CHAPTER 34

Me You?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm waiting to record my last part for our new song for our next comeback. Other members already finished theirs only me that remained. I practice one last time before recording room. When V hyung finishes his part, it's my turn after him. I enter the recording room while other members wait for me outside the recording room. As I'm about to start my part, our manager enter the room.

"Sorry for interupting. I just want to say that Bang pd nim wants to see all of you after the recording. So don't go back yet." he grins.

"Oooo okay." Namjoon hyung nods.

"You may continue your work." he exits from the room.

"Okay Jungkook, continue." Yoongi hyungs commands. He is one of the producer for our next comeback so he needs to manage everything. I start my last part of the recording. Sometimes, he asks me to redo it and yells to me when I don't do it right. He may look lazy but when it comes to work he is the perfectionist. One more song that we need to record it. After finishing our recording, all of us head to Bang PD's room. Namjoon hyung knocks his door and we enter his room.

"Why Bang PD nim?" Namjoon hyungs asks him right after all of us enter the room.

"It's about your photoshoot in Jeju."

"What about it?" -Suga

"Your shooting will be delay."

"So it's not next week?" -Jin

"Nope. Maybe we will start in March. The weather is not nice to do the shooting."

"Then our MV shooting?" -Namjoon

"No changes for that for now. Maybe we will still do it in March. Your manager will manage your schedule and inform you later."

"Ohh okay. Anything else?" -Suga

"And about Luna stays in your house. I heard that she stayed in your house for about one week ago."

"Why about that?" Jimin hyung ask him in furious. I roll my eyes. He cares about her a bit too much.

"I want you to be careful. A great controversy will happen if reporters know about that."

"Fuhhh I thought you want to ask us to kick her out from our house." Jimin let out a relief breathe.

"Why I want to ask you that? It's your house so it's your decision." Bang PD smiles to us.

"Don't worry about that. We will try our best to keep the secret safe." -Namjoon

"I count on you. You may leave. I have many works to do."

As we leave the room, our manager comes to us.

"So this is your schedule for next week and the week after next week. For March schedule, I will give it later as I need to reschedule everything. If anything change again, I will inform it." he gives the schedule to all of us. We scan the schedule right after we get it.

"We a bit free next week." Jimin hyung cheers.

"Do enjoy your free time. After this, you have no free time. Muahahaha." he laughs evilly.

"As well as you, hyung. We work that's mean you need to work too." V hyung sticks his tongue out while lauhing hard in front of him after his face change. He must forget about he is our manager.

"Yaishhhh. I should just quit. Aigoo." he leaves while nagging. After he leaves us, we go towards our car. Rest time after this. Yeah! We get in to the van. I close my eyes as the van moves. Want to take a nap for awhile.

"What you want to do next week? Going back home?" -Jimin

"Maybe not. We just have one day off. Other day just half day off." -Hobi

"What day that we get fully off?" -Jin

"Hmm it's Wednesday. On 20th." Tae hyung scans the schedule again and informs them.

"It's 20th?" Yoongi hyung smirks.

I open my eyes as I can't even sleep after they are making noise. I will just sleep at home.

"It's Luna's birthday isn't it?" Hobi hyung looks at me while smiling cheekily.

"Why did you look at me?" I give I-don't-care-face. Actually, I already knew that our off will be right on Luna's birthday but I just don't want them get the wrong idea with I still remember Luna's birthday.

"Heee. Just a reflex action." he looks to others.

"What a conincidence." -Namjoon

"Want to do something for her birthday? Jungkook? idea?" this time around Yoongi hyung looks at me with smirk plastered on his mouth.

"Why are you asking me when it comes to Luna?" I ask him in angry tone.

"Just asking if you have any idea. No arguments needed. Idea anyone?" then he narrows his eyes towards others.

"Party?" -Taehyung

"Yeah! Party is a must." -Jimin

I close my eyes again. I don't want to join the conversation. After awhile, the van stops in front of our house. I quickly go out from the car and I'm the first one that enter the house. As I pass the living room to go to my room, I see Luna is watching TV there.

"So fast Jungkook. Pee?" she asks me without taking her eyes off the TV.

"Not your problem." I stop as I hear her voice.

"Just asking. Noona trying to be nice to a jerk like you, you know?" she looks at me irritatingly.

"Jerk? Noona?" I narrow my eyes towards her.

