CHAPTER 36

Me You?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Yoongi hyung completely focuses on his driving. He told me that he wants to buy me a dinner. At first, I doubt why he only asks me to join him but after thinking that only both of us that really love lamb skewers, I let it pass. I just keep silent since Yoongi hyung doesn't like people make a noise when he's driving. We go to the restaurant that we always go when we crave for lamb skewers. After 20 minutes, he park the car in front of the restaurant. When we eating, we just talk about random stuff, no serious matters included.

After finishing our dinner, I thought that he will drive us home but suddenly he drives to a different path to our home. When I ask him where we want to go, he just said that I will know it later. Time by time, I recognise the road that he drives to. It's the road to our old dorm. I assume that he wants to get something from our old dorm that he maybe left it there when we moved out last time but my bad he is not stopping the car in front of our dorm. Instead of our old dorm, he stops the car in front of the park near to our dorm. He hops off the car without telling me anything. So I just get out from the car like he did. When I get out from the car, he already walks in to the park. I just follow him from behind and stop when he already sits on a bench.

"Why are we here hyung? You are meeting someone?" I sit besides him.

"Just taking fresh air." he smiles to me.

"Ouh. Why here?"

"Because it fulls of memory."

"Huh? What kind of memory? I don't know that you have a special memory here." I ask him nonchalantly.

"It fulls of memory to you, isn't it Jungkook?"

"If it's the good one, it's only with all of you. We always worked out here. it's not only for me, I'm sure to all of us. This is the place where we start our career." it makes me smile when remembering the old memories that we used to jog here.

"Don't you have something special here?"

"Yes. With all of you."

"What about Luna?"

"Then it be a bad memory." my smiles become bitter after remembering what happened here between me and Luna.

"You are such a liar Jungkook."

"What do you mean by that, hyung?"

"I'm pretty sure the memories between you and Luna never be a bad thing to you."

"How can you be that sure? I never love her hyung."

"Never? Then what's with you were really struggling to win her heart when you were in high school? That's you call toying? I see the interest in your eyes when you look at her. And I can see it until now."

"You are nonsense, hyung." I start to get up and walk away.

"Jeon Jungkook! Can you remember she used to celebrate a surprise birthday party for you here? Can you remember that you often jogged here with her? It's only because you want to spend more time with her despite of her busy schedule at that time. Can you remember how struggle you were to get her attention and wanted her to tutor you? Can you remember all the memory here?" he shouts at me.

"How can I forgot all of that hyung?" I stop from walking and smirk to him.

"Then you remember that how you torn her apart last 3 years?"

"You start to talk nonsense, hyung. Let's go home."

"I know you love her from the start."

"I don't love her."

"Stop living with denial Jungkook. Why you always deny everything about your feeling to her?"

"Why are all of you so care about her?"

"She hurts so much by your actions and words."

"Then what about me? Did any all of you even care about me? All of you care are all about her. I'm also your brother hyung."

"Cause you are my brother I talk to you right now. I want you to be happy. I know you need her. I hold it for a long time, I thought both of you will be okay or each of you will move on but the condition right now is worsen. I'm sorry but I need to interupt a little bit. I can't stand looking at you hurting because of misunderstanding and I can't stand looking at Luna hurts because of your words. I love both of you. Both of you are my dongsaengs and I want both of you to be happy and I know both of you need each other."

"Please stop hyung. I'm tired right now. Can we go back now?"

"I know you still love her Jeon Jungkook."

"I said no."

"Can you stop with self denial. What with you still bring that plushy to our new house? What with you still listen to her voice every time before you are sleeping? What with you were being so emotional when you listen to her songs or everything related to her?"

"I'm really tired now hyung. If you don't want to go back, I will go back by taxi." I start to walk and wait for taxi.

"This kid really stubborn." Yoongi hyung shouts from far. He looks really mad at me. It's true that our relationship worsen after last week. We treat each other like stranger and don't even exist. Sometimes I'm thinking of to get her back but remembering relationship between her and Jimin and between her and Chanyeol make me bury everything. Everyone don't know how much I want her back but that can't never happen. She doesn't love me from the start, she just wants to play with me.

After seeing her in Jimin's room last time making me sure that she's a true player. Such a shame that they make it in our dorm. She said last time that she can't do it because of her family rules. What a lie. I don't expect that she will go that far.

As the taxi stops in front me, I get in. I ask him to bring me to a bar. At the bar, I drink two bottle of champagne. After two bottle, my vision is so blur and everything in my vision is upside down. So before I might faint there, I walk to the front bar to find a taxi and fortunately there's already one taxi there. As I I get in, I give my address to the taxi driver. When I arrive home, I walk staggeredly in to the home that already dark. I only can see a dim light and a figure in the kitchen with my blur vision. I can't capture who is it so I just walk to my room.


