CHAPTER 15

Me You?

Jungkook's POV

We wait for bus for 15 minutes. I'm taking her to mall that witness our first meeting. Maybe she doesn't remember this, but I will remember this forever. I want her to forget about the problem for at least one day. I want her to be happy. When the bus arrives, we go inside and search for a couple seat. When the bus starts moving, silent fills the atmosphere. Both of us don't know what to say since we never this close.

"Where are you taking me actually?" she suddenly voices since it's too awkward.

"Just follow the flow, okay." my voice is like whispering.

"What? I can't hear it. Please make it a little bit louder." she's facing my cheek. 

I face her. Suddenly, I can't say a word. Her face about an inch from me. I can see her blood rush towards her cheeks. She just stay still. Don't know what to say, or even move. I take a glance towards her soft lips. Gulp. I swallow hard. I look at in front again. I can't look at her for a long time. I'm afraid that I can't control myself from smashing my lips toward hers. She also look at in front again and keep silent. Awkwardness filling the atmosphere. After a minute, I can see the bus stop in front of the mall.

"We will go there." I point at the mall. She looks at the mall and the bus stops at bus stop. The bus drops us there and leaves.

"Why are you taking me here?" she stares at me with confuse look.

"Just want you to enjoy the day."

She nods like an innocent kid.

"So let's go." she says it with joyful.

"Wait. Wear this mask." I hand her a mask that I always bring to anywhere in case I need to wear it.

"Why?"

"I thought you have IQ 146 but you still stupid eh?"

"Yaaa!" she yells at me.

"Hahahaha. Luna Luna." I giggle.

She pouts and looks away.

"I'm an idol and I'm going out with a girl and the girl is coincidently not my blood related and she's also a trainee that so famous on the internet. So I don't want an inappropriate rumor spread."

"Ahhh is that so? But why Jiyong oppa still wear mask when he's going anywhere even she's not with a girl?" she asks again. Ahhh she's is so innocent like 5 years old kid.

"It's because he doesn't want people recognise him. He wants privacy." I start to wear my mask and put my cap on. This way is better. When I wear it, she also starts to wear it. When we finish wear the mask, we enter the mall.

"But Jungkook ah, this one time I bump in to a person, it's here. He also wear mask. I think he had a flu." Is she talking about me? If it's here, I'm pretty sure it's me.

"Flu?"

"Yes."

"Why are you sure he had a flu? You remember his face?"

She shooks her head. I already expect that she doesn't remember me.

"Wait Jungkook." she suddenly stops.

"Why? Are you hungry?" I also stop. She scans me from head to toe.

"When is our first meet? Was it at Bigbang concert?"

"You think?"

"Ahhhh so it's true that you are the guy with white tee, strip jeans and timberlands?" she starts walking again. We're going towards cinema.

"You think?"

"I thought the guy with mask that I bumped in to is handsome but my expectation is wrong."

"Yaaaaa! I'm handsome okay? I have many fans."

"Many fans not proving you are handsome." She sticks her tongue out and runs towards ticket counter to buy the ticket. This girl is really a beast. She buys the ticket and I buy popcorn. Two middle size caramel popcorn and two large cola. When watching a movie, popcorn and cola are a must. We watch frozen. I don't know why she buys this, I don't have enough time to object it. Since this is for her, I will just follow the flow.

"You don't mind we are watching this?" she grins.

"I'm a man, of course I mind but since I don't have enough time to protest, I will just follow."

"Are you a man? I thought you are a girl. That's why I bought this." she laughs out loud.

"Yaaaa! You are such an ."

"Mian." she stops laughing. " I really want to watch this movie and I'm about to ask Sulli to watch it with me but things happened and now we're here so I'm watching this with you." she suddenly looks sad and just stares at the floor. Aigooo this girl. Woman can change her emotion with just a second eh? Just now she's just like a happy kid that got lollipop and now she's like a kid that lost her mother in a mall.

I look at my watch. The movie already about to start. I grab her wrist and go towards Room 9. We search for our seat and sit. I hand her the popcorn and she hands me the cola.

"Do you okay with this?" she whispers to my ear.

"Shhhh. The movie about to start."

She stares at the screen as the movie already started. She seems really like the movie. When the movie ended it's already 12.30 and our stomach are growling, asking for food. We go to restaurant in mall. When the food is served, we enjoy the food happily.

"You love the movie?"

"Yes. I wish I have a sister like Elsa or Anna. I know I won't ever can get so I just wish for a friend. But it seems like a friend is also possible." she's flicking her food.

"It's not only her in this world. I believe you can find one."

"I'm tired of finding one. Maybe I'm fated to be alone." she continues to eat and keeps silent again. Can she throw about that for a day?

After finishing our lunch, we go to arcade, bowling and karoake. We are having fun and laughing out loud together. She can forget about it for now and I'm happy to see her happy. Is this love? You are happy when seeing someone you love happy? Actually, I'm not too sure about it yet and I decide to discover myself from time to time.

It's already 5 when we exit the the mall. We decide to go to cafe before we leave. We need some coffee to soak our throat. We go dog cafe that only 2 blocks from the mall. When we enter the cafe the cute puppies and dogs welcome us. Suddenly Luna screams when one a cute white puppy approaches her.

