CHAPTER 13

Me You?

Jungkook's POV

Luna's word last week breaks me into pieces. The boys said that she regret of what she already said to me but where's the proof? She doesn't really care about it. She seems really means it.

I skip many classes. Yes I'm preparing for our comeback but the most vital reason is I can't face her. I try my best to not think about her. Like now, we are headed to filming location for our new MV. At least by make myself busy, I can get rid her off my mind. I somehow feel quiet nervous. Maybe it's because there will be a girl will work with us. As soon we arrive, we headed to waiting room to put make up on and to get ready for filming. It seems that the girl already arrive as the staffs are busying themselves inside. She's backing us. She has long brown curly hair. As she hears the noises from us, she turns her head and comes towards us. It's Luna! When did she change her hair colour? Why is she here?

"Wasso?" Namjoon hyung smiles to her.

"Yeah. Annyeonghasaeyo." She glances at me. I look away and walk away from there. I take a seat in front of mirror. As soon as I sit, the stylist comes to put my make up on. The members seem already know about this. Why did they don't inform it to me? At least I can get prepared. They talk for awhile and get separate to get ready for filming. Namjoon hyung comes to sit beside me.

"Did you already know about this, hyung?"

"Yeah." he gives me an innocent face.

"Why you don't inform me about this?"

"If we tell you about this you might not be here now. You even don't go to school. Don't talk to me about profesionalism."

"It's because . ."

"Don't say that you are preparing for our comeback cause that reason is too cliche. We sometimes start the practice after your school time. Don't tell me that you are tired because before this even we have hectic schedule, you still manage to go to school. It's obviously because of her." he cuts my word.

"Hyung . . ."  he makes me stutter.

"Please be profesional this time. Put your personal problem aside."

"okay hyung."  I close my eyes and let the stylist finishes her work.

After finish put our make up on and get ready, we starts to film the MV. She doesn't look awkward even there's a scene involve me and her. She manage to act successfully. *Imagine the MV of Boy in luv and the girl inside the MV is Luna.* After 4 hours of filming, the shooting already ended. The filming goes smoothly. All of us starts to pack our stuffs and ready to go back home. So does Luna. When she about to enter her car suddenly Yoongi hyung called her. She comes towards us.

"Why oppa?"

"You already want to go back home?"

"Yeah."

"Let's have a lunch together."

She glances at me and I keep silent.

"It's okay. I will have lunch at home."

"It's already 3 o'clock. You might starving to death," Hobi hyung places his hand around her arm.

"Let's join us." Taehyung hyung  gives his puppy looks to attract her sympathy.

"But my manager . . ."

"Just tell her to go first. we'll send you home."

She doesn't has choice.

"Okay. Wait I will tell my manager first."

She goes towards her manager and talks about this. Her manager just nod as a sign of giving permission. She then come towards us again.  We go to the nearest cafe by walking. She talks a lot with other Bangtan members but she never talks with me like that. When we start to talk, there will be a thing we will fight for. I somehow envy them.


Luna's POV

Today is the day for filming for their new MV. I feel so nervous. I try my best to hide and overcome my awkwardness and nervousness. I'm glad that I can do it even there's a scene that involve me and him. I sometimes take a peek at him but he ignores me. So this is the feeling that he needs to endure when I ignore him. When the filming ended successfully, Yoongi oppa invites me to have a lunch with them. I ask permission from my manager and she allows me to join them. We go to the restaurant on foot.

We combine two tables together as we are 8. I sit between Jimin and Yoongi oppa and Jungkook sits in front of me. Ahhhh why he must sits in front of me? I bet I can't manage to eat properly later. But I need to cover my nervousness, I don't want to fool myself. As we sit , the waiter comes to take our order. They order three sets of food. When the waiter about to go Jungkook suddenly adds a glass of plain water. While waiting for our food, we have a little chat. When Jungkook talks, I just remain silent as I don't want Jungkook to feel uncomfortable.

After 15 minutes of waiting, the food is serve in front of us. Suddenly, Jungkook places a glass of plain water in front of me.

"Huh? Is it for me?" I look at him but he looks away and still remain silent.

"Silent means yes. Come let's enjoy the food!" Jin hyung grins. He really loves food. Anyone can't separate him from food.

Why he places the drink in front of me? Is it really means for me? Did he know my habit before I eat something I will drink plain water first? But how he can know? I just eat several times with him and I never did this habit in front of him. Is he cares about me? Is he stalking me for this time being?

After we finish our lunch, they send me home. I thank them for the lunch. I look at Jungkook but he already sleep. I just smile.


