CHAPTER 23

Me You?

Jungkook's POV

My flight is delayed so I decide to inform Luna first. I don't want to give false hope to her. My flight is rescheduled at 9 am. Flight duration from China to Seoul takes 1 hour and 27 minutes. As soon we landed in Seoul, it's already 10.45 as the flight takes its time before depart. From airport to school it takes an hour. As soon as I arrive, the ceremony already ended. I just hope that Luna is still here. As I soon as I enter the school, I see her giggling with her friends at the field. She looks beautiful in that baby pink dress with cream floral blazzer. She's backing me.

I hold her waist and she turns to me and hugs me as soon as she saw me. You miss that much huh? I smile full of meaning. She breaks the hug as Sunmi interupts her. Her face turns in to red. How I want to kiss that natural pinkish cheeks. As they want to leave I ask them to take picture of us.

"Luna? I love you." I stare at her. This my second confession. 

"Huh?" she looks at me and stutters. Her face is really close with my face. My eyes eyeing her adorable lips.

Click.

"I said I love you." I peck her lips. If she doesn't hear it again, she's totally deaf.

Click.

I break the fast peck. She's blinking her eyes continously like she doesn't understand and believe of what happening.

"Don't blink your eyes like that like it's the first time." I push her face lightly.

"Waaa! Luna, how come you don't talk about this? Something fishy here." Hye Sung smiles at us cheekily.

"Yaaa! Why did you do that? What if someone saw that?" she's yelling as she back to her concious.

"Nahhh don't worry. Nobody here. Only 3 pabos that only remain here. Everyone already out for their own celebration." I chuckle.

"Sunmi, can you take more?" I ask her.

"With all my heart."

This time around we take some casual picture. She's photogenic.

"Who's camera is this? Please give me the picture  after this."

"Luna's."

"Arasso. I will send this to you tonight."

"Luna? Jungkook? We will leave first. We have shift after this."

"Okay bye." Me and Luna wave at them.

It's only two of us remained here. Suddenly awkward fills the atmosphere.

"Wanna have a lunch?" I voice after a minute of silent.

"But . ."

"Don't worry. We'll just call for a delivery and have it here, okay?"

"Sounds fun!" Suddenly she turns excited.

"What do you want?"

"Anything."

"Jajangmyeong?"

"Call!" 

I call the delivery and give the school's adress. While waiting for the delivery, we go to sit at the bench under the tree to wait for the delivery.

"The weather is a bit cold today isn't it?" she pulls her cream floral blazzer and crosses his arm.

"It's winter. Of course it's cold, idiot."

"You're still the same. Jerk." she smirks.

I take my jacket out and wrap it around her body.

"I don't need this. I just state it to push away the awkwardness. Don't act like you're that gentleman. Gezzz." she takes off the jacket wraps it around me.

"I am. Only you don't see it yet."

She looks at me with doubt.

"Dont throw me that face." I push her face lightly. "Eh? My result, I forgot about it." Suddenly, I remember my result. I don't take a look at it yet.

"Come. Let's go see your result." she stands and gives her hand to me.

"Let's go." I grip it and entwin our hand. "Since when you are this brave? When I grab your hand, you always shout to let go of it but now you offer it with pleasure."

"Since I sure of something."

"Huh?"

"Congratulation!" she congratulates me as we already arrive at the notice board. I scan the list. Wow! She at the top again with perfect result.

"Thank you. And congratulation to you too." I kiss her in the cheek. She blushes.

"Jungkook? You remember that you want to grant me a wish?"

"Yes. Do you already have a wish?"

She shook her head.

"Then why asking?"

"Just want to remind you about it. I will claim it as I have a wish." she chops her palm on my forhead.

"What with that?"

"As you have a bound to promise."

After that my phone rings. It's delivery man. He says that the order already arrive, I just need to pick the food. I ask to wait in front of the field.

"Can you wait here? I need to pick up the food. We will eat it at rooftop."

She nods and I leave her alone. After I pick up the order, we go to rooftop. I give her chopsticks and she gives mine and I give her plain water. If Bangtan members see this they will tease me a lot. But one thing, that really make me happy, they really want me and Luna to happen. When I had a relationship with Yeri before this, they don't really like her but when it comes to Luna, everything on her seems nice and they really love her as their own dongsaeng. Everyone not against it. Sometimes, they even choose to be at her side instead of me. I should admit, I jealous of that.

