CHAPTER 38

Me You?

LUNA'S POV

As I enter the mansion, I can hear a quite loud music from upstairs. One of the reason why they bought this house is it soundproof. So when they are so lazy to practise at BigHit, they will just practise at home.

"They must be still practicing. Aigooo. This boys work until they break their bone." I put my handbag and stuffs in my room and go upstairs.

"Wasso?" Jungkook comes to me with panting and places his big and strong hands on my waist.as he sees me. They just finished their 6th times of dance practicing for tonight.

"Emm." I smile lightly. I'm so tired.

"Congratulation for winning for 9th times." Hobi oppa gives me a hug.

"Gomaore." It's my comeback after my long hiatus. I won 9th award this times.

"Your hard work paid off." Yoongi oppa pats my arm.

"You want to practise again?"

"Yes. Our comeback is approaching."

"But still oppa. You need to rest."

"You also have no difference with us. Look at you now. Coming home late. Sometimes, you were home when the clock already aproaching 3 in the morning and went out from house early 7 in the morning." Jin oppa nags.

"I had fan sign at Gangnam just now and I had to work hard after my long hiatus." I pout.

"Pity my dongsaeng." Tae oppa pinches my cheeks. "At least you swept all the awards you deserved to get. And now you should rest."

"I'm not doing this for awards oppa. It's my passion make me doing all of this."

"Aigooooo. I'm so proud of you." Jin oppa says that like a mom prouds of her daughter.

"Should we stop now? Luna needs to rest?" -Jimin

"Don't stop because of me. Stop because you also need to rest. I don't mind if you still want to continue. I can sleep in any condition."

"We will do 2 more rounds, then we will stop. Are you okay with that?" -Namjoon

"Oooo" I smile to him. "Can I watch it?"

"Of course." -Yoongi

"You should rest. You look pretty damn tired." -Jungkook

"I want to watch." I whimper.

Jungkook lets out a heavy sigh. "Okay. But go to sleep when you already sleepy.

"Alright sir." I salute to him and go sit in front of the big mirror.

They drink water then starts to practise dancing for their new songs again. They start with Fire then Save Me. I always anticipate in their practices when they held it in the house. Believe it or not, I already remembered almost all the steps for their new songs and new dance moves. At first, I give my full focus in Fire but when after one minute for Save Me, my eyes start getting heavier. Without I realise, I sleep there with hugging both of my knees while watching them.

After the songs ended, Jungkook comes to me.

"Aigooo this girl. I told ya, you need to rest." he nags while lifting me like bridal style.

"Already finished?" I mumble in my sleep. I hug his neck when realising that he already lifting me up.

"Emmm."

"I want to sleep with you."

"Yaishhhh. How come you be this brave huh?"

"I trust you." I tighten my hands around his neck. It's not something strange when I slept with Jungkook after we started everything all over again. Almost every night I sleep with him except when I came home late or he came home late due to our work. Other members won't say anything about this since they already about my family rules and how our relationship go on. But sometimes, they will still throw cheesy faces and tease us when I came out from Jungkook's in the morning. 

I like his warmth that embrace around me. It's become habit to sleep with him. I know it's hard for him since he can't even do anything. Instead of that, he needs to hold his need but he never say anything about this. He always happy when I say I want to sleep with him.

"I want to wash up first. You sleep first, hm?" he puts me on his bed carefully.

I nod with my eyes still closing.

After 15 minutes, I can feel his weight besides me. He pulls me closer to his figure and hugs me from behind. 

"Good night, Love." he kisses my head.

"I love you, bunny."

"You are not sleeping yet?"

"On my way to sleep."

"Sorry for distracting your sleep."

"Gwenchana."

"Luna? Can I ask you a few things?"

"About what?" I turn my body to face him.

"Things from past. It's not that I still doubt in you. It's just I want to make things clear." he takes my smokey grey hair and puts it behind my ear.

"Chanyeol and Jimin?" I guess.

He nods lightly. "What happened on the night Chanyeol kissed you? What happened between you and Jimin after MAMA? What happened between you and Jimin in Jimin hyung's room?"

"That night, Chanyeol oppa said that his family wanted to know and meet me at The Shilla Hotel. Then after had our dinner together his parents and sister went back and only left us. He offered me to send me at my car. He confessed then kissed me."

"He kissed you first?" he look at me in shocked.

"Ooooo. Would you like me to kiss him first?" I smile cheesily.

"Yaaa! You only can kiss me, arasso?" he bites the tip of my nose.

"Arasso. He was a bit drunk. Maybe because of that made him didn't think straight." I add my explanation.

