FINAL

Me You?

LUNA'S POV

"Boom ah, palli! We are late. It's all because of you." I run to the departure hall with all my energy. I might faint because I don't even have my breakfast yet. 

"Why it's me, noona? It's you that wake up late, okay? and why you want to say palli? I'm ahead from you." he glances at me while running.

"Hello. Who are in toilet for 1 hour? Shut up, punkass." I speed up and smack his head from the back.

"It's call natural call." he stops from running.

"Whatever. It's still your fault. Yaaa palli fatty! I will leave you here." I continue to speed up and pass my flight gate. The stewardess welcomes me with bright smile and a 45 degree bow.

"How dare you call your oppa fatty?!" he glares at me after he enters the plane and we are on our way to first class seat and to find our seat.

"You are! and who first call me noona? So you are my dongsaeng." he's not fat actually. He's mascular. I just . LOL

"I should stop call you noona."

"Yeah."

"Your seat, Miss Park? You, sir?" the stewardess asks me and Boom as we enter the first class section.

"A3." I reply.

"A2." he replies.

"This way." she leads us to our seat.

"Thank you." I thank her and she goes back to her place. Boom's seat across me. My partner is stranger and that person not arrives yet. I put my handbag on a small table next to my seat. As I seat, one man with a cap on and wears mask comes to sit besides me. I just ignore him and search for some foods at my place. I find some bread and biscuits. Without hesitation, I eat the bread.

"Annyeong, Luna." he takes his cap and mask off. 

"Omo, Chanyeol oppa. It's been a long time. I never thought we will meet in plane." 

"Yeah. That girl is forgetting me." he makes a sad face.

"It's not like that, oppa. You know that I'm busy with my tour."

"Yeah. Congrats for your succesful comeback after 3 years."

"Gomaore." I grin and continue to munch my bread. "Want some?" 

"Nahhh. Already ate at my hotel. You must be hungry." he pats my head.

"Oooo. It's because of this guy that been so long in toilet and I don't have enough time to have my breakfast."

"I heard that." Boom suddenly interupts without looking at me. He's concentrating on his bread.

Chanyeol just chuckles.

"When is your concert in Korea?"

"This Friday, Saturday and Sunday."

"Ahhh. Oppa will go on Friday."

"Chincha? Where did you get the ticket? I just thought to give you one ticket."

"I'm a big fan of yours, of course I manage to get one. I fight with other fan also, you know?"

"Haha oppa. So funny." I show uninterested face.

"I'm serious." he crosses his arm.

"Seriously?" my eyes widen.

"Yes. I book the ticket from the first date releasing. It's hard you know? Within 10 minutes, it's sold out."

"You should just ask me." I slap his arm playfully.

"I just want to feel the feeling of fans when trying to get the ticket. Honestly, it's hard. Imagine I need to fight with millions fans of yours."

"You don't need to struggle that much, oppa." 

"You should proud of having Park Chanyeol of Exo as a hardcore fan of yours."

"I'm proud af. But mostly, I'm touched. Gomaore~"
"Oooooo." he smiles at me then suddenly his smile getting bitter. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Are you dating Jungkook?" his face becomes serious.

"Em em . ." I stutter after hearing his question.

"Just tell the truth, Luna. At least, I can move on and don't need to hope anything from you after this."

"We are not dating yet." I reply with a low voice and don't dare to look at his face.

"YET." he says it sarcastically. "But still both of you act like already a couple."

"Mian, oppa. You know that I can't return your feelings back."

"Yes, I know but I still stupid to not move on. I knew that you will have something when I went to BTS' house last time when you were sick. You cared about him. Even when your scandal with him after Running Man last time, both of you didn't really struggle to shove off the rumours." yeah, after Running Man aired last time, my dating scandal with Jungkook roamed in the internet. Many article try to prove that we are dating and our company try to shut it off.

"We tried to get rid of it, okay?"

"But it's not as hard as when your scandal with me and your scandal with Jimin. You fought to your bones to get rid of it."

"Cause it's not real. Mianhe for hurting you."

"It's okay. At least, that's clear for me. Good luck on your relationship. If that kid hurts you, I won't hesitate to take you from him."

"Aye oppa!" I grin.

"I want to sleep. I just slept 2 hours last night."

"Okay. Have a nice sleep."

After that, I finish my breakfast and sleep. I have one hour more to sleep since flight from Japan to Korea takes one hour and 41 minutes.



Finally, the tour is already in the end. My last perfomance for this era just ended just now. Many fans came. The stadium was fully occupied. Many YG artists came for the first day. My family came yesterday. I also heard some celebrities came to watch my concert. At first, I kind of sad since BTS members couldn't come due to their CF shooting but to my surprise I saw them just now when I was performing just now. I'm happy to see them here.

"Congratulation!" the staffs that work hard to make this tour run well cheer up for me.
"Gomaore. I couldn't do this without all of you." I go and hug every of them and thank them. Celebrate a little bit with them. Then, I walk to my waiting room. As soon as I enter the room, I can see 7 boys are sitting sofa, waiting for me.

