Missed You Too

Saying I Love You Twice

Listen to APink - My My:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FzshDf_1Uk  

Infinite moved to a new dorm. I saw it on the news and had to admit that it was a pretty sweet place. I was happy that the boys were finally getting the fame and recognition that they deserved.

          Honestly, ever since Infinite’s first win, I didn’t get to see L that much. He was busy preparing for a repackaged album and I was rounding up promotions as well as preparing for my 2012 calendar. The summer and autumn seasons seemed to be passing by so quickly.

          I didn’t see L until around late December, around when the New Years were about to start. The original plan was for the both of us to venture into Japan together. But I’d already had a showcase in Japan at the beginning of the year so Entrust wanted me to wait until next year to venture back into it. By then, Infinite would already be getting recognized and then we could perform alongside each other.

          I was so busy that I didn’t even have to time to think or worry about my love life. I was reminded of Jaejoong’s existence every day as I walked into my living room, gazing at that picture of him and me as I’d smile foolishly to myself before heading off for my schedule.

          As for L, I was reminded of him every ing second. Everywhere I went, there were pictures of me and him. My hairdresser had been reading fanfics of me and him online and was always giggly around me, asking how everything was going.

          “Have you been to his new dorm yet?” she asked me, winking.

          “Um…no. I haven’t even seen him since like, October,” I replied.

          “Awww.” She pouted. “Well, you must be dying to see him!”

          I chuckled. “Sure. Totally.”

          Suddenly a tall dark figure walked into the room and sat in the seat next to mine. A stylist got to him and draped a hair cape around him.

          “Long time no see,” he said.

          I glanced over at him and observed him from head to toe. The guy looked the same, except for maybe his eyes.

          “Did you get plastic surgery?” I asked.

          L shook his head. “I get double eyelids when I’m tired.”

          “You guys must be busy,” I said. “I haven’t seen you in forever.”

          L smirked. “Missed me?”

          “No,” I said. “It’s just weird not having your queer aura around. That’s all.”

          “Well you don’t call me,” L said.

          “I’m the girl,” I said. “You’re supposed to call me.”

          L laughed in disbelief. “ you obviously missed me.”

          “Did not.”

          “Did too.”

          “Ugh I hate you.”

          “But I love you.”

          My heart did that flip flop thing again and I looked over at him. He looked over at me and winked.

          I immediately looked away, feeling my heart race.

          “Stop doing that,” I said.

          “Doing what?” L asked ever so innocently.

          “Never mind.”

          Don’t take his words so seriously ______. He’s probably just playing with you.

          After getting our hair done L and I walked out together.

          “Where are you going now?” I asked.

          “Photo shoot,” L replied. “You?”

          “Interview,” I said. “It’s gonna be live. You might see me.”

          L made a face. “Ew why would I want to see you?”

          I glared at him and L laughed. “Just kidding yeobo.”

          “Shut up,” I snapped.

          So he and I parted ways. During the interview I was asked about him though, as expected.

          “So how is your relationship coming along?” the interviewer asked me. “You guys are both quite busy, how do you guys make time for each other?”

          “Well, actually,” I started, “ever since the both of us got busy I haven’t even seen him for like, a month or so. But I just saw him today at the hair salon and it felt good to see him again. We joke around like brother and sister too, it was nice.” What’s funny is that I wasn’t forcing myself to say these things. What was happening to me? My acting must’ve gotten better.

          “Oh how great! Shall we send a video message to him?” The interviewer gestured towards the camera.

          “Um…” I thought about what to say. “L-ah, it was nice seeing you today. Think of me always hehe.”

          “Awww how cute!” the interviewer cooed.

          That night when I got home I checked my phone to find a message from him.

 

FROM: Dork

SENT: 6:53

 

I missed you too, yeobo.

 

A/N: omg short chapter LOL but i just wanted to update hehe. got a bit of writer's block...but whateves haha.