CHAPTER 1

Me You?

Author's POV

"Waaaa Mommy Daddy, we already arrived at Korea. It's been a long time" Luna let it out as soon as they arrived at Korea.

" iyap. It's been a long time. Sorry honey, we rarely visit Korea since a lot of works need to be done" Luna's daddy sighed.

"Gwenchana daddy. I know you're busy. I know you work for our sake and happiness but dont overwork yourself. It's okay as long as you always your time for this sweet cute girl" Luna grinned. Luna doesn't really care much actually. She and her mommy always came to Korea since her mommy had a share in a company here. So when she had a job need to be done, Luna will take that oppurtunity to beg her mommy to join her.

"Who's that sweet girl? This girl? *points at Luna* if it's this girl, I think need to throw up here. I think it's more to sour than sweet" Louis giggled.

"Ya! How dare you told that your pretty beautiful gorgeous dongsaeng like that. Mommy, look at oppa" Luna pouted like a little kid.

"Yaaa you kid! Stop argueing. Aigooo how can I gave birth this two loud kids" Luna's mommy shook her head. "Let's go get our luggages and things" she continued.

"Kaja mommy!" Louis and Luna said simultaneously.


"This is our new mansion. It's smaller than our mansion at London. Sorry." Mr Park sighed.

"This you said small, daddy? It's more than big. It can fit 4 families. Yes, it's smaller than our mansion at London since it can fit 8 families inside but this more than enough. We just four, the rest are maids and other workers but I'm pretty sure it's more than enough" Luna smiled to her daddy.

"This time I'm agree with this little sour girl" Louis already set a fire to Luna's heart.

"Yaaaaa! you wait oppa! I will kill you anytime" Luna's running towards her brother that already running away. "You little brat!"

Mr and Mrs Park just laughing loudly looking at their children. " Aigooo this two kids" Louis already 23 and Luna already 18 but still act like 5 years old kid.

"Luna, Louis. Dont you want to look at your room?" Mrs Park asked. "Kaja!"

"This is Luna's room. We decorate this for you. The wall we decided to colour it white as you can decorate your wall with pictures ." Mr Park said it with hope that his princess will like it.

"Daddy! Mommy! Thank you so much. It's beautiful" Luna said with wide smile on her face. it shows her two dimples on her cheeks. It's one of her charms.

Louis' room just next to his sister's room. 

"Now, you want to unpack your things first or do the house tour first?" Mrs Park asked.

"Unpacking first" both of them answered.


Luna's POV

It's been already a week we move in but I dont wander around yet. So I decided to wander around our house area alone. At first, I asked my oppa to join me but Louis is too lazy to move from his bed. What a lazy oppa. He said that tomorrow he will start working at office so he wants to spend his precious time with his beloved bed. My ! It's like he is the only one who has things to do tomorrow. I also need to register in my new school. He just to exaggerated.

I walk alone. Wandering around the area. It's not bad here as this area has a park. So I can jog when I have my free time. I walk happily until I found an appartment. "ohh I think I already finish a tour around this area." so I decid to return back to my house and then suddenly I bump into a person.

"Oppsss what I had done? I just been here for one week and I already bump into a person. !" I'm mumbling in english with thought that person dont understand. "I'm sorry sir. I'm new here." (in Korean) I apologize to a man that wear sunglasses and mask. Why must he wear sunglasses while the sky already turn into dark, giving a sign that it will rain soon. And one more thing, why he wear mask? Is he has a flu? nahhhh, none of my bussiness.

"It's okay, little girl" he say it in english with a smile behind his mask.

"ohh you know english?"

"Yeah sure"

"ohh btw my name is Park Luna. I'm new here. You must stay at this apartment?"

"Are you a fan?"

"Fan? Fan of what?"

"Of me?"

"Of you? Why would I? I dont even know you."

"if you dont even know me, why would you introduce your name to me?" he smirk.

"hello mister. I just bumped into you and I'm just being nice and want to apologize."

"Are you sure you dont know me?"

"Yes I do know you. You a guy with mask and sunglasses that I bumped into"

"Luna-ah. You sure you dont recognise me?"

what's wrong with this guy? suddenly, he take off his mask and sunglasses. I look at him in confuse and suddenly my eyes grow bigger.

"Jiyong oppa!"