Other Women

Saying I Love You Twice

Listen to T-ara - Lovey Dovey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y64EQOQeBI4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL          

Soon it was time for INFINITE and I to make our comebacks. DBSK was promoting their repackaged album so I was happy about that too.

          I ended my performance professionally on MCountdown. I felt good about it, and I couldn’t wait to see DBSK’s new stage. INFINITE performed their new song and I didn’t want to admit it, but I liked it a lot. I even caught myself singing it a couple of times.

          After DBSK finished performing I talked to Jaejoong a bit about his performance.

          “You did very well too, ______,” Jaejoong said. “I heard there’s a self composed song on your new album?”

          “Yes! There is! I wrote it while I was doing my photo shoot in Paris,” I beamed.

          “Paris? It’s fun there isn’t it?” Jaejoong smiled. “I remember pigeons attacking me haha.”

          “That’s because you were holding a sandwich oppa! Or maybe they were just attracted to you hehe.” Like how I am to you.

          “Haha ______, you’re funny. I’m guessing you watched the documentary, considering you’re a Cassie?” Jaejoong asked.

          “Of course I did oppa! I’m your number one fan, how could I not? I still remember how you played with the Eifel tower key chains haha,” I replied.

          “What? How come I don’t remember this?” Jaejoong asked.

          “It’s there oppa! Just watch the documentary again,” I said, smiling at his cute confusion.

          “Wow how can you remember something that I don’t?” Jaejoong questioned.

          I grinned. “It’s because I’m your number one fan.”

          “Are you?”

          I nodded. “Trust me, I am.”

          Jaejoong and I stared at each other and I felt my heart skip a beat. Just a couple of years ago I’d wished for this to happen. It was torture after making my debut and not being able to see him yet because of his promotions in Japan. But now we’re actually becoming friends and I can’t believe that I’d come this far.

          I was thinking about all of this as I stared into his eyes, and something else could’ve probably happened, if it weren’t for my manager telling me that I needed to go.

          “Wait, why?” I asked. “I can drive myself home.”

          “Yes but your boyfriend is carpooling. He needs to get enough rest for tomorrow’s events,” my manager – whom I don’t even know the name of – said to me.

          “Oh my god him again?” I asked at the mention of the death note kid.

          “Yes. We need to get going.”

          Jaejoong waved. “See you later ______.”

          “Wait!” I said. “I needed to ask you something.”

          Jaejoong nodded, waiting for me to go on.

          I bit my lip. “Um…did you see the broadcast of the Good Morning show? The one that I was on?”

          “The one with your boyfriend?”

          I cringed a bit at the title but nodded. “Mm.”

          “Yeah I saw it. Why?”

          “So uh…I just want to let you know that we’re not that serious,” I said quietly.

          Jaejoong raised a brow. “But if you guys aren’t that serious then why did you guys reveal the relationship?”

          It was my freakin company. I love you, not him. This was what I wanted to say. But I couldn’t. I know that things would go down the drain if I did.

          So all I did was shrug. “It just happened,” I fibbed.

          “Hmm…I understand,” Jaejoong said softly.

          I bid Jaejoong goodbye and went to my manager. “Where’s L?” I asked.

          She nodded down the hall. “Somewhere down there. I think he was talking to a girl. Can you go get him? I need to load some stuff into the van.”

          A girl?

          I nodded and went over to go fetch L. I rounded the hall to find him leaning against the wall with some girl. They were talking, laughing, and smiling. Who she was, I didn’t know. Too many girl groups debuting these days, how was I supposed to keep track? Or maybe I was just an oblivious person, who knows.

          “L,” I said sharply.

          L stopped smiling and jumped a bit at the sound of my voice, surprised. The girl looked in my direction and eyed me from head to toe. I then recognized her to be Rainbow’s Woori. I wondered what the two had to do with each other.

          “What?” L asked.

          “Sorry to break your little love fest,” I said, “but we have to leave. Manager wants you to get some rest.”

          L nodded. “Aights.” He turned to Woori. “Are you gonna visit Music Core too?”

          She pouted. “Sorry no I have another schedule, since we’re not promoting right now.”

          “Awwh I see. See you around then.” L and her hugged and let me tell you, having him and her hug in front of my face has got to be the most awkwardest moment I’d ever experienced, since all I could do was stand there and try not to look like an idiot.

          “Bye Myungsoo-ah,” Woori purred.

          “Bye!” L said, waving.

          He and I walked down the hall out to the van.

          “Who’s she?” I asked.

          “Woori, from Rainbow. Haven’t you heard of them?” L asked.

          “Mm. Somewhat. Do you like her?” I asked straightforwardly.

          L was taken aback. “Wait, what?”

          “I asked you if you liked her,” I said. “It’s okay if you do, because our relationship is fake anyways.”

          “No, I don’t like her,” L replied, eyeing me weirdly. “She’s 4 years older than me. Why? Are you jealousss?” He smirked.

          “No, I’m not,” I said. “I just…don’t have a good feeling about her. How did you two become friends then?”

          “We were paired up on a show and a dance battle together,” L replied. “Nothing special.”

          “Nothing special?” I repeated, clarifying.

          L nodded. “Mm. Nothing special,” he said again.

          I smiled without realizing it. “Good.”

          L smiled. “Good? How is that good?”

          “No reason.” Why did I feel happy about that? I didn’t even know.

          “Haha _______ you’re so obvious,” L said.

          I raised a brow. “About what?”

          “About how you’re completely in love with me,” L replied, smiling that eye smile of his.

          “What?! Yah, death note kid, don’t you dare put words in my mouth. I never said anything,” I said.

          “Wahhh my girlfriend’s mad at me now how sad,” L said, pretending to be all scared.

          “Yah, shut up!”

          L shrank back. “Yes sunbae~”

          I rolled my eyes. “You’re such a dork.”

          “Only for you babe.”

          “Yah shut up with all the lovey dovey stuff already.”

          L grinned and leaned in closer to me as he said, “NO.”

          “If you keep on saying lovey dovey stuff I’m going to kick you so hard that you’re going to wish you never lived,” I threatened.

          “Oh really? Try me, try to hurt me babe,” L said.

          “You did not just call me babe.”

          “Oh, but I did. What are you gonna do now?”

          I felt my nostrils flare up in anger. “Okay. But you’re asking for it.” And with that, I kicked him in the shin.

          L closed his eyes in pain and moaned out an, “OWWWWWW! Da !”

          I smiled victoriously. “Well, you asked for it, so I gave it to you, hubby.”

          “You little .”

          I held up a peace sign. “Love you too.”

 

A/N: Don't worry Woori's gonna play a VERY small part in this fic. you won't be seeing much of her unless i change it and state otherwise x)