CHAPTER 22

Me You?

Luna's POV

Tomorrow is our graduation day so after recording my debut song, I decide to buy a new dress for my graduation day. High School Graduation is just once in life so I want to make it memorable. After this, I'm going to Lotte Mall with Hye Sung and Sunmi. Today we will record for the first verse. I'm quiet nervous since I need to work with well known professional people, Teddy, Kush and G-Dragon. GD oppa is the main composer for my song but today he can't make it as he has to be in China for MAMA. So it's just me, Teddy and Kush. Sometimes, YG will come to check it out.

"I think that's all for today. For the rest we should wait for Jiyong as he is the main composer." Teddy oppa looks at me while noding his head.

"Okay. Thank you for your hard work oppa." 

"You did a great job." Kush pats my back.

"Oppa? If there's nothing I go first. I have an appoinment."

"Appoinment or dating?" Teddy oppa looks at me cheekily.

"Ahhh oppa we are nothing. It's just rumor."

"You are not debut yet but already have scandal. You really have strong aura, Luna." Kush oppa chuckles.

"That's because I have a scandal with one of the hottest boy. Aigooo."

"Hahaha. You need to patient with it. It's the reality once you step this entertainment world. You need to be patient when the paparazzis are coming for you." -Teddy

"Hm. Sounds scary. Can I turn back?"

"Just bear with it, girl. You can do it. Success is in front of you. By the way, I heard tomorrow is your graduation day?" -Teddy

"Yes." I smile to them. I can't wait for tomorrow.

"Congratulation!" -Kush

"For? I don't even get my result yet."

"Nahhh. I know you will be at top again." -Kush

"Remember, be a beauty with a brain." -Teddy

"Okay oppa!" I then giggles as I make a salute."I think I need to go now. I'm going to find a dress for tomorrow with ma girlfriend. Yeay!"

"Ohhh that's your appoinment?" -Teddy

"Hehehe. Opsss. I'm caught. I go first oppa. Annyeong!" I take my moss greenn belted trench jacket and wave at them as I leave the recording room.

I drive my car to Lotte Mall. I just get my license. I park my car at parking lot in the underdground as I don't want people to spot me. Like Teddy oppa said, paparazzis are chasing for me now as the rumor that I'm in relationship with Jungkook roamed in the internet. It's getting bigger after the camera that BTS members opened for V app last day spotted Jungkook laid his head on my shoulder. It just accidently recorded the scene for freaking two seconds but netizens sure have an eagle eyes to notice that.

After I park the car, I call Hye Sung to ask where she is. As she informs me where she is, I wear my mask and big spectacles and go towards the place she told me. Hye Sung and Sunmi already in boutique. As I spot them that are looking for right and nice dress for them, I tip toe and approach them without making a noise. They're too focus on the dress.

"Warghhhh!"

"Yaaaa you little punk!" Sunmi hit my hand.

"You scared me to death. If I'm died here. You need to be responsible! With that mask, you really creep me out." Hye Sung's chest is up and down.

"Chill girls. I'm going to do that again next time." I laugh hard. "Your face earlier is soo .. " I continue to laugh while pressing stomach. They pout and look away.

"Ahhh my girlfriends are sulking." I put my left arm on Sunmi's shoulder and my right arm on Hye Sung's. "How about I buy you guys a dress?" I look at both of them.

"Chicha?! I will the most expensive dress here." Sunmi jumps in joy.

"The bill is on me. So just pick you like the most."

"I hope you won't regret after looking at the bill." Sunmi starts to find a dress.

"She has many 0000000000000000 in her account. She won't regret." Hye Sung giggles.

"Its my dad okay? Not me. I'm just using his money but I'm going to make my own money after this. Yeay!" I also start to find my dress.

"Ahhh I envy you. You will debut in few months. I'm happy for you." Both of them come back hugging me.

"Thank you. And please find your dress faster. I'm already hungry."

They quickly find their dress. After 15 minutes, they come with dress in their holds. They already find their dress but I still can't find one.

"I don't know which one. It's all beautiful." I let out a big sigh.

"Hm you want me to recommend you a dress?" Sunmi raises her eyebrow.

"Yes"

She goes to find me dress. I just sit with Hye Sung on the sofa that available there while waiting for Sunmi. Suddenly my phone vibrate. I open it. It's whatsapp message.

Jungkook: My company will give a statement today. You don't need to worry about the rumor.

Me: Okay. Fighting for your perfomance this night!

After replying it, I let out a big sigh.

"Why?" Hye Sung looks at me.

"Nothing. Just Jungkook said that his company will come out with a statement for our rumor." I fake my smile.

"Then why you look sad?"

"I don't know."

"It's because you want something from him isn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you like him. From your action, I know you do. But for the sake for both of you, I think even you want this relationship to happen, please make it secret or don't make it happen now. He's a rising idol and you want to make a debut isn't it, so better not make any scandal."

