CHAPTER 17

Me You?

Luna's POV

It's 5.40 a.m, my alarm's ringing noisily asking me to wake up. I turn off the alarm. It can make me deaf. Aigooo. I just get to sleep 3 hours ago and now I need to wake to get ready to school. I sit up but my eyes still close. Suddenly my phone sounds giving a sign that there's a new whatsapp message.

Jungkook: I'm not going to school today. Something came up. Sorry, just bring 'my present' tomorrow.

I just nod even he can't see. Ahah. I'm not replying, I'm still in embarassment. Why he use that type of punctuation mark? What present he's referring? If it's IT, I want to smack him now. What's happening last night, playing in my memory record. If Louis see that, he will make fun of me for my entire life. I hope he didn't see that. I'm glad that Jungkook's not coming to school today, I can't face him yet. I'm still in confuse and embarassed. How he can just leave after kiss me and say that thing? He just joking isn't it? Wahhhh I don't want to see him anymore. Suddenly, someone knocks my door.

"Yes?"

"Are you already wake up, miss?" my maid must want to ensure that I'm already waking up.

"Yes. I want to take my bath now. I will be in downstairs in 30 minutes." I yell from my bed. 

"Okay miss."

I jump off from my bed and go towards my bathroom to take bath. After do my morning routine and get ready, I go downstairs and find Louis already there.

"Morning, oppa." I take a seat besides him.

"Morning. Your eyes look puffy." he eats his ommelete.

"Just lack of sleep." I take a sip of plain water and put some nutella on my bread.

"Why?" he tries to control his laugh.

"Aigoo oppa. I had practice a lot and studying." I eat my bread.

"It's not because of last night?" he giggles.

"What? You saw?" My eyes widen. He will make joke of me for the rest of my life.

"Both of you should get a room but in our house has a lot of room and you can choose any of them."

"Oppa! I'm just 18." I give him my sharp  gaze.

"Ohhh so scary." he continues to eat his ommelete.

"You sure have dirty mind. You should get married soon."

"I'm still young. I will get married after you."

"I'm your little sister, so you should get married first."

"So your future husband is that Jungkook?"

"Oppa! we are nothing. We are not even friend."

"That you call nothing? You deny too much, sour girl."

"Yaish stop calling me sour." I pout.

"I can call you with whatever I want."

"I don't give you permission."

"It's up to me." he sticks his toungue out and get up as he already finish his breakfast.

"Faster. If not you go to school by bus." he goes towards his brand new red porsche. I drink a glass of milk immediately and run towards him. He doesn't joke if he said he wants to leave me. 


My stomach gives a loud sound as I don't eat anything yet. Louis oppa has a dinner with his client so I need to eat alone which I don't like it so I command my maid not to cook for me  and now I regret for not asking them to cook for me. I'm too lazy to cook now so I decide to go to convenience store to eat some ramen there. I just hope I won't meet Jungkook there.

I close my revision book and grab my pink sweater. I leave my house and walk to the convenience store. As I arrive there, I buy a cup of ramen and a bottle of mineral water. Usually, after eating ramen some people's face will get bloated but not for me. After paying the goodies, I find a table outside the convenience store that is served for their customer. I put earphone on and play Some by Soyou and Junggigo. I eat the ramen  while looking at passerby. Suddenly someone poke me from behind. My eyes turn big. Please not Jungkook, please not Jungkook. I slowly turn my head towards that person. After seeing that person, I relieve.

"What are doing here alone?" Jimin greets me.

"Just eating ramen. Have a seat." I grin.

"Not cooking?" Yoongi oppa asks. Jimin sits besides me and Yoongi oppa sits in front of me.

"My oppa has a dinner outside and my parents at Australia so I ask my maid not to cook for me. But now I'm regret."

"You want me to call Jungkook? I think he's playing game on his phone right now." Yoongi oppa takes out his phone.

"No No No. No need." I shook my head hastily. I don't want to meet him right now. I suddenly feel hot so I wave my hands to my face to cool down it.

"Do you have a fever, Luna? Your face is so red?" Jimin asks.

"No. It's hot. Maybe because of this ramen." I continue eating my ramen without looking at them.

"Ouhhh. By the way, thanks for the pizza, chicken and cake yesterday. I heard that you bake the cake by yourself?" Yoongi oppa starts eating ramen after finding its totally cooked.

"Most welcome. Yes."

"You can cook?" Jimin oppa asks.

"A little bit."

"What type of cuisine?" Suga looks at me.

"Western, Korean and a little bit of Thai."

"That's you called a little bit?" Jimin shook his head.

"Nahhh just a basic one."

"Cook for us next time." Jimin shows his pretty white teeth.

"Aigooo. You have no face Jiminie ah." Suga gives a light punch on his arm.

"I love to cook for my beloved ones. So I will cook for all of you someday, okay?"

"Beloved ones? Are you referring to Jungkook?" Jimin smirks.

"No. I already consider all of you as my family." My face now turn to a really red giant tomato.

"Is that so?" Jimin gives me suspicious look.

"Yes." I hastily nod my head.

"Okay sister in law." Jimin gives me cheeky smile.

"Jiminie ah!" 

"You call me Jimin? Where's the oppa?" -Jimin

"Lost." I pout and look away. I don't know why but I think I'm comfortable not calling him oppa. Maybe it's because I just feel comfortable with him. Sometimes, we will have a chat on whatsapp. Arguing to be exact. Even Jungkook doesn't know that I'm close with Jimin.

