CHAPTER 24

Me You?

Luna's POV

After taking a shower and do my morning routine, I go downstairs to have breakfast with my oppa. When I arrive at the dining table, he's still not there. I take my seat, and pour some milk in my glass. 

"Good morning." Louis kisses my cheeks and takes his seat.

"What do you want? Tea or milk?"

"Tea please." he's still struggling to button his sleeves.

I pour tea in his cup and take some pancakes for me and for him. 

"At what time your meeting will be ended?" I start to eat.

"Maybe twelve." he starts to take fork and knife to eat his pancake. "Ouh, our flight is at 3.45 pm. Make sure when I'm coming back, you already finish your packing."

"Geezzz no need to pack. There's already many of my clothes at London."

"Ohhh whatever but make sure when I'm home, you already get ready if not, you have to celebrate christmas alone here." he spoons his last piece of pancakes in to his mouth.

"Okay okay."

"You don't have any practice today, aren't you?" he drinks his tea.

"I don't have any but I need to meet YG to discuss about my debut"

"Okay. Oppa leaves first. I'm already late. Bye." he takes his suitcase and get rush towards his car. He has meeting with his client. This afternoon, we will back to London to celebrate our christmas there since many of my relatives are there. My mommy and daddy already back to London yesterday since they are from Thailand for some bussiness matters there and they went straight to London. I continue to eat after Louis goes.

After finishing my breakfast, I wear my beige knee length duffle coat and grab my car key. I go towards my white Audi R8 Coupe and get into it. The car is from my daddy and mommy's present for my graduation and congratulation for my super excellent result. I drive to YG building and park my car. The meeting ends at 10 and then I go to meet Teddy and Kush in recording room. There something need to adjust in song. 

It's already 11 and my stomach already growling. Before leaving, I go to my future mommy's boutique to check the progress. It's already 70% done since in January it will be launch. When I want to get in to the car, somebody pokes me in the back.

"Waaaaa!" I'm screaming.

"Yaaaa shhhh. People will think I want to harass you." he gives a sign to keep quiet. It's Seunghyun oppa.

"Yaaaa oppa. You make me think someone want to do something bad at me."

"Nahhh. If I do something bad at you, you should be grateful." he winks at me.

I give him a death glare.

"Okay okay. Mian." he grins. "What are you doing here? You are supposely back to London, aren't you?" he leans at my car.

"I have meeting with YG for my debut. My flight is in afternoon. How did you know?" I also lean against my car and besides him.

"Of course Louis told us, pabo."

"Ohhh. Oppa? Wanna lunch with me?" I ask him.

"Sorry, lil sis. I have to meet YG for GDTOP comeback."

"Ohhh when is the comeback?"

"That's what we want to discuss. Maybe next year."

"Ohhh." I nod innocently.

"Luna, I need to go. See you soon. Annyeong!" he pats my arm and goes towards the building.

I get into my car and drive to Sunmi's workplace at mall. She works as salesgirl at one of the boutique in the mall. I wear my mask and go towards the boutique. When I spot her, I tiptoe and go towards her without making a noise.

"I already know Luna." she says without looking at me. I go besides her.

"How did you know?"

"Your reflection, idiot." she points to the mirror. "and I'm not fall in to your trick again okay?"

"Yaishhh. Stupid mirror. What are you doing there? If it's not because of you, she might scared to death."

"How come I can be friends with this crazy girl?" she shook her head and go to other side to do her work. I'm bugging her.

"Why are you here?" she's still doing her work.

"Asking you for a lunch?"

"Hm. Wait, I'll ask my manager."

She leaves and go towards her manager and come towards me after two minutes.

"Okay let's go!" she grabs my hand.

"I thought he wouldn't give you a permission since he looks so strict."

"He gives me permission because of you. He said that you are beautiful."

"Ohhh well~" I flip my hair and giggle.

"Do you want to eat in this mall or outside?"

"Outside." I pull her towards my car and get into it but Sunmi still outside. I lower down the window at passenger seat.

"Yaaa! Palli!"

She gets into the car.

"Even I already see this about 4 5 times but I'm still amazed. You are so lucky."

"Nahhhh it's my daddy's wealth, not me. I own nothing." I start to drive to udon shop. I'm craving for it.

I park the car in front of the shop and enter the shop. My eyes wander around to find a seat. Suddenly someone call my name.

"Luna!"

I turn my back and Chanyeol in my sight.

"OMG! It's Chanyeol and Sehun from Exo." Sunmi so-call-whispers to my ears in excited mode. We go towards him.

"What are you doing here oppa?"

"Lunch. Wanna join us?" he invites us

"It's okay. I don't want to disturb both of you."