"Yeah. Jerk is you Mr Jeon Jungkook. Noona is me cause I'm older than you." she smiles innocently.

"You rascal."

"You may go to your room, Mr Jeon. Sorry for ruining your such beautiful life and interupting your precious time."

"Yaaaa! You . ."

"Calm down kids. I thought you are not talking to each other." Jin rushes towards us.

"I decide to talk to him." she gives an innocent face. 

"You decide? You make me dumbfounded."

"Want me to close it down?" -Luna

"With a kiss?" Tae hyung suddenly jumps around happily.

"Yaishhhh. Never!" -Luna

"Never? I thought you enjoyed it the most when we did it." I smirk.

"Before you dump me like I'm a hoe." she raises her voice.

"You did enjoy every kiss that you had. With your ex, Chanyeol, other guys annnnnnnd Jimin hyung?" I raise my eyebrows, mocking her.

"You should stop Jungkook." Namjoon hyung grabs my hand to bring anywhere else. But before he does so, Luna holds Namjoon hyung's hand, avoiding him from taking me somewhere else.

"For your information Jungkook-sshi, the kiss that only I had it with pleasure, it's only with you. And one more thing, I never kiss with Jimin. I would never ever do it with the one I consider as family." she glares at me before leaving the living room. I spot her eyes watery as she said that. Damn it!

"Was that my wrong?" Tae hyung worried.

"Oooo it's your fault." Jin hyung chuckles.

"Then must I persuade her now?" -Tae

"Just joking Tae." Jin pats Tae hyung's back. 

"Fix it, Jungkook." Yoongi hyung says it before leaves the room. After that, everyone get in to their own room. I throw myself on the bed and stare at the ceiling blankly and suddenly Luna's watery eyes reminisce in my mind. It's broken me in to pieces everytime I saw her tears. 3 years ago, after I left Luna at the park, I came back after I worried about her that I left alone in raining but when I arrived there, I saw Jimin hyung hugging her that in tears. Seeing her crying made me feel guilty and wanted to sooth her down but when I saw Jimin, it makes me angry and jealous. Then I just left the park with mixed feeling, guilty for making her crying and angry for the fact that she's a player.

Last year, when we had a concert in LA, I saw her in crowd right after we started the concert. She maybe wear spectacles, mask and cap but she can't fooled me with that clothes. I recognised her eyes. As soon I caught her eyes I know it's her. I was so happy to see her again. But when I caught her crying right after butterfly, it made me shattered. Did I really make her that hurt? I didn't really talk for one week. Her shadow followed me everywhere.


LUNA'S POV

I get a call from Boom when I'm busying with my photoshoot for my new CF collabration with Bigbang. He said that YG wants to meet me. Right after the photoshoot ended, I rush towards YG building. It makes me so happy when YG says that they are discussing for my comeback. That's what I want. I miss my stage and fans. After meeting with YG for my comeback, I go to my boutique. There's a problem with my new design. I work myself in the boutique until I don't notice that it's about to twelve. That's why my eyes just so heavy. At least, I don't have anything tomorrow. That means my schedule for tomorrow is sleep, eat, sleep, eat and sleep sleep sleep. I turn off the light before getting out from the boutique. Then I drive to BTS house.

As I get off from the car, I see the house already dark. They must already sleeping. I open the door and turn on the lights in the kitchen as the house is so dark. With the dim light from the kitchen, I see them in vague in the living room. They are not making any voice. I guess the are sleeping. I walk towards the living room and turn on the lights to wake them up. As the lights on, I see them sleeping with uneaten cake on the table. I shake Jimin's body the first but he still not in reality.

"Oppa. Wake up." I wake Jin oppa this time.

"Luna? You just arrive home?" he rubs his eyes with his left hand while other hand shaking others body to wake them up. Finally, all of them wake up but some of them, their eyes still closing even all of them already in seat position.

"Yes. Why all of you sleeping here?"

"Waiting for you." Hobi oppa places his head on Jimin's shoulder and sleeps again.

"For me? Why?"

"To celebrate your birthday." Tae oppa mumbles.

"We want to throw you a party because we want to be the earliest that celebrate your bithday but we slept while waiting for you. We thought you will come back home early." Namjoon oppa explains.

"Mianhe oppa. I had a problem with my new design so I finished my works."

"It's okay. It's work anyways. If you are in date with other guys, then we will be mad." Yoongi oppa yawns while struggling to keep his eyes open.

