CHAPTER 18

Me You?

Jungkook's POV

Our school time already remaining one month only. There's a lot of things happening this year. I don't regret to change my school. Here, I learn a lot of things and the most important thing is I met her. 

After my first confession last time, I don't confess to her anymore. It's so embarassing. I get a feeling that she has that same feeling, but I don't even dare to ask her right now. For now, I will just focus on my final exam that remaining three weeks only. Like before, I need to ask for Luna's help. I envy her brain T^T . She often skip school but she still can catch up everything like she doesn't skip school. We're getting closer day by day but we still bickering for most of the time.

I knock her table.

"What?" she looks at me.

"For today's tutor, want to make it at my dorm?"

"My house, please? I'm lazy to walk to your apartment."

"Since when you were not?"

She looks at me irratatingly.

"Okay we will do it at your dorm." she says it with sulking face.

"Okay call!"

"Yaaaa! I thought you will persuade me."

"Nehhh, don't have enough time to persuade you."

"You only have time for Yeri." she's mumbling in a low note.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Shhh. Mr Song Jae Rim is outside."

He's picking for a call so he leaves class for awhile. It must be important. After awhile he enters back the class.

"Okay. Sorry for that and I have something to announce."

What's more? Everyone keep making noises.

"For this history class, you need to do an assignment. Just now I got a call for confirmation of this assignment. You need to write about a place in Korea. You must write its history and specialty of that place. The due date that will be next week so you have enough time to finish it in this weekend. This assignment is 20% of carry mark for your final, so I hope you will do well. Since this is group project, you will pair up into two. Your can choose your pair, send me the group list by tomorrow."

By the time he stops talking, it's the end of school time.

"I think that's all for today. Please don't make it in last minute, this important for your grade. See you in next week."

He exits the class. All students start to pack their stuff to get ready to go home. As we do so, suddenly Ahn Jae Hyun comes towards our place.

"Luna? You want to pair up with me?" he throws a face with full of hope. I just look at both of them with hope Luna won't accept. By that time Sulli passes us with a sharp stare at Luna as a sign to her that she wants to pair with Ahn Jae Hyun. Luna glances at her and ignore her straight away. Duhhh, it seems that she will accept it.

"Sorry. I will pair up with Jungkook. Maybe next time?" Yes! she rejects it. Internal screaming ~.~

"Ouh I really hope that I can get close with you." he gives a really sad face.

"We can get close anytime. It's just I have commitment as a trainee so I'm afraid I won't contribute much so it's unfair. If I pair up with Jungkook, he also an idol, so if he also doesn't contribute much, it's fair for both of us." Eh? It doesn't really makes sense.

"Hm I don't really mind. At least, I can help you get good grades. I will be the happiest person ever."

"But it's unfair. I don't want to burden you."

"Hm if it's that so. It's okay. If you want some help, just inform me okay? You're such an angel. My beautiful angel~" Is he flirting with her? Suddenly I hold a punch on my hand. I feel jealous.

"Okay. Thank you for the compliments." she gives a sweet smile to him. 

He goes back to his place and Luna continues to pack her stuffs. I'm already finish but I just want to wait her.

"Ehem." 

"What?"

"Who said that I want to pair up with you?"

"I know you want. Even if you don't, you don't have any choice. You want to pair up with other girls? I have no problem with it, I can just pair up with Ahn Jae Hyun." she really knows my weakness. I'm shy with other girls. But what I'm curious the most is why I don't feel shy with her from the start?

"Geezzz. I can just pair up with them. I know they will welcome me with open heart."

"Then, just go with them."

Silent fills between us.

"Luna?"

"Hm?" she still busy with her stuffs.

"You reject him because of Sulli?"

"Nope. I don't care about her."

"You can't lie to me."

"Whatever." she zips her bag, stands up and leaves the class. She's really a badass.

I run to her in hallway.

"We discuss about the project this night okay? I feel lazy to learn today. Bye~" I ruffle her long curly brown hair and leave her. She yells at me and I just give her back hand wave. She must really annoyed with me now. I need to meet producer at two so I need to rush.


It's already 8 but she still not here. I feel worried since she will walk to my apartment. I feel regret now for asking her to come to my dorm instead of I'm going to her house. I take out my phone and call her.

"Luna, where are you? Are you safe? You want me to fetch you?" I bomb her with question.

"On my way to your dorm. Yes I'm safe, bunny. No need, I come with my oppa. Can you come to your front apartment?" It's relief when she said she's okay.

"Why?"

"Help me to carry this two bowl of tteokbokki."

"Okay. I will be there."

I immediately wear my jacket and go downstairs. I see a red porsche and knock the window. It's Luna and her brother. She and her brother come out from the car. She's wearing pijama with sweater for second top. What I had learn about her is, she really doesn't really care about beauty. She's really close with us until she really doesn't care what to wear if she comes here. She will wear what she feels comfortable with but most of the time she still looks fashionable with whatever she wears.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, hyung." I bow to her brother.

"Ohh annyeong, brother in . . ." 

"Oppa . . ." Luna immediately cuts his word without he finishing his word and gives him a death glare.

"Eheh. Okay, Jungkook. Take care of my sour princess." He takes the food at the back seat and gives it to me.

"Definitely I will."

"I will call you when I want to fetch you. Don't go home by yourself."

"Okay, oppa. Send my hugs and kisses to all of them." she waves at her oppa. 

