CHAPTER 39

Me You?

LUNA'S POV

The promotion for my comeback already end. It's a relief that all my hardwork paid off. I brought 10 awards home with 3 weeks of promotion. 3 awards for first week, winning with my song that G-Dragon featured, 3 awards from second week with my other song and 4 awards for the third week. With variety shows, practicing and fan signs drained all my energy. At least, YG gives me one week off before doing my concert tour around the world.

After my encore, II've been interviewed by MPD and now I'm on my way to my changing room. As I enter the room that I need to share with Sana onni, I can see Jungkook is talking to Sana.

"Ohh Jungkook there's a confetti on your hair. Let me help you." 

"It's o . . "

Without Jungkook finishing his word, Sana goes closer to him and takes the confetti from his black hair.

"There you go." she's showing the confetti to Jungkook.

"Ouh. Thank you." Jungkook steps back one foot from her.

"Ehem." I clear my throat and in that time, Jungkook and her casually look at me. "Ohh you are here, Jungkook." I fake my smile. To be honest, my jealousy is bigger now after looking the previous scene. 

"Ohh Luna. I've been waiting for you. MPD nim really likes you." he walks to me.

"Why are you here?" I control my tone as Sana onni watching us. I don't want to sound jealous.

"Just missing you." Jungkook says it in a low tone, enough to be heard only by me.

"Stop joking." my blood flushed towards my cheeks.

"Why? You don't trust me? I'm not joking." he holds poker face. 

"Ahhhh this guy." I slap his chest.

"Appo." he makes sad face and pretends that it hurts.

"Joking around again."

"Serious Luna." he's imitating my face expression.

I burst in to laugh. "Stop doing that." I continue to laugh again.

"You deserve this." he starts to tickle at my waist and it makes me laugh until a drop of tears come out from the corner of my eyes.

He stops when seeing me catching my breath.

"Aigoooo this jerk." I'm still panting. "You should get out now. I want to change my dress before going back home. You also should change. They might search for you." I push him towards the door.

"Ooooo." he takes my head to be touched with his forehead and sniff. "See you at home." he kisses my forehead. I taken aback by his action.

"Annyeong noona." he waves his hand towards Sana that a few meters behind me. 

"Pabo Jungkook." I whisper.

"Annyeong." he waves at me and goes back to his changing room.

.

I hope Sana onni will not ask anything. I turn my back and smile a bit at her that staring at me and go towards changing stall. I change from my stage outfit in to my casual wear. I go towards my stylist onni to remove my make up.

"Want me to help?" stylist onni offers me to remove my make up.

"It's okay onni." I take the make up removal from make up bag and start to remove it.

"Luna? Can I talk to you?" Sana suddenly sits besides me.

"Omo onni. You make me surprised. What the things you want to talk about, onni?" I look at her a-bit-bitter face.

"Your relationship with Jungkook. I know you are friend from high school but your action that involve too much skinship just now showed that it's more than just friend." she straights up her body to show that she's serious.

"We . . ."

"To be honest, I like him and I don't like you are so close with him." she smirks.

"I'm not trying to be rude to you onni but how can we not close since like you said earlier, our relationship is more than friend." I feel challenged from her words.

"You . ." she clenches her teeth.

"And I'm sorry for stating this but I don't like you close to him." I stand up and grabe my white Kate Spade Cedar Street and leave her that in shock by my words. It's enough I lost one time with Yeri. I won't let it go this time.


It's already 3 days I'm in holiday and it's sure boring. BTS is busy in promoting their comeback, their fanmeets and concerts. Yeah, they already start their concert so I'm all alone at home. Instead of letting myself dying at home, I decide to let myself busy in boutique. Since I was busy for comeback last 3 months, I didn't really had time to manage my business but I will manage myself to be here at least once in a week or 2 3 times in a month.

I'm in the middle of arranging new design of dress with my manager, Mina onni. She's been recommended by Jiyong oppa last 4 months.

"Sorry for interupting both of you, Luna onni Mina onni. We have two bouquets of flowers for both of you." the receptionist comes with us with two bouquets of flowers.

