CHAPTER 35

Me You?

LUNA'S POV

I can hear it's raining heavily outside. I glance at the clock that stick on my office's wall before standing up from my comfort chair. It's comfort but it's still make my body hurts and tired. The clock already shows 11.20 pm and I'm still in my office finishing the latest design. I turn off my apple iMac before going out from my room. As I get in to my car, my stomach growl like there is no tomorrow. I don't eat anything from the morning. My schedule for today is so packed. I have song recording in the morning, my new CF press conference after that, then finish my new design in the night. I just eat cream crackers and that's in the morning. I take out my phone and dial Jimin's number.

"Jimin ah." I call him with aegyo.

"You must want something from me. Just spill it." he really knows it. Ahahha. 

"Heeee. Oppa?" I make a cute face even he can not see it.

"Are you crazy?"

"Heheheh. Jimin ah?"

"What?"

"Are you already sleep?"

"If I sleep, I won't talk to you now, pabo."

"Pizza? I don't eat from this morning." I pout.

"You did it again. How many times did I need to remind you not to skip your meal."

"Yaaa don't nag. You are like Jin oppa sometimes huh? I'm so busy today."

"It's not only you that busy."

"You want to eat it or not? If not it's okay." I let out a sigh.

"Aigooo this girl. I'm not sleeping yet. Just buy it but come to my room. I'm lazy to go downstairs."

"Yeay yeay yeay! What about other members?"

"I think they already sleep. Their room already dark."

"Okay. I'll be home in 30 minutes."

"Arasso."

After that I drive to dominos to buy pizza.

When I enter the house, it's already in dark. Just some lights on. I go straight to Jimin's room since I starve so much. I enter his room after a few knock to give a sign that I want to get in. You know in case he doesn't wear anything. But Jimin is not a man that not wear anything when he wants to sleep so I don't worry much. In BTS members, only one person that sometimes does not wear anything to sleep and it's Jungkook. That's why before I enter his room few years ago, one of them will check wheather he was wearing clothes or not. But now I never enter his room.

As I enter Jimin's room, I can see he is laying on his bed, staring on his laptop. After he sees me entering, he turns off the laptop and put it on the desk besides his bed. I put one box of extra large size pizza and two cans of cola on the floor. Don't want to mess his bed. You know Park Jimin when eating just like 5 years old boy. I bet the crumbs will be all over his bed.

"What pizza?" he looks at me with sparkle eyes after seeing the box of pizza and comes towards me.

"Beef pepperoni with extra cheese." I sit on the floor and he does so.

"Good. Just like what I crave for." he claps his hand.

"I'm that hungry but you that excited." I glare at him.

"You think only you that hungry huh?" he starts to open the cola and hands me one of it.

"Such a pig." I open the box and hand him a slice.

"Not your problem." he eats it like I'm not there. 

"Jimin ah? Why all the members already slept? Do you have early schedule tomorrow?"

"We have dance practice at 7." he answers without glancing at me. Still focuses on his pizza.

"Ahhh. Then why you're not sleeping yet? You have early schedule but you still do not sleep. It's not good for your body, Chim." I start to nag.

"I accidently drank coffee with Jungkook just now and now I can't sleep."

"Jungkook already sleeps?"

"Maybe."

We eat while our mouth do not stop from chatting and arguing with each other. After finishing the pizza, Jimin takes the empty box and cans to throw in to the dustbin downstairs and comes again to his room with broom and shovels in his hands. I clean up the crumbs on the floor.

"Luna?" he just looks at me cleaning up.

"What?" I just continue with sweeping the floor.

"You look like maid. Ohhh not, you look like my granny that sweeping the dead leaves at her backyard." he laughs hard.

"Yaaa you little bastard." I run to him that already run from me. I speed up and jump on his back. I pull his hair and bite his ears. He groans in pain. As he struggles to pinch my cheek while I'm still on his back suddenly the door opens. After seeing Jungkook that completely only looks at me, I jump off from Jimin's back. 

"It's not what you think, Jungkook." Jimins goes to him. I just numb there.

"Not my problem, hyung. I just came for my headphone that you borrow from me but I think I came at wrong time." he glances at me and looks at Jimin again.

"Ohhh your headphone." Jimin about to get the headphone.

"It's okay, hyung. I don't really need it now. Sorry for the interuption." Jungkook closes the door and I can see a cold face with smirk before closing the door.

I let out a small sigh but enough to hear by Jimin.

"What are we going to do?" he asks with guilty face.

