CHAPTER 20

Me You?

Luna's POV

The sunlight hits my face giving a hint that it's already morning. I slowly open my eyes and sleeping cute Jungkook is right through my sight. His hand right on my waist, still cuddling me. I caress his face and stare at him deeply. How can you turn from y Kook into cute bunny kookie? Aigoo.

* * * Throwback

After strolling at beach, we headed back to Jungkook's home. I really have a good and quality time here. In the morning, I was in a bad mood because of what happened last night but after having our nonsense lunch at food street, my mood changed. It's even more brighter after Jungkook brought me to the beach. When I saw the sea, my problem was like all gone. I really loved to have a piggy ride from Jungkook. That ridiculous popped out of nowhere but it's one of the best moment in my life. He might have a back pain after that. Poor Kookie. Hahahah.

When he answered me that he just wanted to show his favourite place to a favourite person, my heart jumping high. It's like it will explode when he started back hugging and I can clearly feel his hot but smooth breathe at the crook my neck. Yes I tried to escape but I should admit that his hug was so warm that it could melt my heart little by little. How I wish he will be like that forever. We stay like that for a few minutes but time sure flies fast. I can't get enough of him. I really hope that I will come here with him again one day.

As we arrive at home, the dinner was already prepared. While having dinner, we talk about our visit today. They glad that I was having a good time today. Jeon Jung Yoon was really cute. She's like 7 years old girl to me even she's already 14. We're getting close, she storied a lot to me about her school, friend, family and her beloved brother, Jungkook. She's like my own little sister. When I was little, I really want to have a little sister or brother but what to do when our family just fated to be 4? I'm glad that she likes me cause I'm also like her so much.

After a long dinner, it's long because of the chat, we headed to our own room. Jungkook's omma and appa probably had a rest, Jung Yoon study and after that sleep. I went for a shower as I got in to the room. My body felt so sticky after having a really tiring and exciting tour. As I got into bed, my door was knocked. Jungkook got into the room as I gave him a permission. He brought a guitar along. He sat on benches at the end of the bed.

"Sleep?" he asked.

"About to. Why?"

"I can't sleep."

"It's just because you just done with a shower. Probably after this, you could sleep."

"Hm can you spend some of your time?"

"You sit too far from me. Here." I patted the area besides me as a sign I ask him to sit besides me. He just came and sat besides me with his white guitar on his lap.

"What with that guitar?" I asked him.

"Wanna play?"

"What song?"

"Do you know Some by Soyou and Junggigo?"

I nodded.

"You remember the lyrics?"

"Yes. One of my favourite Korean songs."

"You sure study a lot about entertainment in Korea, isn't it?"

"Yes." I chuckled.

"Should we proceed now?"

I nodded. I cleared my throat and started singing when it comes to female parts. Jungkook did the male part and played the guitar. I never thought it will be that fun. As the song ended, we both clapped, gave our appreciation to each other.

"I don't know that we will harmonize well." Jungkook smiled to me. His smile really killed me internally.

"It's fun. We should do again next time."

"We will!"

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Everything."

"That's nothing. By the way, I'm sorry for distracting you from sleep."

"Nahh. It's okay."

"Your eyes still look so sleepy. You sure really tired."

"I am."

"Okay you can sleep now. Bye. Good night." he jumped off from bed.

"Good night." I smiled to him.

I saw him walking to the door but suddenly he stopped.

"Why?" I looked him in confused.

"Em em em " 

"Why Jungkook?"

"Can I sleep here? Just a normal sleep."

"Huh?" I stuttered and shocked by his sudden wish.

"Nahh it's okay." he pulled the doorknob to leave the room.

"Jungkook!" I shouted his name slowly.

"You need anything?" he stopped his action.

"You can."

"What? Seriously?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

He put the guitar at the corner of the room and slammed himself besides me. He faced me and pulled my waist closer to him. My heart skipped a beat by his action.

"You said just a normal sleep?" I pushed him aside.

"I just want to cuddling with you."

I sighed and pulled him arm and rested my head on it. He cuddled me again. After that a silent filled us. Just after a few minutes, I gradually shifted in to sleep. I can feel his peck on my forehead as I slept. After reasurring that I'm really asleep, he slept.

* * *

After staring for awhile, I want to jump off from the bed to have a bath. Suddenly, Jungkook pulls my wrist making me fell on top of him.

"Good morning." he kisses my cheeks with smiling widely.

"Waaaaa Jungkook." I shout loudly.

"Shhh. My parents would here that. You really love to yell."

"It's because of you." I sit up. He also sit up. "Jungkook? Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"What am I to you?"

"For sure you're not my friend." he looks down to the bed.

"Then?"

Before he could answer my question, suddenly we hear the door was knocked from outside. Our eyes widen.

"Luna? Are you okay?" her mother shouts from the door.

"I'm okay ommonim."

"If there's nothing, please get ready and go downstairs to have a breakfast."

"Okay."

"Luna? Can you tell Jungkook to go downstairs afterward. I already check him and I think he is in bathroom."