"This red roses and white jasmine for Luna onni and sunflower for Mina onni." she hands us our bouquet. "And this cards for Luna onni." she hands me the card. 

I take the card and open it.

Don't ignore me. Talk to me. I miss cuddling with you. I miss you, carrot.

I smile after reading the card. Now, I know who gives me this. I've been ignoring him for 4 3 days. It starts when he's being partnered with Sana. I don't really angry with him, I know he doesn't even give attention to her, it's just I want him to persuade me. So pampered, right?

"It's must Jungkook, right?" Mina onni smiles cheesily at me.

"Anniya, onni."

"Then who? CEO Yang?" she chuckles.

"Are you joking, onni? Yaishhh."

"You should just admit that it's Jungkook."

Mina onni is really close to me, she's like my elder sister. Jungkook once came here with food to have a lunch with me. So all the staff here are curious about us but they knew their limit that they shouldn't make a controversy on me.

"Ahhh onni. Then who gives that to you. Seunghyun oppa?" this time I give a cheesy smile to her.

"Ooooo. But this guy is not romantic. Look at you, Jungkook gives you roses and jasmines." she pouts.

"Why onni? Do you know what sunflower means?"

She shook her head.

"Sunflower means adoration, loyalty, longetivity and happiness. That means oppa are loyal, adore you and want your relationship to be long last. And he also means that you are his happiness." I smile to her.

"Chincha?" she looks at me in disbelief.

"Trust me onni." I raise up my right hand to her to believe in me.

"I count on you."

"Gooooood. Now back to work."

"Aye boss."

I go to my room and place the bouquet on my table. I open up my pink rose Iphone and go to gallery. I open up an album that specialized for my picture with Jungkook. Believe it or not, it's already 2001 pictures in that album. The pictures are from our high school moment until now. There's picture of me and him at Busan, pictures when we cast for Boy in Luv, pictures on his birthday, pictures on my birthday, pictures of Open Day at school, pictures when we went out for his treat on New Year night and many more. Some pictures he looks so cute and squishy and some picture he looks handsome and hot that could melt my heart every day, time, hours and seconds.

I close the gallery and go to message.

Me: The roses and jasmines are beautiful, gomaore. 

It must be the time that he should perform on Inkigayo. In a minute, my phone's vibrate.

Jungkook: You are more beautiful. 

Me: Such a flirt boy.

Jungkook: It's okay. I'm flirting with my carrot not other girl. You want me to flirt with other girl?

Me: I will slaughter you alive if you do so.

Jungkook: It will be such a sweet moment if you do that.

Me: Nonsense, Jungkook.

Jungkook. See you home. My perfomance will be start soon. I love you.

Me: Good luck. Give my good luck to others too. I love you too, my bunny Kookie.

I stream their perfomance before continuing with my works. They win the winner of the week on Inkigayo. I'm happy for them. I congratulate them in our group chatroom and in return they send their picture with the award with silly and cute faces. Kyeopta. They have fan sign in Ittaewon after this. So that means, dinner alone again. I put my handphone aside and continue my works again.

After 2 hours and 30 minutes straight focusing on my latest design, my body all aching. I look at my phone's screen, it's already 5.30. Some of the staffs already go back home. I pack my stuff and leave my boutique. As I walk to my car, I see Jiyong oppa go to the basement of YG building. It was their dance practice room in the past and now they turn it into a gallery. I can see his face in a mess. I across the roads and go to the basement where the gallery is.

I open the door and I see Jiyong oppa on a couch holding his knees together and slams his head between it.

"Oppa? Are you okay?" I approach him and sit besides him.

"Luna?" he heads up and looks at me. His face gloomy.

"Are you sick?" I put my back palm on his forehead to feel his temparature.

"I'm okay." he tries to smile at me.

"Don't be like a girl, oppa."

"Huh?" he's confused.

"You said that you are okay while you are not. Only girl did that."

"Aishh this girl." he lets out a soft chuckle.

"Is it because the photo of you and Nana Komatsu leaked in the internet?"

His smiles bitter.

"I wonder what person is it that dare to do the hack things. Don't they know that we are also human?" I say it in anger.

"That's not that my main problem now. I already give up with those people." he's in despair.