"Nothing. It's not your fault, Chim." I smile slightly to him.

"But your relationship with him just about to okay. It's already 2 weeks we don't hear both of you quarrel with each other but now he misunderstood again." he gradually steps closer to me.

"We never in a good state, Chim. We don't argue with each other doesn't mean that we already okay with each other. That will never happen."

"Luna . ."

"You should sleep, Chim. You have practice tomorrow. Don't worry about us. I used to this." I pat his muscle arm and exit from his room.

After showering, I can't sleep eventhough it's already 1.15 am. It's maybe because I shower but I know what happened earlier that made my mind in a mess again that make me can't sleep. I wear my white satin pijama and go towards lamp table besides my bed. I take out a music box that I got during my birthday last time and go outside my room to the swimming pool. I want to take a fresh air to clear my mind. I don't know who gave this but it becomes special to me in instance. I open it and it plays butterfly melody from BTS. Maybe that makes it special. I doubt if it from BTS members cause only them know Butterfly really gives strong impact for me. I take the necklace that I keep inside the music box and stare at it. As I hear the melody and all the memory me with Jungkook comes makes I can't hold my tears.

The memory from the first time I bumped in to him to the latest memory I'm with him haunts me.

* * * THROWBACK * * * 

As I went in to the haunted house, the phobia that happened to me when I'm 6 years old hunts me and made me scared. As I closed my eyes and cried like there's no tomorrow, suddenly I felt a warm big hand wraped his around me and pulled me in to his embrace. It made me a little bit calm. I knew the scent. The scent that I really love. I told him that I'm scared and he soothed me down. He brought me away from the haunted house and his hand still stayed on waist until I got in to Yoongi oppa's car. We kept silent, didn't utter a single word until I felt asleep. As I slept, I felt so comfortable and I didn't know why.

My sleep got interupted when I felt myself not comfortable anymore. As I opened my eyes, I found myself already in my room and Jungkook that about to get out from my room. It's already night.

"Jungkook?" I called him in a low voice. My head felt a little bit dizzy after crying.

"Why? Do you want anything?" he sat on my bed. He looked worried about me.

"Can you stay by my side?" I looked at him.

"Huh?" he looked shocked.

"Just for tonight. I'm afraid of that thing."

"Em . ." 

"It's okay. I must out of my mind." I sit up and faced him. "I will just call Jimin or others. I burden you so much. Sorry." I'm about to get off from my bed but suddenly he grabbed my wrist.

"I will stay." he made me back to my last position. "I rather stay here than let others do that." he mumbled that but I can't hear it properly as my head still spinning and he said it in a really low tone.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Why are you crying just now?"

"Huh?"

"You look like you are phobia of something."

"When I'm 6 years old, my family and I went to amusement park in New York and I was so excited to go to haunted house as I wanted to know what's inside it. At first they didn't allow me to because that haunted house in renovation so it's closed but I still wanted to go there. As I saw they were busy with taking picture of Louis, I sneaked in to the hause as I saw the door that closed before that, opened at that time. I went deeper in to the house and I found nothing. Then I felt bored cause I didn't find any monster or ghost, then when I went to door to exit from the house, it's already locked. It made me agitated. I  tried to go to the room that I didn't went in, in case there were another exit door there. As I went it, I saw many ghost manequin. I remembered every each faces of it. I stucked there for 40 minutes until a group of rescuer rescued me. After that I didn't go to any haunted house. Until now I can't get rid of that scary faces. Sometimes it will haunt me and made me phobia each time of it." I open up my story. Suddenly I felt so comfortable with him like before.

"Ahhh now I know." he nodded. 

"Jungkook? Can you go out from my room for awhile? I want to shower before sleeping."

"Okay." he was about to get up.

"Promise me to come again to my room after this. I'm scared." 

He nodded and smiled lightly. "You want to eat anything?"

"I lost my appetite." I shook my head.

"Okay then." he exits from my room.

After 40 minutes, he came to my room with bread in his hand.

"Eat." he handed me the bread.

"But . ."

"I don't want to know. Just eat." he took my right hand put the bread on it. Then he just got in to my room.

"Thank you." I closed the door and went to my bed and sat on it.

Silent filled between both of us. I just eat half of the bread and then put it on my desk. I really didn't have apptite to eat. I yawned and my eyes got heavier time by time.

"Sleep." he suddenly voiced out without taking his eyes off from his phone.

