeah! it'll be funny as hell

 

Yoomi: but what if they get angry at us?… ah, who cares! this is gonna be great!

 

Anna: sure is!! but how are we going to do this…

 

Jaemi: well…

 

 

"Please fasten your seat belts. We are near the destination, so we advised you to buckle your seat belts as we begin to land. We will arrive in approximately 20 minutes. Also, prepare to departure." the attendant spoke on the main speaker.

 

 

Jaemi: we'll talk about it later

 

 

Everyone gathered their items and began to leave the plane. As soon as they stepped foot out of the airport, they definitely knew that they were in Hawaii. The sun was shining brightly, and there was a slight cool breeze that flew by.

 

 

"Wah!" the girls said as they stretched because of the long plane ride.

 

 

"Hawaii! Here we are!" JANY cheered loudly while laughing as they headed to their hotel.

 

 

"Wow…" Anna said as she walked into the hotel room.

 

 

(Hotel Room)

 

 

"Is it nice?" Jaemi saw the hotel and was astonished. Both Nancy and Yoomi were speechless as they continued to stare at the hotel and began exploring.

 

 

"This is so awesome!" Yoomi giggled.

 

 

"I know, right!" Nancy said laughing, "Wow, the managers must be up to something… maybe a way of saying sorry for the ban?" she said wondering.

 

 

"No way! I bet this is because we're newbies, I bet this stuff is normal welcoming stuff" Yoomi said.

 

 

"It was just a hunch" Nancy said shrugging her shoulders.

 

 

"The bed is so... comfy!" All of JANY said as they flopped onto the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What! We have a schedule here?" Eli said angry.

 

 

"You said it was vacation!" Kiseop whined.

 

 

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, but I needed a way to get you guys to agree to this" he said sorry.

 

 

"Well, next time hyung, just tell us instead of giving us false hope on a vacation, we would gladly take another interview, or fan signing if you just ask us" Soohyun smiled while placing his hand on his managers shoulder. All of Ukiss shook their head in agreement and smiled at their hyung.

 

 

"I'm really sorry, next time I'll let you know" he said, "Oh wait!" he said suddenly remembering something. "This is a one week vacation, yet the signing only last around 3 days, you do get a whole 4 days of vacation though, I hope you guys will feel a little better hearing that"

 

 

"Really?" Dongho said happily, "Yay!"

 

 

"Wait… Why did JANY come too if it's just Ukiss having the fan signing?" Kevin asked curiously.

 

 

"The bundle package is cheaper. And... I thought the girl's could have used a nice break." he said. All of Ukiss nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So… The whole prank is set up?" Anna asked. Everyone smirked as they nodded their heads.

 

"Fighting!" JANY said in unison.