CHAPTER 32

Me You?

FEBRUARY 2019

LUNA'S POV

I recheck all the stuff that I need to put in my luggage. Nothing much actually. Everything's already there. My flight is 2 hours from now. I untie the necklace and put it in a small box. I guess I can't wear it now. I put the box in my chanel backpack. I take Cream and go downstairs to put it in the car. Then, I go inside my house to have my breakfast.

"Good morning mommy daddy." I take a seat in front of mommy. 

"Good morning, princess." my mommy smiles.

"Everything's ready?" daddy asks.

"Yes. Nothing much actually." I take 2 slice of pancakes.

"Are you sure about this, Luna? Can you just stay here with us?" mommy stops eating and looks at me.

"Mommy, I already have career in Korea. I already graduated so it's time to go back there." I pour the mapple syrup on my pancakes and continue to look at my mommy and daddy.

"But you can just take over my boutique here." -mommy

"Don't you worry about that. I will manage your boutique in Korea."

"Just let her achieve her dreams, honey. She still can come here whenever she wants, isn't it?" daddy mommy's right hand.to persuade her.

"Hm. Promise me you will come back here often, hm?" -mommy

"Yes mommy!" I salute while grinning.

"You already 22 but I still see you as 6 years old fetus." -daddy

"Aish. I'm matured now daddy."

"I know. You are growing up now. I will miss my 6 years old princess." he my black wavy hair.

"Ahhh daddy. You're princess is still here why are you talking like she's already dead." I pout jokingly.

"That's not what's daddy what to say." he panics.

"Just joking. I'm still your little princess." I chuckle.

"Please have your breakfast. You will miss your flight." mommy's command.

After having our breakfast, I bid them good bye and straight going to airport with my driver.

After 10 hours and 55 minutes in the airplane, my body is all in pain. I stretch my body and take my luggage and Cream and put it in the trolley. Finally, I'm in Korea after 3 years.  How I miss here. After thinking about 100 times, I decide to back here. Even someone's wishing me to not back here but I can't make that's the reason for me to forget all things here. I push my trolley and find my manager in waiting area. 

"Noona! I miss you." he comes to hug me and jumps around.

"Yaaa Boom ah. I lost my breathe." I try to break his hug.

"Mian noona." he grins.

"What noona? I'm younger than you. You are 25 and I'm 22 okay? Geezzz. Stop wishing you are young. You are old like grandpa, you know? and plus, I just met you last year during Kcon."

"Aishhh you always like this and you met me LAST YEAR not LAST MONTH. I know you are not missing me." he pouts showing that he's sulking.

"You think you are cute? Stop doing that if not I won't give you souveneir that I bought from London." I push my trolley to exit entrance.

"Aishh you can't do that noona." he follows me.

"I can." I stick my tongue out.

"Aigooo. You are cruel." he guards besides me from fans and reporters that try to approach me. 

"I am." I laugh evilly and enter the van.

Boom puts my luggage in the in the trunk and give Cream to me then enter the van in the driver seat.

"Noona?"

"Hm?"

"Why are bringing that bear wherever you go? You bring it to London last time, LA and you bring back to Korea again."

"He's my mate, Boom ah." I its fur. "Boom ah? How fans know that I back to Korea? I just let Louis, YG and you know."

"I think one of the fans spotted you at London's airport this morning and take your picture." he focuses on his driving.

"Ohhh it's already not a secret." I set my phone to normal mode again. "Heol!" a few messages pop out and many missed calls from Louis, Yoongi oppa and Jimin. 2 from Louis, 3 from Yoongi oppa and 5 from Jimin. Louis must just want to ask me wheather I arrive yet or not but I know Jimin and Yoongi oppa wants to ask me many questions.

"Why noona?" he glances at me from the front mirror.

"Many missed calls." I put my phone back in pocket.

"They must missed you."

"Boom ah? Can we layover at fried chicken shop near my house? I miss chicken feet and I want to try soju."

