A Drunken Mistake

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

Korean

English

 

 

As everyone came home back to House Ukiss,  they were all either laying on the floor or chilling on the couch. 

"So... Who's going to cook?" Nancy asked as she stared at the TV.

"Um... Who's good at cooking?" Eli asked as he scanned the room.

"I am!" Yoomi raised her hand up high. Jaemi winced at the thought.

"I guess I am " Anna said as she raised her hand slightly.

"I know I'm not the best but I can help" Eli offered as he stood.

"Ok, then it's settled, Eli, Yoomi and Anna will cook, I guess the rest of us will clean up and get the table ready." Kevin got up to start setting up.

Eli, Anna, and Yoomi were cooking all types of food, from American French Fries, to kimbap. Anna was trying to help Yoomi and her little mistakes here and there to make sure the end result came out well. 

"Eli! Can you wash the pan I just used? I need it for something else." Yoomi asked as she plated the kimbap.

"Sure, sure" he sang. He washed and dried the pan, then handed it to Yoomi, Yoomi not gripping the pan hard enough when he had handed it to her, dropped it onto the floor and it landed on her foot with a loud bang.

"Ow!" she bent over and carressed her foot. Eli, and his manly self, quick into action, picked her up princess style, and sat her on the couch with only ease.

"Are you ok?" he worried, "I should have been more careful!" Eli stated as he examined her foot. Yoomi blushed at this action of his.

"N-no, I'm f-fine!" she stuttered as her words began to twist.

"I don't think so," he stated, "just sit here, I'll get you ice." he offered as he ran off to get ice from the freezer.

"Yoomi, are you ok? That looked like it hurt," Anna asked, wiping her hands onto the apron.

"I'm fine! Really!" she stumbled as she tried to stand quickly.

"I think you should rest now, me and Eli will finish up, ok?" Anna said putting a gauze on Yoomi's foot.

"Ok... Sorry Anna" she looked down, disappointed.

"It's ok," Anna replied. After Eli handed her the ice, they went back to finishing up the food.

After 45 minutes they finished preparing all of the food. 

"Mmm!" everyone cheered, content with the food.

"Glad you like it," Eli said as he took a bite.

"The food is really good!!!" Nancy said picking up another fry.

"Thanks! Now eat before it gets cold" Anna ordered the group to eat.

After stuffing themselves full, they set up the karaoke machine and sat around the TV. They sang, danced and laughed while having a great time with the crew.

"Phew! I'm tired!" AJ whined as he plopped down onto the couch.

"Same!" Dongho pouted as he laid flat on the floor.

"Don't get tired yet! We have one last game!" Soohyun smiled devilishly. He reached into the bag next to him and took out bottles of clanking soju and shot glasses.

"Woo!" everyone screamed in joy.

"How about the American game "Never Had I Ever"" he offered as he poured the shots.

"Never had I ever?" Kiseop questioned.

"It's a game where you have to play truthfully and you can't lie, that defeats the purpose. A person will start, and they say "Never had I Ever..." and if you had ever done something that they said, you take a shot and have to explain a bit of your story on why. Then we just go around in a circle and get drunk."

"Seems easy enough, anyone too chicken?" Hoon chuckled to seek out the scardy cats. Everyone stared around the room, creating eye contact with others. 

"Then let's get started." Soohyun cheered.

"Never had I ever... Had a boyfriend or girlfriend." Soohyun said. Yoomi, Anna, Dongho, and Kevin took shy swigs of the soju in embarrassment.

"Haha!" Everyone except for the four of them laughed.

"I just never liked anyone yet..." Yoomi explained quietly.

"Dating is a hassle" Anna shrugged.

"I haven't found my true love yet" Dongho shyly said, while blushing. Due to this he got a lot of 'aw's.

"Didn't find the one yet" Kevin shrugged trying to act cool in front of his friends.

"Never had I ever... not get into trouble in school" Kiseop said. Kiseop, Eli, and Jaemi took the swig.

"I was imitating a monkey once so I climbed onto the chalk board, shook my , and got caught by the teacher" Kiseop laughed. Everyone else cracked up.

"I was caught making out with someone on the roof" Eli cooly stated.

"With yourself?" Jaemi retorted.

"Jealous?" he asked raising his eye brows.

"W-what?! As if!" Jaemi got angry.

"If not then, why ask" he winked at her.

"I played a prank on a uptight teacher because of a dare and got detention for half a month"Jaemi explained quickly, trying to hide her embarrassment.

After a few, ok maybe a lot, more Never Had I Ever's, some people were passed out already. Anna, Nancy, and Kevin were the last one's standing. Or shall I say, sitting.

"Anna hiccup you know..." she slurred with her words, "you know your my best friend in the whole wide world?" Nancy emphasized the last part with both her raised arms as she spoke with a drunken mind set.

"Ok, ok, just go to sleep," Anna agreed as she helped Nancy onto the couch and placed her head onto the pillow. 

"Ok, but you should know," she began angrily, "You're a stinky winky backstabber, you know that?" she stated before passing out. Anna stared at her in shock, wondering what had cause Nancy to say stuff like that.

"Anna, are you drunk?" Kevin asked still sober.

"Just, just a little!" Anna who was slightly drunk stated. She placed the raw bottle onto her lips as she chugged, not caring about the strong taste.

"Ah!" Kevin raised his voice. "Stop!" Kevin took the bottle away.

"But, why?" she whined, "I need this." Anna pouted as she yanked the bottle back and drank some more.

"Stop kidding Anna, you don't need this." Kevin laughed at her actions.

"Kevin hiccup you don't know do you?" Anna stared into his eyes, fully under the influence of the alcohol. Kevin sent her a confused look. "Tsk, I'm right," she scoffed painfully, "You don't know, and you don't care" she took another swig of the bottle.

"God! Stop drinking!" Kevin stole the bottle away for good.

"You don't know the pain you give me everyday." she began teary eyed, "You're too innocent Kevin, you would never know what's really going on." she whispered as she fell asleep upon his lap.

 

 

 

A/N double update <3