"Waaaa Jungkook! Take her off from me." She runs towards my back and holds my waist but the puppy still follows her. Even puppy loves her, how can people hate her? 

"You afraid of dogs?" I ask her and catch the puppy. She still behind my back, trying to scare the puppy but the puppy still wants her. I can feel her nods behind my back.

"Is that your way to scare the puppy? It's more like you want to ask her to play with you." I caress the puppy and face her.

"Then how to make them scared of me?"

"You need to become a beast but I bet they will not scared of you yet."

"Why?"

I just keep silent and play with the dogs. It's because you are a cute beast.

"Let's go order our coffee." I stand up, leave the dogs and go to the counter to place our order. She just follows me, stands beside me and holds my hand. I feel my heart beating hard. Aigoo, you are that scared, Luna? I glance at her and look away. 

"One americano and . . . " I look at her and lift one of eyebrows, giving a sign to place her order.

"One caramel macchiato."

"Anything else, sir miss?"

"No for me." I lower my cap when the boy stares at me. I hope he doesn't recognise us. 

"No for me too." 

I'm glad Luna wears her contact lenses today. If she doesn't, the netizens will easily notice her. After we place our order, we find a seat.

As we sit, three dogs come to us.

"Ohh crap, ohh crap, ohh crap. Why they come to us?" she panics.

"They are cute. Why do you scared of them?" I take one of the puppy, one of the dogs sit on my lap and the other one sit on the bench that Luna sits.

"Jungkook, there's one beside me. Take it off me, please?" she can't sit properly with the dog besides her. I chuckle.

"Boy, come here." The dog beside Luna look at me and ignore me completely. He still lying on the bench.

"He's still here." she's about to cry.

"He doesn't want to come here.  If he does anything, let me know, okay?"

She nods and tries to calm herself. If she acts afraid, the dog will sense it.

"Why you are scared of dogs?" I ask again.

"When I was kid, my neighbour's dog barked hard and tried to catch me. I'm scared of dogs after that."

"What about cats?"

"I'm okay with cats. I have pet a cat before."

I just nod and our coffee is served. I ask the boy to take the dogs off us. I want Luna to enjoy her coffee. I love dogs but unfortunately she scared of dogs. If I know, I won't take her here but I also glad that I'm taking her here. At least, I know she scared of dogs and I can see her cute scare face when the dogs approach her.

After that, we wait for the bus to go back to our home. It's already late. She already informs her family and I'm already inform Bangtan, so they won't worried about us. Our home is in one way and it's near to one another so we just take one bus. When the bus arrives, we go inside and sit. Again silent fill the atmosphere. I put my earphone on and play songs on my playlist. I download all the covers that Luna did. Suddenly I feel Luna take one of my earphones and put it on her ear.

"Huh?" I look at her.

"I'm bored." she smiles at me. "Wait, I think it's my voice."

"Yes it's yours. Now, keep quiet, I want to have a peaceful sleep."

She just keeps silent and I just close my eyes. I don't want her to ask more. I'm in embarassment. After awhile, I feel something hard lands on my shoulder. She already fell asleep. Her head on my shoulder. She's tired, I guess. There's a few strand of her brown hair covers her face. I take it and stick behind her ear. I stare at her face deeply. You really drive me insane, Luna. By looking at you and little skinship, you make my heart beats hard. If this happen everyday, I think my heart might explode.

I go towards her face and kiss her lips. I let it stay for awhile and break the kiss. I then kiss her forehead. I do it spontaneously. That's what I said before, I can't stare at her for a long time. I'm glad she's still in her beauty sleep. We're in that position until the bus stops in front of my apartment. I wake her up and exit from the bus.

Since the bus drops us in front of my apartment, I decide to walk her home.

"Thank you for today. I really enjoy it to the fullest."

"You're welcome."

"At least, I can get rid of my problem with Sulli at least one day."

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Why did you don't come to school yesterday?"

"It's my monthly evaluation."

"Ouh. Then how is it?"

"Jiyong oppa and Hyun Suk uncle dissapointed with me. I can't do it properly yesterday. My mind all muddled up."

"You can do it." I pat her head.

"Are you supporting me?" she takes a glance at me cutely.

"Nope. Who want to support a beast like you?" I giggle.

She pouts.

"Jungkook?"

"Hm?"

"I think I want to be your friend."

"But I don't want."

"Huh? Before this you ask me to be your friend."

"Yes and now I think I don't want to be your friend but I promise to be by your side even if you need me or not."

"It's like a friend?"

"Nope."

"Then?"

"Your tablemate that will be beside you through your sad and happy."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

She smiles and without we notice we already in front of her mansion. It's so big. She bids me good bye and suddenly I remember of something and I call her.

"Why?"

"I'm not going to school tomorrow."

"Why?"

"I have comeback."

"Ouh. Good luck. Fighting!" 

She waves at me and enter her house. I just look at her until she dissapear from my sight. I walk to my apartment, it's already dark. I need to go back home and rest. The memory that she wants to be my friend suddenly play in my mind. I don't want to be your friend, Luna. I think I want more than that.

 

 

 

 

* * *

Please leave comment below :)

Kookie with that puppy is so cute so I decide to put it as cover. Heheheh