"Oppa. You know that you're fans love you. I believe that person is not your fan. Don't lose faith in them."

"You have such a pure heart." he squeezes my nose. "Oppa needs a shoulder, Luna." his head suddenly lands on my shoulder.

"Oppa? What am I to you? Am I your dongsaeng?"

"You are." he looks at my face while his head still on my shoulder.

"Then, you can count on me. I can lend you a shoulder. That's what sister does to her brother."

"I fell in love."

"Who? Don't tell me she's Nana. Then, the rumours are true?" I straight look at his face.

"Anniya." he quickly push me face lightly.

"It's relief it's not her. She just one year older than me oppa. Too chic."

"I rather fall in love with you. Age doesn't matter to me." 

"Then, who is it?"

"I fell in love with my friend's girlfriend." he closes his eyes.

"Who? . ." I try to think who is it and my brain's result only two person. Hyo Rin onni or Mina onni. "Mina onni?" I'm positive it's Mina onni cause from my observation, she and Jiyong oppa are so close but I don't expect he will fall in love with Mina onni. I should expect that when the first time Jiyong oppa introduced her to me and begged me to take her for manager place that I offer for interview at that time. I just thought that they were close like a bestfriend. But you know, female and male never can be just only bestfriend.

I can feel his nod on my shoulder.

"But oppa . ."

"I know Luna. She's my friend's girlfriend. I try my best to get rid off her from my heart by lingering with Nana but it still a failure."

"I guess that's why you had pictures with Nana in your private instagram."

He sighs.

"Oppa? I know your situation is so hard but believe in me, you can find a better girl."

"But she's the best."

"Ahhh oppa. How can you move on when you are already blocking other people to enter your heart?"

"You talk like you can move on after your conflict with that Jungkook kid."

"It's different cases and he's not a kid." I yell.

"Yeh yeh, he's your man. What the difference? I wish I have good ending like you."

"We are not even married yet oppa. We have a long journey to go. I know words are easier to say than action. I hope you can be strong. Trust me, there will be a girl right for you. Maybe it won't be the best but it will be right for you. If you get the best, it's a bonus. Someone will come to you but first, you need to open your heart." I caress his face.

"I bet you will get married first. I'm glad that I have dongsaeng like you. Why I'm not fall in love with you?"

"You can't fall in love with me." I push his head from my shoulder.

"Arasso arasso. Jungkook is lucky to have you. You know, you are among the best."

"Park Luna." suddenly I become arrogant. Ahah.

"Gomaore, dongsaeng ah. It's like half of my pain go away after talking to you." he hugs me.

"That's what a dongsaeng do to her oppa. I wish you the best." I pat his back.

"Gomaore again. Ohh before I forgot, congratulation on winning. That's my dongsaeng." he ruffles my hair.

"Thanks to you oppa. You help me a lot. The test of testing the water is a success." YG plans to give me a comeback with a song featured by GD to test the water, then only after that we release my original song.

"It's all your hardwork. Wanna go dinner? Oppa will treat you."

"Chincha? Glad I have a company for dinner. Kaja!" I drag his hand towards the door. He treats me at one of the most expensive restaurant in Seoul. It's okay tho, he's rich. Such a gold digger. Kekekeke~


JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's 30 minutes before we go to stage and I suddenly get message from Luna. She must already got my roses bouquet. She's been quiet with me for 4 days already and I can't bear it anymore. So I decide to send her roses bouquet to her boutique. I'm glad that she's not cold, she just been quiet. I know she only wants attention. Such a pampered girl xD

My smile can not been taken off from my face throughout our conversation on iMessage. My other hyung busy talking with camera. They must bored of waiting for our turn.

"Haaa Jungkookie, what are you smiling about?" Hopie hyung suddenly comes to me.

"Nothing." I just give him poker face. I quickly open e-shopping that I just opened before Luna texted me.

"Let me see what our maknae's doing." Jin hyung take a peek at my phone. "Omoo he's doing shopping online." 

"You know, our maknae nowadays start to show his interest in fashion." -Namjoon

"He's even buying new shirts and slacks." Jin hyung giggles.

"Ahhh hyung."

