CHAPTER 26

Me You?

Start from now on, I maybe put a timeline. I need to faster the time, I will stop the timeline until I reach my target plot. Do enjoy it :D

 

JANUARY 2015

Luna's POV

It's already January. My schedule is so tight this days. I have to practice, do MV filming, design new clothes and handle event for my mommy's boutique grand new opening. Sometimes, I just sleep about to 2 3 hours per day. It's so tiring until at some part I feel like to stop and yell that I'm so done with this. But I'm glad that so many people there to support me. My family, YG family, my friend and Bangtan members are always there to support me when I'm in my lowest.

At least, after tomorrow one of the current responsibility will drop. Tomorrow will be the event. There's so much preparation. Bangtan members agree to be my model for mini fashion show tomorrow and current ambassador for this boutique. At first they object to do the fashion show since they are not a model but I beg them and with power of this puppy eyes they I accept. At 4 o'clock, they will come for the rehearsal.

I glance at my watch. It's already 1.30 o'clock, no wonder why my stomach sounds like a monster's growl. Suddenly I remember that I still owe Chanyeol oppa a lunch. I guess I already found my lunch partner for today. I take out my iPhone from handbag and search his number from my contacts. After a few beeps, he picks it up.

"Yobosaeyo, oppa."

"Oooo whae, Luna?" he's on the line.

"Are you already have your lunch?"

"Not yet. I just finish my recording. Why?"

"Wanna have a lunch with me?"

"Hm call. Where?"

"At Myeongdong Tonkatsu."

"Okay. I'll be there in 15 to 20 minutes."

"Arasso. Meet you there."

I take my handbag and go towards my car. When I arrive at the restaurant, he's still not there. I take a seat and wait for him.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Order miss?" the waitress smiles at me.

"I'll order later. I wait for my friend." I smile back to her.

"Ohh okay. I'll take your order later. Sorry for disturbing you." she bows to me.

I nod and she leaves. I take out my phone and scroll my instagram. There's so many comments either in positive or negative. The positive one said that they support for my debut. Some of them commenting about my relationship with Jungkook, asking is it true that the rumor that we are dating. If it is, some of them support it and some of them against it. Saying that I'm not good enough for Jungkook. Seeing those kind of comments, sometimes make me want not to meet Jungkook anymore, I don't want to give hard times for him but I admit I can't live without him. So, I just bear with those comments and let it slide.

Some of them also voice out that I'm just a trainee but I always hang out with popular idols and I just want to take advantage from their popularity. How can I avoid not hanging out with them while they are my friends and I even consider them as a family? I let out a sigh.

"Hey. What with that sigh?"

"Ohh oppa. Wasso?"

"Oooo. Do you have problem?" he asks worriedly.

"Nothing. Just reading some comments on my instagram."

"If you are reading the negative comments, just bear with it. Not everyone will like us. The most important one is you should remember that you still have so many people that love you and will support you." he gives advice that really comforts me.

"Thank you oppa." I grin. "Shall we order?"

He nods and call the waitress. She gives us the menu.

"Give me one pork cutlet and hot matcha tea." I smile to her and give back the menu.

"Same with her." Chanyeol oppa also does the same.

She jogs down the order and leaves. 

"It seems that you are so busy nowadays. We rarely chat now." he voices out.

"I have an event that I need to handle and manage." I cross my legs and sit more comfortably.

"What kind of event?"

"My mommy's grand opening of her boutique and fashion show. That's why I'm a bit busy. Ohh not a bit but a lot." I make a face.

"You are cute and funny." he giggles. "I swear if you did it again, I won't promise if I can't handle myself from kissing you." he says it between his giggles.

"Huh?" I shock with his sudden compliment.

"Em em em I mean you are cute with that face. It's like a kid. Who can handle cute kids, isn't it?" he rubs his back neck awkwardly. His face is red.

"Ohh. Hahaha. Nobody can't handle it. " I fake my laugh to push away the awkwardness.

