Saying It For the First Time

Saying I Love You Twice

Listen to BEAST – Because of You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MvXo0d5gI

I was invited to attend a Star King broadcast as an audience member. When I found out that Jaejoong was going to be there as well, I grew even more thrilled than I already was.

          Upon entering the broadcast building, I already spotted Jaejoong and fellow member Yoochun sitting on the top row, talking to each other. I smiled and made a move to sit next to him but was stopped by the PD.

          “Lee _______? You’re sitting in the front,” he said.

          “W-What? B-But I-

          “Hurry up. Broadcast is about to start,” the PD interrupted, cutting me off.

          “W-Wait! I-

          But it was too late. The PD pushed me over to the front seat and I was forced to sit down. Before I could protest the cameras were already rolling. I was very tempted to turn back to sneak a peek at Jaejoong but knew that it’d be weird, considering that the cameras were on the both of us at the moment.

          The episode of Star King was fun to watch today. The contestants never failed to amaze me.

          After the broadcast ended I made it a mission to talk to Jaejoong before he left the venue.

          “Jaejoong oppa!” I said, trying to get his attention.

          Jaejoong turned around and saw me. I smiled and made my way through the crowd of idols over to him.

          “Hey Jaejoong oppa,” I greeted, waving to him. I was happy that we talked informally.

          “Hey ______,” Jaejoong said.

          “Hi! So um, what did you think about the broadcast?” I asked.

          “I liked it,” Jaejoong replied, nodding. “You?”

          “Me too!” Oh my god I think I sound a bit too excited while talking to him. “But anyways, I have something to ask you.”

          “Ask me?”

          “Yes.” I’d wanted to ask him if he saw the broadcast of the Good Morning show. “Did you-

          “Lee ______.”

          I whirled around at the call of my name and found the death note kid standing by the doorway to the exit. He was wearing casual clothes – a plaid flannel to be exact. He walked up to me and bowed at Jaejoong, being respectful.

          “What are you doing here?” I hissed.

          “To pick you up no duh.”

          “But my manager was going to-

          “She told me that she couldn’t make it and asked me to pick you up instead,” L replied.

          “But can you wait? I’m talking to someone,” I said, gesturing to Jaejoong.

          “No, it’s okay,” Jaejoong said. “I need to go anyways. See you around ______, I don’t want your boyfriend to be waiting because of me.”

          “W-Wait! But he’s not-

          But it was too late. Jaejoong was already walking away. I stomped my foot in anger and frustration.

          “Why did you have to come?” I asked angrily. “Couldn’t you see that I was talking to him?”

          L looked a little hurt for about a millisecond but it passed quickly. “Since I’m picking you up, I have to take you to my schedule with me. We’re late.”

          “Ugh why do I have to go with you?” I asked.

          “Because I don’t have time to take you back to your house and go to my schedule. So you’re coming with me to my schedule and then I’ll take you home, okay?” L said.

          I sighed. “Fine.”

          As I followed L out of the building I couldn’t help but wistfully turn back to look at the direction that Jaejoong had gone.

          I should be leaving with him.

Listen to INFINITE – Entrust:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZi42OrTRE

          “Where are we going anyways?”

          “Dance practice.”

          “Ew.”

          L scoffed. “What do you mean ew?”

          “Because then I have to see you all sweaty and then you’ll probably smell.”

          L laughed. “You make me sound like a monster.”

          “Oh trust me, you are.”

          L shrugged. “If you say so.”

          He parked in front of a building and the two of us went up the stairs to the practice room. The members were all sitting around drinking water and taking a break.

          “Kay guys Myungsoo’s here, let’s start again,” Sunggyu commanded.

          “_______ sunbae you can sit here,” Dongwoo said, getting up from his seat.

          I smiled. “Thanks Dongwoo.”

          I sat there and watched as INFINITE practiced their dance routine. Honestly, they were quite good. Actually, that was an understatement. They were very good, better than any other bands that I’ve seen in a long time. Their dancing was so crisp and precise, not to mention in sync.

          “Naega nol saranghae, oh~”

          I nodded to the music, thinking that it wasn’t all that bad.

          When INFINITE finished with their dance routine they all turned to me for a response.

          “How was it sunbae?” Sungjong asked.

          “It was…good,” I said.

          “Good? Just good?” Woohyun asked.

          I smiled. “Naww it was excellent. Perfection.”

          “YES!” the boys cheered.

          “Myungsoo your girlfriend approves!” Sungyeol said, all excited.

          “Is that your new single?” I asked.

          “Yeah. It’s going to be the title song on our full album, which is going to be released at the same time as your 3rd full album, right?” Hoya asked.

          I nodded. “Mm. When are our comebacks, in about 2 weeks?”

          Sunggyu nodded. “We’re hoping to win an award with this one.”