"What bring you to do this, huh?" Jimin hyung smiles cheesily at me. They all know why am I doing this. It just I want to look cool and handsome in front of Luna.

"Our maknae is not baby anymore." Tae hyung pouts.

"Of course, he's not. He needs to be matured now." -Yoongi

"Okay everyone, we already about to go to the stage for our perfomance. Stay tune. Annyeong!" they wave at the camera and shut it off. Of course they are opening Vapp to interact with our fans.

"Luna says good luck to us." I say casually after they turn off the camera.

"My honey pretty Luna is shooo shweeet." -V

"Bwo hyung?" I look at him irratatingly.

"I told ya he's texting with Luna." -Hobi

"Nahhh you didn't need to mention that, we already knew that. Who else can make him smiling that way?" -Yoongi

"Aishhh hyung." my cheek feels burned.

"Our maknae still shy when we were talking about Luna. Kyeopta." Hopie hyung cups my cheek.

"I thought you are in fight with her. She's been quiet for days." -Jimin

"She just pretending not talking to me. It's Luna."

"Awww Luna so cute. That means she want your attention kid. She's serious this time. She starts to claim you as hers." -Jin

"So it's true that Sana likes you?" -Namjoon

"Kind of." I smile bitterly.

"How did you know?" -V

"He confessed to me after our show last time."

"Her action was so obvious. She looked jealous when Jungkook interacts Luna."  -Hobi

"How come she's not? If camera captured both of you, our fans will scream and cry like there's no tomorrow. Your actions are too cheesy." -Jimin

"What if our fans know about this?" -V

"Hm let's think about that later. We have perfomance, guys." -Yoongi

"Let's go everyone! Let's burn the stage!" Namjoon says it with full spirit and energy.


As we enter our house, the house already in a dim light. Luna maybe already sleep. I go straight to my room to wash up. My body is all sticky after 2 perfomances in Inkigayo and 3 hours at fansign. I'm also feel exhausted. After showering, I move to my closet with towel lingering on my waist.

"What to wear? What to wear? I need something comfy." my eyes wander in the closet.

Suddenly I hear my door open and close from the inside. I just ignore it. Maybe just Taehyung or Jimin.

"Ohhh my eyes, Jungkook." Luna closes her eyes and turn her back.

"I thought it's Jimin or Taehyung." I put both of my hand on my waist.

Luna turns back to me and opens her eyes.

"Ohh . Put your clothes on, Jungkook. I thought you already wear it." she yells.

"Don't you enjoying the view? It's not like the first time you are watching me shirtless."

"But still." her cheeks turn pinkish.

"I like a girl like this. Still shy even she already looked at it many times or already did it." I cup her cheeks.

"Looked at what? Did what?" she asks. Her face already shows that she already know the answer.

"I swear you have dirty minds." I giggle.

"Yaaa. I'm not. It's not like I'm flustered with your chocolatey abs or your tanned hard rock chest."

"You sure already scan me, huh?"

"Yaishhh Jungkook." she slams her head on my chest to hide her face. "You ." I can see more blood flushed in to her cheeks. Then she leaves my room because of embarassment. My Luna is cute. I just laugh hard seeing her leaving my room without explaining what her needs to come here. I grab my black singlet and red baggy short pants and wear it. It's summer tho. I might end up wake up with no clothes in the morning. 

I push myself on my bed and try to sleep but I feel something incomplete. I wake up, leave my room and go to Luna's room. After a few knocks, she opens the door.

"I'm fully clothes now." I grin and go inside her room without her invitation.

"Whatever, Jungkook." she pouts.

"Heee~ My Luna is sulking. Why do you came to my room just now?" I sit on her bed.

"Just want to talk. I can't sleep."

"Hm. But I'm sleepy now." I drag her to me and hug her waist while she still standing.

"Hm. It's okay. You need to rest. Go to your room and sleep." she my hair.

"I want to sleep here with you. Miss to cuddle with you. "

"Me too." she makes a sad face.

"Why you were ignoring me for days?"

"Ask yourself." she breaks my hand that linger around her waist and climbs up on the bed.

"Sana noona?"

"Don't call her noona." she glares at me.