"I should at least inform that so I won't make all of you waiting for me."

"It's okay." Jin oppa pats my head.

"Let's just celebrate your birthday now." Jimin smiles to me.

"Just celebrate it tomorrow. All of you are sleepy."

"But you will need to go to work tomorrow." Jimin pouts.

"I'm free tomorrow."

"Okay good. Actually, I really feel sleepy now. So let's just celebrate tomorrow." Yoongi oppa grins.

"Good night. Happy Birthday." Jimin kisses my cheeks and goes upstairs. Then all of them in a queue to wish me a happy birthday and kiss my cheeks as a present while their eyes closing. After Jimin, it's Hobi then V, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin. They look so cute with that mumbles and sleeping in walking. I should take picture of it. I enter my room after all of them back to their room and put the cake in the refrigerator. As I enter my room, I see a big box that full of presents in it in my room. It must be send to YG building and the staff sends all of these here. How I can forgot that tomorrow is my birthday? Aigooo. I must overwork myself until forgetting my own precious day.


I wake up when the clock already 11.15 in the morning. I jump off from the bed and do stretch up. After that, I check my phone. There are many people wishing me a happy birthday. My family, YG family, my friends that in Korea, London and LA and my fans. I'm glad to have this people around me. After saying thank you to them, I go towards bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I will just shower after having a meal. My tummy already asking for some food.

I get out from my room and head to kitchen to find some food to eat. I find Jin oppa in kitchen, cooking for a lunch maybe.

"Aigooo our birthday girl  just woke up."  he shook his head while his hand still busy choping the vegetables.

"Heeee. I sleep late last night. After washing up, I can't sleep so I watch drama. But at the end, laptop that watch me sleeping, not me that watch it." I chuckle.

"You should sleep early. Not good for you, girl." he looks at me worriedly.

"Nae omma. Omma?"

"You must want something. Just spill it out."

"Hungry." I blink my eyes continously while my hand on my tummy, showing that I'm hungry.

"I know. I save some sandwiches for you. Look at the dining table." he points at the dining table outside the kitchen.

"Thank you. I love you, omma." I kiss his left cheek.

"Yaishh this girl. You even call me omma." he nags but never stopping from his work like every mom did.

"By the way, what are you cooking, oppa?"

"Kimchi stew and seaweed soup for our birthday girl."

"Heol! Want me to help you?"

"No! Stay out from my kitchen. It's your birthday."

"That's nothing to do with my birthday."

"It's your special day so I prohibit you from cooking today, okay?"

"Unfair, oppa." I pout.

"People always unsatisfied when they need to cook but when it comes to you, it's vice versa, huh?"

"One day not in kitchen is like not taking a bath."

"You are nonsense." he looks at me dumbfounded. "Now, go take your breakfast." he pushes me out from the kitchen.

I go take sandwiches on the table and bring it to the living room, joining the others.

"Heol! My favourite movie, Lord of the rings. I love Legolas so much." I sit between Hobi oppa and V on the sofa.

"Just woke up, huh?" -Yoongi

"Heeee~" I grin.

"Bath?" -Namjoon

"I'm in my pijama, right? Then it's not yet. So please bear with the smell." I laugh evilly.

"Aigooo this girl. Every girls will dress up properly before they meet us then there are you with that barbie pijama, hello kitty furry slippers and so childly pink headband." Jimin scans me from head to toe.

"I don't ask you to comment my clothes." I throw a small pillow besides me towards his face. "And why I need to dress up in front of you? Casual is enough. I will just dress up in front of Legolas. Isn't baby boo?" I look at Legolas in the TV and pretend to talk to him.

"You are insane." Jimin throws back the pillow to my face.

"I don't care." I stick my tongue out.

"Can both of you not argue in one day? You give us headache." Yoongi oppa messages his head.

"Can't, right Luna?" Jimin tries to take the sandwich in the plate.

"Yaaaa!" I slap his hand from taking my sandwich. 

"So stingy." -Jimin

"It's hers Jimin. You already eat yours. So don't touch hers." Jin oppa yells from the kitchen.

"Listen? So get off." I push his hand aside from the plate.

We continue to watch the movie in peace. I sometimes, glance at Jungkook besides Jimin. I still can't take off my eyes from him even his words really makes me rip apart. After what happened last week, I didn't talk to him and he didn't talk to me. We acted like we are strangers. I try to act okay with him but after what he said, I just bury that. I don't want to hurt continously. It's better we don't talk to each other. A talk will lead to a small cat fight then it will become bigger after that. When the movie ends, I stand up from the sofa.