"You can sleep up here but don't do nonsense things." I start to lay on my bed and pulled the vintage duvet until it covers half of my body. I took Cream and cuddled it. When I did so, I can feel Jungkook's eyes captured all of my actions. "Good night and promise me to stay here." I mumbled it and drifted to sleep after that. As I slept, I can feel a warm lip landed on my forehead.

Sunlight managed to get through the white curtain that covered the glass door and it pushed me to wake up from my sleep but I really didn't want to wake up from my sleep as I felt so warm and cozy. It's the most cozy sleep after years. I opened my eyes and I found myself in Jungkook's cuddles. I saw Cream on the floor beside Jungkook's bed sides. I stared at his calm sleep. Our faces just a few inch apart and I really missed to stare at his face this close. I his hair, down to his eyes, then nose and my fingers stopped at his lips. The lips that I never touch for a long time. As I saw him a little bit interupted from my action, I closed my eyes again and took away my fingers from his lips. I fake my sleep as I can feel he already woke up from his sleep.

He yawned. Suddenly, I felt a hand caressed my face. Then he removed his hand from my waist and carefully took his hand that became my pillow for a night and put my head on pillow again. "I miss you." he said it and kissed my forehead. He took Cream on the floor and made me cuddled Cream again. Then he just left my room. As I heard that the door already closed from outside, I opened my eyes and tried to digest from what I heard just now. Maybe I wrongly heard it. It won't happen.

* * * * *

After what happened last two weeks, our relationship becomes better. Even we don't talk much with each other but we don't argue with each other anymore. The memory of last two weeks really make me feel happy. I really miss to be in his cuddles and embrace. But now, I bet he will be cold again with me. Remembering the night that we started to get apart made me broke in to pieces. Remembering all the sweet and happy memories with him that I really miss to have it again make my tears that I hold, roll down towards my cheeks.

My legs already weak. Suddenly my butterfly necklace slip from my hold and fell in to the swimming poll. It makes me anxious. I put the music box on deckchair and in a second I jump in to the poll. I hold my breath and search for the necklace in the water. After 8 minutes in the cold water, I can find the necklace. As I want to go up, suddenly I can't feel my leg and it's already cramp because of the cold water because it's raining just now. I can't swim to the stairs to get off from the poll. It makes me drown. I panic and try to call for help but I know nobody can help me now. I bet Jimin already sleep. As I up and down in the water suddenly I can hear a splash and someone come to help me.

He brings me up from the poll. He tilts my head, supports my jaw and pinches my nose. He does first aid breathing mouth to mouth since I already fainted because of too much water get in to my mouth. The water go out from my mouth and I cough. I sit up but still coughing continously. 

"Thank God." he furious to hug me as I'm already awake.

"Jungkook?" I stop coughing and stare at him with blurred vision but I still can capture his figure.

"What are you trying to do actually? Are you insane?" he yells and breaks the hug.

"I'm cold." I pull his body towards me to get the warm.

''You drive me insane. Wait a minute." he gets up and goes towards his room. After a minute, he comes with towel and wraps it around me.

"For you? You must be cold."

"Don't need to care about me." he helps me to get up and sends me towards my room.

"Thank you." I look at him.

"Hm." he closes the glass door and back to his room. I close the curtain before he dissapears from my sight. I take a shower again and sleep.

I wake up when the clock already 6.30 am. I need to meet Teddy and Kush at 8 am for my next progress for my comeback. I feel my body is so heavy but I gather all energy that I have to get off from my bed. My throat is so dry so I decide to drink water first before showering. As I exit from my room, I can see Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung in the kitchen, preparing for the breakfast.

"Morning." I greet them and take the glass.

"Good morning, my sweetie." Taehyung oppa grins and shows his square smile.

"Do you have schedule . ." Jin oppa looks at me that facing his back. "Omo Luna. Your face is so pale." he rushes towards me.

"Is it?"

"Ooo." Yoongi oppa puts his palm on my forehead to check my temperature. "You definitely catch a fever, girl." he takes his hand off.

"But I have many things to do today." I say it with slow voice.

"How do you want to do things when you are like this? No, I prohibit you. I will call Boom after this to clear your schedule for today." he starts to take his phone from his pocket.

"Ahh oppa."

"Good morning, hyung." Jungkook enters the kitchen with a weak energy.

"Good . ." Tae oppa glances at him. "Omo Kookie. You are so pale. Do you have a fever too?" Tae oppa goes towards him.

"Yes hyung and why is it too? Who have a fever too? You?" he puts his palm on Tae oppa's forehead.