We have a very great lunch. I story to her what happen at MAMA last night and she really can't wait to attend such award shows. She will be there next year if her debut will be next year. After finishing our lunch, we still stay there. She looks at the view.

"Luna? About what I said earlier, I totally meant it." I go beside her.

"Hm. ."

"Do you love me?" I stare at her straight into her eyes to find her sincerity.

She suddenly smile. "If I don't love you, do you think I will help you in your study? why I'm still doing it eventhough after what happening between us?"

I pull her in to my embrace and kiss her forehead.

"But Luna. I think we can't make it for now. You need to debut. I don't want to be obstacle to your dream." I backhug her and join her to see the view of our school from the rooftop.

"Thank you for understanding. Then friends?" she smiles at me.

"Friend for now. Just be ready for next stage after this." I kiss her cheeks again.

"Is it like platonic love? More than friend but not a lover?"

"Hm kinda like that. But yes you are more than friend and actually you are my love. It just we can't have the relationship now. It's like we are dating secretly."

"Dating secretly? You said that we can't have relationship? You're confusing me Jeon Jungkook."

"Hm. It's complicated. Just like this, when in front of camera we will say that we are friend so if we are going out together or spotted together we will claim it as a friend, got it?"

"A little."

"You are best student but sometimes you can be too idiot." I giggle.

"What a cruel friend!" she pouts.

"Yaaa! When we are just alone, no camera, don't you ever call me friend, arasso?" I pull her waist closer to mine. I take a few strand of her hair that cover her face and stick it back to her ear. It reveals her pure natural beautiful face.

"You're beyond beautiful." I kiss her lips gently. When I feel she's kissing me back, I smirk and start to kiss her passionately. My tongue playing at her bottom lips asking for its entrance. As she allows, I taste every inch part of . It does taste sweet. Our tongue dancing together as my hand treasure every part of her back. I push her lightly to wall and take off her blazzer revealing her half of her white chest. We never apart our kiss, it's desperate and passionate.

I trap her to wall and kiss down to her neck. I find her sensitive spot and kiss that part continously and she starts to moan lightly. Her moans really drive me insane as I start to kiss passionately her neck down to her chest. I leave some hickey on it. As I start to her cleavage, she moans loudly and accidently kicks my hard member with her knee.  

"You are naughty."

I kiss her lips hungrily again as I trap her hand up to the wall. After a few minutes, we break the kiss as we need to catch some breath. As I'm about to kiss her again she blocks her lips with her hand.

"I think we need to stop." she smiles lightly at me, takes her blazzer on the floor and leaves the rooftop. I run towards her and grip her hands.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry. I kiss you back, wasn't it? If I don't kiss you back, we won't be go that far. So don't need to apologize."

"Then why you look sad with it?"

"I just thinking, it's not proper to do it as we don't have a sure relationship. I can't have it until I get married."

"What? Married? Not couple or engage?"

"It's my family rules. I need to be a until I get married."

"Hm? It's that so? Okay. I love you not because those kind of things but to be honest, one fine day I will make you mine."

"I need to achieve my dream and you need to achieve yours so . ."

"Okay okay. I understand."

"You want to have a ride?" she stops in front of a car.

"Do you already have license? It's your car?" I ask excitedly.

"Yes. I just got it! and this is not my car, this is my dad's. Do  you want me to send you to your dorm or not?" she opens the car and get inside.

"Of course yes. It's free ride." I go inside the car at passerger seat. I envy her to have license, I don't really have time to do it as I still need to deal with our concer.

"Who said it's free?" she starts the engine.

"Then what you want?"

"Em buy me dinner next time!" she starts to drive the car.

"Just said that you want me to ask you for a date."

"Aniya!"

She drives me to my apartment. Before get off her car I kiss her forehead but still not leave her car.

"Why don't you leave yet?"

I point to my cheek.

"What's with your cheek? Do you have some pimples on it?" she looks at my cheek to find the pimple.

"Pabo. It's not it."

