CHAPTER 2

Me You?

Luna's POV

Jiyong oppa invites me to the nearest cafe to have a little chit chat since we have many things to catch up. It's been a year I dont see him since I have a lot of things need to do. When we visit Korea last time, I dont have chance to see him as he has many works to do and since he is G-Dragon from Bigbang. We are close since Louis is best friend of Seungri and other Bigbang's members. Sometimes when Louis met them in London or Korea, he brings me along. They treat me like their own dongsaeng.

"How's your life, Luna? Did you like Korea?"

"It's fine for now. How about you oppa? You're not busy? and what are you doing here?"

"I met your mommy. Of course I'm busy. Your question is just useless. Pabo girl"

"Yaaaa! You're such a cruel. Why did you meet my mommy?"

"There's few things we need to discuss about Bigbang's concert."

"ouh. My mommy in charge to take care of Bigbang now? I thought she just a shareholder."

"Yes.She start working at YG start since last week."

"Ouh I guess that's why she's quiet busy last week. Oppa? You live at that apartment?"

"Nope. I just park my car in front of that apartment since the car park at the convenience store in front of that apartment was full"

"Did you meet Louis oppa?"

"Nope. He is too lazy to jump from his bed. What a lazy blonde guy. He doesnt even want to meet his old friend."

"He is soooooo my brother. Hahahah. I'm sure he will meet you soon"

"He will meet us tonight actually. Hahahah"

"He misses Seungri"

"Just Seungri? Yaish, that brat."

"hahahahah. Oppa it's already dark. It will rain soon. I think I need to go now."

"You want me to send you home?"

"Nahhh. It's okay. I want to walk. Bye oppa. See you when I see you"


Jungkook's POV

Yeri and me walking in park. We eat ice-cream and talk.

"Oppa? Did you love me?" Yeri asked suddenly.

"Do I need to say that? My action is more than enough" I see her right through her eyes

"Yes. Action? What action to prove that you love me?" Yeri in doubt that whether I really loves her or not.

Suddenly I grab waist and make her closer to me. My face move closer and closer to her, my lips targetting her pink soft lips. I close my eyes to get the feel. She's in shocked. 

"Yaaaa Jeon Jungkook! You need to wake up! Why did you grab my waist and your face about an inch with mine?!"

Eh? Why Yeri's voice like a man? Last time when I break up with her, her voice is still soft that really drives me crazy. I slowly open my eyes. Ohh crap!

"Ohh good morning Jin hyung." I smile slightly.

"What good morning? You will late for your school if you still dreaming of wet dreams like this."

"Hyung I feel sick"

"Geez. What sick? Now, get up!" Jin hyung commands and walks away from the room. 


"Hyung? I dont feel like going to school." I gave puppy face to Namjoon hyung.

"You need to Jeon Jungkook. You need to graduate from high school" Namjoong gives expressionless face.

"But hyung there's so many fangirls that recently register at that school. It's bothering me."

"The fangirls or Yeri?" Yoongi interupts. Yoongi hyung leaves me stutter. 

"Both"

"Just endure it till end of this February. If it's worse than before, we will move you out from Seoul High School" Taehyung hyung gives his opinion.

I just give a nod and finish my breakfast that prepared by Jin hyung. As soon as finish my breakfast, I bid them a good bye and go to school. why it's just only me that still not finish high school? urgh. How I wish high school time moves faster. I  cant wait to finish my high school. Taehyung and Jimin are 19, Hoseok and Namjoon are 20, Yoongi and Jin are 21. Wahh! They're just lucky that they already finish their high school. Before my debut and before I found out Yeri was cheat on me, I love my high school life eventhough i feel awkward when there's girls around me. I used to love because I can have a real friend and real girlfriend. But as soon as I debut and BTS became more popular day by day, my friends became fake as they just want to become famous.

It also happened to my girlfriend. After my debut, she became popular as she is girlfriend of me. She also had more fanboys. One day, I found that she kissed a boy. At that time, I swear I hate everything about school. Why I have to know fake people? I really want to move out from that school with hope that my new school I will meet sincere people. If my hyungs allow me to move out. What a life.


Luna's POV

Today is my first day in my new high school. My mommy and daddy registered me in Jeguk High School. They said this school is among the best high school in Seoul. If it's the best or not, it doesn't matter to me. What I excited at is my old friend, Choi Sulli is same school as me. She's the only one that I know at that school. Actually, I really don't like to mingle with people and meet new friend. i have bad history about friend until I don't really trust people easily. Since, Sulli is my old friend that I know at kindergarten, I think I can trust her.

When I 5 years old, I lived in Korea and school at here but when I'm 10 years old, my daddy said that we need to move out and live in London since he opened up a new branch of his bussiness in London. I love London as my birth place but I love Korea more. I think my soul is here. My daddy is half Korean, half English. My mommy half Korean half thai. So I'm mixed of Korean, English and Thai. That's why I have of asian and western face with blue eyes, small nose and small mouth but I wear black contact lenses. I don't want people to look at me strange as my eyes is blue not like them black or brown.

"Luna!" I heard a voice called me. It's Sulli. Finally I meet her.

"Hi Sulli. Long time no see. I miss you"

"Me too. Come I show school office. It's already 7.50 a.m. we will late for class time."

Sulli walks me to school office. We have a little chit chat while walking. She's still like I know her at kindergarten. She's polite. I should admit that she's beautiful with that milky skin. She looks like goddess.

"Here we are"

"Ohh thank you Sulli. I think you can drop me here. I think it will take time for the process. I'm afraid that you will late for your first class."

"Nahh it's okay."

"No no Sulli. I'm really okay. you can go first. I hope that we will have a same class."

"Me too. If you said so, I go first eh? Bye. See yaa!"

I enter the office and greet the teacher. I meet my homeroom teacher. His name is Mr Song Jae Rim. He sends me to class. The class already started. I entered the class and surprisingly I'm in same class with Sulli. When I enter the class all eyes are on me. I feel like all of my blood rush towards my cheeks. The teacher asks me to introduce my in fron of the class.

"Hi my name is Park Luna. Please state my mistakes if I do wrong. I hope we can be friend." I smiled with my dimples on.

"Ohh. I heard you are from London. You can speak Korean?" the teacher asks.

"I can speak Korean."

"Okay. You can sit beside Sulli since you are new, you need to sit in front and with our best student. If you want to ask anything about any subject, you can ask her." 

I sit beside Sulli with happy emotion.

"Hi. I think we are fated to be. hahahah. I will show you school tour after lunch."

"Alright miss. Hahahah"