Jungkook's POV

It's been a month I act cold towards Luna. Let her feel what I felt before but does she even care? It's just 7.20 a.m when I arrive at class. Luna still doesn't arrive yet. I take out my phone and put earphone on. I play songs in my playlist. I place my head on the table. It's still early and I feel so sleepy. 10 minutes after that Luna enters the class. I just ignore her. I still close my eyes. I'm pretend to sleep. I feel her figure beside me, she's busy taking out something from her bag. Suddenly I feel something sticks on my forehead. 

I open my eyes and she already leaves the class. I take her sticky note that she sticks it on my forehead. I read her note. She wants to meet me at the rooftop. I climb the staircase and go to rooftop. I see her figure standing, looking up to sky. She seems so calm and beautiful. 

"Why do you want to meet me?"

She remains silent and still looking at the sky.

"I want to ask for your forgiveness. I'm sorry" her voice fills up the atmosphere after a minute of silent.

"What for?"

"For what I had said to you before and for being harsh to you."

"There's nothing you need to be sorry. That's what you want, I will obey it. I think I need to go now."

I leave without hearing her explanation. Actually, I'm afraid of what she will say next. I'm afraid she will ask me not to appear in front of her again. After of what happen, at least one thing is clear. I realize I don't want to lose her. It's okay that I can't touch her but please don't dissapear from my sight. I can't bear those days without her filling my eyes.


Luna's POV

I don't know what to do now. He doesn't want to hear what I want to say. After he leaves, my tears overflowing my cheeks. It really hurts me. I stay there until the bell rings as the sign that class will be start soon. As I'm in rush to my class, I bump into Yugyeom.

"Luna? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I go first and sorry."

I leave him immediately and enter the class. The teacher already in the class. I apologize for being late. I sit on seat and focus on the subject that he teaches. When it's time for lunch, I go to Sulli but she says that she has something to do. I decide to stay at class. I don't have mood to eat. Only me that stay in class. Jungkook maybe with Yugyeom and Bambam at cafeteria. If only I close to him, maybe I can join them. IF ONLY.

I place my head on table, try  to take a nap suddenly I get a massage from Sulli saying that she wants to meet me and have our lunch at field. I stand  up and make my way to the field suddenly I see Jungkook and he shouts at me 'Watch out.' I see a vase from second floor about to hit me. My legs are glued to the floor. I can't even make a move an inch. What I know next is Jungkook fell down to the floor with I'm in his embrace on top of him. 

"Are you okay, Jungkook?"

"Hm." His face in red.

"Yaaa! I ask you."

"I'm okay. Can you move?"

"ouh. Wait. What is that sounds?" I think I heard his heartbeat. It's thumping really hard like he's back from 10km of running.

"What sound?"

"I think it's your heartbeat. Lemme check." I put my ears on his chest.

"Yaaa! You move now!"

"Okay. Okay." I move from top of him. I sit down on the floor. I keep silent and processing what just happened just now. He also sits down in front of me.

"Are you okay? You want to go to clinic?"

"I'm okay." I look at the vase that already broke into pieces. Who did that? Jungkook stands up and gives his right hand towards me.

"Huh?"

"You don't want to stand up? Our lunch time already remaining 5 minutes left."

I grab his hand and stand up. I'm still in confusion.

"Kaja."

We walk to our classroom. I just keep silent. My mind already muddled up. When we enter the classroom, the teacher is already there. We take our seat and starts to focus but I can't. I'm in blank. I can't focus until the end of lesson of the day. My mind in confused. When the last teacher exit our class, I'm still in my own world. 

"Who do you think do this?" Jungkook suddenly breaks the silent.

"I don't know." I face him 

"Kim Hye Sung?"

"I don't know."

"Let's check." he grabs my hand and walks towards Kim Hye Sung.

"Kim Hye Sung? Is it you?" Jungkook asks her in serious tone.

"What?" she looks uncomfortable.

"You try to kill Luna?"

"It's not me."

"Then who?"

"Why did you ask me? I don't know."

"Then why you look uncomfortable? You know what happen, isn't it? Is it really you?"

"I said it's not me. Even I hate her so much, I'm not that crazy to kill people!"

"Then why you're look uncomfortable?" I ask her since I zip my mouth too long.

"Cause I saw who did that." I look at her in confusion. Who is it?

 

 

* * *

Hi lovelies, how is it so far? I'm sorry I can't update this story often this week. I'm a little bit busy but I hope you will be patience for my next update. If i have time, I will update immediately but I can't promise anything. Hope you like it. XOXO :*