CHAPTER 37

Me You?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Everything goes back to its place. Okay it's not everything, almost. At least, now I should think about our further relationship. I still don't ask about what happened before, what that I misunderstood about her. What happened at the night that Luna and Chanyeol kissed, what happened between her and Jimin at MAMA last 3 years and what actually happened at the night that I saw Luna in Jimin's room. Since all things happened at night and all happened at private place, and you know I can't avoid to think that they had . Since she had rejected me before, that's what made me mad and almost the one I love. I was so jealous. It's not like I'm desperate to have with her but it's just the combination of ego and jealous dominate me. I thought that she think I'm not good enough for her and I'm too young so that's why she went to find other men. But I know deep inside me I trust her. It's just ego and jealous already took over myself at that time. I need to wait for a better time to talk to her and clear the misunderstanding that I have. 

I'm regretted for what I had done and for the time I had wasted. I never had the feeling that I have for her. Even with Yeri, my feelings was not this deep. I never have a serious relationship with her but she already drove me crazy that I can't forget everything about her. This time I should treat her better. I'm ready for relationship. 

Knock knock knock.

That stutters me. I put my phone on the desk besides my bed and go to open the door.

"Heyyyyy." she grins, showing her white shining teeth.

"Why?" I cup her cheeks.

"Bored." she coughs. "Don't you want me to let in? Other members might see this?" Ohhh. I forgot to say that my members still don't know about us. That we already start a new chapter. It's hard to hide from them since they try their hardest to make us communicate with each other. When we eat or watch TV together, both of us will shut our mouth and act like we still not in a good state.

"Ohhh. Get in." I grab her hand to get inside my room. She wanders around my room to look every part of my room. Then suddenly she stops in front of the rose petals frame.

"It's beautiful. Where do you buy this?" she points to the frame.

"I don't buy it. I make it." I hug her from the back.

"Make?"

"I dry the rose petals that I got from the present of my coming of age."

"Ouh. Did you get that along with perfume, Acqua di Gio?"

"Yes." I rest my chin on her shoulder. "Wait. How did you know that?" I look at her without blinking my eyes.

"Just random statement." she fakes her laugh.

"Answer me. Ohhhh wait. Don't say that you give me this."

"I don't." she pushes my head down and heads to my bed.

"I know you are. No wonder that roses kinda have special vibe to me. Thus, it's so obvious it's you since it came along with that perfume. Only you know that I like that perfume." I sit besides her.

"Who knows your fans randomly pick that for you?" It's supposely to be a statement but it sounds more to question. It's obviously she doesn't want to admit that it's from her.

"Okay. Let say it's random. Then, what's the meaning of the roses?  Almost all the roses I got the colour were red but this time around I got pink and lavender. Then it's still random?" I lift one of my eyebrows.

"Maybe." she still acts innocent.

"You still don't want to admit that?"

"Admit what?"

"Admit . . . that . . . you . . . give . . . that . . . thing." I start to tickle her waist. At first, she pretends like she's okay than after 5 seconds she bursts out of laugh.

"Okay okay. Stop that." she avoids my hand.

"Okay what? Better admit." my hand still on air besides her waist. Get ready to tickle her again.

"It's from me. Satisfied?"

"So much." I grin. "But you don't give me one thing during the coming of age."

"What?"

"Kiss." I make a duck face.

"No." she slaps lightly at my mouth.

"Luna . . ." I pout.

"I want to sleep here tonight." she lays on my bed. She pats the pillow besides her, gives a sign to me to lay next to her.

"That's bold." I lay next to her.

"I miss to cuddle with you." she takes my right arm and places her head above it.

"I'm a man, Luna." I face her .

"But I trust you." she also face me and says it a low tone.

"Really? How do you be so confident? Like I said I'm a man." I show a cheesy smile to but she still not hesitate with this.

"The night you let me go from almost make me so frustrated and maybe I would hate you to the fullest. That thing makes me feel that you appreciate me and love me. " she places her font head on my chest.