          “You guys haven’t won one yet? I figured that with your dancing skills it’d be no question,” I replied.

          “Thanks sunbae! But no. We hope our hard work pays off soon though,” Sungjong said.

          “You guys are so hardworking,” I remarked. “It’s nice how you guys actually show it to the public instead of hiding it.”

          “Weelll we try, we try,” Woohyun said, grinning his ears off.

          “Well guys, practice is over for the day! Kids, you are dismissed,” Sunggyu announced.

          “Wow whatta dork,” Hoya commented.

          “YAH!” Sunggyu said.

          L laughed and picked up his water bottle, drinking it.

          “So are you going to drive me home now? So I can sleep?” I asked him.

          “Soon. After I take a shower,” L replied.

          “And how long will that take?”

          “Not that long.” L gathered up his stuff and said, “I’m going back to the dorm with my girlfriend guys.”

          “Have fun!”

          “Don’t do something illegal!”

          “Stay abstinent!”

          “Oh god,” I said, rolling my eyes.

          “They’re still quite immature,” L said.

          “Well obviously.”

          L drove us back to his dorm, which was about only 2 minutes away. I waited in the living room while he took a shower, reading a couple of magazines. Most of which, had me and the death note kid on the front cover.

          I heard the water stop, which meant that L was done with his shower. I was still reading through some magazines when the bathroom door opened. Out stepped L, shirtless, with only a pair of jeans on and a towel wrapped around his neck, his hair still wet.

          I grimaced. “Ew what are you doing put a shirt on.”

          “You know you want to stare,” L said.

          I looked at him, and then observed his body from head to toe.

          Not bad…wait Lee _______ what are you thinking?

          I cleared my throat. “What are you talking about? I’ve seen better, obviously.”

          L didn’t seem to hear me as he bent down to pick up some papers that the INFINTE members had left behind. I peeked behind my magazine, unintentionally eyeing his .

          He has quite a big …

          “Stop staring at my ,” L barked.

          “Eep.” I hid behind my magazine. “I was not. Stop making things up.”

          L chuckled and went over to his room to pick out a shirt.

          “But it’s okay,” he said quietly, but still loud enough for me to faintly hear. “Because you’re my girlfriend.”

Listen to Full House OST – I think I love you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyde8BON2HQ

          I stayed quiet, thinking about what he’d just said. The way he’d said it irked me, as if he actually meant it.

          L came out wearing another plaid shirt – this time of different color – and sat down on the floor across from me, since there were no chairs in the living room.

          “L-ah,” I said, putting down my magazine.

          “Mm?”

          “Why do you…” I bit my lip. “Why do you say that so much?”

          “Say what?”

          “Say stuff like, ‘because you’re my girlfriend,’ or just calling me your girlfriend in general…” I looked down. “We’re not even actually dating.”

          L looked at me, the expression in his eyes unreadable. “Why are you asking me this?”

          “Because I’m curious,” I said.

          “I refer to you as my girlfriend,” L said, “as a way to refrain myself from calling you .”

          That was not the answer I’d expected.

          “YAH! Who are you calling a ?” I asked.

          L smiled. He had a beautiful smile. I was wondering why I was only starting to notice these things now.

          “C’mon let me take you home,” L said, changing the subject.

          I stayed where I was, staring up at him. “Hey don’t change the subject.”

          “I already told you my answer,” L said. He held out his hand and pulled me up from my sitting position.

          “You’re such a troll,” I remarked. “By the way you were talking I’d thought that you actually meant it when you called me your girlfriend.”

          “Like I said, I’m just a good actor,” L replied. “Why? Do you want me to mean it?”

          “No. Are you accusing me of having feelings for you?”

          “No. Why, do you?”

          “Do I what?”

          “Have feelings for me?”

          I scoffed. “In your dreams, death note kid.”

          L laughed. “Cute.”

          I grinned. “I know.”

          “Conceited.”

          “Jerk.”

          “.”

          “Bastard.”

          “.”

          “I hate you.”

          “I love you.”

          I blinked. “Wait, what?”

          L smiled. “Just keeding~”

“Huh. You’d better be.”

I got into L’s car and he drove me back to my house. But for some reason I couldn’t stop thinking about the way L’d said, “I love you.” I couldn’t put my finger on it but there was something about the way he said it that made my heart skip a beat. I don’t want to admit that I liked hearing him say it to me.

Whatever. Hopefully I’ll see Jaejoong this week. And hopefully this time my little boyfriend won’t be there to interrupt me.

“______,” L said. “Stop thinking about me.”

I snapped out of it. “I wasn’t thinking about you god stop putting words in my mouth.”

L smiled. “You pretty little liar.”

 

A/N: i guess some of you guys already figured out L's true feelings ;D