"Yaa! You said that you have CF shooting." I pout.

"Heyy. We make it here, right? You ungrateful, little thing." Jimin pulls my nose.

"Ye ye. Gomaore." 

"That sounds insincere." -Namjoon

"You know that I'm very thankful and grateful that all of you watch me to be on stage. I want all of people that I love watch me. I kind of sad when you said that you can't. Yeah I know, it's your job but I can't hide my feelings to feel a little bit sad. But when I saw you from the stage, only God know how happy I am. It's like my life already complete." a drop of tears roll down from my eye.

"Aishhh. We watched you just now. You did great, baby." Jungkook pulls me in to his embrace. After awhile, I break it.

"Gomaore for being here." I bow to them. My eyes still red.

"Of course we are. You are our family. We are here to support you." they come to me and give a big hug.

"You are such a crybaby." Jimin ruffles my hair.

"Yaish! It's Hoseok oppa. Not me."

"Yaaa! Why you drag me? I'm not." His hands already on his waist.

"Btw, how can you make to be here?"

"We don't have schedule in the first place. Just want to surprise you." -Yoongi

"You're mean."

"I know we are." Jin oppa chuckles.

"Luckily, you are here. Anyway, sit down first. I will get you some water."

"Good. We are thirsty as . It's so hot to be in the crowd. If possible, also food. Ramen or snacks will be good." Tae oppa rubs his tummy to show that he is hungry.

"So demanding."

"At least, I'm cute." he shows his famous cute square smile.

"Ye ye. Make yourself comfortable. Be right back." I leave them in the room and go to pantry to find some snacks for them. I take a basket full of snacks and ask some staffs to grab coffee for us. Then, I go back to the room and put the snacks on the table. They furiously grab it. "It's me that should starve to death but all of you acted not eat for one week. Namja namja." I shook my head. "Aigooo. Where I want to sit? All of you manipulate all the seat."

"Here." Jungkook pulls me to him and it makes me fall on his lap. "Perfect."

"Cheesy, huh?"

"Only with my girl." he grins.

"Gahhhhh. Get a room!" Yoongi throws small pillow to Jungkook's face.

"We sure will." he rests his chim on my back.

"In your dream."

"It will sure be a wet dream."

"Since when you talk this dirty with me?" I look back at him.

"We raise him well." -Namjoon

"You are bad influence, Namjoon. We need Jungkook to stay fetus and Luna to stay pure minded" -Jin

"Luna has dirty mind." Jungkook says nonchalantly.

"Yaaaa! You ." I pinch his hand that wrap around my waist. "You think my mind won't get dirty if every day I heard all of you talk about ? Glad that I already moved out." yeah I moved out from their house last month since my oppa already went back to Seoul. His job already done there.

"You don't miss us?" Tae oppa pouts.

"How can I miss you guys when the group chat always be so noisy? Like 24 hours."

"I'm sure you miss us. You cried just now." -Jimin

"It's because I was touched, runt." I glare at Jimin.

"Really you don't miss us?" Jimin raises his eyesbrow.

"Ye ye, I did miss all of you."

"Not only Jungkook?" -Hobi

"I miss all of you except Jungkook." I giggle.

"What did you say? You don't miss me huh?" he starts to tickle me.

"Yaaa .. . Jung... kook . .. stop ..." I try to stand up from his lap but he pulls me again and keeps tickling me.

"Ehem." suddenly Hyun Suk uncle enters the room. Jungkook stops tickling me.

"Mianhe, uncle." I quickly stand up and bow to him.

"Nahhh. You don't need to be sorry. Just drop here to congratulate you." he gives me a bouquet of flowers.

"Gomaore, uncle." I jump and hug him.

"I'm proud of you." he pats my back.

"Thank you for accepting me in to YG."

"No biggie. I have some works. Need to go." he's about to go then stops again. "Luna. Please behave. There are many cameras here even though it's your concert, you should be aware."

"Arasso."

"Bye." he then leaves.

"Your boss is so nice to you." -Jin

"Sometimes, I feel it's unfair that he treated me nicely while others not."

"That's the truth about this world Luna. If you perform well and got that full package, you will get nice treatment." -Yoongi

"You should glad that you get nice treatment from everyone." -Namjoon

"Hm."

"Btw guys, I'm still hungry. What about dinner? Korean BBQ will be good. Who's on?" -Tae

"Me!" they reply in unison.

"Luna?" -Tae

"I will send you home. Please come. I miss you. It's been one month we don't eat together after you move out." Jungkook shows his puppy face.

"Okay."


"Ahhh I'm full." Tae rubs his cute belly to show that he's already full.

"Me too." Hobi leans to the chair.

"Are you guys finished?" -Me

"Hm." they answer slowly. They seem so full. 

I chuckle silently. Cute. "Waiter?" I raise my hand to call the waiter to ask for the bill. I'm about to stand up to settle the bill then Jin oppa prevents me to do so.

"No. I will pay. I'm the eldest here." he stands up.

"But . ." 

