CHAPTER 5

Me You?

Luna's POV

Today I have audition at YGE. I'm feel quiet nervous. I never sing in front of people directly except my family. Today is the day that I will sing in front of professional people. Mommy said that I need to sing in front CEO Yang, some other directors, Jiyong oppa, Teddy and Kush. I prepared a song that I will sing. Since I'm not really into Kpop, I just a hardcore VIP, I decide to sing one of Bigbang's hit song, Haru Haru. When the judges ask me to get started, I start to play the piano and sing soulfully. I just take some glances to the judges and the rest of time I concentrate on my singing to feel the emotion of the song. Eye contact is important when we're singing to let the audience also feel the emotion. When I stop singing, everyone gives round of applause.

"Wow. You surprised me! Instead of having such an angelic voice, you also know how to control the stage and give a perfomance full of soul. I can get the feel when you're singing." Hyun Suk uncle praises me.

"I never heard someone singing Haru Haru that good. Wow you challenge us Luna." Jiyong oppa says it with a wide smile on his face.

"Okay nowadays, instead of singing you also need to know how to dance. You ready?" one of the director asks me to get prepared for the dance.

"I'm ready."

"Okay, que!"

When the musiic starts, I start dancing. Yes maybe I'm good at singing, but not at dancing. I try to dance since the audition required me to dance. But I'm not that bad, but I'm not an expert in dancing. I'm still lack at some parts. when the music stops, I just stand on the small stage, waiting for the comments patiently. If the comment is negative, I still will accept it with an open heart. I know my bad. Instead of giving comment, they ask me to wait outside the audition room. They need to discuss wheather, they will take me or not. I kinda feel nervous. 

I wait about 20 minutes then a man asks me to get the audition room again. Wahhhh! I'm nervous. It's like getting your report card after the examination and it even worse than that feel nervous. I wait patiently for someone to open up his mouth. If they reject me, it's okay. It's not the end of the day though.

"Okay Park Luna. Get prepared yourself coz you will be our trainee!" Kush suddenly opens up his mouth. I smile joyfully. It's like you won an award. hahahah. I exaggerated too much.

"Congratulation Luna. Yes you're good at singing but you still lack at dancing. I think you need to improve on your dancing skill. Overall, your singing perfomance catch our eyes but we still need to train you. We think your trainee days won't take that long. Maybe the longest is one year but we still don't discuss the exact. If you are prepared everything and everything is perfect, you will debut as a soloist." One of the directors gives his explanation and some details.

"Thank you for your comments and also thank you for listening to my perfomance." I thank them.

"Okay we will call you later to discuss about this further. For now you can go home."

I thank the once again and bid them a good bye. I walk to car park to go back home suddenly I feel a hand lands on my shoulder. I look at him.

"Ohh Seungri oppa? You're here."

"Yeah. Just getting few things that I left here. I heard you had an audition today. How it goes? Okay?"

"I had been accepted!" I give him a wide smile.

"Waaa! My dongsaeng is amazing! Congratulation!"

"It's me Park Luna." I praise myself.Eheheh. 

"Yaaa! Sooooo boastful!" he presses my cheeks.

"It's not always oppa. hahahah. Just joking. But I'm still lack at dancing skill."

"Nahhh. What is use of having oppa that expert in dancing? I will teach you."

"But you are busy nowadays."

"I will make my time. If I can't there are still Jiyong hyung, Youngbae hyung and Daesung hyung. They can teach you. Or you want to learn it from our dancing machine SeungHyun hyung?" he chuckles.

"Hahahah. You're such a cruel oppa. I will tell SeungHyun oppa about this. You wait for his punishment. Ahahahah."

"Yaaa! Don't tell him. I will be in trouble."

I just nod. hahahah. It's nice to . This rabbit afraid of lion king. After talking for a few minutes more, I bid him good bye. I need to go back and prepared for my lesson tomorrow.


