CHAPTER 7

Me You?

Jungkook's POV

Today is the first day I'm in a new school. The hyungs recommend and register me to this school. They said to enter this school quiet difficult as they look at our education background and personal background. So that's means that the fangirl can't follow me around again. I kinda feel irratated sometimes *most of the time actually*. They follow me wherever I go. If they can, they also want to enter the male's toilet when I'm in. It really drives me nuts. It's like I don't have my privacy or even a life. This one time, one girl follow me from classroom to library to field to wherever I go, she will follow. Why she's so obsessed with me? What do I have that makes she does that kind of stupid things? I shook my head without realizing it.

"Why you suddenly shook your head maknae ah?" Namjoon hyung asks.

"Nothing. Just suddenly remember a bad experience."

Today all of the hyung sent me to the new school. Since my parents in Busan, they do it on behalf of my parents. I'm glad that I have all of this hyungs. Even they are crazy, they still be responsible towards me. Jin hyung is the driver. He's like omma of this family. He cooks to us and sometimes nagging like all omma do. Hahahahah. I can't imagine he's not in this group.

"Okay we're arrive." Jin hyung stops the car.

"Kaja! Maknae you ready?" Yoongi excitedly said. He's always lack of energy like grandpa but now he looks like energetic. 

"Yeah." I reply it with swag. eheh.

We enter the school and search for school office. When we make our entrance all eyes are on us. I heard someone even screaming our name. We just smile and keep walking until we find the school office. We enter and greet the staffs and teachers. I meet my homeroom teacher, Mr Song Jae Rim. He hands me my class schedule and explains a little bit about the school regulation. I just nod to whatever he said. He already knows that I'm an idol so he already expect that I won't always at school. After a really boring explanation, he finally takes me to my class. Before I go to my class, I meet my hyung first. They give me a full of support.

I think this school is not bad since I know a few students here. I already know that BamBam and Yugyeom from JYP's trainee are students at this school but I don't know they are at which class. As long as I know someone here, it's okay with me.

"So this is your classroom. this period is not my class. So you can enter the class. I will leave you here."

"Okay sir. Thank you."

Mr. song already left me. I knock the door and enter the classroom.

"Annyeonghasaeyo."

"Ohh you must be the new student." Mrs. Hong gives me a cheesy smile. What?!

"Yes I am. Sorry I'm late and interupt while you're in the middle of class."

"Please introduce yourself to the class."

"Hello my name is "

"Jeon Jungkook." someone says my name. She must know me. I smile.

"It's look like you're famous pretty boy." the teacher said. It makes me blush.

"Please be nice to him."

"We're sure will give him the nicest treatment teacher." one of the girl at the back chuckles.

"Okay okay. Now Jungkook shi you can sit beside Park Luna. She also new student. Sulli shi? Can you sit at the back? I think the new students have a lot of things to learn so they need to sit in the front. Is it okay with you?"

"It's fine." she moves to the back. I look at Park Luna. She's in shocked. So am I. When I'm enter I don't even realize her. When the teacher call her name, I then look at her. She's that girl! Oh ! I'm in one school, one class with her and even her tablemate? Can I die now? when I look her, something tickling my heart. My heart! I can feel that it moves faster. Why you did this to me ?!

The teacher asks me to sit. I then sit, I don't even take a glance at her anymore. I concentrate on the lesson. Actually I pretend to. How can I concentrate while my mind muddled up? I can feel that she takes some glances at me. I just ignore it. Finally the first class ended.

"Jungkook shi? Can you understand what I had teach you?"

"I'm a bit lost actually."

"You can ask Park Luna. She's an easy catcher. Can you teach him Luna?"

"Ohh of course."

"Thak you. So good bye. I hope all of you study before my next lesson." She smiles and leaves the class.

"Hi. You don't officially introduce yourself yet." Luna looks right through my face.

"Ohh you're talking to me?"

"No. The table. Yo table! please introduce yourself to me." she knocks the table. She looks irratated.

"I talk to you pabo. Now introduce yourself."

I roll my eyes. "What's the intention of introducing if you already know my name and I'm already know yours?"

"So you know my name? Wow. Are you a stalker?"

"How can I not know when we already met at the Bigbang's concert and just now the teacher called you name. I'm not a deaf yet."

"Ouhh. I actually thought you're a deaf coz at that time you seems lost in deep of thoughts and just now you look stutters."

Wait! How can she reads all of those thing?

"For a girl like you, You're so annoying."

