CHAPTER 11

Me You?

Luna's POV

For today's music class five of us need to perform. The three already passed and now it's Jungkook's turn. I don't know why but I think I miss him. I miss to argue about silly things with him. When he starts sing, I feel something in my heart. To get rid of that feeling, I start to talk to Sulli. When he finishes sing, everyone give him a round of applause. He has a nice voice, I admit that. He makes me want to hear him more.

When my turn comes, I go in front and start to sing. I sing Flashlight by Jessie J. I pour all my hearts into this perfomance. When I'm singing I accidently look at Jungkook, he also looks at me. His staring full of meaning but I can't read it. Our eyes keep lock onto each other. I can't take off my eyes from him until the song ended. My heart beats fast. Why?

"Wow. You're so amazing Luna. No doubt why you are YG trainee." everyone seems shocked after what teacher said.

"I'm sorry Luna. I didn't mean to say it."

"It's okay teacher. Sooner or later everyone will know. The reporters seem to dig everything about me now. Maybe now there already article that I'm YG trainee." I smile at her.

"Luna you are?" the nerd boy, Ahn Jae Hyun that admits his love for me since the first week asks me.

"Yes I am." the room suddenly noisy. Everyone approach me to ask me but Jungkook seems stutter in one corner in this room. 

Before this, only my family, YG staffs, teacher at school and Sulli that know about this. But after the CF, the reporters and netizens want to find out more about me. Me as YG trainee won't be private anymore. I think my life in this entertainment industry just begin. 

After music class ended, everyone leaves the room and headed to cafeteria. Now it's only me in this room. I don't feel like eating. Sulli invites me to eat with her but I refuse it, I lost my apetite. I sit on piano chair and starts playing the piano. My destiny by Lyn fills the atmosphere in the room. My feeling already mixed now. I don't what it is? Am I fallen for Jungkook? My eyes start watery. I must have no feeling for him. I don't want the things will go harder for both of us. When I finish play the song. The tears fall down to my cheeks. I stand up and want to go to restroom. I need to wash my face.

When I'm about to leave suddenly someone grab my wrist and push me slowly to the wall.

"What are you doing, Jeon Jungkook?!"

"I want to talk to you."

"I already state that I don't want to talk to you anymore, understand?!" I want to make a move but he locks me to the wall by stickng both of his hand around the wall.

"What do you want to know?" my voice trembling.

"Who are you?" he leans closer to me.

"I am Park Luna. Don't ask useless things. You're not worth my time."

"You are LXXX?"

"No." my voice stucks at my throat. How did he find out? He listens to my cover?

"I know you are. I recognise her voice."

"You talk nonsense Jungkook."

"I talk nonsense Luna?" he moves his face near to my face. our nose already bump into each other. I cant move. It feel like I'm numb.

"You are even YG trainee." "Why you are so mysterious? You make me want to discover you more." Now he looks at lips. I close my eyes as I'm afraid of what will happen next. Suddenly I feel something gently press my lips. He kisses me. Without I notice, I kiss him back. I feel my tears roll down to my face again. He starts to kiss me passionately. When I realise what is happening, I broke the kiss.

"Jeon Jungkook! What are you ing do?"

"I . . ."

"I'm seriously hate you so much. Please don't talk to me anymore." I start to cry more. I push him and about to go then he grabs my wrist again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." he begs for forgiveness.

I just remain silent. My tears already cool down. I just stare the floor, I can't look at his face. My wrist is still in his hand without I notice. I feel so warm when he touches me.

"I want you to help me."

"What now?" I keep my head up to face him. I pull my wrist from his hand. 

"Do the tutor with me. I skip many classes. I need to catch up. Mid term is around the corner. I can't ask others for help."

"None of my bussiness." I wipe my tears.

"Please I beg you."

"You know that you make things worse for me."

"I know but . . . hm it's okay. I try to catch it by myself." he looks sad.

I let a big sigh. I seriously hate to see him at that state.

"Okay I will help you but with one condition."

"What is it?" his face become brighter now.

"I will do the tutor outside. Whether it will held at your dorm or at my house. We won't do it at school. One more thing, don't you ever try to talk to me at school."

"Okay ma'am. So we're friend?"

"No. You will never be my friend." I leave him alone in the room and headed to restroom. I need to wash my face


.Jungkook's POV

The moment that I kiss Luna's lips two weeks ago keep playing on my mind . Her lips is soft that makes me want to taste her more. If she doesn't break the kiss, I don't know what will happen next. Yes I feel I kinda guilty but what makes my heart flutters is she kiss me back. I can feel it. Is she loves me? Definitely no. She already make it clear that she hates me. She doesn't even consider me as a friend. Maybe she hates me so much. Even after the incident she treats me coldly. When she comes for tutoring, she just talk about the subject. After the session finish she just leave immediately. That proves so much.

"Yo Jungkook!" Jimin hyung makes me stutter.

"Why hyung?"

"You okay?"

I just nod.

