CHAPTER 16

Me You?

Luna's POV

For a student, weekend is the most waited day but for trainee like me, it's just the same. Rest and have fun are not in list. Sometimes I think am I in the right path? Is this career is really suit me? But time by time, I realise that I'm here for a reason. Maybe it's really for me even if it's not, I don't need to regret. Maybe there's something wait for me after that. At least, I can learn from past.

From 8 o'clock until 5 o'clock I'm still at YG building, practicing my vocal and dance. I'm being trained by profesional to be profesional when I make my debut. I need to do well for my September evaluation. I don't want to dissapoint people anymore. My problem with Sulli, I already throw it far from my life. I don't want to care about it anymore. I'm not talking to her anymore. It's a lie if I say that I'm not affected but at least I learn something from it. It makes me stronger and learn don't judge books by its cover. Maybe she's look innocent, but deep inside her no one knows.

Day by day, I'm getting closer toJungkook. Like his promise, he's being there for me whether I need him or not. Suddenly, what happened last week break me into smile.

* * * THROWBACK

When it times to lunch, I will eat with Sulli but things happened and now I didn't have partner to eat but my stomach was growling, wanting some food. But I decided to just take a nap in class. Jungkook already dissapeared, eating with Yugyeom and Bambam maybe.

When I gradually shifted to sleep, suddenly someone knocked my table. Lazily I woke up and Jungkook with his wide smile in my vision.

"What?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Eat." he handed me sandwich.

"I'm not hungry."

"Then what sound did I hear last time? I thought it's from your stomach."

"No"

"Yes."

"No"

"Just eat. I know you're hungry."

He handed me mineral water. I took a sip and eat the sandwich. He did so.

"How did you know that habit of me?"

"What habit?" he took a glance at me and continued eating.

"I will drink plain water before I eat. You're stalking me?"

He choked. I gave him water immediately and he drank it. 

"No. I don't know. I just thinking it's good to drink plain water first." he cleared his throat.

"But you didn't do it."

"I I I . . . " he stuttered.

"Nahhh. Don't need to answer. I know you are my stalker. Hahahahah."

"Don't be so full of yourself."

I stopped laugh. His raddened face was so funny.

"Why you don't eat with Yugyeom and Bambam at cafeteria?"

"Because you are here."

"Then, what's wrong with that?"

"You might dead if you don't eat, pabo."

"You exaggerated too much. Geezzz."

Are you care about me, Jungkook?

* * *

"Yaaaa!" someone shouts at me and wakes me up from my daydreaming. It stutters me.

"Are you daydreaming? You should train instead of daydreaming. I will report you to Hyun Suk uncle."

"What are doing here?"

"Fetching you my little sour princess." Louis sits in front of me.

"Where is our driver?"

"He needs to go back to his hometown. His grandmother not feeling well."

I just nod and still in blank.

"Yaaaa! Go pack up your things. Stop dreaming! What are you dream at eh? That guy?"

"Which guy?"

"That sends you home last two weeks. The idol from Big Hit. What his name? I forgot. Em em em, Jungkook?"

"Nooooo. I go pack up my things now."

I quickly pack up my things.

"Kaja!" I leave that room.

"Why your face so red? You like him?"

"No, oppa."

"You are, aren't it?"

"I said no."

"You think I just know you two three days?"

"Stop it oppa." I pout.

"Okay okay my little sour sister."

"Oppa? Treat me dinner?"

"What do you want to eat?" 

"Galbi." I open the car's door and enter it.

"Okay." he enters the car and starts to drive it to the restaurant.

Since now, we are just two. We just eat at the restaurant. Our daddy and mommy are at Australia for their business matters. After having our dinner, we just go back home. I need to rest and study since tomorrow I still have training.

After one and half hour of studying, I decide to rest myself. It's already 11.45 pm. I do my night routine before sleep and climb on my bed. Hello bed, I miss you! When I'm slightly about to sleep suddenly my phone alarm ringing. Ohhhh please, can I get my beauty sleep?!