"No but but. I pay. It's final." he glares at me. "Where's the counter?" he smiles to the waiter and the waiter and Jin oppa go to the cashier counter to settle our bill.

"Ahh oppa. I just thought to treat you guys." I pout while crossing my hands.

"Treat us with your cooking, Luna. We miss your food." Yoongi makes a sad face.

"Me too, babe." Jungkook says besides me.

"All of us are." -Namjoon

"Luna? You have nothing tomorrow right?" Jimin asks me.

"Nothing. I guess."

"Sleep at our house tonight?" -Tae

"That's what I think. We have same mind Tae." Jimin giggles.

"Hm . . ." I procratinate my answer to make them a little bit anxious.

"Please?" Jungkook pleads me. "I also miss cuddling with you." Jungkook plays with the hem of my sweatshirt,

"Oooo Luna. He whines everyday, saying miss to have you laying besides him." Yoongi smirks.

"Yaaaaa! Since when did I say that?" there's a light shade of pink on his cheeks.

"Since forever." they say in sync.

"Hm you should just told me that in the first place, bunny." I wink at him.

"Such a tease." he pinches my nose. "You are coming with us or not?" he still pinches my nose, not releasing it. "Better say yes. If not I'm not releasing this."

"Yaaaa!"

He still acts nonchalantly. Others just giggle at us.

"Okay okay."

At last, he releases it. My nose all red. Jin oppa then comes towards us after settling the bill.

"Kaja! I'm all tired now after jumping around just now." -Jin

"Kaja!" Jungkook takes my hand with him towards his car.

I look myself in the front mirror as we settle in the car. "Look at my nose. All red because of you."

"I'm sorry." he then lean in to kiss the tip of my nose. "Hope that will ease the pain." he grins.

He then drives us to his house.


After showering, I change my clothes into pijama. Some of my clothes and stuffs still here since there are a lot to move everything out in one go. After I'm fully clothed, I go to Jungkook's room to find him already lying on his bed while playing with his phone. As soon as he sees me, he gives a sign to lay besides him. I put my head on his right arm as he opens it. 

"What are you doing?" I take a peek at his phone. 

"Instagram" he replies shortly. "If I post our picture together, do you think it will be scandalous again?" he looks at me.

"Yes. But I still will post it if I want to post it." I grin.

"That's my girl." he smiles proud of me. "You want to sleep now?" he puts his phone on nightstand and faces me.

"Nope. I want to talk to you. I love late night talk."

"Hm what do you want to talk about, carrot?"

"Jungkook? What are we?"

"We are human."

"Ahhh Jungkook. You know what I mean." I pout. "You know, sometimes I confused what am I to you, what relationship are we in." I sigh.

"Luna. You mean the world to me but I don't want you to be my girlfriend."

"What?"I immediately sit up and look away from him. I can feel my heart racing in fast speed. Did I even fall for this AGAIN? my eyes already glassy. He also sits up.

"I don't want you to be my girlfriend but I want you to be love of my life."  he pulls me closer and wipes away the tears that already fall down to my cheeks. 

"What is the difference?"

"Because I don't feel girlfriend is that special because everybody use that term." he grins.

"You make no sense."

"What? It's true tho. You deserve everything special and extraordinary."

"hm." I look down.

"Luna?" he puts my chin up to face him. "Will you be love of my life?" he looks me through my eyes.

"You make everything on whole new level." I chuckle.

"Yes or no?" he raises one of his eyebrows.

I move closer to his face. I smile and press my lips on his. He puts his hand on my neck and pull me closer to deepen the kiss. Not a passionate kiss, just a sweet kiss that both of us pour all loves on it. After awhile, I separate the kiss.

"Does that consider as yes?" 

He pulls my neck again for a second kiss. 

"Consider that as my nod."

I chuckle. "You really make everything on another level."

"Everything for you." he pecks my lips again and chuckles. "Now let's sleep." he pulls me towards his arm again as he lays on his back. He pulls me closer to his embrace and closes his eyes.

"Can I ask you want more thing?" I look up to him.

"Hm?" he opens his eyes again.

"Are we a couple now?"

"We are not just a couple. We are couple on another level." he giggles.

I giggle with him. "Do we need to go this on a secret relationship?"

"It's not like I don't want to announce it but at least not now. I'm afraid what my fans will do to you after we announce it."

"You know that I can get through it, right?"

"I know you are strong. Even stronger than me but I can't bear to see my fans threaten you. I'm afraid that I can't protect you. There are few people already threatened to kill you after the scandal and even some of them hurt themselves because of that. I hope you understand."

"I understand. Thank you for protecting me."

"Thank you for your understanding. I love you." he kisses my forehead for awhile. I close my eyes and feel all the love he gives me. After awhile, his lips parted from my forehead. "I truly love you." now he pecks my eyes, nose, lips and light smile shows afterward.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook. Damn much." 

 

 

* * * * * *

So my beloved readers, I'm back continuing this but with lame ending. I'm so sorry. I think I lose my writing skill (that I barely have) after this long hiatus. So I hope you are enjoying this. (Even if you not, just pretend you are.) Tell me if you want epilogue.