"Ohh Luna. We forgot to tell you that yesterday a few of YG staffs send a big box full of presents here. So I ask them to put it in your room." -Hobi

"Thank you." I grin.

"When we will celebrate your birthday? I want to eat the cake." V oppa pouts and places his arm around mine.

"Molla. Ask your hyung." I pinch his tip of nose.

"When hyung?" he lets go my hand and goes towards Namjoon oppa.

"Ask Jin hyung." he points to Jin oppa in kitchen.

"When hyung?" he yells while walking to the kitchen.

"Now. Help me to bring the food to the dining table." Jin oppa commands.

"Yeay! Yeay!" he takes the food to the front. Other members and me just wait at the dining table. After all food is served, both of them sit down on the chair.

"So let's wish Luna a happy birthday together. Blow the candle and make a wish." Jin lights the candle.

"One two three." Namjoon oppa counts to three with his hand and asks me to blow the candle and make a wish.

"Happy Birthday our dongsaeng." they wish me simultaneously.

"Gomaore.I love all of you. Muah muah muah muah." I smile to them.

"Sorry for last night." -Hobi

"Nahhh it's okay. We still can celebrate it today and for sure all of you still be the first."

"Everyone?" -Yoongi

"Why hyung?" -Tae

"You know that my uncle is one of the director for Lotte world right?" -Yoongi

"Yes. Then?" -Hobi

"He gave me 10  free tickets last week. I already gave two tickets to my hyung. So the remaining is 8. Since we have 8, how about going there today? All of us are free today, right? and it's also for Luna's birthday celebration." -Yoongi.

"Since it's been a long time to play there, so call for me!" -Jin

"Omo it will be so exciting!" V oppa makes a noise.

"Are you sure about this?" Hobi oppa and Jimin makes a scared face.

"Sure!" V, Namjoon, Suga and Jin answers it respectively. I just chuckles while looking at them.

"Are you okay with this, Luna? Jungkook?" Yoongi oppa suddenly asks us.

"Huh? I will just follow the flow." I smile to Yoongi oppa.

"Me too." Jungkook glares at me before continue with his food.

After having a lunch, I wash up myself since I don't take a bath yet. I open up my closet to find clothes to wear. What to wear? What to wear? Lastly, I decide to wear beige knitted sweater with red cloak with hood and brown skinny jeans. We will leave at 3 pm. Before going from my room, I grab my zara beige ankle boots with gold zips in the shoe racks besides my dressing table. As I'm out from my room, all of them already in front of the main door.

"Waiting for me?" I grin.

"Oooooo." they answer it simultaneously.

"Let's go now!" I grab V's hands and exit the house with him. We use three cars. Yoongi's, Jin's and Hobi's. I get in to Yoongi's car with V oppa. As we about to move, Jungkook comes towards the car at Yoongi's side.

"They ask me to come here. Is there empty seat?" he asks Yoongi.

"One more. Get in."

V oppa already sits in the front so he needs to sit besides me in the back. As he gets in to the car, I can smell his scent with Acqua Di Gio perfume roomed towards my nose. I miss his scent. Even he's besides me, he acts like I don't even exist and I act like he's not besides me. I look out the window throughout the ride. The car is so silent, only songs fill the atmosphere. V oppa already slept as the car moved. Yoongi oppa focuses on his driving so I just decide to keep my mouth shut.

After 35 minutes of spacing out while staring at the View, the car finally stoppage. I hop off the car and stretch my body while yawning loudly.

"Are you really an idol, huh? Ohh wrong question. Are you even a girl?" Jimin walks  to me with his face covered with mask.

"Why are you really love to judge me lately huh?" I give him a death glare. 

"Cause I really really realy love to see you angry." He flicks my forehead.

"Yaa!" I rub my forehead that already in red.

"Stop it kids. Kaja!" -Jin

"Kaja!" I place my hand around  Jin opPa's hand. After we passing the gurd to check out our tickets, we stop in front the entrance.

"Picture first!" -Jin

"Ahhh oppa . I'm excited for the roller coaster"

"Agree with Jin hyung. Picture first." Jimin holds pretend-brave face.

"Okay scaredy cat."