"Just seat. You are not disturbing us." 

"Okay."

Sehun removes from in front of Chanyeol to sit besides him and now I'm in front of Chanyeol and Sunmi in front Sehun. I can see smirk and cheeky smile from Sehun to Chanyeol. Then, we order the food.

"Ohhh oppa, this is my friend, Sunmi"

Sunmi shakes hand with Chanyeol and Sehun. She seems excited.

"You must be Sehun. It's first time to see you." I shake hand with Sehun.

"Yes it's the first time but I already know a lot about you. Hyung always storied about you and you are famous around our members because of something." he giggles and Chanyeol gives a death glare to him.

"Ohh chincha? Because of what?"

"It's because. . . "

"You are YG trainee and you are famous on the internet. They like your covers on Youtube." Chanyeol cuts him in rush. I already revealed myself on Youtube when I'm as YG trainee already not a secret.

"Ouhhh." 

When the food is served, we eat it happily. When I'm about to pay the bill, Chanyeol cuts me.

"It's okay. I will pay for the bill."

"But I really want to buy the lunch."

"It's okay. Buy me next time okay?" he smiles sweetly at me.

"Nice groove, hyung." Sehun whispers to Chanyeol while chuckling but I clearly can hear him. He can partnered with Sunmi. 

"We need to leave first. Annyeong!" I'm about to leave.

"Yaaa! Luna. Wait!" Sunmi grabs me. "Can I take some picture with you?" Sunmi asks them.

They nod with smile tuck in their face. She gives me her phone to take their picture.

"How come I need to be the photographer?" I'm babbling while rolling my eyes but I'm still taking their picture.

"Thank you for the lunch." Sunmi bows to them.

We get in to the car. I still need to send her to her workplace and go back to my house. It's already 12.15. Sunmi focuses on her phone to check out the picture of her with Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Waaaa! I love the picture."

"You're too exaggerated."

"It's not always I can meet them. It's okay for you, you can meet them always."

"It's not that always okay? I still have many works to do besides meeting them."

"But Luna, I think Chanyeol oppa likes you."

"How can that be?" I laugh lightly after what she said.

"The way he looks at you, it's like the way Jungkook looks at you." she looks at me.

"They are man, of course it's the same way."

"Hm but I really think he likes you."

"Nahhh. It can't be." I stop the car in front of the mall. "Sorry I can't send you inside. I need to go home. Oppa will slaughter me alive if I'm late."

"It's okay. See you next time." she hugs me.

"Merry Christmas in advance."

"You too. Have a good time in London. Bye Luna!" she waves at me and gets inside. I drive home. When I arrive Louis already home.

We go to airport after Louis has his lunch. 


Yesterday, me and Louis just arrive in London and today it's already christmas. Tonight, we will have a party. We invite our relatives and mommy daddy's business friends. I bake some cakes for the dessert since I don't have nothing to do. After baking, I go upstairs to get ready for the party. The party will be held at 8 o'clock.

I wear hoodie red dress with fur at my hoodie and wrist since it's christmas. After I get ready, I go downstairs and find some of the guests already arrive. I go greet them and throw a smile but I still can't find my parents nor Louis. I wander around until I spot Louis talking to his friends. I go towards him.

"Oppa?"

"Oooo whae?"

"Bored."

"Ohhh Luna, this is my university friends. It's David, Nick, Micheal, Lisa and Mia." he points at each of them.

"Nice to meet you." I smile to them.

"And guys, this is my sour little sister, Luna." he giggles.

"Hi, Luna. You are beautiful. Wanna go out with me?" Nick kisses my hand and winks at me.

"Sorry, bro. She's taken." Louis saves me with that dirty looks of Nick.

"Ohhh sorry. I'm just joking."

"If Louis doesn't say that she's taken, I'm sure you will take her in to a room." David chuckles.

I stutter and just smile lightly.

"Don't take it seriously, Luna. They are just playing around." Lisa pats my back.

"Luna? Louis? Come here." mommy calls us.

"Just have fun first." we leave them.

"Why mommy?" I ask her.

"I want to introduce you to my future business partner. This Mr Hank and Mrs Hank." my daddy smiles towards us.

"Nice to know you Mr and Mrs Hank." we shake hands with them.

"Future business partner? You have a new project, dad?" Louis asks him.

"Yes. It's in March or April."

Louis just nods.

"Where the project will be?" I ask my daddy.

"We will open new branch of our hotel here in London, dear." daddy smiles to me.

"Ouh Mr and Mrs Hank. You can enjoy the food first. We have something to talk to with our daughter and son." -mommy

We go sit at the gazebo.

