Nice to Know

Saying I Love You Twice

One morning I was casually eating breakfast while surfing through the internet when I randomly decided to do a little research on my boyfriend. Why was I referring to him that? I don’t know but it was fun to call him so.

          “Infinite L,” I said as I typed the words into the Youtube search box.

          I scrolled through a couple of fancams and then came across a video that immediately caught my eye.

          A video of him and Woori apparently “flirting”.

          I felt a small fire burn within me, although I didn’t know why. I clicked on it and watched it, feeling the hatred for this girl grow by the minute. Who does she think she is? Why the would she caress his cheek in such a manner to make me this mad? He obviously wasn’t enjoying it, he obviously felt awkward at her unnecessary touch. Wiping sweat off of his cheek? Yeah, he was sweating because he’s ing tired from carrying her heavy body. Although I think she weighs less than me but whatever! You get my point.

          Thoughts like these roamed throughout my mind while watching this video. I couldn’t help but grow to hate this woman throughout the few seconds that I saw her all up on my man. He was mine. Only for the public eye but yes, he was still mine. Everyone knows it. She has some nerve to still visit him during his comeback stage. That .

          I turned off my computer, suddenly in a very bad mood. I felt cheated on, almost. Even though I know that the video dated back to last year, I can’t help but still feel a sense of envy and jealousy.

          “It’s because he keeps calling me his girlfriend,” I said to myself. “Other than that, there’s no other reason as to why I’m feeling this jealous. He and I look 10x better together than Woori and him anyways.”

          I left it like that and headed to my fan signing.

Listen to KARA – Step:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGKjF6zbkU8&feature=related

          The next time I saw him it was to rehearse for Music Core. I’d just won an award for my comeback so I was doing a special stage, added to being celebrity MC’s with him for the show.

          “I at MC’ing,” L said glumly, looking over his cue cards.

          “What makes you say that?” I asked.

          “Because my voice sounds like a freaking alien.”

          “Hahahaha!” I laughed. “That’s true!”

        “See? Ugh I don’t even want to do this today,” L said, throwing his cue cards onto the ground.

          “Don’t worry about it,” I said reassuringly. “Just sound really cheerful and preppy. You’ll do fine, even with your alien voice.”

          “Wow you’re being surprisingly supportive about this,” L remarked. “Are you okay?” L touched my forehead. “Are you sick?”

          “Yah, I’m not y all the time! In fact, I’m not a at all,” I said.

          “Haha yeah surreee,” L replied sarcastically. Suddenly his attention was turned to something – or someone – else. “Oh my god.”

          “What?” I turned to the direction that L was looking at and saw KARA making their way towards us, probably to do sound checks.

          Their leader, Park Gyuri, noticed me and smiled as she waved hi.

          “______! I haven’t seen you in forever!” she said to me, all cheerful and whatnot.

          “Yeah, same here! How’s Japan?” I asked.

          “It’s a tough market over there but thanks to your little husband we’re getting it easier than we should,” Gyuri replied – referring to my husband as Jaejoong. Then she noticed L and said, “Oops sorry I forgot that you two were dating hehe.”

          “I-It’s okay,” L replied. “We haven’t even been dating for that long no need to apologize haha.”

          Something didn’t seem right here.

          “Oh okay then. I’ll see you guys later!” Gyuri bid us goodbye as she ran to catch up to her fellow group members.

          L was still staring at her as she ran away.

          I punched his arm and said, “YAH.”

          L snapped out of it. It’s the first time I’ve seen him like this. “W-What?”

          I put my hands on my hips and said, “You like her, don’t you.”

          L was taken aback and blinked nervously. “W-What?” he said again.

          “Don’t lie! I saw the way you looked at her! That’s how I look at Jaejoong when he walks away you dummy!” I said.

          “H-Hey I didn’t say anything! You’re putting words in my mouth again!” L said.

          “How many girls do you like anyways? First Woori and now Gyuri? I mean, Woori’s a and all but I actually respect and love Gyuri as a person,” I replied, still going on. “But then again…it’s understandable that you like her. She does have confidence and she is pretty, like those Japanese girls.”

          “Yah Lee ______, what are you rambling about? Are you surprised that I actually interact with people of the opposite gender besides you?” L asked.

          I thought about it. “Yes, yes I am actually. I’d always thought that you were some sort of a hermit, in a way.”

          L laughed. “Hahahaha! NO. I actually socialize, _______.”

          “Hmm…I can see that.”

          “But it’s understandable that you feel jealous. It’s okay, I understand,” L said, ruffling the top of my head.

          “YAH! You just messed up my hair!” I said, pouting as I tried to fix it back.

          L grinned. “Kyopta~”

          I smiled. “I know.”

          “You are so freakin conceited.”

          “Well you’re a freakin bastard.”

          “YAH.”

          “EVERYONE! REHEARSALS!” the PD shouted.

          L and I stopped arguing and got into our positions. I went over my cue cards one last time.

          After rehearsals L and I went over to go do our hair and makeup, since we were going to both perform tonight as well. Once Music Core started L and I MC’d to the best of our abilities. L seemed like he’d been underestimating himself though. Even with his alien voice he was outstanding.

          During KARA’s performance I looked over at L to see his eyes totally transfixed on Gyuri. During her solos he’d smile like an idiot and I felt a sudden pull on my heart.

          I wonder if he ever smiles like that at me…

          “You look like a creep,” I muttered.

          “What?” L said, snapping out of it.

          I shook my head. “Nothing.”

          Soon it was time for me to get ready for my performance. I quickly changed into my costume and did last minute mic checks.

          While performing I made sure to show off more charisma and confidence than usual. For some reason I now felt competitive with Gyuri. Maybe it had to do with the fact that my fake boyfriend likes her so much. I tried shaking off the face he had while watching her perform but it was rather difficult. I took a quick glance at L over by the MC area while performing only to find him playing with his phone or something.

          Wow what a jerk. Isn’t even watching his own girlfriend’s performance.

          Whatever. I don’t care. He’s not even my real boyfriend anyways. As long as Jaejoong watches it – which I’m sure he is – then I’m happy.

 

 

          The next day I watched the broadcast on TV. During my performance the camera focused on L who’d been awkwardly dancing along to my song. He smiled at the camera because of how lamely he’d been dancing and hid his face with his hands in shyness.

          I smiled, feeling really bubbly for some reason. It was nice to know that he’d actually paid attention for a bit.

 

A/N: woori rant was based off of a true story LOL :P