I angrily switch the alarm off and take a peek at the phone. It's Jungkook's birthday! Ohhh God, how can I forgot? I set my alarm for his birthday. What I need to do for his birthday? I decide not to wish him right now. Maybe he doesn't expect that I remember his birthday. Actually, about this past few months, I search more about him and watch him on Youtube. I don't why but I want to know him more. I noted that his birthday is on September 1st, he likes black, red and white, his role model is G-Dragon (okay I'm shocked about this, he never show me that he likes Jiyong oppa as his role model), he has rhinitis (I know about this since he sniffles a lot in class), his ideal type is at least 168 but smaller than him, know how to cook, smart and good at singing (I'm good at cooking either Korean, Western and Thai food, my IQ is 146 but he always said that I'm stupid -_-, I think my singing is good?  I'm 168 and obviously smaller than him. Am I his ideal type? Nahhhh, he doesn't know anything about me) and he's from Busan which I already know even he doesn't tell me. Who won't notice that he's from Busan since his dialect sometimes popped out when he talk.

My mind work hard to get an idea to surprise him. I don't know why I'm excited but I really want to celebrate his birthday. Suddenly I get an idea. Since tomorrow my schedule only until 12 in the morning so I decide to bake a cake and just order pizza. I'm lazy, geezz. After get the idea, I decide to sleep. My body and brain need to rest.

 


Jungkook's POV

Today is my birthday and my parents, my members and fans already wish me happy birthday but the most waited person still doesn't wish for my birthday. It's obviously she doesn't know my birthday, why would she know?

The members celebrate my birthday after our fan meeting. We celebrate it at restaurant. Since, it's my birthday it's their treat. heheheh. After  the celebration we head to our dorm. I clean myself and lie down on bed. I look at my phone and turn it off. Still nothing from her. 

"You look a bit sad for a birthday boy. Why?" Jimin hyung smashes himself besides me.

"Sad?"

"Yes."

"Maybe I'm just tired."

"You wait for someone?"

"Huh?"

"You always take a peek of your phone from morning until now."

"I just wait for our fans' wishes."

"I don't trust you." he closes his eyes.

"Up to you hyung." I close my eyes too. I'm tired. Tired of waiting.

Suddenly my phone ring.

"It's from her! OMG, quickly pick up the phone, Kookie!" he quickly opens his eyes and sits up. I lazily open my eyes and sits up. I'm excited inside, just don't want to show that I'm obviously excited. I take a look at the screen and suddenly my mood turn off. It's Yeri. I pick up the call lazily. She just wishes a happy birthday to me. I thank her and have a little chat and hang up. I still need to be polite even we already break up. While I'm on the phone, Jimin excitedly stares at me. Wanting to know who's on the line. 

"It's Yeri." I show him my phone call list.

"Ouh. Why she's calling you?" he must thought it's her.

"Wishing me a happy birthday." I lie down again and close my eyes.

He also lies down and starts to open his phone. Suddenly, my phone sounds give a sign there's a new whatsapp message. Maybe it's our manager. I open my whatsapp message.

Luna: Are you at your dorm?

Me: Yes.

Luna: Can you come to the park now?

Me: Why?

She doesn't reply the message. I feel worried. I quickly get up and wear my black hoodie.

"Where are you going?" Jimin hyung looks at me in confuse.

"Park."

"Why? Jogging at night?"

"No, hyung."

"Then?"

"Luna wants to meet me. Don't lock the door. Bye!"


I run to the park and search for her. I'm totally worried. Is she need me? Is she in danger? I'm searching for her every place in the park but still can't find her suddenly I see a burning candle on top of cake on table beside huge shady tree. I go there and find Luna' sitting on the bench, singing me a happy birthday song while clapping.

"Blow the candle and make wish." she smiles sweetly at me.

I blow the cake and wish that she will forever be beside me. 

"Yeay! Happy Birthday Bunny Kookie!"

"Bunny Kookie?" I find it's cute.