"Sorry." I cuddle her.

"I miss this warm and cozy cuddle. The last I got this when I'm in phobia." she mumbles.

"You already wake up that time?"

"Yes." I can feel her nods on my chest.

"God. I'm embarassed." I facepalm myself.

"You make me confused by your action. Sometimes you act cold and make me feel like I'm not existed in your world and sometimes you act like you care about me." she chins up her head and looks at me.

"Sorry for giving you hard times." I tighten my hug.

She just smiles sweetly at me and makes her face facing my chest again.

"Good night, bunny Kookie." she closes her eyes. God! I miss to hear she called me bunny Kookie.

"Good night, love." I kiss her forehead and drift to sleep.

I want to have her in my arm forever.


LUNA'S POV

Jungkook's phone keeps shouting, asking us to wake up. He groans in mad and shut it off then continues to hug me. It feels like I don't want to wake up. Just want to keep to sleep like this for my whole life. Suddenly, I remember that I have flight at 9.30. I quickly sit up and look at the time on Jungkook's phone.

"Holy !" It's already 7.45 am.

"Why? You are cursing Luna?" Jungkook seems taken aback for my sudden wake up.

"Sorry for that." I grin. "I have flight to Australia at 9.30 am."

"Chill. I also have flight to Jeju at 9.45."

"But you are domestic."

"Then?" he tries to pull me back to sleep.

"Aish. I'm not packing up anything yet." I reject him.

"Me also."

"Then pack your things up! I go first. Members might see me. Annyeong! See you in one week." I peck his lips and jump off from his bed.

"Will miss you." he pouts while wavering his hands.

"Such a cute Kookie. Who's my bunny?" I fix his front hair. *like Jungkook always did*

"Me bunny. I want my carrot." he pulls my waist.

"I'm late. Bye bye." I just kiss head.

I walk to the door and open it a little bit to check wheather the line is clear or not. I narrow my eyes to kitchen, thank God, Jin oppa is not there. I tip toe walking out from Jungkook's room. Suddenly, I hear that Yoongi's door room that just besides Jungkook's door open from inside.

"Luna? What are you doing here?" Yoongi oppa looks at me in curious.

"I'm I'm I'm . . ." I brainstorm myself to think for an idea. "Haaa I'm on my way to Jin oppa's room to tell him that I can't help him for breakfast." I control myself to look confidence. That idea is relevant though.

"But there are Jin hyung's room." he points Jin oppa's room that opposite of his room. "but you look like just out from Jungkook's room and about to head to your room."

"Em I turn my way back to my room cause I thought that Jin oppa still sleeping. So that's why I'm looking like the way I am now." 

"Ohhhhhh oookay?" he raises one of his eyebrows. ! he's still in doubt.

"I'm late for my flight. I still don't pack up anything. Annyeong!" I run to my room without looking at him.

I put my few clothes and make up bag in luggage. After finishing up of packaging up my stuffs, I rush towards my bathroom to wash up. After 30 minutes, I'm already finish in denim rompers and make my black wavy hair in to high pony tails. I take my Stella McCartney Falabella Splash Print backpack and grab Jiyong oppa brandname's shoe that he gave on my 18th birthday in my shoeracks before going out from my room. Boom already takes my luggage to the van and wait for me.

"Oppa! I'm late." I'm shouting in front of the door while putting the shoes on the floor.

"At least, have breakfast first. Take this bread." Jin oppa hands me a bread spreaded with nutella.

"Gomaore oppa." I take it from his hand.

"Let's go together. We already get ready." -Hobi

"Ohh Kaja!"

"Luna. I'm going with you, can I ?" Tae oppa blinks his eyes towards me.

"Sure. We are on the same way anyway."

"Jungkook also will go with you." Yoongi oppa pushes Jungkook in front.

"Why hyung?" Jungkook looks surprised by Yoongi oppa sudden action.