"Not me. Luna." he shoves Jungkook's hand off his hand and points at me. Then, Jungkook spontaneously looks at me. I can see his pale face. Is it because of last night?

"What a coincidence. Both of you catch a fever together." Tae oppa gets hype about it.

"Hyung!" -Jungkook

"Is it a good thing to have a fever, oppa?" I glare at Tae oppa.

"Definitely yes. You can skip your schedule." -Tae

"But I still need to do it after this and that's means more works."

"Okay. It's a bad thing. But at least you have a partner. You can take care of each other." -Tae

"I will go to the practice." -Jungkook

"No. You won't. Rest until you are okay." -Yoongi

"Hyung. ."

"No Jungkook. It might worse if you force yourself. If Luna I don't allow, so do you, understand?" -Jin

"But hyung.. "

"No but but. Both of you need take care of each other. We won't be home until tonight. So no quarrel. I will call Boom and our manager to inform about this." he starts to dial the number. "Yoongi, Taehyung. Bring the food to the table and call others. We are late." he commands and leaves the kitchen to talk to the phone. Tae oppa busy to bring the food to the table and Yoongi oppa calls others. I look at Jungkook and Jungkook looks at me.

"Do you want water?" I ask him.

"Hm." I consider that as yes. I go to get another glass and pour warm plain water in to it and hand it to him. After drinking, both of us go towards dining table to have some breakfast. I sit between Jimin and Hobi oppa.

"I heard that both of you have fever." Jimin looks at Jungkook then me.

"Hm." Jungkook nods.

"Rest." Jimin smiles to us.

"Nutella?" Hobi asks me. He offers to spread the nutella for me.

"I don't want to eat." I shook my head.

"Eat Luna." Jimin glares at me.

I shook my head again.

"At least one bite." Hobi already wants to feed me.

"I will eat later."

"Promise us?" -Namjoon

I nod.

"Jungkook? Bread?" Hobi oppa wants to feed Jungkook this time.

"Don't want, hyung."

"Yaaa. Both of you catch a fever together and now both of you don't want to eat together. How can we trust you to leave only both of you together? " Namjoon oppa starts to nag. 

"Wait. How can both of you have a fever together. Last night, I saw both of you just fine. What happened last night?" -Jimin

"Nothing, Chim. Just coincidence. Just eat palli. You will be late."

After finishing their breakfast, they clean up the table and wash the dishes. I say that I will wash it but they just want me to rest. That's what I don't like when I'm sick. I know that they are worried but they treat me like I'm not capable to do anything. Before they leave, they make sure that Jungkook and me eat the medicine. After they leave, I go to the living room. Jungkook's already there, watching the television. I can feel his gaze that follow my figure.

"Jungkook ah."

"Hm?" his eyes still on the screen.

"Sorry."

"For?"

"Making you sick."

"I'm used to it." 

"Huh? But I read that you rarely fallen sick."

He ignores me. I just watch the TV after no response from him. When the clock already 11.30 am, I go towards my room to take a bath but Jungkook still there, do not move a bit, still laying on the sectional couch. Actually, he already gets ready to have practice with them but Jin and Namjoon oppa strongly prohibits him to do so. I take a bath with warm water since I feel cold because of high temperature of my body. After taking bath, I wear an oversize sweater to warm my body and mid calf length pants. I try to search my handphone but I can't find it in my room. I go to the living room to search my handphone. I find it on the couch. As I take it, Jungkook looks at me.

"Chanyeol hyung call just now. I said that you will call him back." he says it with serious tone.

"Okay. Thank you." I lay on the sectional couch. I lay on the horizontal and he lays on the vertical.

I dial Chanyeol's number. After a few beep, he picks up the call.

"Yobosaeyo oppa."

"Luna."

"Why oppa?"

"I go to YG building just now to meet Mino hyung for our collab and I search for you to go out for lunch. Then your manager told that you have a fever. I just want to check you out."

"Just a normal fever."

"Can I visit you?"

"Huh?"

"If I do not interupt your rest."

"Just come. I'm okay with it. But I do not live at my house now."

"Ohh you move out? Where do you live now?"

"I stay with BTS members now."

"What?" he yells.

"You broke my ears, oppa." I keep a distance between my phone and my ears.

"How can that be?"

"I will story to you after this. I do not have energy to talk."

"Hm. Okay. Can you send me the address?"

"I will whatsapp the location."

"Do you want anything? I bet you don't have anything to eat since you don't have maid there."

"Em. Can you buy me porridge?" actually my stomach already growl since I don't eat anything yet.