It's been a week that I auditioned at YGE and today is my birthday. It's 20th of February. I think no one remember it's my birthday today. Only Sulli sends me text and wishes me a happy birthday. For the present, she asks me to claim it tomorrow at class. I smile while looking at her whatsapp text. Then suddenly my smile drops, my family members don't even wish me happy birthday. I don't even ask for a gift, I just want them to remember my day. Hmm, i just persuade my heart that they're busy. Maybe because a lot of works need to be done and a lot of things that they need to think that lead them to accidently forget my birthday.

I just lay on bed, watching some covers that I upload on Youtube. I read some comments. Many of them curious who I am. Sorry, I don't have enough confidence yet. After reading some comments, I feel my eyes are so heavy. I gradually close my eyes. After 2 hours of sleeping, suddenly my phone's ringing. I pick up my phone.

"Yobosaeyo honey. Where you at?" It's my mommy.

"Sleeping. Why?"

"YG asks you to come here now. Few things need to discuss."

"ouh but yesterday I already go there and it's already night mommy."

"maybe they forgot to say few things, nahh mommy don't know. Just dress up now. You don't want to give bad image to them isn't it Luna?"

"ooooo . I will get ready now. Give me 40 minutes."

"Okay. Go with our driver okay? your daddy and oppa went dinner outside and when you arrive here, go to practice room number 3. They will wait you there."

"okay. Bye mommy."


I wear a white sleeveless shirt with navy blue cardigan, leggings and a pair of oreo roshe run. I enter YG building and try to find practice room number 3 but I can't find it. I ask a girl with a pony tail, she guides me the way. I thank her when I finally in front of the practice room. I enter the room but the room was dark. I wonder is it, the right room?

Suddenly someone close the door. It stutters me. Then I see the light of burning candle on top of cake. The person holding the cake moves closer to me and I heard a bunch of people singing a happy birthday song. I'm surprised. When the person is in front of me, I immediately recognise him. It's Louis oppa. After they finish singing, they ask me to blow the candle and make a wish. When I open my eyes, the light already on and I can see a bunch of people. My family, Bigbang members, 2ne1 members and Hyun Suk uncle are there.

"Happy Birthday, princess." daddy wishes me.

"Mommy, daddy, oppa? I thought you forgot my birthday." I pout.

"How can we forget our princess' birthday?" mommy persuades me.

"Thank you everyone. I don't expect that 2ne1 unnies, Bigbang oppas and Hyun Suk uncle will be here too."

"It's been a long time we don't celebrate your birthday together. The last time, I think we attend your 10th birthday party on our trainee days." Jiyong oppa voices out.

"Hahahahah. I miss my chilhood. I used to interupt your practice day a lot by asking you to play with me. Mian!"

"Nahhhh it's okay. We love our donsaeng." Dara unni gives me a warm hug.

"Okay let's eat! My stomach is growling." TOP oppa pout like a cute grandpa. 

We eat while having some chit chat and gossips around. We take some picture. It's already 12 am. My mommy and daddy excuse us since I need to attend school tomorrow. I bid them a good bye and thank them for celebrating my birthday. They give me a lot of presents. Jiyong oppa gives me his own brand shoes. Wow! I don't expect him to give me this. When I will wear this? Hahahah

On my way home, I scroll my instagram and there's a notification that someone tag me a photo. Ohhh crap! Jiyong oppa tags me a photo of him and me with a caption " Aigoooo this fetus already growing be a beautiful lady. Last time on our trainee days, you used to interupt us a lot, now you look so matured. What puberty did to my little sis eh? Btw happy birthday!" I see many comments. I read the comments, many people curios about me. I sigh. I forgot to wear contact lenses when I went to YG building. Tomorrow this thing will spread like a wildfire at school. I need to prepare physically and mentally for this. I then sigh again and again.

 

 

* * *

Sorry it's quiet boring for now. I try to organize the plot now. I can't wait to make the chapter when Luna and Jungkook officially meet. Wait for that eh? And please subscribe and leave some comments below. I need to know your opinion about my story. I still hope that you will like it :)