"Why mommy daddy?" Louis looks at them.

"It seems something serious." -Me

"Hm we decide that me and mommy will start to stay here again in March."

"What daddy? No!"

"Don't worry sweety. You can stay at Seoul with Louis. Louis will handle our hotel in Seoul."

"But daddy. That's means we will separate."

"You still come here, right? and we will often go there."

"Hm okay." I sigh.

After that announcement, I have no mood. After the party ended, I go straight away to upstairs to sleep. I feel so exhausted. I climb my bed and look at my phone. I open my whatsapp.

Jungkook: Merry Christmas. (1 hour ago)

Jungkook: Luna? (50 minutes ago)

Jungkook: Are you sleeping? (49 minutes ago)

Jungkook: Okay. Good night, carrot. (38 minutes ago)

Jungkook: Luna! Wake up! (10 minutes ago)

Jungkook: I'm bored (8 minutes ago)

Jungkook: I will count until three, if you are not replying, I'm not buying you dinner! (5 seconds ago)

Jungkook: 3 (2 seconds ago)

Jungkook: 2 (1 seconds ago)

Me: Merry Christmas too, bunny

Me: Are you missing me that much, huh?

Me: Stop bombing me.

Jungkook: I'll never stop.

Jungkook: Luna

Me: Yes

Jungkook: Luna.

Me: Yes, jerk boy.

Jungkook: Luna

Me: Yaaa! Stop doing that.

Jungkook: I miss you.

Me: Hm

Jungkook: You're not missing me? :(

Me: a little bit.

Jungkook: Hm okay.

Me: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Hm?

Me: Are you sulking?

Jungkook: No.

Me: Okay. I miss you a lot.

Jungkook: Really? 

Me: Yes Mr Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook: I miss you a lot too, Mrs Jeon.

Me: You should sleep Jungkook. It's already 3.48 am there. It's not good for you.

Jungkook: Are you worried about me? Kekekeke

Me: No. It just that I pity to other members if you suddenly faint or sick.

Jungkook: Kekekeke. I want to see your blushed face right now. When you'll be at Korea?

Me: Maybe Tuesday

Jungkook: Okay. I'll buy you dinner on Wednesday.

Me: Okay. I'm sleepy, Kookie ah.

Jungkook: You want me to cuddle you like before?

Me: Don't want!

Jungkook: I know you want.

Me: No!

Jungkook: (sending voice message of his singing to me Twinkle Twinkle)

I smile while hearing his voice note.

Me: Hahahaha. Thank you for that. Good night, Jeon Jungkook. 

Jungkook: Dream of me. Good night, carrot.

I smile to his reply. Then I turn off the table side lamp then I doze off to sleep. Jungkook's message pushes away my bad mood.


Jungkook's POV

It's already 2.23 am but I still can't sleep. I decide to text Luna since I really miss her. When I text her, she doesn't reply anything, I assume that she's already sleep but I really miss her. I want to talk to her. I keep bombing her notification until she replies it. When she said that she misses me, I feel like I want to go to London to see her right now. After 15 minutes of texting she said, she already feel sleepy. I sing her Twinkle Twinkle and send her voice note.

After wishing a good night, I reread again our conversation and smile never leaves my small mouth. Suddenly, one of Tae hyung's leg lands on me and he cuddle me. I just ignore him and start gigling to our conversation.

"Jungkook? You're not sleeping yet?" he mumbles while his eyes off.

"I'm about to hyung."

"Sleep. We have schedule tomorrow. You need to rest. Just text Luna tomorrow." he takes my phone and turns it off.

"How did you know it's her?"

"Who will you text in the middle of night if it's not her? Us? Yeri?" he cuddles me again.

"I can't stop thinking about her, hyung." I numb in my position.

"You can continue thinking about her tomorrow but now sleep." he sings me lullaby while yawning. He drifts to sleep before I do. I chuckle and start to close my eyes. I wish to cuddling with Luna but I'm that being cuddled by this alien hyung. After few minutes, I doze off to sleep.

 

 

 

* * * * * *

Ayo ladies and gentlemen. Kekekeke. Hello my beautiful readers. 

Sorry for a lot of grammatical error.

I hope you're enjoying my story for now. Sorry it's a little bit lame. 

It's still a long journey to get the end of this story.

Sometimes, I feel like to stop from writing but I don't want to stop my story hanging like that.

I will do my best for all of you, lovelies.

Last but not least, let's pray for our Leader Namjoon to get healthy again.

I hope all of them will be okay and stay healthy.

Bye honey sweety pretty beautiful ladies and handsome manly gentlemen.

XOXO, 

Chaaaaa :*