CHAPTER 33

Me You?

LUNA'S POV

I pack all my stuff that I need to bring to BTS house. Their house will be my temporary house. Thinking about I will live there for about one year really drives me crazy. Can I bear all things that might happen? Aigooo. God, please give strength to my heart. Today, I will move in to their house and Louis will go back to London. Bom and him help me to put all my stuffs in the van. I already inform YG about this and they advise me to be careful and be aware of my surroundings.

After putting all the things in the van, I bid Louis good bye and wish him a safe journey. I get in to my car and Bom will drive the company's van. After 30 minutes of driving, we arrive at their house. Luckily, they have their off day today. Without pressing the bell or calling them, they already outside when I arrived. Are they waiting for me?

"Our new housemate has arrived. Pam pam pam!" V claps while cheering around.

"Aigooo. Are you waiting for me?"

"Yes!" they answer it simultaneously.

"Good. Now let's help me. Muahahah." I laugh evilly.

They help me with the luggage in the boots. Then suddenly, Jimin numbs in his position.

"Why Chim?"

"This teddy bear? I thought . ."

"I'm used to have it by my side." I smile to him lightly and take Cream then get in to the house with others.

"I know." he runs towards me with my luggage in his hand and smiles cheekily at me.

"What?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Nothing." he chuckles.

"Yaaa Park Jimin. You better tell me!"

"Haaa Luna. This is your room." Jin oppa opens the door of the guest room. 

"Thank you. You can put my things on the floor. This room looks convenient." I put Cream on the bed.

They put all my stuffs on the floor and gather around me.

"You want to eat lunch first or house tour first?" -Yoongi

"Lunch. I'm hungry." I make a face and touch my stomach to show that I'm hungry.

"Kaja! I already prepared the lunch." -Jin

"Wow. You really celebrating me." I walk with them to dining table.

"Of course, our new member." Hobi oppa places his hands around my shoulder.

"Taehyung, please call Jungkook in his room." Namjoon oppa commands.

"Okay." V oppa leaves to call Jungkook.

"Oppa, is this really fine?" I ask them as I sit.

"What?" -Jimin

"Me staying here."

"Aishh don't care about that. For now, let's live together happily ever after. Yeay!" -Jimin

After V and Jungkook arrive, we have our lunch together. Like always, they will talk a lot, joking around and laughing out loud together and as usual, Jungkook will just keep silent and ignore everything. He even leaves the table earlier than us. After cleaning the table and washing the dishes, they show me around. We start with second floor to the first floor, from inside to outside. In the second floor, it have 4 rooms which belongs to Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hobi and their not-big-not-small dance practice area. It's near to the stairs that connect the first floor and second floor. For the first floor, there are five rooms which belongs to Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook, me and studio room that has some of the instruments there, living room, dining room and kitchen. Outside the house, has a medium size swimming pool. From the swimming pool, I can see my room and Jungkook's room. Both of the room has glass door to the swimming pool. Their house is big as mine. They are now sure rich.

After the tour, they ask me to rest but I can't rest with my full stomach. I decide to unpack my stuff. I put all my clothes in closet, my make up bags and perfumes on dressing table, my guitar in the corner of the room and all high heels, sneakers and boots in shoes rack in my room. After unpacking all my stuff, I feel tired but I don't think I can sleep. I open the glass door that connect to the swimming pool. I decide to take fresh air around the swimming pool. Cold and fresh breeze blow on my face and make my hair dancing in the air. I stare at the blue sky for a couple of minutes, reminisce its beauty and close my eyes and let go all the worries and problems that hunting me recently with the wind.

I turn back my body and open my eyes slowly. Suddenly, I stunt in my position when I see Jungkook staring at me deeply in his room. My heart beats fast when I capture his eyes. I can't read his mind. I look down to my feet and look away. I can't be like this again. I can't be weak! I walk away from the pool and enter my room. I lay on my bed, trying to sleep but I can't shook off Jungkook's stare just now from my mind. I close my eyes and cuddles Cream, forcing myself to sleep. After 15 minutes, I drift in to deep sleep.