The waitress comes with our order. Thank God. At  least we can't bury that sudden topic.

"Oppa? If you have free time tomorrow night, feel free to come to my boutique." I sip plain water and start to cut the food with fork and knife.

"Ohhh. I will sure come. Where is your boutique?" he also do so.

"Right in front of YG building." I feed myself.

"Can I bring some of my members?"

"Sure. I also would like to know them. Tomorrow night at 8.30 pm. " I smile to him.

We continue to eat and have a chat like there's no tomorrow. I excuse myself after realise that it's already 3.45 pm. I rushly drive the car towards my boutique again. I need to monitor the rehearsal. Darn it, I will be late. When I arrive all of them already there.

"Ehem Miss Designer is late. She needs to buy us coffee!" Tae oppa says it as I step in to the boutique.

"Hm hm hm I agree with Taehyung." Jimin crosses his arms and comes standing besides me.

"Aigooo. You are cruel. I'm just late for 3 minutes." I pout.

"But you are still late." Jimin places his arm around my shoulder.

"Okay. But work first." I smack his waist with my elbow.

"Yaaa! It's hurt!" he groans in pain.

"You deserve it." I stick my tongue out to him. "Come people." I lead them to the small stage for fashion show. "Okay, my men. This is the stage for tomorrow. What you need to do is just catwalk along the stage. Yeay! It's simple right?" I clap alone.

They stare at me like they want to slaughter me alive.

"Okay okay it's hard. But please help me? I can't find models at the last minute. All of you only my last hope." I blink my eyes continously.

"Aigooo. How can I have dongsaeng like this?" Yoongi goes to sit on the chair along the stage.

"Ahhh oppa." I pout.

"Okay.  Please guide us." Jin oppa finally surrenders.

"Yeay! You're making me love you even more. Muah muah muah." I give flying kiss to them and chuckle.

"You better treat us coffee after this. This will be tiring." Jungkook places his hand around my waist. My face turns to be a big giant tomato. How can he just nonchalantly does that in front of other member? Aigoooo this guy.

"I'm a girl with my words, okay?"  I say it with a calm face to hide my sudden nervousness. 

"I don't want that to go further, so let's do the rehearsal now." Namjoon drags s up to the stage.

"Please do the practice by your own first. I need to call the female models first upstairs." I leave them and go upstairs.

After 2 minutes, I come with the models. I give the arrangement for their modeling and the details about the show.

"So the last event is BTS will end it with singing Just One Day and Tomorrow. Em anyone have a question?"

"No." they answer it simultaneously.

"If no, I think we will proceed to the rehearsal."

While the are practicing, I call coffee delivery for all the staffs and the models. The rehearsal for fashion show moves successfully. All of them do well. 

"I think all of you are good. So only BTS rehearsal remained. Do you want to have a break first or just carry on?" I ask them from the chair that available for audience tomorrow night.

"Just carry on." Leader Namjoon answers.

"Okay. Please get ready with the audio and the females model you can rest." 

The females model come to sit at the audience to see BTS rehearsal. I can see some eyes eyeeing on Jungkook. I kinda feel jealous. When the audio is ready, they start with the rehearsal. As they finish with the rehearsal, they come to me.

"How's our show? It's a lit? How's my part? I look handsome with that groove?" Jungkook asks me.

"Just so so." 

"Just admit that I'm handsome." he tickles me on waist. I giggles hard as I can't bear with tickling.

"Ahhh Jungkook. Stop it." I say it between my giggles.

"Say that I'm handome first." he's still tickling me.

"Jungkook? The girls eyeeing on us. Behave." Namjoon whispers to him and he stops it immediately.

"If you do it again, I will kill you." I stop giggling and stand up. "You said that you want coffee, there is it." I point the coffee that served on the table. They go to take the coffee as they are all exhausted.