"You drink soju? Daebak noona."

"I'm 22 not 19." I smirk and look at outside the window. How I miss here.

We buy chicken and he drops me at my house. Louis welcomes me with hug. We invite Boom to have a dinner with us but he said that he need to send back the van to YG as its company's van. Louis helps me to bring my luggage to my room then we go downstairs again to eat chicken that I bought earlier. I bring all the chicken, soju and plain water to TV room.

"Oppa? Why don't you hire maid?" I pour soju and plain water in glasses.

"It's just me in this house. So what's the need for hiring maid? The maid will just come to clean our house in weekends."

"Then your dinner and breakfast?"

"I will have dinner outside and breakfast, I will just eat anything in the kitchen or ask my secretary to buy it for me."

"Aigoo oppa." I hand him a glass of plain water.

"Nahhh no worries now. You are here now. You will be the maid now."

"What? You call your sister maid? Yaishhh how dare you."

"Hehehe. Aish it's just doing the meal and before this you are always do it not the maid so no need to hire them." he eats the chicken.

"It's because you that ask me that."

"Because your food is jjang!" he gives thumbs up.

After eating with Louis, I go to room. I feel my head spinning. It must the effect of soju. I try to go to bathroom to take a shower but my vision is blurry. So I just decide to slam myself on bed. Wahhh the bed is so comfy. I close my eyes slowly while cuddling Cream but suddenly my phone ringing. I look at the screen to pick up the call from Jimin but my eyes is so heavy and finally I sleep without picking up his call.

I wake up when hearing the birds chirping loudly like they want me to get up. I sit up and look at my reflection in the mirror. I'm in mess. I look at my phone. Many missed calls again from Jimin. I throw the phone on the bed and get off from the bed to bathroom. I will just call him later. After washing up, I go downstairs to make brunch for me and Louis. I bet he also just wake up as today is weekend. I make french toast, omelette, seaweed soup and hot chocolate. I put all the dish on the dining table and wait for Louis.

After 2 minutes of waiting, he arrives at the dining table with serious face.

"What with that face? Business matters?"

"Yes." he sips the seaweed soup. 

"Oppa? You don't have girlfriend?" I also sip the soup and look at him.

"What with that sudden question?" he raises one of his eyebrows.

"Just asking. It's been a long time I'm not in relationship or maybe I don't even have one. I just want to ask what the feel of being loved by someone."

"I have one." 

"Who? Yaa oppa, why you're not telling me?"

"Aishhh just joking." he flicks my forehead. "Luna?"

"Hm?"

"Oppa wants to discuss something with you."

"What?"

"Can we just back to London?"

"What? No! I just back here oppa."

"I need to go back to London. Daddy just called me just now, he has a problem with his new project, he asks me to handle it. No one there that he can trust to handle it."

"Then just go. Nothing to do with me."

"But I can't just let you stay here alone."

"But oppa, I just stay alone in LA but nothing happen."

"What do you mean by that? You said that you were staying in hostel."

"Uhhh ahh"

"You were lying, Luna?"

"It's not like that. The hostel is full. Then I rented apartment there. If I said the truth mommy and daddy won't let me go."

"No I won't let you stay here alone. It's dangerous. You are an idol. I'm afraid something might happen."

"Then what I need to do?"

"Just go back to London with me. We will back here until the project settle."

"How long?"

"One year maybe."

"One year? Oppa! I gathered all my courage and think about 100 times before I came here but I need to go back London? It's unfair oppa!" I stand up and go upstairs to my room to show my protest. I lock my door and open my laptop to take a peek what's on nowadays. I charge my phone as it already run out of battery. Jimin must scold me after this. Mian!

After cleaning the table, Louis comes to room and knocks the door. I wake up lazily and open it.

"What?" I go back to my bed.

"I want to make deal with you." he sit on my bed.

"What deal?"