"Oooo but she's older than me. I can't just call her Sana. It's kinda rude."

"Fine. You don't even call me noona even I'm older than you."

"We are in the same age. You are just 7 months older than me, ahjumma." I lay besides her, spread my right and she casually put her head on it. Habit.

"What ahjumma?!"

"Just joking. Are you jealous to her?"

"How come I'm not? You said that she's your destiny, your type and you even sang a cute song to her."

"That's scripted. I never meant it."

"Do you even aware that she likes you?"

"I know."

"What?"

"But I love you so just forget about her. You are all matter to me. First time we met, I had no idea that you would be my ideal type. You fit perfectly the girl I imagine that will be my destiny. The girl I believe maybe is not existed in the world but only existed in the novel. But you came and dang! You become my world now."

"You are good in words, Jungkook. Anniya, you are good in everything."

"That's why they call me the Golden Maknae." I chuckle. "But some of my fans claim that I'm not good when it comes to women, but they had no idea, I became like that because I already had someone in my heart and I don't want to let her share that specialty with others."

"Gomaore, Jungkook. Sing me lullaby." she makes a cute face.

I sing Butterfly.

"Such a sweet lullaby. I'm sleepy now. Good night, Kookie." she chins down let her face facing my chest and both of her palms on my abdoment.

"Good night, noona." I kiss her forehead and doze off to sleep.


LUNA'S POV

Jungkook's alarm keep making a noise while his owner still peacefully sleeping like a baby. It's already 7.30, he needs to leave on 8.30. I wake up and turn it off.

"Kookie-ah. Wake up. You might late." I pat his arm that still wrapping my waist.

He groans but still doesn't wake up yet.

"Jungkoooooooook" I yell.

"10 minutes more, babe." he tighten his hug around my waist.

"No no no. Wake up now. Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa will get angry if you are late. Wake up!" I shake his body.

"I want my morning kiss." he suddenly drags my neck to his face.

"I'm not giving unless you wake up." I put my hands on his shoulder to prevent my face bumps in to his face.

"Okay." he casually sits up. "My morning kiss?" he puts his finger on his mouth.

"Aishhh this boy." I go closer towards his face and wait for a bit then aiming for his lips for a quick kiss but before I can pull off my lips, his hand suddenly drags my body closer to him and starts to kiss me deeper. I just kiss him back. After a minute, he pulls his mouth off mine.

"Most refreshing morning kiss." he grins.

"Now, go wash up and get ready."

"But I'm still sleepy and tired." his head fall on my shoulder and he fakes snoring.

"I know you are tired but just bear it for awhile, okay?" I his hair gently.

"Hm. I'll get going now." 

"Good. I will continue to sleep." I then lay myself on bed again.

"What? Unfair." he pouts.

"Go now." I push him and close my eyes.
"Aigoooo this girl." he keeps blabbering along his walk to the door. After hearing the door closed, I continue my sleep. 

I'm waking up when they almost done with their breakfast. 

"Already want to go?" I yawn with my eyes half closed.

"Em." They answer shortly.

"Just leave the things on the table after this. I will clean it after this." I sit on the empty chair.

"Gomaore, Luna." Jin oppa grins and continues to munch his bread.

"Luna? You know that we will do running man day tomorrow, right?" Namjoon oppa suddenly asks me.

I just nod.

"V needs to film his drama on that time. So he maybe can't attend the show." 

"So?"

"Can you replace him?" he continues.

"Bwo?"

"The theme is family. It's running man family against us. They are 7 but we just 6. They ask who can possibly replace V's place for the show and I recommend you."

"What?"

"Oppa. It should be my rest week."

"But you said that you already bored at home." -V

"Hm."

Suddenly my phone ringing. 

"Whae Boom?" 

"Noona. Running Man invites you as a guest along with BTS for recording tomorrow."

"I can't reject it?" I ask Boom while looking at them that making sad faces. Just want to see their reaction lol. 

"Hm I think I can call them to reject it."

"It's okay, Boom. I will do it."

"Is it okay, noona? You supposely have no schedule this week."

I seriously can't stop him from calling me noona. 

"It's okay. How about my flight ticket to London day after tomorrow?"