"Cause I want to have a large space. Bye! See you in the airport." Yoongi oppa already drag other members to their van.

"Kaja!" Tae oppa takes my hand with his right hand while the left hand takes Jungkook's hand and drag us towards my van.

Me and Jungkook in the middle seat, Boom and my stylist, Mirae onni in the front and Tae oppa in the back seat. It's just so funny how they really try their hardest to make us communicate. All of us stay silent, only Sunset Glow by Bigbang roams the atmosphere. I just look out the window. Suddenly, my phone vibrates, shows that there's a whatsapp message.

Jungkook: Nice shoes. G-Dragon sunbae's isn't it?

Me: Thanks. Got it on my 18th birthday last time :)

Jungkook: I want to talk to you.

Me: There's Tae oppa behind us.

"Guys?" Tae oppa suddenly voices and pushes his head between us. It's really creep me out.

"Why hyung?"

"Why both of you don't even talk? You don't know what bored means, huh?"

"We don't have topic and reason to talk." -Me

"Just talk about me." Tae oppa displays his square smile.

"I rather sleep than talking about you." Jungkook pushes Tae oppa's forehead and makes him back to backseat. Then, closes his eyes.

"Luna. Talk with me. I can dead of being bored."

"I never heard that someone dead because of boredom." I chuckle.

"Then I will be the first."

"Okay. Okay. We talk."

Both of us talk non stop until we arrive at airport. We talk about ridiculous and nonsense things. I sometimes glace at Jungkook. I can see that he sometimes open slightly his eyes to see us and continues to pretend to sleep. I hold to burst in to laugh. Boom parks our van right behind BTS' vans. I put some chapsticks on my lips to prevent my lips from dry and hop off from the van. I walk along with them to the airport's entrance. There's a few of the netizens keep taking our picture and try to approach us but the bodygoards prevent them from being too close with us.

"Noona! noona! noona! I'm fan of yours." one teen boy approaches me from the front and tries to hug me. It makes me shocked.

"Sorry." Jimin fastly holds my shoulder and prevents the boy from getting close to me. Bodyguards that guarding at the back come to the front after noticing the scene.

"Gomaore Chim."

All of us safely check in and separate our way. They go to domestic waiting area while me at international waiting area. When I'm waiting for my flight, I again get a whatsapp message from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Sorry for not protecting you just now. Thank God that Jimin was besides you.

Me: Yeah. Omo I thought that you will get jealous or something like that.

Jungkook: Nahhhhh. I'm more afraid of losing you.

Me: You exaggerated. Hahahah. See you next week. I'm already getting called.

Jungkook: Already miss you :(

Me: Miss you too :D

He is heading to Jeju for MV filming so do I. But I'm going to Australia.


JUNGKOOK'S POV

After 5 days shooting in Jeju island, we go back to Korea. My body already feel the tiredness. This only the the beginning. I bet after our comeback, there will be so many works to do. Concert, fan meeting, fan sign, variety shows, CF and more jobs to come. But I still happy doing all of that. I have my family, my members and fans to support me. It's really relief to have this people around me.

All of the members already sleeping in the van. Tired. Fortunately, we have nothing today. When the van stops, we automatically wake up. We jump off from the van and take our luggages in the boot. We pull lazily our luggages and enter our house. I enter the passcode and open the door. As we enter the house, we hear some noises in the kitchen. As far that we know that Luna will be in Australia for one week. So then who is it? Wrinkles on each of our faces. Hobi hyung already shows scared faces.

"Kookie. You go check." Hobi hyung whispers to me.

"Why me, hyung?"

"Cause you are strong. If it's a robber, you can fight him." -V

"Ahh hyung." I sigh but still tip toe to the kitchen. The members follow me from behind. I peek from the wall to watch who is it. As I scan who is it, my eyes widen.

"Luna! I miss you. Why you didn't pick up my call and reply my messages, huh?" I run to her and hug her.

"Ooooo Jungkook. You make me can't breath." she tries to break the hug.