"Hm. Then Jimin?"

"That piggy back was nothing. It's just I was mad at Jimin. You know he said that I'm like a grandma that was sweeping dead leaves at backyard. So I ran after him and jumped on his back and bit his ear." I story with angry expression.

Jungkook just giggles all the way. "How can he said that my beautiful lady is like grandma?"

"I know right?"

"A beautiful beast."

"Yaaaaaaa!" I punch his hard rock chest.

"Beauty and beast." he points at him for the beauty and points at me for the beast.

"I'm not sleeping with you." I push myself a little bit away from him to show my protest.

"Just kidding. For me you are beyond beautiful." he pulls me closer to him again.

"That's not really convincing, you know? But nevermind since I'm so sleepy now. I will just proceed for my next story. After MAMA, I felt so tired. When I entered my room, I straighted away slept without changing and washing up my make up. After awhile, Jimin came to search for his earphone that he left it in my room when he ate with me before. After that, he helped me to remove my make up. But that pabo sure pabo. He forgot to close the door. It's relief it was you that passed my room, if it's other people, it will become huge controversy."

"What relief? After that night, my misunderstanding about you became worse. I thought you were playgirl and did that thing with Jimin and Chanyeol."

"At least, you saw it by your eyes not other people. If it's other people, you will hate me more. With things that they would add up to make story looked more interesting. Like what happened at airport last month, it's just Jimin tried to protect me but things went wrong when a reporter said that he tried to hug me in public. Then, there were also dating scandal between me and Jimin after that. With delulu things, ship things, sasaengs and angry ARMY and my fans that against it made me went insane. Heol, it's horrible. It's good now after that was clear."

"You went through so many hard things. Mian, Luna." he caresses my cheeks.

"Why you were sorry?"

"Molla. It's just I think that I'm not spend enough time with you."

"It's okay. I know that you are busy."

"But Luna . ."

"I understand Jungkook. We both busy. You have a comeback, so do I. So I'm not blame on you if your time is limited for me. Now, I'm not regret for staying here. At least, I can see my bunny every day." I smile and pinch his cheeks.

"Thank you for understanding. At first, I thought agreeing to let you stay here was a bad thing since I actually was afraid that I would fall for you all over again and could't erase you from my mind. But I knew not agreeing that would be worst decision ever. I knew that you were willing to do anything to stay in Korea once you made decision to stay. Even if it would danger yourself, right?"

"Heee~" I grin. He know me well.

"Now sleep." he tighten his embrace. I close my eyes against his chest. His warmness and comfortness make me doze off to sleep in minute.


After prearing the breakfast with Yoongi oppa's help, I serve it on dining table. Then, all the members come to have their breakfast with fully dressed.

"You will practise at BigHit today?"

"Yes. They want to record for today practices." -Namjoon

"You will be only at home today?" Tae oppa looks at me at still in home outfit.

"Just for this morning. I will meet Sunmi and Hye Sung in the afternoon. It's been a long time not meeting with them. Then I have MC rehearsal for M!Countdown. I'm free at night. Yeay!"

"You don't have dance or voice practice?" -Jimin

"I have but I'm lazy to go. I need to rest to give my all out tomorrow. I already told YG and he agreed with my suggestion to rest." I giggle.

"I envy you. You are like gold to YG. You are free to do anything." -Hobi

"Tomorrow will be your good bye stage. Ahhh I'm sad and that's the only stage that we can witness." -Jin

"Aishhh you should happy oppa. Tomorrow you will meet your fans again for your comeback stage."

"I'm excited for tomorrow!" -Tae

"Tomorrow's MC will be Luna, Jungkook, Sana from TWICE and Bambam, right?" -Yoongi

"Yeah." -Jungkook

"I'm looking forward for our two maknaes MCing for tomorrow." -Hobi

"Me too." -Jimin

"But he pairs up with Sana onni. Not me." I pout.

"You are jealous?" Jungkook smirks.

"Anniya!"

"Luna is jealous. How cute!" -Namjoon

I can feel blood rushes towards my cheeks. They just giggle at my big giant tomato face. Yaishhh, this boys.


After the boys out for their practices, I watch TV and sleep after that since I only sleep 4 hours last night. I wake up when the clock shows it's already 12.30. I supposely meet Sunmi and Hye Sung at 1 pm. I rush to change my outfit. I just grab my white baggy top that printed with I Love Cookies on it, baby pink short pants and galaxy combat boots. I even have no time to put make up on.