"I already got the ticket. I will give it to you tomorrow."

"Okay. Thank you. Bye." I hang up.

"Yay! Gomaore." Hopie oppa kisses my cheeks.

"Ye ye ye. Faster everyone, it already 8.23."

"You will go to London?" -Jungkook

"Yeah. I don't visit my parents yet for this month. So since I get one week holiday, I will just visit them. I miss them so much." Yeah, I still visit London every month eventhough I had tight schedule.

"So lucky. Me also miss my parents." V oppa throws a sad face

"Your oppurtunity will come, oppa. Call them if you have free time.".

"We will get going now. Bye and gomaore." each of them kiss my cheeks and leave. Just Jungkook a little bit more special, he gets to peck my lips.


"Okay for my first wave, BTS gets in first. Then, the second will be Luna, arraso?" the PD gives us command.

"Ooo." we answer simultaneously.

We can hear loud noises outside the changing room. We are at Olympics Park Swimming Center. They are curious about the guest for today. It's not like we were not meet up first before the broadcast. We just giggled at their perfect acting.

"I'm not patient enough to know who our guest. Let's call them." Jae Suk says in high pitch.

"Who?" -Gary

The PD gives the first wave as sign BTS to go out. As they go out, Fire play and they dance to it.

"Woah. Their dance just so . . aigoooo." they clap at them.

"Kamsahamnida." they bow to them.

"But why you were just 6?" Jae Suk as the MC asks.

"Ahhh V has drama filming."

"I guess that's our advantage." -Jongkook

As Jongkook said that, my song play and the PD gives me signal to go out.

"Woahhhh!" they dumbfounded.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." I bow to them and go to handshake with them.

"Yahhhh. You are so beautiful. I love your icy blue eyes." Haha looks at me in excited.

"I don't take that as compliment. Hahaha. Just joking." I laugh.

"You also know how to make a joke." Haha also laugh.

"Luna . ." Jae Suk just about to say something then other interupt him.

"Yahhh how come you be so informal? It's Luna-sshi." Kwang Soo looks at him irratatingly. He just joking. 

"Whae? It's that wrong that I close to her? I close to her so I don't need to call her by sshi. Are you jealous?" Jae Suk counters back.

"Yaishhh. Since when you are close with her?" -Haha

"Since she in her mom's womb." he answers nonchalantly. We just laugh at their silly fight. "Just ignore that tall man." he continues look at us.

"Yaishhhh." Kwang Soo fakes to punch him at his back without he's noticing.

"Btw Luna, I watched the video that you rap. It's so amazing. Can I request that?" -Jae Suk

"It's not radio for requesting." -Gary

"Shut up guys. I want to hear her voice." 

I take a breathe and start to rap at GD's part. After I end my rap, they give me a loud round of applause with dumbounded face.

"Woahhh. That's amazing. I don't know you can do rap." -Jongkook

"I learn it from Jiyong oppa, Yoongi oppa, Hoseok oppa and Namjoon oppa." I smile to them.

"You are so lucky. Want oppa to teach you also?" Gary winks at me. I let out a chuckle.

"Btw, Bangtan's dance just so amazing." Jae Suk tries to imitate at bow wow wow. He tries to imitate Namjoon oppa's expression and Namjoon oppa joins him too to do the bow wow wow part.

"Wahhh. I'm not expecting for this. Is this our special episode?" Seok Jin asks the PD.

"Yes it is. This episode's theme called  RM Family Vs BTS Family." the PD at the back of the camera answers.

"I saw it on a video. Their bond just like family." -Ji Hyo

"So our guests this week's the talented boy group from Big Hit, our handsome Bangtan Seonyeondan and YG's precious diamond Park Luna." they again applause. We bow to the camera to greet the viewer. Then they cut the scene to give us time to change our clothes.
We then change our clothes to short tees and trousers. Pink for us and blue for RM. We then go near the pool. We can see a big mat that consists of 2 sections and small bridge connected to each other floating on the water. The PD gives us the instrustion for the first game. One family on each side and needs at least one person to be at the mat to win. Both of the us go close to the pool to get in to the water.

