CHAPTER 14

Me You?

Luna's POV

What Kim Hye Sung said yesterday really drives me insane. I can't do anything properly. I never thought that she will do this. Why? What I had done to her causing her did this to me? Suddenly I feel my tears flowing on my cheeks.

* * * Throwback

"Cause I saw who did that." Kim Hye Sung looked at me.

"Who?" I furious.

"Sulli." She looked confident.

"You're lying!" I felt my heart about to explode.

"I'm not. What's the intention of lying? Because I want to cover myself? No need to because sooner or later, you will find out too." 

"You must be kidding me." I shook my head and grab her shoulder. "Please tell me the truth!"

"Luna, please be calm. Let her finish her story." Jungkook interupts. I slowly placed down my hands from her shoulder.

"Yes Luna, I hate you so much but did you know why I hate you? It's because I jealous of you. You are rich, beautiful and smart. Sometimes, I'm feeling like to be friend with you after I see how nice you treat Sulli but after my fanboys all run to you. I hate you. But I still have sanity." Hye Sung opened up everything what she feels.

"Please tell me the truth, Hye Sung ah." My tears started to fell down. I feel Jungkook's hand suddenly held my hand to give me some strength. I felt so warm.

"When I'm about to go to toilet, I saw Sulli bring the vase to verandah and wait for something. So I just take a peek behind a wall. After awhile I saw her threw the vase then she immediately left like she scared of something. I shocked by her action and felt curious so I go to the verandah to see why she threw the vase from second floor and I see both of you. I don't know what's her intention." She finished up her story. I felt my legs were weak. Why must her? Why must my only friend that did this to me?

* * *

Today is month evaluation and I'm not going to school because of this. I need to dance and sing in front of some judges. Today's judges are YG and Jiyong oppa. I'm not nervous but my mind all muddle up because of what Hye Sung storied me yesterday. I started to sing and dance but my singing and dancing are bad. It's the worst I had ever did. My singing are off pitch and there's no soul I put on it. My dancing is lack of energy and I'm also run out breath. When I'm finished my singing and dancing, I look at them, waiting for the evaluation. Both of them hold a very serious look. They look mad.

"What are doing this time being? This is the worst that I have ever see!" Jiyong oppa shouts like a thunder. 

"Did you think this company is a joke? We don't take you to be a trainee forever!" YG with his fierce look.

"I'm sorry." I apologize.

"You think by your sorry will turn back time? You better do well next time." YG then leaves the room. Yes, he close with me. He like my own uncle but when it comes to his company, he will be that scary. The room only remains me and Jiyong oppa. I only stare at the floor. I thought he wants to give some more comments since he don't walk away yet but suddenly he approaches me.

"What's wrong with you, Luna? You never been like this." Jiyong oppa still holds his serious tone.

"My bad. I'm sorry. I'm not giving full attention on my singing and dancing."

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Now story to me like a dongsaeng and oppa. I'm not the judge now."

I look at him and suddenly I burst into tears. He takes me in to his embrace and caresses my back like what Louis did when I'm crying. Maybe we always argue but he is the best oppa I have ever have. He will comfort me when I'm crying and listening to my story even sometimes I cry for nonsense thing.

I cry for awhile on his shoulder and break the hug.

"You are like Louis. He always did that when I'm crying. Too bad now he's busy." I smile while wiping my eyes.

"You also my donsaeng and I'm your oppa even we are not blood related, I really love you as my donsaeng since I don't have little sister. So it's my job to comfort you." he pats my head.

"Gomaore."

"Wanna share?"

I smile to him and start to open up my story. He listens to it carefully, comforts me and gives some advices. He said that I need to make it clear with Sulli and discuss about this. He gives me full of support and asks me to do  well in my next evaluation. I feel thankful that I still have people to support me.


It's 7.25 a.m. I'm in front of main gate of school, waiting for Sulli. I want to know everything. What's her intention making those thing to me. I want her to unveil everything. It's only 5 minutes of waiting and suddenly I see Sulli comes out from her car and approaches me with a smile on her face. It's fake. I can tell it with a first glance but why I can't see it before this? Maybe I'm too desperate of making a true friend until I can't see who she is. What is true, what is wrong.

