GNO, Aka, Girl's Night Out

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

">http://

 

"I like that! I like that! I-I-I-I-I-I like that!" we sang in unison as our hitched breath and adrenaline took over us on our comeback stage.We did one last pose before we headed off stage.

 

JANY's comeback stage was a huge success! We might not have succeeded in having a sold out night but day by day we gain fans causing us to feel butterflies in our stomachs doing flips. The feeling of being able to make people smile makes us crave more and train way harder than we should.

 

The crowd roared as we went back stage to get ready for the next song. Our make up artist and assistants bombarded us with needed supplies and we headed out for the next song and next, but not last, adrenaline rush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cheers and toast for an awesome comeback!" JANY clanked glasses containing magic water and tipped our heads back for the shot. We had all had the feels for a girls night, and so a girls night we had, with no guys.

 

We were all in our lazy outfits containing pajamas, sweats, hair in lazy buns, the whole shabang.

 

"Who wants to verse me in Dance Central!" Anna smirked confidently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Body roll! Body roll!" Yoomi commanded as she read the next moves to us, "Arms! Arms!" she shrieked.

 

"Yes! I win!" Jaemi laughed at Anna.

 

"What the-! This game is rigged! I'm not playing this stupid game." she pouted.

 

"Aw, don't be a sore loser~" Jaemi patted Anna's back, "because I beat your big booty! Haha!" she laughed at her.

 

"Whatever!" Anna whined.

 

"Me next!" Yoomi said choosing a song.

 

"How did the lead dancer lose!" Nancy laughed.

 

"You're the lead singer and you lost in karaoke last time!" Anna insulted.

 

"Wha-! I thought we would never bring that up ever again," Nancy blushed.

 

"Merong" Anna stuck her tongue out.

 

"Hey, did anyone order the KFC and pizza yet?" Jaemi asked rubbing her stomach.

 

"Not yet, I'll do it now," Nancy said walking into another room to order.

 

"God, I can't wait for good food," Anna said her lips, all the others fantasized for the food as well, practically drooling.

 

"I'll go buy some soju from the convenience store before the food comes! Be right back," Jaemi said grabbing her wallet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hm," Jaemi said scanning all the types of drinks, "I like that~ I like that I-I-I-I-I like this!" she cheered as she grabbed 3 bottles. She went to pay.

 

"Is that all?" the cashier yawned.

 

"Yes sir!" she replied. She heard a tapping on her shoulder.

 

"Can you help me with something ma'am?" she saw a man in his mid forties.

 

"I need help with directions can you show me?" he asked her pointing to his car.

 

"Totally," she said grabbing the receipt and bag and walked out of the store.

 

"Where are you going now?" she asked.

 

"I need to go to Seoul Bar," he hiccuped while stumbling his way down the steps. Jaemi paused. Is this man drunk?

 

"Sir, are you drunk?" she asked.

 

"No! Are you crazy! I can't," he hiccuped, "I can't drink and drive! …" he whispered.

 

"Um, I don't know who you are to call me such a word, but I do know," she snatched his keys from this hand, "You are too drunk to drive."

 

"Wha!" he gave her a dizzy look, "Are you trying to lecture me!" he said ready to slap her.

 

Jaemi waited for the blow.

 

"Sir, I don't think it would be great if hitting young women is going to be on your police report, would it?" Eli glared at the man, "Don't worry, I got this, you can go back home," Eli turned around to smile at Jaemi sweetly.

 

"Thanks Eli, but I had the situation handled," Jaemi huffed out.

 

"Sure, you did," he chuckled.

 

"I'll stay with you, this is partially my fault… Kinda" she said unsure. All she knew was that she wanted to be with him more, and she wasn't going to care about a drunk man being a third wheel.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow, such good kids!" the policeman nodded to the others as Eli and Jaemi walked out, as they left the police with the man so they could take him home.

 

 

 

 

 

"This night is so refreshing," Eli said to Jaemi to break the comfortable silence between the two.

 

"What we're you doing at the convenience store?" Jaemi asked, just because.

 

"I snuck out because I was hungry for some ramen." he said as he patted his stomach, "You?"

 

"Getting some drinks for the ladies, we're having a GNO" she said lifting the bag.

 

"Oh" he nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae! What took you so long! The foods cold!" Yoomi whined as she pointed to the untouched cold goodies.