I speed up my car to Gangnam. I park my car at Gae Hwa Oak. I enter the restaurant and spot my both beloved girls at table in the corner of the room.

"Mian!" I throw a guilty puppy face to them.

"What sorry? We wait for 10 minutes, you know?" Hye Sung glare at me.

"I overslept. Heee~" I show my beautiful white teeth to them.

"Do you think we are in toothpaste or toothbrush commercial now, huh? Sit." Sunmi pats the seat besides her for me to sit.

"I think if I become their model, I'm sure their brand will sold out. They need to thank to me." I sit

"So cocky." Hye Sung rolls her eyes.

"What? You need to accept the truth okay?"

"Truth? My !" -Hye Sung

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Order, miss?" a girl around 17 years old greets us and wants to take our order. She must do part time, I guess.

"Ohhh annyeong." we bow a little to her.

"Omo. You are Park Luna. I'm your fan. I really love your voice, character and everything about you." she gets excited when she looks at me.

"Thank you." I smile to her.

"Sorry sorry. What do you want to order?" 

"Give us three set of Bossam." Sunmi replies to her. I actually really crave for Bossam for already 2 months and now it's time to satisfy my craveness. Bossam at this restaurant is the best among the best. They use the famous Jeju black pork and steam it, not boil, to allow the clean taste of pork to shine. The pork is soft, naturally sweet, not gamy, and not greasy at all. The kimchi also crunchy and spicy but it well-balanced make it perfect. The pork being wrapped with kimchi is life.

"Anything else?"

"Just that." 

"Luna?" -Sunmi

"Hm?"

"I heard that tomorrow you will MCing with Bambam." -Sunmi

"Yes. Why?"

"I miss him." Sunmi's smile becomes bitter.

"Be strong, Sunmi ah." I hug her.

"He changed so much after they debuted and when I moved to Busan. He left our relationship hanging just like that. I wish he could be like Yugyeom, still with Hye Sung." her streams already fall from her eyes. 

"Sunmi ah. Don't be like this." I her back.

"You are lucky that you are now with Jungkook again. While I am with no one. I should move on but I'm still here." she breaks the hug and wipes her tears.

"There will be a right guy for you. Trust me." Hye Sung tries to convince Sunmi.

"I agree with Hye Sung. Which guy dare to reject my beautiful girl, huh? Let me kick him." I cross my leg and blow my bangs.

"And I will punch him until he die." Hye Sung make both her hand into punches and punch the air act like that guy is right infront her.

"Heol. Both of you are like gangsters." Sunmi chuckles. "Gomaore for making me laugh and now I will treat both of you since I already can move back to Seoul now and be Chief Manager."

"What? Chincha? I thought you just in holidays." -Me

"Surprise!" -Sunmi

"Yaishhh this girl."

"Your order miss." the waitress earlier comes with our food.

"Kamsahamnida." -Me

"Luna onni? Can I take picture with you?" she hesitates to ask me for a picture. Maybe she afraid that she will interupt my privacy.

"Sure." I stand up and stand beside her. "Sunmi, can you take picture of us?"

Sunmi nods and she shyly gives her phone to Sunmi. After a few poses and pictures we take, her phone goes back to her.

"Kamsahamnida onni. Congratulation for winning and good luck for tomorrow. Enjoy your meals." she smiles ear to ear and leaves us.

"Woooooo my stomach growling and this looks really delicious." Hye Sung starts to eat.

We start to eat the meal but our mouth won't stop from moving. We story about a lot of things about our love life, our career world with me as an idol, Sunmi as a chief manager of Lotte Hotel and Hye Sung as famous photographer and our life. Maybe our career path all different but that doesn't mean that it will separate our friendship. Maybe each of us busy but we still will make time to meet each other. We will always support each other and share our happy and sad moments together.

After having our meal, I need to rehearse for M!Countdown tomorrow. Boom already wait for me there. Tomorrow's broadcast will be hold at open area, so many fans already there to watch our rehearsal. I get out from my car with black mask, sunglasses and black hat since the weather a bit hot and we do this in open area so the hotness will be doubled. As I'm out from my car, Boom and a few of the guards surround and lead me to the backstage. Jungkook, Bambam and Sana onni already there.

"It's been a long time, Luna." Bambam hugs me.

"Ooooo." I have no hate to Bambam cause I know why he leaves his relationship with Sunmi hanging and he asks me to make it as a secret.

"I want to talk to you later."

"Why?"

"Just later." I leave him and go towards Sana onni to greet her.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, onni." I bow to her.

"Ohhh Luna. Wasso?" she welcomes me with a cute smile that sure will melt every guy's heart.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Late? It's 3 o'clock.You are on time, girl."