"Luna. Get on my back." Jungkook commands me as he gets in to the water.

"Okay." I jump on his back and he carries me towards our section.

As all of us get on the mad, a whistle blowed to give a signal that the game had start. Jungkook and Jimin at the front as they are the strongest. Hobi, Suga and me for the defense. On the other side, they already get ready to counter us and they place Jongkook in the centre line.

"I would be nice we make a man and a man." they send their sparta Jongkook as their first fighter and we send our strongest Jungkook as the first fighter. Both of them struggle to make the opponent to fall in to the water. It's obviously Jongkook is stronger and make Jungkook falls in the water. Seeing Jungkook falls in the water, the boys go in bulk to other section and attack them in shock. That's our strategy if Jungkook falls, they will go for sudden attack and just let me in the section so we can win. But lucky not with us, as they go to attack, the RM members attack back. A perfect chaos on the other section. They push each other in to the water until it only reamined Jongkook on the mat.

"Wahhh ottokae?" I yell.

"Go Luna. You are our last hope." Jimin gives me support.

I step in to the front and Jongkook also steps in front.

"Aigooo. He is our biggest disadvantage. He can't face girls. He will act cool." Gary sighs.

"Hyung. It's not cool to against woman." Hobi oppa shouts in the water as he heard Gary's statement.

"Let's end this faster, oppa." I handshake with Jongkook. After the handshake, I quickly try to push him but you know they don't call him sparta for nothing. He still manage to survive. He comes to me and with gentle he lightly pushes me in to the water and I fall in to the water. I land right besides Jungkook. He helps me to wipe water from my face and other members come to check that I'm fine. All of them pat my head for the appreciation. And for that RM Family wins for the first round.

But luck sure not with us, for the second round we also lost. That means they win for the first game. After that, we change again our clothes and leave to the next location. For the second game, we play Bingo Food. All members need to get 3 Bingos to win and for the second game we win. We spend two hours at that Chinese and Japanese Cuisine Buffet Restaurant.

We arrive at the last location, when the clock shows 5 pm.

"The last game is Protect The Female in The Family. You need to protect the female in the family until the end if the female got shoot, all the male die." The PD instructs.

As both of the team win for one game, 100 won were give to us to buy guns and shield for our last battle. We buy 2 fan that worth 30 won and 8 bottles that have a small hole on the top for each of us that worth 5 won for each and the other team buy sniper water gun that worth 50 won, a middle size water gun for 20 won, a small gun for 10 won and 4 bottles. They don't buy any protection.

After buying, we both move to find a place to hide first. We move together first to discuss the strategy.

"I think one or two of us need to be with Luna for each time to protect her." -Yoongi

"Okay. Who will be with Luna?" -Hobi

"I think Jimin and Jin hyung will protect her first. Then we will switch depends on the situation. Others will go for hunting." -Namjoon

"Hoho. Oppa so serious about this." I laugh.

"You make fun of me, huh?" he ruffles my smokey grey hair.

"It's funny to see you serious like that except when you are in studio or practicing."

"Shut up, little girl." he squeezes my mouth. "Take this fan. Protect your nametag." he hands me the fan and bottle that already fills with pink liquid. "One more for Jungkook. He's the last defense." he gives the fan to Jungkook and the bottle for each members.

We separate after that. Attackers go find RM mambers and us try to find a room to hide. As we are in finding a room, we walks through a big mirror. Suddenly, Jin oppa stops. I thought he find something but he just stops to look at himself in the mirror. Me and Jimin facepalm.

"Ahh hyung. We don't have time for that." Jimin tries to drag him but he still in front of the mirror.

"I look handsome in pink." he fixes his hair and the clothes on his body. He then walks leaving us.

"I never thought I have oppa like this."

"You should be grateful have handsome oppa."

"You sure like pink. I will buy everything for you in pink, okay oppa?"

"Chincha? I would love it."

"You guys can stop joking now." Jimin looks at us irratatingly.

"Jimin is no fun. Come Luna." Jin oppa grabs my waist to find a room, leaving Jimin alone behind.

After 10 minutes, we manage to find strategic place to hide. As we want to get in suddenly, an announcement were made.