She nods and then chuckles.

"Let's eat the pizza and cake. I'm hungry." she's with her puppy looks.

"You know my birthday?" I open the pizza box and give her a slice. She just keep silent and eat the pizza happily. 

"I bought three box of pizza and chicken. Give it to the members after this." she says it with full of pizza in while pointing to the food. I find it's cute. I take out my phone and take picture of her.

"Yaaaa! Delete it!"

"You're ugly" I show her the picture and laugh. It's pretty damn cute actually.

"Yaaaa Jungkook. Delete it."

"Don't want. Next time, don't talk when your mouth is full of food." I stick my tongue out.

"You are jerk!" she continues eating with protest. I just laughing hard. She eats two slice and I'm already three.

"Cut the cake, Jungkook." she commands me. I cut the cake and she takes picture of it. I give her a slice and I eat a slice.

"Where did you buy the cake? It's delicious."

"I bake it." she grins.

"I don't know you can bake."

"There's so much things you don't know about me." she still focus on her cake.

"You also don't know much about me." 

"Who said?"

"Me. I thought you just pabo and now you also deaf?"

"You're such a cruel."

"Only with you."

"You're being unfair."

I take another piece of cake. I feed her a mouthful spoon of cake.

"You talk to much." I continue eating without looking at her.

"Only with you." she says with a low voice. It's like whispering.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Finish your cake faster. I want to go back home. You can take all the cake, pizza and chicken." 

After that, we pack up the stuff. I call Jimin hyung to pick the food, I'm going to walk Luna's home. After a few minutes, Jin hyung and Taehyung hyung come.

"Where is Jimin hyung?" I ask them when I can't see Jimin hyung's coming.

"In toilet." -Jin

"He's often go in to toilet after the celebration." 

"He really got no jams." Taehyung hyung chuckles. Luna also laughs.

"You know about the joke, Luna?" Taehyunh hyung asks when he gradually stops chuckling.

"I watch Bangtan Bomb." 

"Waaaa!" Jin and Taehyung get excited.

"Hyung, can you take all this food? I need to send Luna's home. It's already night."

 "Okay. Bye Luna. Walk my sister in law safe, maknae." Taehyung waves at us.

"Hyung!" 

They laugh hard. 

"Bye Jin oppa, Taehyung oppa. Send my hugs to other oppa."

"Orait. But Kookie will get jealous." Jin makes innocent face without looking at me. I can see Luna's face in red.

"Hyung!"

"Okay okay. Go send her home. Bye!" Jin pushes us.

We walk in silent until we reach her mansion. It's awkward to talk after they make that silly jokes. Luna must feel so embarrased. 

"Sorry."

"For?"

"My hyung."

"Nahhh it's okay. I know they are joking."

"Hm." I don't know what to say. I bite my lower lips and look away.

"Claim your present with me tomorrow."

"Present?"

"I feel lazy to bring the present earlier."

"Can I get 'my present' now?"

"Just tomorrow."

"Not that present. Other present."

"What?"

I lean her face closer and peck her natural pinkish lips. She's in shock and stutter. Her blued eyes widen. Her face just just like a red giant tomato.

"This present. It's soft." My face still an inch with hers. My eyes stil lock onto her lips.

"Huh?" She looks at the ground. Don't even dare to look at my face.

"Can I get more?"

"What more?"

I grab her waist. Lean her body closer to me. I chin her face up to face me. Her eyes lock in to mine. I brush my lips in to her. It seems she can't resist it and starts to kiss me first. I smirk between her kisses. I kiss her back passionately. It's soft, so soft. After a minute she breaks the kisses, catching some breathe and gasping some air. She's still my embrace. Her eyes look through to my eyes.

"I love you." I kiss her forehead and let go of her waist. She's in shocked of what I suddenly said. She doesn't say a word.

"Bye." I leave her in stutter and back to my dorm.

I also don't expect of what I had done just now. It's happening so fast. Am I really deeply in love with her?