I nod.

"Please bear it for awhile." she rubs my back.

"Thank you. Hye Sung ah? Do you think Jungkook like me?"

"You need to discover it by yourself. I can't say anything about it."

"Luna! There you go." Sunmi comes to me with baby pink dress.

"Isn't that too showy? It's cold now, pabo." I stand up.

"You can wear it with blazer, stupid. It's simple as it just a graduation day not prom but it's nice and beautiful. I think it suits you well." Sunmi gives it to me.

"Come on, let's try the dress!" Hye Sung excitedly grab mine and Sunmi's hand to fitting room. All of us get in to the room as there are 3 fitting rooms.

"Guys, are you ready? One two three!" all of us get out from the fitting room. Both of Sunmi and Hye Sung are so beautiful.

"I bet if Yugyeom and Bambam see this, their eyes won't be take off from you two."

"So do you. You look stunning!" Sunmi claps.

"I can't wait to wear this with our graduation robe." -Hye Sung

"Yes." Sunmi and I say it simultaneously.

"Okay now change back. I'm starving to death."

"You're totally a pig." Hye Sung giggles.

We change our clothes and I start to wear my mask and big spectacles again. We pay the dress and leave the boutique. We enter restaurant for our dinner. After having our dinner, I sent those two to their house and go back to my house. I need to wash up fast. I'm going to watch MAMA. I can't wait to see the perfomance. It's Jungkook actually. Heheheh


As I wash up, I wear my hello kitty pijama and go down to watch MAMA. I grab a bottle of apple juice and some snacks to TV room. I open the and sit on the couch. In 5 minutes it will start. 

"Sweety? Do you already have dinner?" my mommy asks as she enters the TV room.

"Yes mommy. With Hye Sung and Sunmi. You already did?"

"Yes. Just now." my mommy takes seat on the other couch.

Louis enters and takes place besides me.

"You must want to see your boyfriend."

"Oppa! He's not. Mommy look at him!" I point to Louis.

 "Aigooo. You're going to debut soon. Act matured a little bit sweetheart."

"Yeah. Hear that sour princess."

"You too Louis. You're going to be 24 next year."

"Oooo mommy." 

"Luna? About your dating scandal, mommy just want to advise you to keep aware of your surroundings if you are meeting Jungkook."

"Oooo mommy."

"Your scandal, is it already clear?" Louis stares at me.

"A little bit as Big Hit makes a statement that we're just schoolmates, classmates and tablemates." I look at the screen as the show about to begin.

"Why they state as schoolmates, classmates and tablemates not friends?" Mommy asks me.

"I don't know maybe Jungkook that ask them to make it like that." I look at my mommy.

"Ouhh. By the way honey, mommy will make your dream come true!"

"What do you mean by that mommy?" I'm excited until I don't look at the TV anymore.

"Hm mommy will open my own boutique in front of YG building and I want to hire you as my designer!"

"Chincha mommy?" I jump on the couch.

"Yaaa brat! Stop doing that. I want to focus on the show." Louis gives me sharp gaze and I just stick my tongue out.

"Manners Louis." 

"oooo mian."

"Mommy already looked at your design, it's good and pretty. So can it be in my boutique?"

"Of course! When it will open?" I'm totally ignore the show already.

"Maybe in January."

"I'm counting on that."

"Luna! Your boyfriend winning an award!" Louis suddenly shouts and I straightly look at the TV.

"Waaaa!" I clap excitedly.

After awhile, mommy leaves the TV room as she needs to rest, leaving me with Louis. BTS wins 2 awards, so does Bigbang and Exo. When the camera captures Jungkook, I suddenly smile. I hope I will meet him tomorrow. After the show ended, I headed to my room to get sleep. I get to my bed and open up my phone. I congratulate to all Bigbang members, BTS members and Chanyeol. As I want to get in to my sleep, suddenly my phone ring. I pick up the call.

"Luna ah? You already want to sleep?" Chanyeol oppa is on the line.

"I'm about to. Btw, congratulation again for winning awards."

"Thank you. Actually I want to ask you something."

"What oppa?"

"You and Jungkook, is that true?"

"No. Whae oppa?"

"It's relief if it's nothing. If that so good night, sleep tight and fighting for tomorrow. Tell me your result afterward, arasso?"

"How did you know about my graduation day?"

"Internet."

"You sure stalk much about me." I joke with him.

"Yes I am."

"Huh?" I'm stutter with his answer.

"Good night. Rest well." he hang up the call.

I shrug away the thought. Maybe he's just joking. Then, I go to sleep peacefully with hope tomorrow I will see Jungkook.