"I will allow you stay here with one condition."

"What is it?"

"You can stay if you can find someone that will take care of you."

"Can we just hire a guard?"

"And of course the guard will be a male. I don't want my sister end up being by her own guard. I don't trust people nowadays."

"Yaaa!" I take a small pillow besides me and throw it to his face.

"I'm thinking for your safety, little sour girl."

"Just say that you don't want me to stay until you give that nonsense reason."

"I will give you 2 days to find one cause 3 days from now, I will fly to London."

"That's unfair oppa. How can I find one? Can I live with Boom?"

"Boom? That manager? No! He called you noona."

"Then what's with that?"

"Same reason for the guard."

"Oppa! He's my manager."

"But still have that possibility."

"You are . . . uhhh. Get out from my room oppa." I pout.

"You are sulking, huh sour girl? Just know that oppa cares about your safety." he pats my head and get out from my room. I know I can't find one. How can I find one in 2 days? Sunmi? She's staying at Busan now because she works there. Hye Sung? Of course no. She's staying with her brother and her brother already has a family. I don't want to burden him. If can, I will just invite Hye Sung to stay with me here but I already know Louis' answer. He will say no. I ruffle my hair. My mind muddle up. I just back here for one day then I need to go to London again? How ridiculous.


I'm mad with Louis so I decide to go out. After getting ready, I go out from my house. As I bump in to him at living room, I just ignore him to show that I'm angry. I get in to my car but I still have no destination to go. I take out my phone to call Jimin. He must really angry with me. I dial his number. For the first call, he don't pick up yet. Then I call him again. Then he pick up.

"Yaaa!" he shouts in the line.

"Chill Chim." I make a space between my phone and my ears. My ears hurting for his yells.

"You arrived yesterday then only now you just call me? and it's about to night."

"I wake up late this morning and my battery dead."

"Nonsense reason."

"Ahhh Chiminie. Mianhe."

"Hm." he's sulking.

"Where are you?"

"Home?"

"Busan?"

"No."

"Send me your location."

"You want to come?"

"Let's have dinner."

"Make me Tomyam."

"Aishhh. Demand! Who is the kid just now that sulking with me, huh?"

"It's the payment."

"Oooo send me the location and don't tell others."

"Okay!"

I hang up. They move to other place last year so I decide to visit them and have dinner with them. When I'm about to enter gear, I remembered about Louis. I get out from my car and enter the house and find him in the living room. He's taking a nap.

"Oppa!" I shake his body.

"Hm? I thought you are going out." he opens his eyes and sits up.

"I'm about to."

"Then why are you here?"

"I will have dinner with Jimin. What about yours?"

"Ouh don't worry about mine. Jiyong hyung asks me to have a dinner with him just now."

"Ohh okay then. Sends my hug to him." I'm about to walk towards the door but suddenly I get an idea. So I back off.

"Oppa!" I shake his body again.

"Yaaa sour girl! Can you please stop disturbing my sleep. What now?" he rubs his eyes.

"I got an idea."

"What idea?" he's yawning.

"Uhhh ahh." I'm about to say it but I think that's ridiculous.

"What?"

"Nevermind."

"You just wake me up to say nevermind?" his eyes widen.

"Heee~ I'm going first. Annyeong!" I'm running towards the door before he's mad at me.

I drive to market to buy the groceries and drive to their new home. I already got the location from Jimin and I can find it without problem. Their new house is close to YG building so it's not hard to find it and I master at the road here so MUAHAHAHA. I enter the resedential area. The house around here quiet big. Then my GPS says that I already arrive at the destination. I stare at the house. Its big. I already feel my heart running at full speed. I can't be like this! I already move on. 

I call Jimin to tell that I'm already arrive. He comes to me after 2 minutes. 

"Luna!" he hugs me and jumps around.

"Yaaa! We are in public. Someone might has wrong thoughts." I break his hug.