LUNA'S POV

After my MV shooting, I straight heading to home. It's already 1.30 am and the house already dark. All the members already sleep. After taking a bath, I only wear my white tank top and a lacey since tonight is a little bit hot. I feel a little thirsty so I decide to drink plain water first before going to sleep. I take my red plain satin robe in the closet and wear it in case someone goes to the kitchen. I take a glass and pour the plain water. When I'm about to drink the water,  someone enter the house. He walks like a zombie. I can't make sure who is it since he walks in dark but I think it's Jungkook's figure that walks to his room. I finish my water and go to Jungkook's room to check if it's really Jungkook.

He leaves his door open so I just get in.

I recommend you to play House of Cards by BTS now to get the feel. 

"Jungkook? Is it you?" I wander in his room but I can't find him. So I just turn back to the door. When I want to open the door, I can feel a figure behind me and he avoids me from opening the door. Gulp! Is he a robber?

"Where do you think you want to go?" he puts his chin on my shoulder and hug me from behind.

"Thank God it's you. I thought you are a robber." I let out a relief.

"I am. I will rob you tonight." he chuckles and takes a smell of damp my hair. "It smells good like always." he leaves a butterfly kiss on my neck.

"Jungkook? This is not right." I try to break his hug hug but instead of making me escape from him, I'm trapped between both his hand. He pushes me against the wall and traps me between his mascular hands. My heart beats fast after seeing him locking my eyes in to him. He stares at my eyes for awhile then moves his face closer to mine. I close my eyes, scared of what will happen. In two seconds, I can feel his lips smoothly land on mine. At first I don't response anything but after he rubs his lips in to mine, trying to seduce me, I can't bear it anymore. I start to kiss him back. It just a gentle kiss at first but he deepen the kiss time by time and I can taste alcohol in his mouth. He is drunk.

I want to pull back my mouth but it already locks in Jungkook mouth. His tongue starts to get into my mouth and taste every part of it while his handsat first steadily on my wrist but it starts to move to other part of my body as it goes sensual. He starts to untie my robe and pull it down to the floor only leaving my tank top and . When I remember that I don't wear any pants to cover my legs, I break the kiss and try to get back my robe.

"Not so fast." he takes my hand and makes me fall on his bed. "You are so beautiful and always turns me on. You already make me and I I will make you wet. Let's play tonight." he smirks.

"Jungkook. You are drunk."

"Drunk? I still can think straight." he takes off his shirt, revealing his chocolate abs. Then, he moves closer to me and in instance making his body on top of me.

"Please stop Jungkook." I tremble. I'm all sweating. Scared of Jungkook.

"Stop? I know you want it." without a sign he smack his lips on the mine. He goes deepen and passionate. He stops for awhile to catch some breath and start to kiss me again. He showers me with butterfly kisses on my neck and inhales my scent to .

"Uhhh Jungkook." I moan.

"Say my name Luna. I know you want it." his lips start to travel around my and his hand actively travel under my tank top and make a circle on it.

"Jung-ko-ok uhhhhhhhhhh please stop." I let out another moan.

"Stop? Do you think I'm not capable to do this? Family law? You already did this with Chanyeol and Jimin. You lied about the law. Last time when we are about to do it, you reject it. Do you think I'm not good? Is it because I'm younger than them and you think I can't give you the pleasure? I will show you I can play better than Jimin  and Chanyeol did and make you addict to me." he my neck and this time around he leaves some hickey on it to mark that I'm his while his hand now cupping my . His statement just now really makes me taken aback. He totally misunderstood about me, Jimin and Chanyeol. He is not that innocent and such a cute Kookie that I used to know, he is now a monster. I can feel he goes wilder and I can feel his hard member poking my fwomanhood that covers with my red lacey . He groan as he can't hold the sensual tense.

"This is not you Jungkook. Please stop." my tears roll down to my cheeks after his treatment to me. He doesn't appreciate my dignity.

"Please shut up." he smacks his lips again in to mine to shut me up and lock both of my hand to stop me from struggling to escape. My tears never stop from falling. I just close my eyes. I don't have energy to against him. He's 10 times stronger me indeed. My tears pouring like rain and it comes with sobbing but after awhile I can't feel his lips anymore and there's no more wight on my body.

"Jungkook?" I open my eyes and I can see he is besides me. I stop from sobbing but my tears still don't give a sign to stop.

"Just go." he glares at me.

"Huh?"

"Go before I change my mind and you." he yells.

I jump off the bed and quickly wear my robe and exit from his room. Even he gives such warning but my scared all gone when he stops. Why did he stop? It's not that I want him to continue but I just wonder why he suddenly stops. I can't really sleep. My mind all about Jungkook. 

