CHAPTER 8

Me You?

Jungkook's POV

It's already been a week since I enter this school. Yes I'm still have fangirl here but it's controllable. All girls treat me nicely but when it comes to Luna, she treats me like I'm a piece of . I don't even talk to Luna after my first day. She's ignored me. She treats me like I don't even exist. When recess time she will go at the back of the class and leaves with Sulli. From my observation, she doesn't mingle much. She just talk to Sulli and sometimes argue with Kim Hye Sung. And from what I know, the nerd boy in this class, likes her. She has a lot of fanboy but she just ignore them but not in a bad way like she did to me. Everyday when she opens her locker there will letters and presents. She's quiet famous. Oh ? Did I stalk her?

Everyday I will eat with Yugyeom and Bambam. At least I have friends here. I hope I will stay at this school until my high school time end. Same like Luna, I don't mingle much. I have trust problem.

"Jeon Jungkook! Are you daydreaming?" I hear Mrs Hong shouts my name. Eh? Gulp. I've been caught for daydreaming. I look around. All eyes are on me. When I look at Luna, she smirks. It's so embarassing. Aigooo.

"Mian Mrs. Hong."

"Hm. Did you understand what I had teach you?"

I shook my head.

"Hm after school ask Luna to teach you."

"What?" both of us shout and then glare to each other.

"Why? Did both of you have problem with that?"

"But teacher, I have something to do after school." she tries to give excuses.

"It won't take much time. I'm afraid that Jungkook will leave behind."

"hm okay I will teach him." her voice is low as she doesn't even pleased. Time runs fast. Mrs Hong's class already ended as well as school time since today is the last period is Mrs Hong's class. All student already leave class except me, Luna and Sulli. When the class ended she takes out her iPhone 6 pink gold and called someone. She tells her driver to pick her up a little bit late. Maybe she needs to tutor me first as what Mrs hong ask her to. After she ends the call, she moves to back, asks Sulli to go back first and then come back to our table.

"So just because of you, I will be late for my meeting." she opens up her voice.

"Hello! I don't even ask to. The teacher that ask you."

"But it's still the same. Ahhh why she doesn't ask anyone else to teach you."

"If you don't want to, you don't need to teach me."

She looks at me and the opens up her book and start to teach me immediately. She explains every detail of what I need to know. She looks really focus on her explanation and really serious. I don't know she has this kind of type inside her. I just know that she's ing annoying. After 1 hour of explanation, she stops. I think I totally understand what she teaches me.

"I think that's all you need to know for now. Do you have any question ask?"

"No. Thank you for helping me."

"Who said that I'm helping you? I'm helping myself okay? By explaining to you, I already revise the subject so I don't need to revise it tonight. I don't have intention to help you." there she comes the annoying side of her.

"Yaish you little ! Have patience Jungkook. She's the one that teach you earlier." I remind myself. I really need to have patience when dealing with her. We both clean up our table ready to go home. We don't even talk anymore.

"Ya Luna! I don't care whatever your intention is but I must thank to you and ask an apology for making you late for your meeting."

"hm okay." She's about to leave and then I grab her wrist. Wait! What are you doing Jeon Jungkook?! Duhhhh. This is the first time I touch her.

Her brows lift up.

"Let go of my hand!" I let go of her hand and my hearts beat fast. Why?

"It's just hand. Nothing much."

"You jerk!"

"I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"Your eyes. Is it contact lenses?"

"No."

"Is it true that you are YG trainee?"

"If it yes or no, it's nothing to do with you."

"Ohhh it must be no since you don't want to answer it and plus what talent you have? Talent to annoy people?"

"Annoyed you precisely. Maybe I'm not talented like you. Can sing, dancing, rapping."

"Ohhh you search about me? Wow you stalk me."

"Ohhhh please can you not be full of yourself. Sulli that told me okay."

"But still."

"ahah whatever Jungkook. I dont care about you. Bye." she about to leave and I stop her again.

"I want you to tutor me again."

"Why must me? Ask other people."

"Don't want to."

"None of my problem."

"But I understand to your explanation and plus you can revise your subject."

She's considering for what I told.

"but with one condition."

"what condition?"

"Grant me a wish."

"What wish?"

"For now, I don't have any wish. Maybe later."

"Okay now it's deal. I need to go to practice now. Bye." I leave her stutter.

"but I don't tell it's deal yet. I'm still in consideration!" she screams and I just give back wave without even glance at her. She's definitely a cute beast. I feel butterfly in my stomach.


Luna's POV

That jerk Jeon Jungkook just leaves me like that. Aigooo I still need to go to the meeting. I run to my car and immediately ask the driver to drive faster. I have meeting to discuss about the CF that will cast in this April. They will explain what I need to do and what is my role. As soon as I arrive I apologize for being late. They said it's okay. They understand that I'm still a student. I don't even have time to change my school uniform.

"I heard now you already have agency. You're under YGE?" Mr. Hong the man that offer me the job asks.

"Ohh yes. I'm their trainee now."

"If it's that so, we need to deal with them."

I just smile to him.

"You will debut as what?"

"Maybe soloist."

"wahhh you also know how to sing. You will be successful young lady. With your beautiful face and talent your future will be bright."

"But why beautiful face is important? Don't you think it's unfair?"

"It is what reality is now. They emphasis on visual instead of talent."

"I want people to accept me because of my talent not my visual."

"You have big heart young girl."

"Thank you."

The rest we talk about work. They said that I have a partner. He can't attend the meeting today. They said that he is Park Chanyeol from Exo. What is Exo? Is it also a boy group?