"Ahhh I don't care. You are back!" he hugs me again.

"Oooo I'm back." I pat his back. "Help me with the groceries." I open the trunk.

"You buy a lot." he takes the majority of the plastic bags.

"New house party. Ahah." I help him to take a few of them. "Jimin ah. They don't know yet that I'm here right?"

"Nope. I'm sure they will be surprised to see you. Come I show you my new home." he enters the small gate in front of the house and I just follow him. He opens the door and when he makes sure the line is clear he invites me in. I enter the house and follow him to the kitchen while tip toeing. The boys in the living room, watching the TV. We put all the groceries on the table. Jimin gives a sign to make a move to living room.

We tip toe again. Jimin joins sitting on the floor. I just stand behind the sofa that Yoongi oppa and Jin oppa sits. Luckily the sofa backing the kitchen and dining room. I climb on the sofa from behind and sit between Jin and Yoongi oppa. Girls, please not to be surprised by my action. I look sweet and innocent outside but this is me! Hahahaha.

"Yaaa Park Luna!" they shout in surprised. Their eyes widen to see me. Dang! After that all eyes on me.

"Hi! Peace." I grin and make a peace sign.

"What are . ." -Hobi

"you doing here?" Tae oppa cuts him.

"Yaaa! You are cutting my sentence." -Namjoon

"You are too slow hyung." Tae oppa laughs and comes to sit near me.

"Visiting your new home. Well it's much much bigger than your previous dorm. 2 storey bungalow. Nice"

"Yaaa! I'm still shocked here. It's really you Luna?" -Hobi

"Oooo oppa." I pinch his nose. "Appo?"

He nods.

"Then it's real." I chuckle.

"Yaa! Why are you not picking up my call yesterday?" -Suga

"Heee." I grin.

"You have her number Yoongi? Jimin? You also have?" -Jin

"It's not . ." Yoongi oppa stutters.

"I that ask them to make it secret. Mian. Don't blame on them."

"Okay. Because of you, I forgive them." Jin glares at them. They just look down, not dare to look at other members.

"Oppa. I'm going to have dinner here. I will cook."

"Chincha? I miss your scrumptious delicious food. I'm craving for it for 3 years you know." -Namjoon

"Then that's mean my food is not good?" this time Jin oppa glares to Namjoon.

"It's not like that. Hm hm it's just I miss a food that cooked by female. Haaa" he stutters a bit.

"You Namjoon!" -Jin

"Ahh oppa. Can you help me with the cooking?" I ask Jin oppa.

"Of course. It's been a long time I don't share my kitchen with you." -Jin

"Kaja!" I pull his hand towards the kitchen.

Other boys just stay at the living room. Sometimes, Yoongi oppa comes to help us. My eyes sometimes wander around the house.

"Jungkook will come a bit late tonight. He has photoshoot." Jin suddenly says it while rinsing the vegetables and puts in a bowl.

"Huh?" I stop from doing my works.

"Just in case you want to know."

"He's not my concern." I continue with my works without looking at him.

"I said in case." he also continues his works.

After finishing preparing the food, we serve it on the dining table with the help of Jimin and Tae oppa. The table is round and have 8 seats. I sit between Hobi oppa and Jin oppa. When all of us already sit and about to eat, the main door opens and Jungkook is entering it with backpack on his back. He looks tired. When his eyes land on me, he looks surprised. I just look away. There you go heart. It's thumping loud again. Didn't I say to you to stop, huh? I'm tired of this. Tired of making you race for jerk boy.

"Dinner, Jungkook?" -Yoongi

"Okay." he says it in low voice and sits right in front of me between Jimin and Tae oppa. It's the only seat that available.

I thought you will reject it. Total jerk with no heart. I smirk in pain.

"Come let's have party for Luna's come back to Korea and our new house party even it's been a year since we moved here." Namjoon oppa tries to cheer up the mood.

"Geon bae?" Yoongi oppa lifts his glass to cheers.