"Then?"

"I won't leave the car until you get idea of it."

She hardly thinking until she gets the idea. She's in doubt to do it or not.

"Better you do it, or else we will sleep in this car TOGETHER."

"Okay okay." she pecks my cheek.

"Good. Keep that habit every time we separate away, arasso?"

"But . . ."

"No but. Bye carrot~"

I slam her door car and go inside the appartment until her car dissapear from my sight.


Luna's POV

I suddenly wake up after having a nightmare. I dream of a man chasing me in a dark forest. I glance at my clock on the table, it's 5.55 am. I decide to have a jog to shrug away the nightmare. It's maybe nothing, but it's bother me a lot. I wash my face, brush my teeth and put my brownish hair into high pony tail. I change my clothes from pijama into grey sweatshirt with blue black nike capri tights.

I exit my room and go downstairs, it's only my maid there. My parent and Louis maybe still in deep sleep. I grab my turquoise nike air max tailwind 8 in the shoe racks and leave my house. I decide not to jog alone as I'm afraid something would happen. My foot bring me to BTS' dorm. I knock the door with hope someone already awake so I can ask him to accompany me. As I knock, Jin oppa opens the door.

"Ohh Luna. What are you doing here?" Jin oppa asks me as he shocked see me in the very early in the morning.

"Who's that hyung?" Jimin comes after Jin oppa. "Ohh Luna." He shocked after he sees me.

"I want to ask for someone to accompany me to jog in the park."

"I need to prepare for breakfast. You want me to wake Jungkook up?" Jin asks me as I enter the kitchen with him.

"It's okay."

"I will accompany you since I also need to work out for abs." Jimin offers me.

"Chincha? Thank you Jiminie." I put my hand around his arm.

"Give me 5 minutes." he leaves to change his clothess.

"Oppa? Can I see Jungkook's sleeping?" I'm still bugging Jin oppa at kitchen.

"For sure. But be aware, I'm afraid that he doesn't wear any clothes. Wait I will go check." he goes check Jungkook as I wait in front of the door. After a few second, he exits the room.

"Clear. He's fully clothes. It's winter. Duhh." he giggles.

I enter his room and see him cuddling the carrot that I give him for his birthday. He's so cute. How I miss to cuddle with him again. Eh? I caress his hair and  give a kiss on his cheek. He's still in a deep sleep. I bet he just sleep for a few hours ago. Sleep tight, bunny~ 

I exit his room and find Jimin already wait for me.

"Kaja!" 

"Oppa! We leave first."

"Have a breakfast here after this okay?"

"Arraso, omma." I giggle.

We jog for about 5 rounds at the park as the park is not that big. I'm panting and out of breathe after the fifth laps. I go sit on the bench.

"Are you already tired?" Jimin asks me.

I nod. "I will stop here. You can continue if you want."

"I will just do some excercise here. It's not fun to jog alone."

He does 100 pushes up, squats and more. I just look at him excercising.

"Don't look at me while I'm excercising. You might fallen for me then Jungkook might slaughter me alive." he glances at me.

"I won't!"

"Girls will fall in love with me when seeing me work out. That's part of my charm."

"You are sooooooooooooo sooooooo soooooooo boastful Jiminie!"

"I learn it from you, my Park twin." he winks at me.

"You are surely insane. Please make it fast. I'm excited to have a breakfast that Jin oppa made."

"It's having for a breakfast or seeing Jungkook?" he chuckles while doing pushes up.

"Cugullae?"I give him a sharp gaze and go sit on his back while he's doing for push up.

"Yaaa! You pig!"

"It's a revenge." I laugh hard on top of his back. His head knocks the floor. 

"Yaaa! Appo."

"That's for teasing me." I stick my tongue out and run from him to their apartment.

"That's nothing for me. I will always tease you." he cuts me and gets into elevator first.

"Faster if not I will lock the door and not allow you to get in."

I run faster and get into the elevator with him.

"You're savage, Chim." I panting hard.

"Ohhh well~"

I have my breakfast with Jin, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi oppa. Taehyung oppa and Jungkook are still sleeping. After having breakfast, I bid them good bye and back to my house. Without I'm noticing, my nightmare goes away from my mind.