Best Day Of My Life

The Adventure of My Life, Well The End of It

"U-UKiss?!" I stuttered out the words as I saw a group of hot males at my doorstep. 'Am I delusional? What the heck is going on?' I thought as I rubbed my eyes and blinked hard multiple times. I had tried to see if I was imagining things and, oh, I wasn't. They're still there in my front porch...

"Do you, by any chance, know us?" Soohyun says in Korean as he waved a hand in front of my blank face.

"Um, I don't know how to speak Korean well...," I said looking down embarrassed. "I only know some words" I sheepishly stated. I know some of them can speak English but I don't remeber who does. "Um, come on in?" I said not knowing what to do, I mean, they're kpop stars.  What am i supposed to do? I'm an only child (well 18 years old...) and my mom's at work so I guess I'm on my own!

"Sure," Kevin flashed a bright smile towards me, making me want to faint. We all sat down on my couch. I had offered them drinks but they kindly refused.

"Um," I spoke, breaking the silence, "I kind of need to ask why your here... American tradition?" I said with an awkward smile. 'I mean, you usually ask why someone's there before you let them in but it's freaking UKiss for gods sake'

"Oh, we have a concert, since I guess you know we are," he chuckled, "and I guess that's rare that someone knows us in the US?" Eli said with a playful smile. I kind of died, just a little. Ok, a lot. Then came back to life to keep talking to the y stars.

"And we kind of got lost in this neighborhood, do you think you can you tell us the directions to the main highway?" he finished.

"Yeah, sure" I stated a little sad. 'Is this going to end? It's too soon to leave!' Oh god, I sound like a saeseng fan.

"Wait," Kevin looked at me with curiosity, "why aren't you in school, your still a teenager right?" Kevin questioned.

"Oh, I dont go to school," I stated, a little depressing more than I had hoped for it to sound.

"Why?" Kevin asked confused.

"Don't you think that's a bit of a personal quesiton?" I smirked playfully, trying to make a joke.

"Oh! Um sorry," he said, trying to take back the previous questions, lowering his head and blushing slightly. 'Cute!' I thought.

"Nah, it's totally fine! The reason is that I'm too sick to go to school with others, so the teachers from my near highschool teach me every week," I started, "And I thought I can get out of learning," I said the last part sarcastically pretending to cry.

"Oh..." he said looking even more sorry towards me.

"Yah!" I began, "I hate that look, I dont need to be pitied by my favorite band" I said playfully. 'Ah! I said "Yah!" to Kevin, points for Korean' I thought as I mentally high fived myself.

"We're your favorite band?" AJ, Kevin, Eli said in unison looking all giddy, happy for having an international fan.

"Totally guys!," I put both thumbs up, "I loved the song Neverland, and 0330, they're my favorites" I smiled at them. I looked at all of them, happy that, if I was never home they would never be here. Still shocked that their here though. Dongho, Soohyun, Hoon and Kiseop were not paying attention due to not being able to understand english.

"Oh yeah," I got up, "don't you need the directions?" I said sadly. A sad look flashed on Kevin's face, but then wiped off quickly. Or at least what I thought I saw. I drew a quick map trying to be neat as possible as my hands trembled as they watched. As I was done I handed it to Eli, and said the farewells; while Kevin gave me his number for his dorm with UKiss and his cell number, and when Eli saw this, he jumped along and also gave me his number.

"Call me if you ever need anything, even if I'm halfway across the world, I'll come running to help, ok?" he said pitifully.

"Okay, thank you! annyeong!" I smiled, thinking that I said something in Korean. I waved goodbye and closed the door. Can I say that this was the best day of my life? I'm going to say it anyways:

This is the best day of my life!