DING DONG Jee Seok Jin Out.

"Wahhhhh" we are excited.

Rap Monster Out. 

We sigh after hearing Namjoon oppa already out. He that full of spirit just now.

"Omo. It's 2 people in a row. There must be a big chaos downstairs." -Jin

"At least just Namjoon oppa that out."

"Let's enjoy our time for now." Jimin enters the room. Then, me and Jimin just follows. After awhile, we hear a few voices at the hallway. Jin oppa makes signal to not make any sound. Then, a creek sound from the door shows that it opens. 

"Omo. They are here." Gary enters the room with Kwang Soo and Haha. He lets the door open.

"Wohhh. Annyeong Luna." Kwang Soo greets me.

"Annyeong." I bow a bit and smile to him.

DING DONG J-HOPE Out.

They also greets Jin and Jimin. When they are handshaking each other, I can see Yoongi oppa tip toe to the back of Kwang Soo to shoot for his name. Dang! It shoots on his nametag then he tries to shoot for Haha's name this time but unfortunately Gary sees him and protect him. Yoongi oppa automatically leans against the wall to protect his nametag.

DING DONG Lee Kwang Soo Out

Gary tries to get Suga's nametag and that time Jimin pushes me and Jin to get out from the room to let him and Yoongi settle the other two. We run to the downstairs and wander around to find Ji Hyo onni. Maybe it's time to shoot the female in their family. 

DING DONG Kang Gary Out.

We wait for the announcement for others but nothing. Maybe they survive. We then wander around again then we see Jungkook walking with Jimin. The cameramans follow us anywhere we go.

"Omooo Chim. I thought 4 of you will be dead." we run to them.

"Ani. We both fight to shoot Gary hyung's name then Haha betray on him and run for himself." Jimin replies me.

"Where's Yoongi?" -Jin

"Molla. Maybe he search for Ji Hyo noona. We better get going to attack them." -Jimin

"Okay."

Then, they walk away from us.

"Wait, Jungkook. I think better you guard Luna this time. We will search for them." -Jin

"Hm okay."

Jin and Jimin leaves us.

"What we want to do?"

"Let's walk around to find a place." Jungkook grabs my hand and we take a lift to rooftop. Instead of trying to search a place, we take a look at the Dinosour's skeleton. His hand never off mine.

"Waahhh I wonder how T-Rex picked things with that tiny hands." Jungkook looks up to T-Rex's hand.

"Just ask Jimin how he copes that." I giggle. As we amazed with the bones' and the skeletons', Haha and Jae Suk suddenly shows up.

"Omooo we met again" -Haha

 * * * * *ON THE OTHER HAND

After separating with Jungkook and Luna, Jimin and Jin meet Yoongi at the second floor then we go search for them together. We check every room on the second floor and finally we meet them in the room beside Mammoth figure. Ji Hyo been protected by Jongkook only. He holds the water gun sniper. Jimin go for the left side, Jin on the right side and Yoongi at the front. As they about to attack suddenly bells ring.

GAME OVER.

* * * * *

"So RM Family wins!" -Jae Suk

We all clap. As we amazed with the skeletons', Jae Suk and Haha came and the quickly aimed and shot for my nametag and Jungkook quickly backhugged me to protect my nametag. But before he did so, actually my nametag already been shot by Jae Suk oppa that exactly at my back at that time. So the game ended.

"We had so much fun this week. Thanks to all of you." -Seok Jin

"I loved the bow wow wow." Jae Suk does the bow wow wow step.

We all laugh.

"Overall, thank you BTS and Luna for coming."

 

 

* * * * * *

:Sorry the Running Man part is not interesting. My imagination already great, it just my writing that . Sorry.

:Maybe the next chapter will be the last chapter. Depend on my mood. But I don't know when I will update. Don't unsubscribe me, jebal?

:No offense on GD's scene with Luna. I had nothing to against him. It hurts me after what happened to him. People don't appreciate his privacy. Idol also human, they deserve a life. Btw, the scene just my imagination (maybe for my next fanfic). I don't decide yet to write it or not but I already have a little bit plot of it. Of course it's Bigbang fanfic. Do you want it?