"Mian!. Heeee~" I still trap her in my embrace. Just loosen it a bit. "Answer my question." I flick her forehead.

"Appo!" she rubs her forehead to ease the pain.

"Sorry." I help her to ease the pain.

"I'm busy with shooting. Sorry. Thus, I want to surprise you." she chuckles.

"Ehem. What's this?" Namjoon's serious voice suddenly interupt. I spontaneously look at him and all the members. Ohhh crap, how can I forget about them?

"Hello oppa." Luna breaks the hug.

"Since when?" Tae hyung gets excited.

"Emmm . . Jungkook will explain. It's his idea. I have nothing to do with this." she throws innocent face.

"Yaish this girl." I gaze to her.

"Heeee~ Oppa fighting!" she shows fighting sign to me.

"Oppa?" I grin.

"Explain to them. They are watching us right now, Jungkook oppa." she squints her eyes to the members.

"I forgot about them again. You that interupt my focus."

"Me?"

"Yeah you call me oppa."

"It's just to play around."

"Guys. Sorry. We still here. Don't forget about us again." Jimin hyung coughs.

We both look at them with guilty faces.

"Explain." -Jin

"Explain, Kookie." Luna slaps my thigh.

"Em em em. It's a long story and I don't how to start but to be short, we start a new chapter."

"That's means you are in a relationship now?"

"We still don't discuss anything about that." -Luna

"Even it's not official that you have but you already are. Please get married faster." -Hobi

"We still have many duty to do." -Me

"Overall, we happy for you. I already doubt about this since I saw Luna in front of Jungkook. She was like a thief  that already succeed to steal. I . ." -Yoongi.

"Ahh oppa." Luna rushes towards Yoongi hyung to shut his mouth up with her palm. 

"What? That's an advanced. You already spent night with him." Tae teases Luna.

"It's not what you think." Blood rushes towards her cheeks. Her cheeks already turn in to pink.

"Don't tease about something like that, Taehyung. She's a lady." -Jin

"Heeee mian! I will just tease Jungkook." -Tae

"Ohhh God." she facepalms herself and leaves the kitchen because of embarassment.

"Congratulation maknae! We know both of you will get back together and start a fresh chapter." Jimin hugs me and pats my back.

"You even slept with her. That's so fast." Namjoon hyung gives a cheesy smile.

"Ahhh hyung. Nothing happen. Just a normal sleep."

"How can that be normal." -Hobi

"Remember about her family law?"

"Ahhh we almost forget about that." -Jin

"That's means that she's still a ?" -Tae

"So does our maknae." -Jimin

"Yaaa hyung!" I can feel myself already hot

"You know people said that sometimes a is a real beast on bed." -Namjoon

"How can I belong to this dirty-minded group?" I facepalm myself.

"We shouldn't talk about this in front of him. Our maknae still a baby. He shouldn't be expose about this." -Hobi

"I'm already adult, okay? I already passed my kid's and teen's days."

"He looks cute when he's mad. Ahhhh our baby is so cuteu." Hobi hyung pinches both of my cheeks.

"What all of you still doing here?" Luna suddenly enters the kitchen and continues her work.

"Are you making lunch?" Jimin hyung places his arm around Luna's shoulder.

"Yes."

"Hyung! Put your hand off her."

"I don't want." Jimin puts his tongue out.

"Hyung!" I pull Luna to my side.

"He already starts to claim her." Jin hyung giggles.

"Aigoooo both of our maknaes are so cute." Yoongi hyung ruffles me and Luna's hair.

"Yaaa oppa!" she fixes her hair. "All of you, please get out from kitchen. You interupt my work."

"Aye aye Mrs. Jeon." they say it simultaneously and run from the kitchen to their room. It's just us remain here.

"What are you still doing here?" she places both of her arms on her waist.

"You look y, noona." I wink my right eye.

"What?" she furious to back to her previous position.

"I love you." I kiss her forehead and run to my room.