"Be matured faster, Jimin ah." Yoongi oppa giggles.

"Yaisshhh. Why you're supporting her, hyung?" -Jimin.

"Cause she's my sister in law." Yoongi oppa grins. I laugh with Yoongi oppa.

"Yaaa you mad at me calling you sister in law but when Yoongi hyung did, you don't. How unfair." Jimin pouts like a little kid.

"Call me oppa okay? If not . . ." Jimin looks at me with pretend-to-be-serious face.

"If not?" I lift my eyebrows.

"You can't marry my Jungkook."

"I'm not even his friend, so how can I marry him? Plus, he already has Yeri." I give him poker face but deep inside I feel sad. He doesn't even consider me as a friend.

"You know about Yeri?" Yoongi oppa asks.

"She comes to our Open Day last time."

"Ouh." -Yoongi

"Oppa, I need to go home now. Bye." I stand up and leave them. After thinking about Yeri and Jungkook, suddenly my mood all gone. How can I forgot that he has Yeri? About the kisses, maybe it's nothing for him. He's a man and I'm a girl, so he must has that desire.


When I arrive at my class, I see many presents for Jungkook on his table. That must from his fangirl. There's abundant from yesterday and now it's add with new one. I clean up his table, put all his present inside the huge box at the back of the class. The box fills full of his present. I ask the box from cleaner yesterday, so he can easily bring all the present to his dorm.

After putting all the presents in that box, I go towards my place and take my present for him to put it inside the box. I guess I can't get that special treatment. I'm no one. After putting it, I turn back to go back to my seat suddenly I see a figure in front of me. It's a relief I don't bump into him again. I step back a few step to give a distance between us.

"Ouhh wasso?" I greet him.

"Emm. What are you doing here? What is that huge box?"

"Cleaning your table from presents. That box is filling with your present from your fan I guess."

"Ouh." he takes a glance towards the box.

I go towards my seat.

"Where is my present?" he sits beside me.

"I lost it."

"Hah?"

"Sorry." I don't even look at him.

"It's okay. I already get my special present." he says it with a low voice but I still can catch it. I ignore it and take out my phone. I check my new whatsapp message. Ouh it's Chanyeol. We don't text for a long time. He just ask me about my condition and ask to hang out with him when I have freetime. After our collabration for CF, we still keep in touch. He seems nice.

After awhile, the teacher enters class to start the lesson. After history class, it's a lunch time. So I get up to go to cafeteria to grab some food.

"Luna." Jungkook shouts and runs towards me.

"Hm?" I stop walking.

"Rooftop?"

"For?"

"Eating. There's a girl give me this." he shows me a lunch box.

"But that just one."

"It's okay. We can share it." he grabs my hands and climbs the stairs towards rooftop. I just follow him.

"Is it really okay Jungkook? It's from your fan. She even decorates the food for you."

"It's for me isn't it? So it's up to me to share it or eat it alone." he gives me a spoon and hands me a plain water.

"Thank you." I eat it. Since, I'm so hungry I don't have time to bicker with him.

"Your birthday it's February 20th, isn't it?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Just want to make sure."

"That's means I am your noona. So call me noona okay?"

"Geezzzz we just 4 months apart. So don't need that."

"But still."

"Yeah you older than me,but you still act like 5 years old kid. When you want to grow up eh?"

"Yaaaa!" I shout to him with mouth full of rice.

"You want me to upload your picture?"

"Which?"

"That ugly picture."

"Don't you dare Jeon Jungkook. I will definitely kill you if you do so."

"So other time don't talk with mouth full of food okay sweety?" he wipes my mouth.

I protest to not talk with him until end of school time on that day.


Jungkook's POV

I just stare at the huge box full of my birthday present. Aigooo I receive so much love from my fans and I'm glad about it. Fans that make who am I now. I always thankful to have them.

"Aigoooo you have so much present Kookie ah." Namjoon hyung sits beside me.

I just smile to him.

"It will take time to unwrap all of this." Hobi hyung suddenly pops out from kitchen.

"So help me please?" I blink my eyes many times towards them.

Namjoon takes the first box and open it. It's different colour of plain tees. Army really know me. Hahahah. I will definitely wear it from time to time. He picks second box. It's a big pink box. He opens it.

"Wow."

"Why hyung?"

Hobi hyung comes towards us and sits. Want to know what is it.

"It's all Bigbang and G-Dragon's albums and carrot plushy. Who give you this?" Namjoon takes out the albums and plushy.

"I don't know."

"Wahhh you're so lucky, maknae ah." Hobi hyung holds my chin.

"Ahhhh it's definitely not from her." I shook the idea it's from Luna.

"Who is her?" Hobi hyung asks.

"Luna."

"It's has a high possiblity it's from Luna. Who else can grab all of this easily?" -Namjoon

"But she said that she losts my present."

"Ask her again tomorrow." -Namjoon

"I want this carrot plushy, can I can I can I?" Hobi holds the carrot plushy.

"No." I take the carrot plushy. I don't know why but I really think it's from Luna.

We unwrap all the presents and go to bed. It's so tiring. I'm glad that they help me. I lie down on my bed and hug the carrot plushy. Sweet dream, my dear carrot ~