"Yaaaa!" -Jimin

"Can you both not fight in a day?" -Namjoon. 

"No." we both grin.

"Faster everyone. I already tired standing here." well, that's our motionless Min Yoongi. After taking some picture of all us, I offer myself to take picture the seven of them. Before this, an old french couple that help to take picture the eight of us.

"So what's the plan? Where should we start first?" -V 

"To avoid the lost of any member, I suggest we should team up into two." -Jin

"Scissors, paper, rock?" -Hobi

After playing scissors paper rock, Jin with Hobi, Yoongi with Namjoon, Jimin and V, me with Jungkook. I'm about to say something but Jimin cuts mine after looking at me that can't stand still. 

"Jungkook? Can we exchange? I will go with Luna." 

"Hm okay." 

Me and Jimin start with pirate ship ride, then roller coaster and other games. Most all of the games in the park , we ride it. At first, Jimin was so scared but after 3 games, he enjoyed it. After that, we find a place to sit. We already tired. 

"Luna?"

"What?"

"I already accompanied you to ride those riduculous games, now let's join me to the haunted house." He stands and pulls to stand up.

"No no no. I'm tired." I panic.

"Ahhh Luna." He pouts. 

 "I buy you that churros okay?" I walk to stall  and leave him at the bench. He sits again to show his protest. After buying the churros, I walk to the place that I left Jimin there but when I arrive there, he's not there. Did he go to the haunted house alone? Should I just here wait for him? After thinking for milions time, I decide to go to haunted house to find him. It's not nice to let him alone, he already accompanied me to play the games. 

After strengthening my heart, I step in to the house. It's so dark. It's just a dim light a long the way. My eyes wander around. My heart already beats fast. My mind already mesed up. The phobia in haunted house haunts me again. I drop the churros and scream while closing my eyes with both of my palm.

"Jungkook!" Only that name that comes to my mind.


  JUNGKOOK'S POV

In car just now, we didn't talk. Then, when we need to team u, she looks so worried. She really do't want to comunicate with me anymore. Seeing her reaction when we need  to pair up, makes my heart sinks to the bottom. When Jimin wants to exchanged with me makes me full of anger. I should expect that she wants to spend her time with him. Is it anger or . . . . . jealous? 

Tae hyung and I play all the games in the par. After playing all the games, Tae hyung says that he wants to ride the roler coaster one more time, so I just let him go alone since I already feel tired. So I decide to wander around while waiting for him. As I pass the haunted house besides the roller coaster area, I hear a scream of my name. I know that voice. My hearts thumps loud like a drum. What happened to her? Was her in danger? Thinking about Luna might in danger, makes my body shaking. I run towards the voice and find Luna in a room is crying on the floor while her eyes closed.

"Are you okay?" I rush to her and pull her in to my embrace.

"Jungkook? I'm scared." she slams her face on my chest and sobs.

"Shhhh. I'm here. Nothing to worry." I caress her back to calm her down. After a few minutes, her sobs about to cool dow."Let's go outside." I help her to stand up and wrap my hand around her  back. As we exit the haunted house, I can see the members wait for us at the place that we decide to meet before going back.

"Jungkook? What happened? " Jin hyung aks worriedly as he sawLuna's swollen eyes.

"I don't really kno but can we go back now? She looks pretty damn tired."

"Let's go." -Namjoon

We then walk to the car park. Luna still in my embrace. She looks tred and can't think straight. We both enter Yoongi's car at the back seat. She sits close to me as if something would attack her. But both of us still in silent. I just stare at the window while her spacing out of nowhere. After awhile, I feel a hard thing hits my shoulder. She's already sleeping. She must be so tired until when we arriveat home she's still in deep sleep. 

As I'm about to shake her body to wake her up, Yoongi hyung gives a sign not to wake her up. He commands me to carry her to her room. So I just cary her like a bridal style. I open the doorknob and close the door with my leg.

As I put her on her bed and about to walk, she opens her eyes.

"Jungkook?" she calls me  with a low voice. 

"Why? Do you wantanything?" I sit on her bed.

"Can you stay by my side?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* * * * *

Hello everyone. I just want to say thank you for your suport on my fanfic. I also want to inform that maybe I will be on hiatus since I will pursue my degree . I will register this Friday. So that's means I will be busy but I promise to update if I have leisure time. Don't unsubscribe me. I definitely will finish my story. Once again, thank you. Love yaa :D