We enter the building and go inside the elevator.

"Who is them?" I feel curious who is Luna gave her hugs and kisses. 

"Bigbang members."

"Ouh. You really close with them."

"They really like my family."

"Hm. Why are you late?"

"Cooking this." she shows me the bowl of tteokbokki that she holds.

"Why you burden yourself to cook this?"

"Because I'm willing to."

The elevator stops at our dorm's level. We get out from the elevator and enter my dorm. As soon as we enter, Jimin and Taehyung hyung welcome us.

"Waaaa! Luna cooks this for me." Jimin hyung get excited.

"This is not for you okay." she sticks her tongue out to Jimin and goes to kitchen to serve the food. I follow her to kitchen. She's really familiar to our dorm so she already knows every inch of this dorm. She often comes here to tutor me ansd sometimes she comes when she feels bored. 

"Nehhhh I don't care. I will definitely eat all of that by myself." Jimin and Taehyung also follow us to kitchen.

"No you can't. I will finish it." Taehyung starts to bicker with Jimin.

"Stop bickering or else both of you don't get to eat." she looks at them with sharp eyes. Like a mom give a warning to her child to stop fighting with each other.

"Oooooo omma." they give her sad look.

She takes plate and put at table at our living room. I put both of the bowl on the table. After hear noises from us, other Bangtan members come out from their room.

"Ouh Luna. Wasso?" Namjoon greets her.

"Ooo oppa. Just arrive few minutes ago. I make this tteobokki. Come eat." she grins.

"Waaaa. It looks delicious." Jin hyung comes immediately sit.

"Aigooo you always make us food." Suga hyung also start to sit. All of us sit around the table.

"Nahhh no biggie."

"Like she said before she loves to cook for her beloved ones. Jungkook precisely." Jimin says it with cheeky smile. Luna's face turn into red.

"I will definitely will kill you later, Jiminie." 

"Eheh I don't scared." Jimin throws wide grin to her. They bicker too much at some point, I really feel jealous cause they seems close to each other. She doesn't even call Jimin, oppa.

"Okay. Can we start to eat. I'm hungry and we need to discuss about our project afterward." I want to cut their interaction for actually.

We start to eat it. After finishing, other members help with the dishes while me and Luna starts discussing for our assignment.

"You have idea which place we should do?" she asks me with pencil on her hold. Want to jog down everything.

"I actually have an idea but . . ."

"Where?" she cuts my word.

"Busan."

"Busan?"

"yes."

"Good idea. Since you're from there, our work is easy."

"But I think it's more proper if we could go to the place so we can search for its history more."

"But Busan is quiet far."

"That's our problem, Luna shi."

"Hm ottoke?"

"Find the idea since you have IQ 146."

"Then you want to use me?"

"Something like that." I giggle loud.

"Yaishhh." she starts to think.

"I already have an idea so you don't need to use your brain anymore." 

"Then why you're asking me to think, you jerk?"

"I just want to make a difficult time for you." I chuckle.

"You definitely a jerk. Faster, tell me the idea."

"This weekend we go to Busan."

"Both of us?"

"Yes."

"Then, where we are going to stay?"

"My house."

"But . . " she maybe feel shy with my family but that's the only place I could think.

"That's a call." I close her book as a sign that's the final decision.

"I never said that I agree."

"I don't care if you agree or not."

"But Jungkook . . ."

"You have other idea?"

She shook her head. 

"I will call my mom for our visit. Please clear your schedule, I will clear mine."

She just nod her head weakly. Half protest half agree. 

"I think it's a wrap for our discussion."

"It's not discussion. It's more to your only plan."

"You that want to pair up with me." I stand up and slam myself on my bed. I cuddle my carrot plushy.

She's still at the table and take out her iPhone.

"Luna?"

"Hm." her eyes still lock at the phone's screen.

"Why you give me this?" I show her the carrot and she looks at it.

"I don't give you that."

"Stop denying. I know you are. Who else can grab the albums easily and give it to me?" She still denying when I ask her about her present.

"I said that I lost the present, didn't I?"

"If you still not admit it, I will . . ." I stand up and go close towards her. Very close.

"What are you doing?"

"You are a girl, I'm a man and we are in room."

"Jungkook." she's trembling.

"You better admit."

"Okay. It's me. How dirty way you use." she pushes me a bit to give us a distance.

"Finally. It's a waste you're denying it. Why you give me this carrot?" The carrot still in my hold.

"You are bunny so you need to eat to survive. Your main dish is carrot so I give you carrot. Yeay." she says that with annoyed tone.

"So this carrot is just like you?"

"Huh?"

"Cause I need you to continue my life." I say it with a soft tone and I lock my eyes in to her. She just keep silent. Suddenly her phone ringing. His oppa already downstairs to fetch her. She picks up her things and exit the room. I follow her. As she at the living room, all the members' eyes on her.

"You already wanna go back?" Hobi asks.

"Yes. My oppa already downstairs, I go first eh?" she says it to the members that really anticipate with the shows screened on television.

"Okay. Thanks for the food! Go home safe." -Jin

"Good night." -Namjoon.

"Dream of Kookie and me!." -Jimin

She glares at Jimin.

"I will send her down."

I send her to her brother. My eyes follow the car until it dissapear from my sight. What relationship that you have between you and Jimin hyung, Luna?