I wake at 6.30 am as the ceremony will start at 10. I maybe will go to school at 9.30. I  wake and do my morning routine. I put a light make up as I don't really like make up. I love natural instead of heavy make up on face. In addition, make up sometimes can ruin our skin face so when I'm going out, I prefer bare face. If my face look so puffy, I will wear sunglasses or it look pale, I just put some lip gloss or lip tint. Many people said that I don't have to struggle with make up.

As I already done with my make up, I make my hairdo. I just some more curl on my hair and let it go. I'm actually too lazy for it. I wear my dress that I just bought yesterday and look at my full reflection on the long mirror in my bedroom. Just perfect. I hope this day will be memorable. When I want to go out suddenly a whatsapp mesagge pop out in my notification. I open it and suddenly my jaw drop. I let out a big sigh.

Jungkook: I think I can't attent the ceremony. My flight will be delay to 9.00 am. See you when I see you, carrot :)

I smile for the carrot part. He's cute.

Me: Hm nothing we can do. See you when I see you too, bunny :)

After replying his message, I go downstairs to have breakfast with my family. They say that I'm stunning gorgeous. I thank them and bid them good bye. They will be there at 10.00. I go early since I need to check my result first before the ceremony.

I park my car and go towards the notice board to check my result. As I go there, Hye Sung and Sunmi already there. Many students at the notice board until I can't see it clearly.

"Nahhh no need to see it. You are the best student. Congratulation." Hye Sung and Sunmi hug me.

"You already saw it? Thank you.How about you? You made it." I hug them back.

They nod with a wide smile.

"Congratulation too!"

I wait until that place not too crowded. I need to see Jungkook's result. As I look at his result, a smile curves my lips. He passes it with flying colour. After that, we get in the hall where the ceremony is and wear our robe. As I find my family, I ask them to sit. I need to sit with other graduates. As my name called as the best studend, everyone gives a round of applause and some of them shout my name. Many flashes from camera hit my face as I'm on stage. I smile and bow to audience before going down. After the ceremony, I receive a lot of flowers. I go out and find my family.

"Oppa, take this." I give all the flowers to him.

"Wahhh! How come I need to carry this?"

"Because you are my beloved, kind and handsome oppa." I blink my eyes continously.

"Just put it in car." my daddy comands him and he just obey it. He leaves to put the flower in the car.

"Congratulation, honey. I finally can see my honey sweety wearing graduation robe. You look beautiful in it." my mommy hugs me.

"We're proud of you.  That's my princess." my daddy hugs me and kisses my cheeks.

"Thank you mommy daddy. without both of you, I won't make it." I burst into tears.

"It's all your hardwork, dear. We have nothing to do with that." my mommy hugs me again.

"Nooo. You give me all of your support to me. It's important so much to me. Thank you." I smile to my mommy and daddy.

"Shhh. Stop crying. It's ugly." my daddy wipes my tear.

"She always ugly wheather she's crying or not." Louis comes back.

"Oppa!"

"Don't Louis." -Mommy

"Just joking. My sister is the most beautiful girl in the world after mommy. Congratulation, my little sour dongsaeng." Louis pulls me in to his embrace.

"Where's my gift?" I chin up.

"Yaaa! Where's the thank you?"

"Hehehe. Gomaore oppa." I hug him again and break it.

"Wait until we get home okay? Daddy also have special gift for you."

"Waaaa! I really excited to get home." I jump high.

"Luna!" Hye Sung and Sunmi approach me after meeting with their family and their boyfriends.

"Since your friend here. Can you help us to take a photo of us?" my mommy asks them.

"Sure aunty." Hye Sung gives a smile to my mom.

She takes a few picture of our family. After that, Louis helps me taking many picture of me, Hye Sung and Sunmi. My daddy and mommy already go home. 

"Can we stop? I'm already tired. There's already a bunch." Louis panting of exhaustation.

"Okay oppa. You can leave now. Thank you!" I take the camera from him.

He then leaves, leaving me, Hye Sung and Sunmi on the field. We look at the picture on the field. Suddenly, someone hold my wrist from behind. I turn behind.

"Jungkook?" I accidently hug him because of excitement of seeing him.

"Ehem. We still here." Suddenly Sunmi voices out.

"Ouh. Sorry" I suddenly awkward and break the hug. He keeps silent and smile with full of meaning.

"I think we should go now. We don't want to interrupt you. Bye" Sunmi giggles and about to leave.

"Can you guys take a picture of us?" Jungkook finally voices. 

"With all my pleasure." Sunmi takes camera from my hold and pushes me to stand besides Jungkook closely. Sunmi about to take our picture suddenly Jungkook whispers to my ears.

"Luna? I love you." he's staring at me.

"Huh?" I look at him and stutter. His face just about an inch with mine with his hand on my waist.

Click. Sunmi smiles as she sees the result of the picture.

"I said I love you." he pecks me on the lips.

Click. 

 

 

 

* * * 

Sorry for the lame update. I'm sooooooo lazy nowadays and don't have a good idea to plot the story T.T