"I will ommonim."

It's a total silet after that. I guess she already leaves.

"Now go back to your room."

"I'm about to go okay? I'm also don't want to be here for too long. Werkkk!" he sticks his toungue out and quickly get out from the room.

"Yaishhh that jerk really test my patience." 

I go take my bath and pack my things as today we will go back to Seoul and our normal life. After having breakfast, his family sends us to railway station. 

"Come back home soon, my son." His mom hugs him with teary eyes. 

"I definitely will, omma." he also about to burst in to tears but he still hold it. I feel what he feels even I'm never in his shoe but my parents also often not in home because of business matters.

"He will." his father caresses his mom's back. He then hugs his father and little sister.

"Come here again if you have time, okay?" his mom smiles at me and hugs me.

"If Jungkook bring me along." I giggle. "Thank you for your warm hospitality, ommonim." I hug her.

"You are welcome."

"Onni? You must come back here again." she hugs my waist.

"I will."

"I love to have you here."

"I really love it too."

When the time comes, we bid them good bye. At Seoul, my driver will pick us. This night, we will do some of the assignment. We need to do it fast since the due date is just around the corner. I really relieved that Jungkook is my partner. I really love this short 'vacation'.


This is the last paper for high school. That's mean today is also our last day of high school. Even I'm here for for just less than a year, I start to love things here. Eventhough I also have bad memories here, that's didn't mean I can push aside my good memories. After then incident with Sulli, I'm closer to Jungkook and Hye Sung. I really don't expect that we will be a good friend but who knows? After the day she storied me about Sulli last time, we don't bicker anymore and she apologizes what she had done to me. Sometimes, when Jungkook is not around, I will have a lunch with her. I'm glad at last, I know which is diamond which is glass.

The bell rings give a sign the end of the time for this paper as well as our high school time. The teacher collect our paper. After the teacher leaves, all students shout as they're so happy but at the same time it's sad. I pack my stuffs and get ready for our party after this. We plan to have lunch together at restaurant in front of our school. As I pack my things, Kim Hye Sung and Sunmi come to my place. 

"Luna, you will join us?" Hye Sung sits on the edge of the table. I pretend to give sad face.

"Don't say that you won't. Ahhh Luna!" Sunmi shook my body.

"Who said I don't come?" I throw them a wide smile.

"Yaish you just a spoil brat!" 

I giggle.

"Jungkook? You will come?" I turn behind to Jungkook's place. He nods.

"What realationship did both of you have eh? Both of you seems so suspicious." Hye Sung looks at me and smaller her eyes.

"Yeah. Both of you even went to Busan together." Sunmi adds.

"We both don't even considered as a friend, how come we have something? Isn't it Jungkook? Plus, that's for assignment okay?" 

Jungkook nods his head again as I turn behind to get his support. We really have nothing. That's make me sad.

"Yeah both of you totally not a friend cause both of you more than a friend." Hye Sung whispers to me then giggles.

"Yaaa! I want to know too. How come it's just between the two of you." Sunmi pouts.

"Yaishhh. You such a busybody girl *laugh hardly*. Come here." Hye Sung then starts whispering to Sunmi then they giggle together.

"Yaishhh stop it!" I pout and look away as a sign of protest.

"Yaaa don't pout like that. Jungkook will melt to you." Hye Sung lets out a big laugh. My face all red. I don't know what's Jungkook's reaction behind. Then I hear him giggling with this two kids. 

"Yaaa! Don't hear what they said." I turn behind again.

"If I want to?" Jungkook looks at me.

"Aigoooo. You Jeon Jungkook . . ."

He cups my cheeks.

"Yaish this two love birds." Sunmi pretends to close her eyes with her hands.

"Please don't make drama here. Poor my Sunmi eyes." Hye Sung pats Sunmi head.

"Both of you really dig your own graves eh? I will kill you guys later." 

"Hey guys!" Bambam and Yugyeom greets us. 

"Yo man!" Jungkook does a fist bump with them.

"Awwwww these two couples." I look at them. Yugyeom stands next to Hye Sung, Bambam next to Sunmi.

"Is that a revenge?" Hye Sung puts her hands on my shoulder.

I pout.

"Everybody already starts to go. So let's go!" Jungkook says it with hyper note.

I take my Micheal Kors Rhea Leather Ballet Silver backpack and go with them towards the restaurant. I walk with Hye Sung and Sunmi. Jungkook with Yugyeom and Bambam. As we arrive all the graduating students already inside. It fits 80 people inside. I can see Sulli with Ahn Jae Hyun in the front table. As I walk, she glares at me and suddenly Ahn Jae Hyun calls me and comes towards me.

"This is my present for you. I hope you will like it. Eventhough after this, we won't see each other, I just want you to know that you will forever be my first love."

"Thank you Ahn Jae Hyun. I hope I will see you again. You're such a great friend."

"I hope so. I go sit first." he leaves.

We find table for us. We have a really great party. I will miss all of this. There's such a tons of memories here and that memory forever won't be erased after all. I will always keep it inside my heart.