Give Up or...

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

 

 

 

Anna and Kevin came back to the Ukiss house hugging and holding hands as they smiled shyly at each other. Anna felt like she's on top of the world, and Kevin feels like he's floating in mid air.

 

 

When Yoomi saw them and how they were, her face shot a painful look, but she brushed it off as a little jealously because her friend has a man now. Kevin noticed this as he shot a painful look to her as she didn't notice him. Dongho was fuming with anger as he saw them. 

 

 

"Hyung!" he yelled as he bumped his shoulder purposely on Kevin's, stomping out of the apartment. Kevin felt major guilt as he stared at all of Ukiss glaring at him, but didn't want to say anything and pretended to be oblivious of everything around him. He squeezed Anna's shoulder a bit for assurance that he's hers and he didn't do anything wrong. 

 

 

"So Anna, do you remember me fully now?" he asked while smiling at her gently.

 

 

"I think so, but my memory is a little fuzzy so it's not clear." Anna said while putting on a confused expression and gripping her head. While this was happening, Kevin was feeling her head for a fever, or something bad to assure him she was okay. 

 

 

This whole time all of JANY was  cheering for her and being cheery, while having butterflies in their tummy's for their best friend. Yoomi on the other hand also felt butterflies, but for a different reason, but she couldn't put her tongue on it. But she decided to shrug it off as usual.

 

 

As everyone said their goodbye's Kevin was the center of attention in the Ukiss dorm. Yet, not for a good reason.

 

 

"Kevin." Soohyun said monotone, "I thought we made a pack." he said looking disappointed while shaking his head and heading to his room. 

 

 

"Yeah man that's just low." Eli stated.

 

 

"At least let me explain!" he said grabbing on to everyones arms to get them to listen. 

 

 

"Dude, you don't even need to explain, what's done is done, and what you've done, is wrong…" AJ said looking him in the eye as Kevin felt a pang of guilt in his head.

 

 

"I know what I did was wrong, but she chose me! What's wrong with that?!" Kevin said storming out of the dorm.

 

 

"He'll know sooner or later." Eli said walking to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anna's POV:

 

 

"Hey guys, I'm going to go out for a little, I'll be back" I said walking out of the dorm without waiting for a reply.

 

 

I felt like Dongho was mad, or sad, or something along the lines of just, angry, so I went to go check up on him.

 

 

When we hung out before he showed me this little park where he would go to when he was upset. So I looked there first. After I exited the bus I saw a lone boy on the swings, swinging back and forth slowly with his legs lightly pushing him. He was staring at the gravel with a dead look in his eyes.

 

 

I slowly walked up to him as he saw me and stood up, starting to walk away. I jogged up to him and grabbed his sleeve.

 

 

"Hey, Dongho wait up" I said trying to cheer him up. He shook my grip off as he walked away faster.

 

 

"Shin Dongho, I said WAIT." I said as I grabbed his arm with both my hands.

 

 

"WHAT! What do YOU want?!" he said as he yelled at me. I stood there in shock because he has never risen his voice to me.

 

 

"Oh hell no, did not just yell at me." I said as I forcefully grabbed his arm and dragged him to a bench and pushed him to sit down. He tried getting back up but I pushed his shoulder's down.

 

 

"Ok, spill," I crossed my arms, "what is going on? As soon as I enter the dorm with Kevin, you flip and storm out!" I asked.

 

He ignored what I had said.

 

 

I sighed loudly then sat next to him. I placed my hand on his white knuckled fist, hoping he'd calm down. "Dongho, please. Tell me what's wrong?" I asked staring at him.

 

 

"Nothing is wrong." he said bluntly.

 

 

"Ok, right now I'm pretty sure nothing means everything," I said chuckling to brighten up the mood a little.

 

 

"The girl I love dumped me." he said with tears gathering in his eyes. I sat there in shock. He likes someone? And he didn't tell me?

 

 

"Oh.. I'm so sorry." I said as a squeezed his hand. "Is there anything I could do?"

 

 

He looked up at me with his teary eye'd puppy eye's and hugged me out of no where. I didn't know what to say or what to do, but… I did what I thought was best and comforted him by hugging him back as he let out his tears.

 

 

"I'm sorry Dongho," I said patting his back and whispered to him, "Everything is going to be alright."

 

 

I pushed him away and pinched his cheeks "Dongho, I do have one word of advice, 'If you love someone don't let them go. And do your best to win her heart!' "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongho's POV:

 

'You don't even know the reason why I'm crying is because of you and hyung. But like you said, I shouldn't give up on you'