"you know you are not good at lying and we're go enough to detect that you're having a problem now." -Yoongi.

"Luna." I sigh.

"Why? Both of you still not in a good state?" -Jin

I nod innocently.

"I can see it when she comes here. She treats us nicely but when it comes to you, she will be cold like ice." -Taehyung.

"I don't know what to do. She seems hate me so much."

"Do you think so?" -Hoseok.

"She ignores me. That is the proof."

"Do you love her?" -Namjoon

"I . . ."

"You are. You even stutters. You need to discover your feelings kookie ah." -Jin

"But what if I have no feelings for her. Maybe it's just I feel sympathy for her, or maybe I just want to be her friend."

"That's why we ask you to discover yourself, pabo." -Jimin

"But we 100% sure, you are in love with her. It's even deeper than Yeri." -Yoongi.

"Am I?"

"We will not going to say about it. You need to discover it." -Yoongi


We already sit for mid term. Luna helps me so much. I owe her. She still acts cold with me. After the exam, she doesn't even talk to me since the tutor stops for now. I miss her but I can't touch her. She like rose that keeps in glass container. You see it but you cant touch or feel it.

Today, the result comes out. I hope I will pass it with flying colours. I want to make my family, Bangtan, ARMY and Luna proud of me. Now Luna already in the list. Our homeroom teacher Mr. Song Jae Rim enters the class. I feel nervous.

"Today I want to discuss about two things. First, as you all know I will return your report card." Everyone let out a big sigh. They seems nervous like me.

"Okay I will announce the top 3 in the class as well as this grade. When I call your name please come in front and get your report card. The 3rd one is Ahn Jae Hyun. The second one is . . . ." Ahn Jae Hyun go gets his report card. Aigooo this teacher makes us even more nervous.

"Choi Sulli." Everyone give around of aplause but she seems doesn't really happy. Why?

"Okay now I will annouce the best student for this class as well this grade. It belongs to . . . Park Luna." everyone seems so shock but I'm not. I know she will get a really good result. I give her a big hand clap. I'm happy for her. She goes get her report card.

"You did a great job, Luna." I smile to her.

"Thank you." she then looks away.

Mr. Song Jae Rim return all the repord card. I get 8 out of 30. Not bad!

"Okay I already return your report card. I hope you will work harder. Don't feel bad. you can try it again."

"Now I want to announce the second things. Our school will held an Open Day so your class assign to open coffee shop. So we need 2 barista, one person that will make waffle, one cashier, one waiter and one person that will give flyers to promote our shop. So we need 6 volunteer altogteher. Who wants to volunteer, please raise up your hand."

Everyone looks away. Some whistling, some make some noises. They seem doesn't interested to this.

"I will volunteer." Sulli suddenly raise her hand.

"You will be assign as the one who need to give the flyers.Anyone?"

Luna looks at Sulli and raise her hands up. "me sir."

"You will be assign as waitress."

When I see Luna raise her hands up, I also raise my hands.

"You Jungkook hm . . . I think barista."

Ahn Jae Hyun, Kim Hye Sung and her friend raise their hand.

"Ahn Jae Hyun as barista, Hye Sung as the cashier and Sunmi as the one who will make waffle."

Mr Song writes something on his notebook. Maybe write our name and our work.

"Okay thank you for the volunteers. I hope we will work hard and enjoy the Open Day. You may invite outsiders. I think that's all for today. For the volunteers meet me after school."

He walks away and it's time for our lunch. I write "meet me at rooftop" on sticky notes and stick it on Luna's head. I go to cafeteria to grab something for me and Luna. Then I go at rooftop. She already at there,

"Hey."

"hm what do you want?"

"Nothing. Just wanna eat with you." I hands her a roll of bibimbap and a packet of milk that I already put straw on it.

"Thank you." she takes it and starts eat it.

She looks cute even she acts cold.

"I want to say congratulation for being the best student and thank you for helping me."

"ouh thank you. What number you get?"

"8"

"Great. Congratulations. At least it worth my time." She smiles slightly. She doesn't fake the smile. She then starts eating again.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?" the bibimbap is full in her small mouth.

"Ya! Don't eat like that you might choke."

She grin.

"What do you want to ask?"

"Why you don't mingle much and you dont really has a lot of friends? you seems friendly when someone know you better."

"I don't trust people easily. I used to have a lot of friends but they just use me for my money. They just close with me to get advantage of it. and you why you don't mingle much?

"Like you, I don't trust people easily. They become my friends because they want to be famous."

"ouh. I think sometimes I feel comfortable with you, Jungkook. But why you are close with me. You want my money?"

"Why you comfortable with me? You want my popularity?"

"No!"

"I don't need your money."

"I don't need your popularity."

"So, wanna be friends?"

"Still no."

"I know you will. One day." I smirk.

She seems open today. Is she in a good mood? Why she said that she's comfortable with me? I want to ask but I can't voice it out. I feel shy. We finish eat our meal and headed to class. But when she's back to class, she's back to cold Luna. You're confusing me, Luna.