"Geon bae!" we say simultaneously except Jungkook.

"I'm happy that we moved to big house but I'm sad that it's far from Luna's." Tae oppa pouts.

"Aishh. I'm still can come here. No problem. I have license." I grin. 

"So you live forever here?" -Hobi

"Uhhh . . ."

"Whae? You will go back to London?" Hobi's eyes widen.

"Daddy asks Louis to manage his project there. He doesn't allow me to stay here alone unless I can find someone that will take care of me. I can't find one now. Sunmi is in Busan. Hye Sung lives with his brother. Then I . ."

"Then you just stay here with us. There's one empty room. It's guest room." Tae oppa cuts me and shows blank face. All of us stare at him.

"Nons . ."

"Brilliant Tae. I thought you are just weird and sometimes pabo but sometimes your brain still can work." Namjoon pats his head.

"Kim Taehyung." he shows his square smile.

"How come that's brilliant? It's nonsense. If people know that, I will be dead meat."

"It's resedential area, Luna. This place quiet secured and has privacy. That's why we moved here." Yoongi oppa reassures me.

"But oppa . ." living with Jungkook that really bothers me actually. I hate that jerk.

"Then you want to go back to London again?" Jin asks me.

"No." I sigh.

"Your oppa trusts us. I'm sure he will allow you. Us the only way. We will take care of you." -Jin

"Hm . . I will stay here if all of you agree with that. If not, I won't." I give them my serious face.

"I agree." -Jin

"Me too." -Namjoon

"Me three." -Taehyung

"Me four." -Jimin

"Me five." -Hobi

"Me six." -Yoongi.

The atmosphere suddenly becomes silent. Everyone waiting for Jungkook. He keeps silent from the start. He doesn't even participate and just ignores our conversation. I don't even hope for him to say yes, that's why I say like that.

"I will be back to Korea next year. It's not so long. I left Korea for 3 years so one year is nothing much." I smile to them.

"But Luna . . . Jungkook?" Namjoon looks at him and gives a sign that I don't even understand.

"It's her problem. Not mine." he finally keeps his head up.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Namjoon raises his voice.

"Oppa. It's my problem. It's okay."

"You try to look nice, huh?" he looks straight in to my eyes. I don't reject it, instead of that I also look at him with fierce. He really wants to fight with me, huh? I'm not that weak now.

"I don't have intention to do that. I don't even want to live with you."

"So good bye." he stands up from his seat.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jin yells at him. He stops from stepping.

"Okay. I agree that she will stay here but don't cross my line." then he goes towards his room.

"Yeay! Luna will stay." Tae oppa claps like a seal.

"But I don't want to live with that jerk."

"Then you want to go back to London?" Jimin says it with sad tone.

"I don't have option."

"You do have! Stay here with us." Jimin looks at me.

"But Chim . ."

"You gather all your courage for 3 years Luna. 3 years! Then you want to bury it just like that?" Yoongi helps Jimin to convince me.

"I want to forget him, oppa."

"Then you can? Can't right?" -Yoongi

"I can!"

"Then prove it." -Yoongi

"Okay I will." I look away and try to shook away all the emotion.

"Dinner is done. So clean up time. Hobi and Namjoon, you do dishes." Jin try to push the tense atmosphere.

I help them to clean up the table and put all the plates and other things in the sink. After helping them with the dishes, I excuse myself to go back home. I'm tired physically and mentally. I hope that nothing bad will happen after this. I really want to sing again and have a new song. Even, Jungkook won't agree with V oppa's idea, I will still find a way to stay in Korea even I have to lie again. Since they really want me to stay with them, I can't say no to them. They did a lot to me. I hope that staying with BTS will not be the obstacle for me to forget Jungkook. I'm dying to forget him. I'm tired of getting hurt.

 

* * * * *

I will stop the timeline since I already reach the plot that I want. Enjoy x.x