"Since all aIready here, shall we start now?" the producer asks four of us.

"Yes." All of us answer at the same time.

Jungkook gradually comes closer to me when we are on our way to climb the stairs to the stage. Bambam walks with Sana since they are from the same agency.

"I love Cookies, huh?" he smiles cheekily.

"Huh?" I look at him blankly. Still don't get what he wants to say.

"Your shirt, pabo. Your outfit definitely my type of girl."

"Ouh. Then?" I look at the word on my shirt. Actually I don't notice that until he said it to me. It's the gift from Jimin for my birthday and this is the first time I wear it. Savage Jimin.

"Ahhh nevermind." he pouts.

"Sulking? I'm not persuading." I laugh evilly.

"Ahhhh this girl."

"Such a cute bunny. Stop acting like that, we are on stage. Bye." I go besides Bambam since I'm being paired with Bambam for tomorrow's event.

The rehearsal goes on smoothly and we end it earlier than expected since all of us have experience in MCing. Just a few things that I don't like about this is Jungkook's cheesy line to Sana. It makes me kinda jealous. I just let it slide for now. I can't let jealousy take over me.

At first, Jungkook wants to go back with me since we will go back at the same place but it's too risky to do. People will sense something between us. So we just go back separately, he's go back with his manager and I go back with my car.


"Okay. Finish with hair. Now make up." stylist onni already done make my -length smokey grey hair in to a big wavy one then she sits on long chair to do my make up.

"Can I not wear make up, onni?"

"Michoso? It's your good bye stage. You must look outstanding." she starts tp put primer on my face..

"Onni? Make it light."

"Oooo. I know you don't light heavy one."

"Good. That makes me loves you more." I make my mouth like I'm gonna kiss her.

"Yucks. You creep me out." she slaps lightly my lips with her finger.

After doing my make up and change my clothes, I go to the backstage. The show about to start. Sana onni already there.

"Onni." I bow to her.

"Ohh Luna." she also bows lightly to me. "Can I ask you something?" she wanders her eyes around the place like to search for a person.

"What, onni?" I look at the back of me to check wheather there are people behind me. It's only both of us there. Jungkook and Bambam still not arrive.

"Are you in relationship with Jungkook?" I can sense a bit of jealousy with her question. What with that?

"Huh?" I'm surprised with her question.

"They are close friend since high school, isn't it Luna?" Bambam suddenly interupts our conversation. He's with Jungkook.

"Ohh chincha?"

"I know it since we were from same high school. Me, Yugyeom, Jungkook and Luna."

"Ahhh chincha? Mian onni didn't know about that."

"It's okay onni."

"Okay. It's the time!" the producer asks us to go to the stage to start the show.

At first, the four of us MCing together, then it's just Jungkook and Sana. I wait at the backstage with Bambam while waiting for our turn.

"Luna! You said that you want to talk something to me yesterday."

"Ahhh I forgot about that. Mian!"

"It's about what?"

"Sunmi. She's in Seoul."

"Chincha?" his face looks brighter when I said about that.

"Oooo. She moves back to Seoul. She got hired by Lotte Hotel to be their Chief Manager."

"I'm happy for her."

"Bambam ah? Don't you think it's time to get back with her? She still loves you. Yugyeom can make it until now, I''m sure you can."

"But I'm afraid that my fans will get know about this and hurt her."

"Trust me, she's strong enough to get through that. I know Sunmi, she's the strongest among us. Separating with you make her weak. Stop leaving her hanging."

"Will her take me back?"

"I'm pretty sure she will. You are not cheating on her. Explain to her that you were doing that for her safety. She will be happy that you care about her." I pat his arm.

"Gomaore for keeping this secret from her. I will meet her someday. Help me okay?"

"With all I might." I focus back to Jungkook and Sana. I wish I'm in Sana's spot. Jungkook's line need to say to Sana that she's her destiny and she's his style. I sigh and clench my teeth.

"Heyy. You are jealous?" Namjoon's voice suddenly distracts my focus. It's their turn after Monsta X's perfomance. They just get ready for their stage. Now is DIA's perfomance, then Monsta X then them.

"Anniya!"

"You are, queen of self denial." Jimin pulls my nose.

"He needs to say that line. It's scripted." -Yoongi.

"But still. Why he needs to say that she's his destiny, his style and sings a cute song to her. Uhhhh." I let it out finally.

"Woahhh!" all of them giggles at me.

I look at Jungkook and Sana already come to us to switch the turn.