She about to say something when the teacher of the next lessons enter. The second class is history. It's so boring. I'm so sleepy. I need to make sure my eyes open for freaking 2 hours! Why the teacher asks me to sit in front, if I sit at the back I can easily sleep. When the class ended, my eyes wide open. I then take out my phone and immediately call BamBam. I want to ask him to join him for eating. He wants me to join him and Yugyeom. This school allows the students to use handphone except in class. I like that.

Luna already go at back to go eat with Sulli. Hello! This is my first day. She should be responsble to guide me. Bambam and Yugyeom come to my class since they already in front of my class. They are in Class B, I'm in Class A.

"Yo Jungkook! Kaja." Bambam shouts my name.

"Kaja."

"Ohh wait. I want to greet Luna first." Yugyeom stops us from walking. When Luna walks in front of us, he blocks them.

"Hi Luna." He greets Luna.

"Ohh hi Yugyeom."

"You know my name?" Yugyeom shocks.

"How come I not know when everyone always shout your name." It must be Yugyeom quiet famous here.

"So you know that I will be an idol?"

"You are?"

"You don't know?"

"I'm not into Kpop."

"You know who is him? *Yugyeom points at me innocently*"

"He is from BTS. It's because Sulli told me, if not I don't even know him" she glares at me.

"Ouh. It must be becaus you are still new here,"

"Yes. We will go first. My stomach is growling. Bye." they leave us.


 We're lucky to find a table at the canteen since the canteen almost full. We eat while having a chat.

"Yugyeom? Why did you say that Luna is new? Where she came from?"

"She's from London. You don't know about her? She's quiet famous now on internet and plus I thought you are her current tablemate."

"She is? How come she bacame famous? She totally ignores me. She's annoying."

"Annoying? She's nice and she yet beautiful. There's a rumour that she's a YG trainee now." Bambam informs.

"Nahhhhh. She's not. Ouh I don't even know about that."

"I think the rumour is true since there are bunch of evidence that she recenly ofthen visit YG building and plus her mom is a director of YGE. So it's maybe true."

"Don't trust rumours unless the truth is revealed."

We finish our meal and headed to our class.


I'm glad that school for today already end. It's quiet tiring. After eating, me and Luna don't even talk. Hm, I sigh.

"Jungkookie? How's your school?" Taehyung hyung asks.

"Ahhh hyung ask me after I take my bath. I don't even take off my clothes."

"I'm excited to know. I miss my school day."

"Nahhhh alien. You get out. I want to take my bath first."

"Let's take bath together!"

"NO!"

"I don't even want." He sticks his tounge out.

"Now you get out." I push him from bathroom. What a weird hyung. I take my bath peacefully. I even humming touch love by Yoon Mirae. After finishing my bath I go out for lunch with my hyung. Jin hyung feels lazy to cook so we decide to lunch outside.

"Jungkook? How's your school? Okay." Jin hyung asks like a mom.

"It's fine. Not bad."

"Did you already meet Yugyeom and Bambam?" -Namjoon

"Iyap. I even eat with them."

"Did you make friend?" -Yoongi

"Not really."

"Yaaa! You need to make friend." -Jimin

"I'm afraid of making one."

"You can't be like that kookie ah." -Hoseok

"I'm afraid that the same thing happen. That's why I just friend with Yugyeom and Bambam since I already know them well."

"You sometimes need to learn to trust people." -Yoongi

"It's hard."

"The things will be hard if you make it hard." -Jin

"Hm."

"Let's drop this topic. The atmosphere is so tense. Kookie ah? Did there have beautiful girl" -Taehyung

"I don't even look at them hyung. hahahah"

"Aishhh, you must have." -Taehyung.

"Jimin hyung, Hobi hyung? you remember the girl we meet at Bigbang concert?"

"The girl in G-Dragon sunbaenim's post?" -Jimin.

"yes. She's one class with me. She's my tablemate."

"What?! You're so lucky. Sends my love to her." -Hoseok

"What girl?" Jin hyung curious

"Aishhh the girl that we storied last night. The beautiful blue-eyed girl" -Jimin

"ouh the girl that call kookie, cookies and cream?" Namjoon hyung giggles.

"Yes!" -Jimin

"You should try her jungkook ah." -Jin

"No way! She's mine." Jimin starts to claim Luna as his.

"No. She's mine. I talk to her first." -hoseok

"Nahhhh she's cold and ing annoying."

"You talk to her?" Yoongi hyung gets excited

"Argue to be exact."

"Wow! what an improvement. You even argue with her." One of Namjoon's brow lifts up.

They ship me with Luna. They don't even know who she is but they dare to ship me with her. What a total weird hyungs. She's a beast. A totally beautiful beast.