"You can take the coffee on the table right there." I say it and smile to the female models. They smile and leave to the coffees' table. I then go towards my work room to take my handbag. We have some chit chat while having our coffee. After assign their outfit for tomorrow, we disperse to our own way. I need to go back home and rest. Tomorrow will be really tiring.


"Okay done." I wear baby blue dress and make my hair into a messy french braid. After satisfying with my own reflection, I exit my room and go downstairs. All my family are already ready to leave. We go together with daddy's limousine. As we arrive, some of the guests already here. The guests consists of some of daddy's business partners, mommy's friends, YG staffs, my friends and reporters. Okay REPORTERS, Jungkook better not digging his own grave. 

I spot Hye Sung and Sunmi. I go and greet them. I already say to them that I can't always with them tonight since I need to handle the event and they understand it. After greeting them, I go upstairs to check my models. They already ready with their outfit. Awwwww Jungkook looks pretty damn hot with that suit. Stop staring at him. Behave, Luna.

When I'm babbling about this and that, he keeps looking at me while his cheeky smile never leaves his face. When our gaze meets, he winks at me. Yaaaa! That pabo. Aigoooo. Dear my poor heart, please don't explode yet. I pretend to ignore him and keep talking to others. All BTS members already notice that I can sit comfortably because of that idiot Jungkook. They pretend to hold straight face and not to burst into laugh. When I finish talking, all of them busying to get ready. I drag Jungkook in to a corner.

"You better don't do anything tonight. There are reporters." I whisper to him.

"Chill, love. Before this, I'm that protecting you from that paparazzis, aren't it? So I won't do something like that and btw you look beautiful tonight." he smiles sweetly and quickly pecks my forehead after reassuring no one's watching except BTS members.

Yaaa this rascal! He said that he won't do it. What I need to do?

After everyone get ready, I go downstairs with all my models. After my mommy's speech, it's my turn to give a speech as the designer. I thank to all the audience. From the stage, I can see Chanyeol just arrive with s, Baekhyun and Kai. I also can spot Jiyong and Seungri oppa give fighting sign to me. There's also Hye Sung and Sunmi doing heart sign from the audience seat. I just giggle with their action. What a silly friend, hahahaha.

After ending my speech, the fashion show starts. They are all doing good. The audience satisfy with the fashion show and my design. There's also guests said that they want to immediately buy the outfit. As the fashion show ends, the audience can enjoy the food that is served for the guests. While they enjoy the food, BTS performs their songs. Since they are on the stage, Itry to find Hye Sung and Sunmi but suddenly I get a message that they need to go back early. I then go to find Chanyeol oppa. It's not nice if I'm not greeting them since I that invite them. I spot three of them talking to Dara and Chaelin unnie. I go to them and greet all of them.

"Your designs are super nice and good. Unni proud of you." Chaelin unni smiles and pats my back.

"Thank you unni. I hope all of you enjoy the night."

"Sure. Ohhh Chanyeol-ssi, Baekhyun-ssi and Jongin-ssi, me and Chaelin go first. Have a talk with, Luna." Dara and Chaelin unni leaves us.

"Mian oppa because I'm late greeting you. I'm busy sooooo much."

"It's okay. I understand. Btw, this Kai." Chanyeol oppa chuckles.

"Hi I'm Kai. Jongin would be nice. I heard a lot about you." he offers a handshake.

"Hi I'm Luna." I shake his hand.

"Your event just so Wowww." Baekhyun wanders his eyes around.

"Just a normal one."

"I bet you will be a really successful women in the future." Kai smiles cheesily at me.

"I hope so."

"Hey. Don't flirt." Chanyeol keeps a straight face to Kai.

"Chanyeol is jealous. Wuuuu" Baekhyun laughs.

"No need to worry. I won't take yours." -Kai Wait! What's that means? 

"Hahahaah." I'm faking my laugh. "Ohhh BTS already finishes their perfomance. I need to check my model. I leave first and do enjoy the food." I think that is the best way to get out from there. Thank to BTS.