I wake up with puffy eyes since I don't get enough sleep. I take my bath and get ready. I already cover the hickey that Jungkook left on my neck. After that I go to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. I just make french toast, scramble eggs and seaweed soup for Jungkook. After finishing cooking, I serve it on the dining table. All of them still in their room. I go to my room to take my handbag. As I back to the table, all of them already there.

"Morning, honey bunch." V oppa greets me.

"Good morning everyone. Have your breakfast." I smile to them and back to the kitchen to take the seaweed soup and place it in front of Jungkook. He looks shocked when I do so.

"Why is it only for Jungkook?" -Namjoon

"Was he drunk last night?" -Yoongi

"How can you know that he was drunk?" -Hobi

"I drink last night." Jungkook answers nonchalantly.

"He entered the house when I was in the kitchen." I add.

"Ohhhh." they say it simultaneously.

"That so sweet of you Luna." Jimin pats my head.

"Just shut up, Chim." I smack head in the back.

"Oooo Luna is not in good mood today." -Jimin

"You better eat before I take your food."

"Okay okay. Chill!" -Jimin

I can feel Jungkook's gaze that stare at me from the start he saw me. It's true that I'm not in the good mood. I still can't stop thinking about what happened last night. What make me feel weird is I don't even mad at Jungkook's action. 

"Ehem guys? Today we only have schedule until evening. How about karoake at night?" -Hobi 

"I'm okay with it." -Jin

"Me too. It's been a long time we don't karoake." -Namjoon

"Wanna join us, Luna?" -Tae

"Huh?"

"Do you have schedule at night?" -Jimin

"No. I can join you." since I don't have anything tonight, I think I can join them. Thus, maybe I can release my stress.


I enter the karoake room when they are busying singing.

"Guys. You rip my ears." I casually sit on the sofa as I enter.

"It doesn't call karoake if we don't rip anyone's ears." -Hobi

"Which philosophy did you take?" -_-

"Luna's philosophy." Hobi giggles.

"Since when did I teach you that. Ish ish ish what a bad influence are me." I giggle with him.

"You are late. We are about to leave." Tae oppa pouts.

"Sorry. I need to finish my work at boutique. At least I'm here." I grin.

"You want to go next?" Namjoon oppa offers me the microphone.

"Alright. I'm always on for karoake. I will go with View by Shinee. Jimin do you want to go with me?"

"Call!" he stands up and take the another mic.

I sing at Taemin oppa, Onew oppa and Minho oppa parts while Jimin goes for Jonghyun oppa and Key oppa. At the chorus we sing it together. We jump around and dance to the song. They get hype for us and I can see Jungkook's smiles when we are performing. 

"Woah. I'm good." I applaud loudly to myself after the song ends.

"So boastful." Jimin push my forehead with his index finger and sits besides Jungkook.

"Yaaa!" I rub my forehead. "Who want to go next?"

"Me." Jungkook stands up and takes the microphone from me.

I go sit besides Jimin where Jungkook sit just now. I just look at all of his action. From choosing the song to waiting the song to start. He chooses to sing If You by Bigbang. When the song starts, he sings it soulfully. He locks his eyes on to mine. I don't know why but I feel that he tries to convey the message to me.

 

She is leaving
And I can’t do anything
Love is leaving
Like a fool, I’m blankly standing here

I’m looking at her, getting farther away
She becomes a small dot and then disappears
Will this go away after time passes?
I remember the old times
I remember you

IF YOU
IF YOU
If it’s not too late
Can’t we get back together?
IF YOU
IF YOU
If you’re struggling like I am
Can’t we make things a little easier?
I should’ve treated you better when I had you

How about you?
Are you really fine?
Guess our break up is setting
I should forget you but it’s not easy

I’m looking at her, getting farther away
She becomes a small dot and then disappears
Will I feel better if I meet someone?
I remember the old times
I remember you

IF YOU
IF YOU
If it’s not too late
Can’t we get back together?
IF YOU
IF YOU
If you’re struggling like I am
Can’t we make things a little easier?
I should’ve treated you better when I had you

On days where thin rain falls like today
I remember your shadow

Our memories that I secretly put in my drawer
I take them out and reminisce again by myself

Why didn’t I know
About the weight of sadness that comes with breaking up?

IF YOU
IF YOU
If it’s not too late
Can’t we get back together?
IF YOU
IF YOU
If you’re struggling like I am
Can’t we make things a little easier?
I should’ve treated you better when I had you

 My eyes starts to watery but I still hold it. I try to avoid his stare but he still looks at me until the song ends.

"That's good, Jungkook and our time already end so let's go home." Jin oppa tries to enlighten the mood. We leave the karoake place. Jimin goes back with me while others go with Jin or Yoongi.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks me after a long silent in the car.

"I'm okay." I fake the smile.

"What happened between both of you lately?"

"It's nothing."

"Luna? You know you can't fool me."

"Nothing, Chim. Don't worry."