"Okay. I'll be there in less than hour."

"Oppa? Can you buy that porridge two?" I glance at Jungkook that still focuses on the televison. I know he heard my conversation since his head just above of my head.

"Okay. You must be hungry."

I just let a light chuckle since I'm lack of energy right now.

"Rest first. Bye." he hangs up.

I just watch televison while watching the television. After one hour, I hear the bell rings. It must be Chanyeol oppa. I wake up lazily and go towards the gate. 

"Omo Luna. You are so pale. Do you eat anything yet?" he wraps his left hand around my shoulder like I can't walk with other hand holding the porridge.

"I have no appetite oppa." I take his hand off my shoulder and walk in to the house and he just follows besides me.

"Do you want water? I will take it for you."

"It's okay oppa. I can do it." I walk to the kitchen and take 3 glasses and pour plain water in to 2 glasses and orange juice to the other one glass. I take the medicine in the cabinet and take one glass of plain water and one glass of juice. "Oppa? Can you bring that glass to the living room? I don't have enough hands." 

"Okay." he follows to the living room. His eyes widen after seeing Jungkook.

"Hyung." Jungkook sits up and bows 30 degree to Chanyeol.

"You also sick?"

Jungkook nods and smiles lightly to him.

"Ahhh that's why Luna asks me to buy the porridge two." he sits on the couch after I give a sign for him to sit.

"Drink oppa." I hand him the orange juice.

"You also eat." he takes out the porridge from the plastic.

"I will eat later." I sip a bit the plain water.

"You must eat before eating the medicine." he casually puts his hand on my forehead to test my temperature. "It's so hot. You must eat the medicine faster."

"Ooo oppa."

"Luna? What about earlier? Since when?"

"It's alread a month. My oppa needed to go back to London to help my daddy. He doesn't permits to stay alone and only them that he trusts so here is my home now."

"Ahhh. Why you don't tell me about this earlier? You can stay at my dorm."

"Huh?"

Suddenly his phone rings. It saves me from answering his random question. Thank God. He picks up the call and after awhile he hangs up.

"Luna? I need to go back to SM. I have something to do. Sorry I can't accompany you for lunch." he gets up.

"It's okay oppa. We will have it later okay?"

"Arasso. Rest well. Eat the porridge and the medicine. Get well soon." he pats my head. "Jungkook? You also eat the porridge and medicine. Get well soon." he smiles to Jungkook.

"Thank you, hyung." he bows again to Chanyeol.

"Aish break the formality and please take care of my Luna."

"Ohh arasso, hyung." he glances at me.

"Okay. Annyeong. Get well soon." he leaves the house. Thanks to the automatic door so I do not need to lock it. I'm so lack of energy right now. I get up from the couch and sit on the black furry carpet on the floor. I open the porridge and put spoon in the container. I place one of the porridge in front of me and one on Jungkook's side.

"Eat?" I look at him that already laying on the couch.

"Lost my appetite after seeing not so-sweet-drama."

"Huh?" my heart hurts after hearing that.

"Just eat if you want to eat. Do not try to fake your care about me."

"It's not that. I just owe you so much. Please eat it."

"Why are you forcing so much?"

"It's for your own sake. Please Jungkook, I'm tired of all of this. I'm tired of having fight with you."

He looks at me then looks away. After a second, he sits on the carpet. I hand him the plain water. We eat in silence. After 5 spoons, my stomach can accept any of it anymore. I drink the plain water and eat the medicine. It same goes to Jungkook. He only can eat half of it. I close the container and let the container on the table. I feel so tired to go to the kitchen. I end up laying on the couch again. So does Jungkook. We watch the TV again. After a few hours, my eyes get heavier. I feel a little bit cold as I wear mid calf pants but I'm so lazy to get the blanket from my room. So I just hug both of my leg and curl like anteater. After awhile, I fell asleep.

Time by time, I feel so comfortable and I don't feel cold anymore. After an hour and half, I wake up. As I open my eyes, I find myself cover with blanket and pilloe under my head. I glance at Jungkook that also sleeping in blanket. It must be his work. I carress his face and stare at his face, trying to reminisce the moments. I wonder why always he acts cold but still take care of me. Why it's always him that will help me when I'm in critical condition? Why I always burden him? Why he always helps me even he has choice not to? Why he always tries to hurt me? Why he acts cold but still warm sometimes? Why he still give big impact on me? Why I can't get rid of you, Jeon Jungkook?

Then I decide to sleep again after tired of thinking what will happen between us in the future.