I wake up when the sky is slowly turn to dark. My body is all sticky so I decide to take a bath first. After showering, I wear my light yellow pijamas and hello kitty furry slippers and get out from my room . I wander around the house to find others but I can't find them in the living room and kitchen. I go upstairs and get in to all the rooms but I can't find them. After going out from Yoongi's empty room, I sigh. Where did they go? As I walk in front of Jungkook's room, his door open out of blue, making me shock.

"Yaaaa!" I shout while rubbing my chest. I might get heart attack like this. I thought it's a ghost cause all people in this house are all gone. But sincerely, I don't check Jungkook's room yet but I already assume that all of them are going out.

"Michoso?" he scans me from head to toe.

"You said that I'm crazy huh? It's you that insane. Going out from the room all of sudden." I counter back. 

"Then you want me to shout and yell before I'm going out. Anouncement, anouncement I'm going out from my room. You want me to anounce it first like that huh?" he rolls his eyes.

"Please make it if can. I might get heart attack if it's like this everyday." I look around. I try to avoid his gaze actually.

"Not my problem." he walks pass me to kitchen.

"Yaaa you!" I run towards him since I'm afraid that ghost will pop out all of sudden.

"Why are you following me? Did I say not to cross my line?" he stops from stepping.

"It's just hm . ." I struggle to find an idea.

"What a playgirl." he mumbles it and walks to refrigerator.

"What did you say, huh?" I still bug him.

"I say don't cross my line."

"Where's others?"

"Why? You want them to linger around you?" he pours cold water in a glass and drinks it.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"You are a true playgirl. First, me. Second, Chanyeol hyung then Jimin hyung. And now other members? Heol! You are good in games."

"Games?"

"I thought you are different but you are same, Luna." he glares at me and walks to his room again.

The fear to ghost suddenly all gone. I back to my room with painful heart. His word never fail to leave scar in my heart. I lock my door and slam myself on bed again. I really hate you, Jeon Jungkook! Urghhhh. After 30 minutes letting myself lost in thoughts, I hear loud voices outside my room. Maybe they just back. Then I hear knocking on my door.

"Luna? Are you sleeping?" Jimin is behind the door.

"Yes." I fake a mumble like I'm still sleeping. I just want to be alone.

"Dinner?"

"I'm not eating."

"Sure?"

"Yeah." 

"Good night then."

I stare at the ceiling in my room. Why he said that I am a playgirl? Did I choose a wrong option? Why I must live in this pain?


JUNGKOOK'S POV

After doing photoshoot 3 days ago, really make my body exhausted and my stomach growled. As I got in to my house, my heart stopped after seeing her. How I miss to stare at that beautiful angelic face. I really wanted to hug her at that time but after remembering that she cheats on me, I shook all my thoughts. I agreed with Yoongi hyung to join dinner with them as I really hungry. When she said that, she might go back to London, my heart screaming saying don't go. But I still hold my pride or is it my ego? 

I know she won't go back to London and she will find a way by hook or by crook. I know she doesn't want to stay in London and I'm afraid that she will find a way that will make dangerous to herself. I still want to see her safe, that's why I agreed with them even I knew she's staying here is a bad idea. I might say painful things to her again. I don't want to hurt her but I don't know why I can't avoid for saying things to her.

When she arrives here yesterday, I really wanted to help her like other members did but I still lock in my room until V hyung called me for lunch. They talked a lot and joked around. I left the table earlier than them cause my heart hurted after seeing they had a great time together while I was just sitting there like a rock. I kept myself lock in my room again. I surfed internet in my laptop. After nothing to do, I decided to take fresh air at the swimming pool but I just numb in my position after seeing Luna staring at the sky. She's so beautiful. She looks a little bit different after 3 years. She looked more matured but she still look beyond beautiful. How I still adore her beauty until now. Not even once her face escaping from my mind. She even in my dream every night.