"Hye Luna. Did you wait for me? Kaja!" 

before she leaves, I grab her wrist.

"Why did you do this to me?!" I'm in my serious tone.

"Did what?" she acts innocent.

"trying to kill me with throw vase from second floor?"

"Ahhh you already know that? So I think I don't need to act in front of like you anymore."

"What? Why?" I suddenly feel so weak after what she had said. I gather all my strength since last night but it blows up easily after what she had stated. 

"Because I hate you. I want you to die!" she smirks.

"What I had done to you causing you did all of this?" my voice trembling.

"You want to know why? First is you are filthy af. Yes I'm rich but not rich like you. You are multiple times richer than me. Second, you snatch my bias. He should be close with me not you! I'm his fan and you just a crap that suddenly appear in front him. Third, you are now a YG trainee. You're about to be a celebrity soon and I'm jealous of that. Forth, you have many fanboys that want you to be his girlfriend. My crush even admits to love you in your first week here. Fifth, the most vital reason that I hate you is you snatch all the teachers' attention. I'm supposely to be teachers' pet but when you enter this school and be the smart genius, everything is gone. You are really !"

"Who is your crush? Ahn Jae Hyun?" 

"You're really stupid, Luna. Can you see that I'm in love with him?"

"I don't know about it and I don't even ask for everyone's attention."

"You are attention seeker. All you want is popularity!" she points at my forehead.

"I'm not!" I yell.

"You are. Ahhh you are wasting my time." she then walks away, leaving me. My tears drops from its bag. How could you Sulli? You are the only that I trust here. 


Jungkook's POV

I'm about to enter the main gate suddenly I saw Luna and Sulli in argument. The students passes them with confuse look because all of the students know that they are close and now they are in fight. I just look at them from far. I don't want to disturb them. When Sulli leaves, Luna's crying. I can't see her at this state. She even doesn't come to school yesterday. I must do something to lighten her day.

I approach her and grab her wrist go towards opposite the school building. I'm taking her to bus stop. When I grab her hands, she's totally mad and in confuse. She wipes her tears while shouting to me to let go of her hand. This is not the first time I'm taking her without her pleased. Just endure it for a sec.

"Yaaa Jungkook! What are you doing?! The school is about to start."

"We are skipping school for today."

"Are you out of your mind? I'm going to school. Bye." she leaves and I grab her wrist again.

"Please Luna. I don't want you to go there and crying for a person that you trust suddenly betray like you are a piece of to her. You don't deserve to get that."

"Jungkook? Why are you doing all of these?" she looks at me wanting for a better explanation.

I keep silent and she still staring at me, waiting for answer with her hands still in my hold.

"You don't need to know why." my voice suddenly open after a minute of silent.

"Then I think I need to go now."

"Luna? Please? I beg you for once."

She looks at me and then sigh. She makes my heart beats like I just get back from running, Luna.

"Okay I will go with you. I also can't face her after what she did to me."

I let go of her hand and smile to her.

"Good girl!" I pat her head. I always do this to Yeri before. I want her to feel warm with me. I grab her then find empty seat to sit while waiting for the bus.

"Yaa! You treat me like I'm 5 years old kid!"

"Yeah. You are." I giggle and she looks mad. She's cute the most when she's angry.

"You are total jerk!"

"You are annoying."

"You! Aigooo, I won't ever won if I'm arguing with you."

"Because I won't let you win." I stick my tounge out.

"Ahhhh I'm feeling like want to punch your face."

"Don't do that. This is my asset."

"Asset? My !"

"You are jealous cause you don't even have one." I chuckle and she shows me her bitter face. She looks away and pouts. Ahhhh I miss to argue with her like this. Her eyes wander around, seeking for the bus maybe.

"Where are we going?" she breaks the silent.

"SECRET." I grin.