Late Night Texts

Saying I Love You Twice

Listen to DBSK – Mirotic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk1C_RglV1E       

“______.”

          I looked up at Ashton. “What?”

          He slammed a magazine tabloid onto the table in front of me. I looked at the front title:

 

DBSK’s Hero Jaejoong and Lee ______:

Just Friends or Secret Lovers?

 

          My eyes widened.

          On the front cover was a paparazzi shot of me and Jaejoong walking out of Starbucks. The both of us were smiling at each other.

         

          Trendy idol singer Lee ______, who had recently openly announced her ongoing relationship with INFINITE’s L, was recently seen getting coffee with DBSK’s Hero Jaejoong. ______ has notably revealed many times about being his fan but it was a surprise to fans of both parties to see the two actually interacting. “Has Jaejoong finally noticed ______ after all this time?” one fan questions.

          However, fans also questioned ______’s relationship with INFINITE’s L. “What about L?” fans are asking. “She’s not cheating on him, is she?” “But I like ______ and L couple…I hope this doesn’t mean that they broke up,” other fans are saying.

          Is ______ and L’s relationship really on rocky waters?

 

          I swallowed and felt my cheeks turn pink. This article was hardcore.

          Ashton was looking at me angrily. If I didn’t know any better I would’ve assumed that steam was coming out of his ears.

          “______,” he said sharply. “Can you please tell me what you were doing getting coffee with Kim Jaejoong in public? Not to mention in broad daylight?”

          “It was nothing!” I said defensively. “I just ran into him and we walked out together. No big deal, the reporters are overreacting.”

          “I should’ve known that the hug wouldn’t keep fans satisfied for long,” Ashton said to himself, rubbing his temples stressfully.

          “Please don’t tell me that I’m going to have to do another event with him,” I said pleadingly.

          “As of now, I don’t know,” Ashton said. “But I do know that you’re going to have to straighten out your relationship with Jaejoong to the fans and the public. Tell them that it’s strictly a sunbae-hoobae relationship and that you just admire him greatly as a singer. Also add that you’re extremely faithful to Myungsoo. Or something along the lines of that.”

          “Are you going to hold a press conference or something?” I asked.

          “Naw. Just say it on your Guerilla Date shooting tomorrow. I’ll make sure that the interviewer asks you such questions,” Ashton replied swiftly, already going over to his phone and making a few phone calls.

Listen to Wondergirls - Wishing on A Star:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9fA-g3vok         

After being dismissed I walked out of the CEO building with a heavy heart. Because I was “dating” that death note kid, I was basically forbidden to have any interactions with Jaejoong at all. Even if I do interact with him, my actions are limited. Anything considered intimate would result in a claim that I was cheating on my “boyfriend”. That would ruin my public image for sure. I hated how I had to watch my actions now every time I talked to Jaejoong.

          That is, if he ever even decides to talk to me again after this little scandal.

          At my Guerilla Date shooting the next day I cleared up any misunderstandings between me and Jaejoong and ended the date with a good note. I also had my Japanese studies that day and got home late. I was exhausted and practically collapsed onto my bed.

          My phone flashed, signaling that I got a text.

 

FROM: Jaejoong

SENT: 2:46 AM

 

Hey ______. Asleep yet? ^-^

 

          Oh my god. He was texting me. He was actually texting me! I bit back my smile and I suddenly didn’t feel as tired anymore.

 

YOU: Haha not yet! I just got home  (✿◠‿◠)

JJ: Wow it’s late! You should be sleeping! D:

YOU: I can’t oppa!  You’re distracting me…

JJ: Okay I’ll stop talking to you so you can sleep.

YOU: No! Oppa!

JJ: What?

YOU: But I like talking to you (╥﹏╥) 

JJ: I’ll text you in the morning. Go to sleep! You need to grow!

YOU: Oppa I’m an adult I don’t grow anymore ):

JJ: Liessss you can still grow! Now get some sleep. I will too. Good night _____~

YOU: Hmph. Fine. Good night to you too oppa~

 

          I smiled in content. What a great way to end my busy night.

          I brushed my teeth and washed up before getting into bed. Before I went to sleep though, I read through me and Jaejoong’s first ever conversation through text. I’d even forgotten that I’d gotten his number on the day he came over to my house. How could I have forgotten?

          I sighed happily and put my phone on my bedside table. Then I went to sleep.

 

A/N: As of now, I'm keeping Myungsoo's feelings for you a secret, although most of you probably already know how he truly feels ;D and Jaejoong will slowly play a big part in the story now, just saying hehe :D i've forgotten how much i adore and love this man <3