He just keeps silent after he finds that I don't have mood to talk. I really can't keep anything from Jimin. He will sense it when I become a little bit strange. But I can't story to him yet about what happen last night. I can feel a difference about Jungkook from this morning. His face didn't cold anymore.

I park my car behind Suga's car. They already home and I'm the last one that arrive. I enter my room and go straight to bath. My body is all sticky. After doing my night routine, I try to find the butterfly necklace but I can't find it. I try to remember when the last time I see it. Suddenly the incident I drown in pool comes. I think that's the last time I saw it but I already manage to take it in the pool but I think I didn't keep it anywhere. Did I drop it when I lost my conscious? 

I gather all my strength to go to Jungkook's room to ask him wheather did he see the necklace or not. After three knocks, he opens the door. He looks surprised when he opened the door.

"Come in." he walks to his bed.

"Emm . ." I numb in front of the door. I'm scared to get in.

"I won't do anything. Just come in, I'm not drunk anymore."

After 10 times of thinking, I get in since I think I can trust him and close the door.

"What do you want?" he looks at me.

"Did you see my butterfly necklace?" I ask him in doubt.

"This?" he takes out the necklace from his pants' pocket.

"How can that necklace with you?" I try to take the necklace from his hand but he doesn't allow me to.

"You drop it at the pool. I guess this is why you are in the pool at that time."

"Can I get it back?" my voice starts to rise one octave.

"Why do you want it back? It should be nothing to you now. Why you still keep it?"

"It's up to me wheather I want to keep it or throw it."

"Can you promise one thing if I give this back to you."

"What?" I raise one of my eyebrow.

"Don't keep it. Wear it."

"Huh?"

He stands up from his bed and wear the necklace around my neck. I wait for him to finish his action but he stops at my neck.

"Sorry for this." he points the hickey on my neck.

"Ohhh okay." I suddenly become anxious and quickly cover the hickey with my hair. My face becomes red. I forgot to put some foundation or anything to cover the hickey after showering just now.

"I miss your blushing face when I make something nonsense." he smiles lightly.

"I'm not blushing. It's my blusher. Haaa."

"Blusher? Since when you like to wear make up? It's already night."

"Since . ." I urge all my brain cell to think.

"Such a cutie." he spontaneously pinch my cheeks.

"Since when we are this close?" I shove his hand away from my face.

His smile becomes bitter.

"Thank you for giving this back. I will go first." I'm about to go out but he grabs my wrist.

"Can we start again?" I can see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Jungkook . ."

"I really mean it, Luna. I want to start all over again." his face becomes cloudy.

"It's not that easy."

"Can we not make everything difficult again? I know I hurt you so much. I know my words broke you apart and I'm so sorry. I know sorry is not enough to heal the wounds. Even how many times I apologize it won't ever heal but I promise not to hurt you again."

"But you don't love me."

"I'm such a fool for saying that. I'm tired enough to live in this denial. Even how many times I say that I don't love you, my heart will hurt everytime when I say that."

"Stop toying me Jungkook. I won't fall for it again." I look at him straight in to his eyes to say that I'm not that weak to fall again.

"I know you won't trust me anymore." he sits on his bed again with both of his hand still holding my wrist. After awhile, I hear him sobbing. "I miss you so much. You don't know how much I'm hurt when I can't be part of the reason of your smiles and laughs. You don't know how much I want to talk to you, to laugh with you, to have a sweet fight with you and to hug you. You don't know how much I'm hurt for making you hurt. You don't know how happy I am when I see you for the first time after many years. You don't know how much I longing for you. You don't know how suffer I am to see you in front of me but I can't even touch you or feel you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for what happened last night. I'm out of my mind. I can't control myself for not feeling jealous about your relationship with Jimin and Chanyeol. I'm sorry Luna." I never see hear him crying and this is the first time I see him crying and it's because of me. He just cry and stares at my foot, don't dare to look at my face. I kneel down and chin his face up. I try to find sincerity in his eyes.

"It's a lie if I say that I don't have any feelings left. It's a lie if I say that I don't miss you. To be honest, I'm so hurt but I don't why I can't even get rid of you from my mind. It's even more hurt when I can't move on." my tears fall from its bag.

"I'm so sorry." he wipes my tears."Can we start all over again, Luna?"

"How can you guarentee that you won't hurt me again?"

"I can't guarentee anything since I'm not perfect and I know I'm not good enough for you but I will try my best to make myself be part of your happiness."

"What am I to you? Still a peak stop?"

"I'm sorry for saying that last time. I didn't mean it. You are my life, Luna."

"What are you doing to me, Jeon Jungkook? You give me hard times but I'm still here waiting for you to come back."

He gives no response, just flitted his eyes to mine. Then, he pecks my lips.

"I love you." he kisses my forehead.

"I'm dumb." I let out a sigh. "I love you too." I kiss his cheeks.