As I go towards BTS members, they alread encircled by reporters. Ohh crap! As they see me, they come towards me. They keep asking, how can BTS be my model, how close our relationship, what's my relationship between me and Jungkook. Just say that you want to dig into our relationship *rolling my eyes* .

I just give them answer that they are my friend and I also consider them as my own brothers. They are like my family so does Jungkook. They just nod to all my statement. After satisfied with my answer, they then move to question that they're supposely to ask about the show, not that unrelatable question. After that, I excuse us since they're still not eating. After finding our table, we sit and have our meal.

"Mian oppa for causing you trouble with the reporters." I feed myself.

"It's okay. We already expect that." -Jin

"They keep bombing unrelatable question. They should ask me about my design not about all of you."

"At least, after this, the things will go straight as you officially talk about that." -Namjoon

"I hope I can do everything that I want." -Jungkook

"Don't you dare to do anything, Kookie." -Yoongi

"Don't worry." -Jungkook

"You are unpredictable. Of course we are worried." -Hoseok

"You can take my words this time." -Jungkook

"We are counting on you." -Jimin

"Luna? You seems close with Chanyeol of Exo." -Taehyung

I choke after that sudden statement. Jimin and Jungkook hands me a glass of water immediately but since Jimin's is on my right, I quickly grab his. The food enters a wrong pipe. My throat hurts. I sip the water.

"Ahhhh my throat."

"Eat carefully, Luna." Jin oppa cares.

I glance at Jungkook. His face cloudy.

"Luna? We're still waiting." -Hoseok

"Huh?"

"You Chanyeol." -Hoseok

"Just a normal friend."

"Ohhhhh." they say it simultaneously.

Jungkook doesn't talk with me after that. He keeps quiet. After having our meal, they go talk with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai and I go talk with Bigbang and 2ne1's members.

It's already 12 o'clock, the boutique already about to empty. Only the staffs and several the guests remained. My family already go back home. I say that I will go back with Bangtan. After packing my things, I go towards them. They're still having chat with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai.

"Oppa? Can I go back with you? My family already go back home." I go sit between Jungkook and Jin oppa.

"Sure." -Jin

They continue talk with each other. I text to Jungkook.

Me: Come with me. Upstairs.

As soon as I see him already read the message, I excuse myself to ladies. I immediately go upstairs and wait for him.

"Whae?" he says it with a low voice.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No. Why I should mad at you? I have nothing with you."

"Ahhh you are sulking again." I giggle.

"No."

"Sorry."

"For?"

"Just now. I don't mean that I don't want to take your water, it's just Jimin's is on my right."

"Hm."

"Yaaa! If you are on my right side, I definitely will take yours."

"Okay."

"Yaaaa Jungkook bunny kookie."

"Hm?"

"Mianhe." I hold his hand and staring cutely at him. Blinking my eyes continously.

"Stop doing that if you still want to be ."

"Ohhh okay." I let go of my grip, kiss his cheeks and leaves immediately.

"How dare you teasing me with that cheap method!" 

I heard him yelling but I keep going downstairs and go to the members. I try not to burst in to laugh. My face turn into red because I keep holding my laugh.

"Luna. Your face is so red. Are you okay?" Chanyeol asks me as I sit.

"I-I'm okay." I keep my face straight as Jungkook comes to sit besides me.

"Since Luna and Jungkook already here, I think we need to leave." -Namjoon

"Ohhh okay. We also need to leave." -Baekhyun

All of them handshaking and hugging with each other and three of them also give me a handshake and a hug. We get into their van. Me, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung in one van. Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin in one van. As the van stops in front of my mansion, I thank them for the ride. Like usual, Jungkook kiss my forehead and I kiss his cheeks. I wave at them until the van dissapear from my sight. 

 

*  * * * * *

Heol! the longest chapter ever in my history.

Do enjoy it, sweeties.

Upvote is LOVE