Making Memories Like A Boss

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

Nobody's POV:

 

"Let's go to the beach!" JANY and Ukiss both screamed as they were currently in the car on their way to the beach. These days went by so quickly that it was like a blur for all of the idols, they can't help being depressed that their vacation is already half over in such a quick amount of time.

 

 

As they arrived to the beach everyone settled into a good spot, not too far from the water, not too close. They all placed everything down as they took off their outer clothing to show their bikini's and swim trunks. Yoomi and Anna are afraid so they sat on the sidelines to tan. Everyone applied sunscreen and dashed to the refreshing Hawaiian waters.

 

 

 

JANY's outfits for the beach!

                                                         Anna - Pink                                      Yoomi - Blue

 

Jaemi-

 

 

Nancy - 

 

Ukiss 

 

 

 

Everyone had turned getting to sit in the circle tube being dragged by the others. Everyone had water splashing fights and the guys would pick up the girls or other members and throw them into the water. They played and played as the time went by. Kevin and Dongho went back to the girls as they were getting their tan on. 

 

 

"Hey Yoomi!" Kevin said running up to them, "Hey Anna" he said less enthusiastic as he laid down next to her. "Is this all you girls have been doing for the past few hours? You're going to get burnt!" he said worried.

 

 

"Don't worry, we've been taking small breaks to let our bodies cool down" Yoomi said smiling softly at him. Dongho sat behind Anna on a lounge chair.

 

 

"Anna, are you having fun?" he asked her.

 

 

"Yeah! This trip has been great! I never had so much fun before" she said flipping over as well did Yoomi, "This is my first time coming to a beach in years"

 

 

"Wow, really?" Yoomi said surprised.

 

 

"Oh, yeah, it's just that-…" I hesitated, 'I can't tell her about my sickness' "I'm extremely afraid of the ocean, like, extremely!" she said her eyes wide.

 

 

"Oh, I so get you! I've always been afraid too, I can go into pools, but only if its really shallow." she said in agreement.

 

 

"HELP!" everyone heard a faint scream coming from the ocean. Anna, Kevin, Dongho and Yoomi all saw Jaemi approximately 20 feet away from the rest of the group in the water trying to stay up with the circle tube for support. They all dashed to the ocean as they witnessed a few people trying to swim over to her rescue, Eli was the one going the fastest and the closest to her.

 

 

Anna and Dongho ran into the water as they tried helping her out. Yoomi would hesitate and try to get into the water to help her, yet her fear was too strong. Kevin saw this and said "Don't worry, just stay here, I'll help, just stay here" while squeezing her hand for assurance. This caused Yoomi's heart to beat a little faster than usual.

 

 

Jaemi and Eli were being carried out of the water to get air. As Eli and Jaemi were being laid onto the blankets at their spot Eli darted to Jaemi and asked if she was okay. "Jaemi! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" he said checking all around her body for bruises or  cuts from the strong water currents.

 

 

"I'm fine, and" Jaemi said looking into his eyes, "Thank you" she said hugging him. "All thanks to you I'm still alive, thank you" she said still hugging him.

 

 

"I- It's fine, I'm just glad you're okay" he said embarrassed. 

 

 

Everyone continued to have fun (safely) in the water, except for Jaemi, Yoomi and Anna. Jaemi didn't feel like going back in after what happened. After 10 or so minutes Nancy ran up to them, "It's no fun out there when all my buddies are here" she said smiling. JANY continued to chat among themselves.

 

 

"So we're gonna do this! All right!" Jaemi said clenching her two fist in the air.

 

 

"Can't back down girls~" Anna said winking. 

 

 

"Wah! I hope this turns out good!" Yoomi said rubbing her hands together evily.

 

 

"Got the camera!~" Nancy said taking her camera out to shoot what's going to be her number one comedy film project ever.

 

 

After a good two more hours all of Ukiss went to hit a small shower to remove the sand and salt water from their bodies.

 

 

They all got into towels as they placed their clothes on the table outside the individual shower stalls. They all hung their towels over the shower curtain hangers and began to shower.

 

 

After all the showers began JANY secretly went in, earning many, many stares from the other males in the changing room, but the girls would just give them the shush sign and a wink.

 

 

The girls quietly grabbed their clothes and swapped it with a various colored spagetti strap tank tops and bootie shorts. The girls slowly walked to the stalls and quickly jacked their towels and in a flash they were out of the changing room.

 

 

The boys noticed their towels missing and quickly exited the shower to see their clothes missing in action. They had no choice but put on the clothes that were placed because there was no one else in the changing room when they were done. (Another JANY doing)

 

 

As they tried to hide them selves as they exited slowly they noticed a familiar four girls and one of them had a camera!

 

 

"Freeze! We got you on camera so say hi~" Nancy said waving her fingers to the boys.

 

 

"Oh my god you guys! Give us our clothes back!" Soohyun said as everyone was covering their giggidy boom booms.

 

 

"I don't know, I think I like it, " said Eli as he started dancing Hyuna's Bubble Pop. Nancy zoomed in on the boys as they all got comfortable and all started dancing to Bubble Pop.

 

 

"You guys are grossss~!" said Anna as she cheered for the boys. They didn't even notice they were gathering a crowd, and once they did they got embarrassed and ran into the changing rooms once again.

 

 

"SNSD! Come back out!" said Jaemi laughing hysterically. 

 

 

"Ok ok, I think thats enough" Anna said wiping her tears from laughing too much as she handed each of the girls the guys clothes to hand to them.

 

 

After 10 minutes they boys come out with their normal appearance, but with a brighter expression because of what just happened.

 

 

"Let me see the video!" Kevin said as all of Ukiss gathered around the camera.