CHAPTER 4

Me You?

Luna's POV

It's dinner time. Eventhough my parents and oppa are busy with works, they still manage to have our dinner together. I'm glad that despite of their hectic schedule, they still have time for our family. Dinner is our bonding time. We will have a chit chat and talk about what happened that day. We will talk and laughing out loud together.

"How's your shopping?" mommy asks.

"Just fine. I can get all what I want there but it's quiet boring since I hanged out alone."

"Ohh I thought you go with Sulli?" daddy asks.

"She needs to baby sit her cousin."

"Why you don't tell mommy? If not mommy can accompany you." mommy feels guilty.

"Nahh it's okay. It's last minute canceled though." I continue my eating.

"Ohh mommy. Last time at shopping complex, this one man offers me a job."

"Job? what job?" Louis suddenly interupts.

"Model for new CF of Baskin Robbins."

I  tell them how can I meet him from A to Z.

"So what's your answer?" mommy asks.

"I don't know yet but I kinda interested into it. Can I do it, daddy?"

"It's fine with me." Daddy gives his permission.

"I think it's good oppurtunity for you Luna. You love to sing isn't it? You always upload cover of songs in Youtube. I think it's right way to introduce yourself to netizens." Louis said with mouth full of rice. I think Louis oppa have a point there.

"I will think about it but you know that I'm not hunger of popularity."

"It doesn't mean that you hunger of popularity. It's just you do what you love." mommy gives her opinion.

"hm. mommy? Do you think I'm born to be an artist?"

"Just do what you love baby. If your passion is there, just go with it."

"But my ambition is to be a fashion designer and open a boutique."

"You still can be fashion designer while singing. 2 in 1."

"you think I can do it?"

"my pretty dongsaeng can do everything. We as your family, we will support you through thick and thin."

"Gomaore." I grin.

"You want to debut under YG, Luna? If you want, I will organize an audition for you."

"Mommy that's too fast. I'm still a student. Hence, I don't want Hyun Suk uncle accepts me because I'm your daughter. I want him to accept me because of my talent."
"Nahhh don't worry about that. He's professional. If he accepts you, it's because of your talent. He doesn't mix bussiness things with personal things. he wants the best for his company so he won't accept people easily."

"I think I will do the CF and I want to audition with YGE."

"Good then. We are here to support you. My daughter is the best." Daddy gives his full support to me.

"Luna? I think you should unveil yourself on Youtube. People are curious who you are."

"I will if I get all my confidence and courage together."

We change our topic and continue eating. After finishing our dinner, we go to our room. We are all tired. I climb on my bed, I decide to sleep since I feel tired so much after walking and hanging out all alone for freaking 5 hours. I close my eyes suddenly the guy I bump into at the mall popped out from my mind all of sudden. Why he comes to my mind out of nowhere? but I can't really remember his face, half of his face to be exact. Maybe it's not enough of scanning. eheheh. Nahhh, it's not important to remember that rude guy. Not worth my time.It's not like I'm going to meet him again but if it happen, I would love to. heheheh. I want to scan his face. Wait, I hate that rude guy, why I want to meet him again. Aigooo! It's better if I go to sleep now. 

Tomorrow is school day. Ahhh, I hate school. Full of fake people. Why money is so important? What I really want is a true friend that really sincere to be friend with me. I think only Sulli is sincere with me.Why it's hard to find friend? Is it I meant to be alone? Sometimes, I had a thought about having a boyfriend but when I remembered about my first ever and only ex boyfriend, I shook that thought from my mind. He was using me. All he wants is my money. He is my boyfriend when I'm 16. One day I realised that he just using me. He just not only using me, he also cheated on me. But even after I broke up with him, I don't really feel the pain. It just hurts because he using me. Maybe I also don't really love him, or maybe I don't love him at all. Maybe I also using him to show off that I also have a boyfriend like all people do. So it's means that I also guilty of that relationship. Ohh whatever. Past is past. I don't want to meet him again. I won't ever meet him if I don't go back to London. If he knows I'm in London, he will pop out of nowhere and starts begging to start all over again. Start all over again? My !

"Stop thinking nonsense things Luna. You need to sleep. You need to go to school tomorrow." I tell myself to sleep and I drift into sleep immediately.


Jungkook's POV

Before I sleep, I will open Youtube and watch some videos or I will play games. Tonight I'm feeling like to watch song cover from LXXX. I hear a song covered by her. Stitches by Shawn Mendes. I love her cover. She has an angelic voice butwhat I dissapoint the most is she doesn't show her face. Many of her fans curious to see her face but she still doesn't show her face. Maybe she's shy or doesn't want popularity. With such a beautiful voice, I bet she's beautiful too. 

"What you watch eh? ?" Taehyung hyung pops out all of sudden. He makes me shocked. The room is dark, when he appears suddenly I think he is a ghost. It's not like I'm afraid of ghost, it's just I'm shocked.

"Yaaa you alien! You make me shocked. ? What ? I'm still student okay. I don't watch that kind of video. I'm a good boy okay?"

"You good boy? My ! You think I don't know you watch that? You even have wet dreams. Hahahah."

"Yaaa hyung!" I pissed off

"Mian. What video did you watch?"

"Stitches by Shawn Mandes covered by LXXX."

"Ouh that girl. I think you fell in love with her."

"Yeah I do. I fell in love with her voice."

"Didn't you think that you love her as a whole? You watch her videos almost everynight."

"Nahhh. I don't even know her face. Thus, she's an English girl. It's impossible."

"It's looks like someone broken heart here. hahahah. Btw, what is LXXX stand for?"

"I don't know. Maybe that XXX stands for OVE?"

Taehyung hyung gives me a blank face. He needs time to process.

"Hyung, you really pabo or what? Aigoo! Her channel's name LXXX, right? I think the XXX from her name is stand for OVE. So that means LXXX is LOVE. You get it hyung?" 

"I think I get it." still with his blank face.

"You think I said that XXX is from G-Dragon sunbaenim's song or what?"

"Yaaa you little jerk, did you think I'm that stupid huh?"

I nod my head innocently. He chases me as soon as he sees me nod. "Yaaa you little bastard. I will kill you"

I'm panting. Tired of running away from this alien hyung.

"Let's cuddling together kookie ah."

"Euuuwww don't want. I'm not gay."

"Nahhh I don't care if you want or not."

He cuddles me and sings lullaby. I gradually shifts into deep sleep.