I smiled without I notice. Seeing her so calm, I felt like I'm blessed. I still can look at her from far. When she turned her back and locked her eyes in to mine, how I wanted to go and hug her and tell I miss her, I need her, I want her and I love her but I only can tell that in my heart. What did you do to me? Why I can't erase my heart even after 3 years? Why I can't forget you like I forget Yeri? Why your shadow still hunting me? Am I in love with you that deep? When she looked away and walked away, my heart shattered in to pieces. I miss to talk to her, stare at her beautiful blue eyes, touch her soft hand and kiss her sweet kissable lips.

Last night, other members asked me to join them to go to shop to buy some groceries and buy dinner but I rejected it as I thought Luna will be with them. But I'm shocked when I saw her in her light yellow pijama with that hello kitty slippers when I got out from my room. She looked innocent and cute. She's shouted when I came out from my room. I wanted to laugh when I saw her scared face but I still can hold it. She must thought that I'm a ghost. After having a small cat fight with her, I walked towards the kitchen as my intention went out from my room was to drink water. She kept bugging me, she must scared after I made a sudden popping out.

When she asked me about others, I didn't know why I can't stop from saying hurtful things to her. I know she's close with other members cause she really considered them as a family even I still doubted about her feelings to Jimin and Jimin's feelings to her but I still said like she wanted to seduce others. Even she's a player but I don't even doubted her bond with others. To avoid from saying nonsense things to her again, I walked in to my room again. I threw myself on my bed. She's ruining your life, Jeon Jungkook! Why were you still care about her feelings? After 30 minutes, other members were back with jjajampeong for dinner. Jimin tried to call her for dinner but she said that she's sleepy and didn't feel hungry. Was it because of me? Ohhh please Jungkook! Stop thinking about her. After dinner, everybody went to their room since we have to go to Big Hit today to discuss about our comeback.

I spray Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani all over my body. This perfume I got during my coming of age last 2 years. The perfume gift came together with a bouquet of pink and lavender roses. I got many presents during that day from my fans but I didn't know why this presents from anonymous that I kept and use it until now. I even dry the roses and frame it and put it on my bedroom wall. When I searched the meaning of its colour, it told me that the pink colour is for appreciation, thank you, grace, perfect happiness, admiration, gentleness and please believe me and for the lavender one it means love at first sight and enchantment. Usually, I got red roses but that gift really outstanding from all the presents that I got. It had special vibe to me. For the perfume, it's the perfume that I like to wear the most. I like it for its light masculine scent is neither sharp nor spicy. It's more comfortable and I got confident when I use it. I used it since before my debut.

I glance at roses frame on my wall, I really want to know who that give this to me. Usually, I will get the gift with card but that time around it didn't has any card with it. I quite dissapointed since I wanted to know who's the girl. After staring at it for awhile, I take my backpack and exit from my room to the dining table to have a breakfast. Other members still not there and there are still no food on the table. Maybe I'm too early. I hear noises in the kitchen. Maybe it's Jin hyung that preparing our breakfast. I decide to help him. 

"Hyung? Is there something that I can help you?" my voice a bit loud as I don't enter the kitchen yet. "We . ." my voice stuck in my throat as I see who's cooking in the kitchen. 

"Put the plates and the cups on the table." she looks at me with emotionless face.

"Okay." I take the plates and cups to the dining table. After it, I go to her again. "Anything more?" 

"Take this." she gives a big bowl of Kimchi fried rice. I take it and go to the front again and she just follows me again. She looks different. She acts like nothing happened last night. What's gotten in to her? Was something happened? Maybe it's the time I should treat her better. 

 

 

 

* * * * *

A short chapter. Sorry, I'm sooooooo lazyyyyyy but the good thing is I'm back with Jungkook's Pov. Yeay!