"Come, Bambam." I pull Bambam's hand to the stage. I can see his face like want to ask the members what's wrong with me but the members just laughs. I fix my facial expression and start MCing. It goes smoothly. When it's the most waited moments for ARMYs come, I just stand at the side of the stage to watch their comeback stage. They start it with Fire then it moves to Save Me. They give their best to perform to their fans. That's what amazing about them. For them , ARMYs are the strength.

When the perfomance about to end, me and Bambam slowly move to the centre of the stage. After the perfomance ended, we congratulate them for their successful comeback. After 4 more perfomances by other groups and solo, we switch again since I need to prepare for my stage. I'm the last one that will perform today.

I change from yellow tees that tuck in to high waisted skirt into white dress.After changing, I go to the backstage to wait for my turn. Every celebrities that already did their perfomances already at the backstage to wait for closing ceremony.

"Good luck noona." Jinhong from Double AA gives his support to me.

"Kamsahamnida." 

Other idols at the backstage gives their support to me. I just can say thank you.

"Good luck, maknae." Tae oppa hugs me. Then, Jimin, Hobi, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Gomaore, oppa." my eyes start teary. I can't with this boys. They did so much to me.

"Yaaa! Don't cry. You will ruin your make up. You are not even go on stage yet." Jin oppa scolds me.

"Ooooo." I hold the tears from falling.

"Your turn, Luna!" Hobi oppa pushes me to climb to the stage. I encounter Jungkook on the stage that on the way to go to the backstage. He still manage to hug me to give his support.

"Good luck, Love." he whispers to my ears and breaks the hug and go to the backstage. His good luck gives chills to my spine and makes me full of spirit.

I take a deep breath and go to the center of the stage to start my perfomance. Since this is the good bye stage, I give my all out. I can hear my fans screaming and cheering for me. I gain more and more strength and spirit. After I end my perfomance, all celebrities go to the stage for the closing ceremony and announcing the winner of the week. I don't even feel nervous since the nominees for the winner are BTS and my other song feat G-Dragon. For me, it's okay if I don't win for this week since I got all what I want. I got back to perform on the stage and I got to see my fans. Awards are not a big deal. My passion, my family, my fans come first.

But to my surprise, I'm the winner. It means, I get 10th awards for this comeback. The stream starts to flow from my eyes, the microphone in my hold vibrating since my hands start to shiver. I want to say something but my voice can't come out since I feel so touching and emotional with this. Jungkook that stands besides me, hugs me to support me. Yoongi oppa my hair to calm me down. All BTS' members look at me in worry.

"Luna? Gwenchana?" Jungkook asks me.

"Oooo. Gomaore Jungkook ah." I break the hug and smile to him.

I start my speech with thanking my parents then my family, CEO Yang, all the producers that contibute in my comeback wheather officially or unofficailly, my collegue, G-Dragon oppa for featuring with me in one of the songs for this comeback, all my friends that support me and Bangtan members. I will insert them in every winning speech. Even sometimes, people said I just mention them to gain some publicity but that people had no idea how much I really thank them. Out of others, I give a big special thanks to my fans that still support me after my long hiatus, that still loyal to me after 3 years longing for my comeback. Only with my perfomances, I can show to them how much I love them.

After my speech, Bambam, Jungkook and Sana end the show with congratulating me and say good bye. Others bow and congratulate me for winning. The music of my song start for the encore. Others already leave the stage but Bangtan still there to celebrate it with me. I start to sing with them for the encore. When the song end, the crowd asking for more. I look at the producer at the side of the stage to ask for his permission and he gives thumbs up and okay sign. I request to sing my other song that featuring Jiyong oppa. For my line, I let Bangtan members sing it but when it comes to G-Dragon rap part, I give sign to them to shut up and let me do the rap part. They look at me with hesitation since Jiyong oppa's rap is so fast but to their surprise I do it a good job on that. All of them dumbfounded and the crowd cheers for me.

As the song end, the surround me and hug me together in every side. Jimin at the back, Jin at the south east, Tae at the northeast, Jungkook in the front, Namjoon at northwest, Hobi at west and Yoongi at southwest.

"Oppa! I can't breathe." 

"This is congratulation gift. So sweet, right?" -Tae

"Oooo but please break it. I lost my breathe." 

"Mian!" -Hobi

They finally break the hug. I catch my breathe again. They grin to me.

"Gomaore." I give my sincerest smile to them. They still celebrate with me even they lose. I really don't have word to thank them. They make me feel I'm part of the family. They treat me like I'm their real little sister. Others won't have idea how much I love these boys.